Can we all agree now Bloodborne the most badass game at E3?

• 169 results
#51 Posted by sHaDyCuBe321 (4045 posts) -

Games with gameplay that were better - No Man's Sky, Batman, The Witcher, Xenoblades, Smash, MK X, Destiny, Evolve

Games without gameplay that were better - Zelda and Uncharted 4

#52 Edited by f50p90 (3754 posts) -

Souls is my favorite series so Bloodborne is huge for me. Easily the best game at e3 but there was a lot of good stuff there

#53 Posted by blackace (20082 posts) -

@D4RKL1NG said:

Lems feel intimidated because MS only give them bright,kid friendly cartoony looking games.

Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 2, DR3 and Ryse look cartoony? lol!! Try again kid.

#54 Posted by D4RKL1NG (234 posts) -

@blackace said:

@D4RKL1NG said:

Lems feel intimidated because MS only give them bright,kid friendly cartoony looking games.

Quantum Break, Forza Horizon 2, DR3 and Ryse look cartoony? lol!! Try again kid.

90% of upcoming Xbone games are Pixar trash. Fact.

#55 Posted by inb4uall (5284 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

I haven't bought a souls game to date. I could care less about this game.

Bias opinions aside, you should really fix that man. DS2 is top contender for GOTY right now.

Doesn't mean I haven't played them. I've borrowed demon souls and darksouls one from a friend. Neither were worth my time or money so I didn't buy my own copy.

#56 Posted by GamingTitan (505 posts) -

Not sure if posted before but there is gameplay footage (albeit an early build). it does look bad ass~

#57 Posted by Audacitron (909 posts) -

Bloodborne was easily in the top 5 most impressive that I saw. Maybe top 3. It was incredible.

I never got into the souls series, but I like games with tons of atmosphere, and gorgeous environments, and Bloodborne looks mind-blowingly good right now.

Of course I've said much the same about other games, I was saying the same about Deep Down, then I saw more and went really lukewarm on it.

#58 Edited by smashed_pinata (3140 posts) -
#59 Edited by heguain (486 posts) -

#60 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

Bias opinions aside, you should really fix that man. DS2 is top contender for GOTY right now.

2014 has indeed sucked.

#61 Posted by whatsazerg (195 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000:

Well, maybe if games like Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, Uncharted 4, Xenoblade X, Star Fox, Code Name: STEAM, Batman, Dragon Age, those Halo remakes, Smash, Hyrule Warriors, Devil's Third, Affordable Space Adventures, Monster Hunter 4, The Witcher 3, and Far Cry 4 were not shown, it would at least be in the running.

LOL... Devil's Third.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... everything else you say is negated by the fact that you think Devil's Third looks good.

#62 Posted by Zethrickk382 (134 posts) -

It's the game I'm most excited about for sure. As close to a sure thing in quality your gonna get.

#63 Posted by Mario1331 (8815 posts) -

it looks like DS. so if you think DS looks good then this will look good

#64 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16530 posts) -

you are def a sony rep

#65 Posted by Kashiwaba (7378 posts) -

While the game looks very promising but still I think it's getting all this hype just because it's an exclusive.

#66 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

I got Demon Souls and I wish I hadn't, so I'm in the same boat.

#67 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6902 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000:

@PurpleMan5000 said:

Well, maybe if games like Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, Uncharted 4, Xenoblade X, Star Fox, Code Name: STEAM, Batman, Dragon Age, those Halo remakes, Smash, Hyrule Warriors, Devil's Third, Affordable Space Adventures, Monster Hunter 4, The Witcher 3, and Far Cry 4 were not shown, it would at least be in the running.

LOL... Devil's Third.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.... everything else you say is negated by the fact that you think Devil's Third looks good.

It looks pretty rough, but have you seen the gameplay footage from Bloodborne? The main character runs right through a guy after swinging and missing like 3 times.

#68 Edited by Alcapello (672 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

I got Demon Souls and I wish I hadn't, so I'm in the same boat.

Did you play level 3 before 2?

