Can we all agree now Bloodborne the most badass game at E3?

• 169 results
#1 Posted by -Damien- (5221 posts) -
#2 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (976 posts) -

As much as i like Dark Souls, and BB looks similar (duh), i have to give it to The Wicther 3 and Batman AK.

#3 Edited by rrjim1 (843 posts) -

NO!

#4 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3953 posts) -

Nope, Zelda Wii U stole the show imo.

#5 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

It is solidly in my top 5.

#6 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6268 posts) -

it is somewhere on the list, after TW3 and the new Zelda game.

#7 Posted by delta3074 (17797 posts) -

Nope, Zelda Wii-U for me.

#8 Edited by Evo_nine (1598 posts) -

only a cow would think that bloodborne is remotely interesting.

I guess its better than flower.....actually no....id rather flower.

#9 Posted by Chutebox (36432 posts) -

Do you get some sort of gratification from shit like this? I just don't get it.

#10 Posted by mems_1224 (46224 posts) -

Nope, I have almost no interest in the game.

#11 Posted by clone01 (24373 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Do you get some sort of gratification from shit like this? I just don't get it.

I truly hope he isn't over 12 years old.

#12 Posted by Heil68 (43226 posts) -

Well thought out topic and OP, hats of to TC and the answer to your question is a resounding YES.

#13 Posted by BldgIrsh (1288 posts) -

Somehow OP missed the witcher.

#14 Posted by donalbane (16175 posts) -

There was no gameplay footage, so no. If we're just going by trailers, Sunset Overdrive or Dead Island 2 are contenders, which shows how pointless it is to base a 'best game' analysis on pre-rendered promo footage. Of Gameplay shown, I honestly didn't see anything that topped the Witcher. The stage demo where Gerald goes into town was quite impressive.

#15 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8288 posts) -

Only your micro-penis wants it to be as there was absolutely no gameplay shown and since you made this thread E3-specific, it's hard to take you seriously. No matter what amount of footage has been shown elsewhere, the point of discussing which game shown during last E3 is bound to be revolving around products that, you know, have gameplay.

#16 Posted by dommeus (9190 posts) -

The reported lack of lock-on makes the combat look sloppy and imprecise, exactly what you would NOT want in a Souls-esque game

#17 Posted by kraken2109 (12968 posts) -

They haven't shown anything yet...

#18 Posted by coasterguy65 (5837 posts) -

Batman was way more badass than a niche game could ever be. The Witcher 3 looks like a much better RPG, and most of Nintendo's games look more fun to play. So honestly, Demon's Souls 2 is pretty far down on my list.

#19 Edited by blamix99 (1620 posts) -

Lems so jealous

#20 Posted by -Damien- (5221 posts) -
#21 Posted by SecretPolice (21371 posts) -

Nope, I have almost no interest in the game.

#22 Posted by Jeager_Titan (945 posts) -

"One of the badarse games" Cause I found no mans sky more interesting.

#23 Edited by pelvist (4576 posts) -

Only the fanboys would look past all the better looking and more interesting games that where shown. If Bloodborne was multi-platform this thread would either not exist or "Bloodborne" in the title of the thread would be replaced with the name of another platform exclusive.

#24 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6599 posts) -
#25 Edited by blackace (20006 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g-or6-Kb6s

I mean just check out the old TGS gameplay trailer. Although it's an old build, they should've shown it at Sony Conference

Not for me, no. Looks like a hack & slash game with great graphics. I need to see how much depth this game has. Other games like Witcher 3, Batman Quantum Break, No Man's Sky and Uncharted 4 all looked as good if not better. I would easily choose those games over Bloodborne if I had to pick. I still love the music in Bloodborne however.

#26 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (9920 posts) -

Badass ?

I don't know how to respond to that.

#27 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3358 posts) -

No.

#28 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6836 posts) -

Well, maybe if games like Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, Uncharted 4, Xenoblade X, Star Fox, Code Name: STEAM, Batman, Dragon Age, those Halo remakes, Smash, Hyrule Warriors, Devil's Third, Affordable Space Adventures, Monster Hunter 4, The Witcher 3, and Far Cry 4 were not shown, it would at least be in the running.

#29 Posted by lostrib (33225 posts) -

"can we all agree...?"

the answer is always no

#30 Posted by MonsieurX (29215 posts) -

Nope

lol -Damien- thread

#31 Posted by Alcapello (661 posts) -

Only if it was on PC and xbox as well LOL

#32 Posted by lostrib (33225 posts) -

Only if it was on PC and xbox as well LOL

not even then

#33 Edited by clone01 (24373 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

Lems so jealous

How is it "butthurt?" (such a stupid term). I'm one of the proponents of the game, and love the souls series. But all we've seen is a trailer and VERY limited gameplay of the title.

#34 Posted by Flubbbs (2904 posts) -

its def top 5 for me.. The Witcher 3 takes the top spot

#35 Posted by hehe101 (573 posts) -

no it looks absolutely terrible and unoriginal

#36 Posted by charizard1605 (55489 posts) -

No.

#37 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2255 posts) -

Nope . Witcher 3 , Dragon Age Inquisition , Batman Arkham Knight , Zelda looked way better in my opinion . I have no interest in Bloodborne . For PS4 exclusives , Uncharted 4 is going to be a way better game .

For RPG goodness ; Witcher 3 and Dragon Age .

#38 Edited by sts106mat (18877 posts) -

LOL No

Witcher 3 & Batman both way more badass than a dude with a gun

/thread

Also lol @-Damien- thread

#39 Posted by bbkkristian (14910 posts) -

I couldn't care less about this game.

#40 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (756 posts) -

I don't know why people keep bringing up the Witcher. That game looked pretty meh and most replies prove that no one bothered clicking on the link. Bloodborne is definitely in my top 3 but No Man's Sky captured my imagination.

#41 Posted by clone01 (24373 posts) -

I don't know why people keep bringing up the Witcher. That game looked pretty meh and most replies prove that no one bothered clicking on the link. Bloodborne is definitely in my top 3 but No Man's Sky captured my imagination.

No man's sky looked incredible. I'd never heard of it until E3. Very impressive what such a small team is trying to do.

#42 Posted by Alcapello (661 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

No man's sky looked incredible. I'd never heard of it until E3. Very impressive what such a small team is trying to do.

You sounding senile.

#43 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

@lostrib said:

"can we all agree...?"

the answer is always no

Can we all agree that the answer to the "can we all agree...?" questions will always be no ?

#44 Posted by clone01 (24373 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

You sounding senile.

Huh?

#45 Edited by clone01 (24373 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@lostrib said:

"can we all agree...?"

the answer is always no

Can we all agree that the answer to the "can we all agree...?" questions will always be no ?

No :P

#46 Posted by D4RKL1NG (234 posts) -

Lems feel intimidated because MS only give them bright,kid friendly cartoony looking games.

#47 Posted by silversix_ (13901 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

only a cow would think that bloodborne is remotely interesting.

I guess its better than flower.....actually no....id rather flower.

so only cows bought dark souls 1 and 2? Yeah i thought so...

#48 Posted by inb4uall (5263 posts) -

I haven't bought a souls game to date. I could care less about this game.

#49 Posted by inb4uall (5263 posts) -

@D4RKL1NG said:

Lems feel intimidated because MS only give them bright,kid friendly cartoony looking games.

So mature. :O

#50 Edited by melonfarmerz (1100 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Bias opinions aside, you should really fix that man. DS2 is top contender for GOTY right now.