Can we all agree now Bloodborne the most badass game at E3?

• 169 results
#151 Edited by harry_james_pot (10132 posts) -

Nope!

#152 Edited by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@melonfarmerz: I do have 70 ps3 retail games. 78 to be exact. Like I said...PC gaming is low income gaming. I do not fall into that bracket, and can afford to buy games at retail without having to chase sales.

Pics or you're a liar. Even though I'm 99% sure you're just going to ignore me and not post pics. And LOL no you're not the low income bracket because you don't have an income. Judging by your posts, you're a 15 year old.

Believe me bud, I'm not in a position where I have to rely on sales, I'm just not a stupid consumer like you.

Don't ever ask for pics, son. Stay poor, and chasin' sales, pc beggar.

#153 Edited by melonfarmerz (1007 posts) -

@amazonangry: Dude, not even gonna lie, I'm not even mad. That's impressive.

But why. That is the biggest waste of money I've seen in quite awhile. And don't say because you're rich. Doesn't justify anything

#154 Posted by BldgIrsh (696 posts) -

@amazonangry: Dude, not even gonna lie, I'm not even mad. That's impressive.

But why. That is the biggest waste of money I've seen in quite awhile. And don't say because you're rich. Doesn't justify anything

Doesn't have to be rich if he isn't the one purchasing the games in the first place.

#155 Edited by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@melonfarmerz:

Well cheers for not coming off with a trolly comment.

not rich. Middle class with a good full time job, and successful self run business.

To me, its not a waste of money. If all of this had put a hurt on my finances, then I would adjust my spending habits. And well...I really don't need to justify to anyone how I spend my money.

Its more of a personal reason. I have several family members that actually work in or are associated with the gaming industry. Thus I like to support the devs with full retail purchases.

#156 Posted by lostrib (31501 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@amazonangry said:

@melonfarmerz: I do have 70 ps3 retail games. 78 to be exact. Like I said...PC gaming is low income gaming. I do not fall into that bracket, and can afford to buy games at retail without having to chase sales.

Pics or you're a liar. Even though I'm 99% sure you're just going to ignore me and not post pics. And LOL no you're not the low income bracket because you don't have an income. Judging by your posts, you're a 15 year old.

Believe me bud, I'm not in a position where I have to rely on sales, I'm just not a stupid consumer like you.

If you're alphabetizing your games, technically Dragon Age: Origins-Awakening should come after Dragon Age Origins. And Metal Gear Rising should go before Metal Gear Solid

#157 Posted by lostrib (31501 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@amazonangry said:

prove it

Hey, why didn't I get any proof :P

#158 Posted by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@bldgirsh: ah...and here comes the butthurt.

Get successful, son. :)

#159 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4343 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@amazonangry said:

So much money wasted on multiplats that one could get during Steam sales for much less.

#160 Posted by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@lostrib: you're gonna have to butter me up a hell of a lot more before a let you take a gander at my w2, 1099, and other tax forms.

#161 Posted by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@jhonMalcovich: that's what unsuccessful folks say. ;-)

I myself, have no need to chase sales.

#162 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4343 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Last time I checked being successful meant having a big house, an expensive car, and a beautiful girlfriend/wife, and not owning 70 games for PS3. LMAO.

And playing multiplats on PS3 at 720p, 30fps and low quality is not being successful in my dictionary ; )

#163 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (8572 posts) -

@AmazonAngry

@jhonMalcovich

Please stop ! :(

even I don't get this out of hand when I talk nonsense....

#164 Posted by pearlboy601 (192 posts) -

Nope. Batman: Arkham Knight

#165 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

care to share with us your business? I probably already know the answer..... because it doesn't exist.

The things you brag about, your maturity level... just don't match someone who has more than a mcdonalds job let alone anything else.

#166 Posted by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Last time I checked being successful meant having a big house, an expensive car, and a beautiful girlfriend/wife, and not owning 70 games for PS3. LMAO.

And playing multiplats on PS3 at 720p, 30fps and low quality is not being successful in my dictionary ; )

You're not about to see what else I have. Back in the gutter, and chasing sales, beggar. I feel like stepping over some downtrodden pc beggars today.

#167 Edited by lostrib (31501 posts) -

@jhonMalcovich said:

@amazonangry said:

You're not about to see what else I have. Back in the gutter, and chasing sales, beggar. I feel like stepping over some downtrodden pc beggars today.

#168 Posted by AmazonAngry (638 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@amazonangry said:

care to share with us your business? I probably already know the answer..... because it doesn't exist.

The things you brag about, your maturity level... just don't match someone who has more than a mcdonalds job let alone anything else.

No. I'm not. You've seen my games, which is more than most post on here. That's as deep as any of you desrve to see into my personal life.

Stay jelly. :)

#169 Edited by lostrib (31501 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@amazonangry said:

No. I'm not. You've seen my games, which is more than most post on here. That's as deep as any of you desrve to see into my personal life.

...since when are video games a measure of success?

#170 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@amazonangry said:

more like that is as deep as your personal life gets.

you have 70 games over the span of an 8 year console? no indication of all being bought day 1..... whoa... impressive... truly... oh wait... sounds like most people on this forum and any normal game enthusiast.. .congratulations... you have a games collection... with no purchase value proof.

I have 337 games on steam alone, if you want to be picky the normal retail value of that is £3000. but I didn't pay that much. and neither did you for your bloody games collection that could easily be mostly used games kid.