#69 Edited by Zero_epyon (5068 posts) -

I don't know, Halo Collection and Batman looked pretty damn good. Along with Rainbow Six.

#70 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (1952 posts) -

Cows just want to here approval of all things PS4. They seem to have a fragile sense of selfworth! I mean after all, it was only a few short years ago that every single Cow on this board was calling Bungie every name in the book and now Bungie is suddenly right in line with Naughty Dog in their eyes!! They are so wrapped in in resolution this generation, but their mantra was always GAMES>>>>>>>GRAPHICS!!! But now, now they have done a 180 on that stance. Now the X1 is garbage because it may or may not be able to consistently out 1080p even though anyone with two eyes and a mind of their own would see that the X1 CLEARLY has the better games library to date!!

#71 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9517 posts) -

@D4RKL1NG said:

Go be stupid somewhere else.

#72 Edited by cainetao11 (16620 posts) -

As much as i like Dark Souls, and BB looks similar (duh), i have to give it to The Wicther 3 and Batman AK.

Same. Witcher is my favorite RPG series, and Arkham, I mean its Batman.

#73 Posted by cainetao11 (16620 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Do you get some sort of gratification from shit like this? I just don't get it.

Some people really need the approval of others. Its a great psychological study.

#74 Edited by AznbkdX (3120 posts) -

Well I'll give it one thing, the dude looks cool. He has these grotesque looking weapons and the trench coat makes him look like some psycho murderer.

As soon as I see the gameplay though, I instantly remember that its not about being a badass at least not without practice and mechanical knowledge, so I would not agree. If anything, you will feel like a wimp for a good amount of the game due to how DS is. That's what makes it appealing though, and I guess the awesomeness will come from overcoming this issue, but your demise is always something that lingers.

#75 Posted by SexyJazzCat (890 posts) -

High chance it'll be the better game of 2015.

#76 Posted by -Damien- (5230 posts) -

Bloodborne is the GAF Best E3 Game (after Zelda WiiU, but that's only because nintie fans don't have anything else to vote) Bloodborne has to share votes with other PS4 exclusives like No Man's Sky and Uncharted 4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838628

so gamers have spoken

#77 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4142 posts) -
@-Damien- said:

Bloodborne is the GAF Best E3 Game (after Zelda WiiU

so bloodborne's not the best

ok

#78 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Bloodborne is the GAF Best E3 Game (after Zelda WiiU, but that's only because nintie fans don't have anything else to vote) Bloodborne has to share votes with other PS4 exclusives like No Man's Sky and Uncharted 4

so gamers have spoken

So in other words, Zelda WiiU is GAF Best E3 Game, and No Man's Sky got the Most Mentions

#79 Posted by scottpsfan14 (3343 posts) -
#80 Edited by -Damien- (5230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

so gamers have spoken

So in other words, Zelda WiiU is GAF Best E3 Game, and No Man's Sky got the Most Mentions

as I mentioned Bloodborne has to fight for votes with other PS4 exclusives like NMS and UC4

#81 Edited by foxhound_fox (87379 posts) -

Yoshi's Wooly World had more badassery in it.

#82 Posted by -Damien- (5230 posts) -

Yoshi's Wooly World had more badassery in it.

hahaha...that's funny

#83 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5218 posts) -
@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

so gamers have spoken

as I mentioned Bloodborne has to fight for votes with other PS4 exclusives like NMS and UC4

Yeah, it's not like Zelda has to fight for votes with other Wii U exclusives like SSB4 and XCX or anything. :/

NMS is not exclusive.

#84 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3390 posts) -
#85 Posted by PsychoLemons (1987 posts) -

Not even close.

#86 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

so gamers have spoken

And as I mentioned, Zelda WiiU was GAF Best of Show

#87 Posted by -Damien- (5230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

so gamers have spoken

ok just by few votes, 30 years old franchise with the entire nintie fanbase behind it versus new IP game, not bad I say

#88 Edited by GreySeal9 (24010 posts) -

@Kashiwaba said:

While the game looks very promising but still I think it's getting all this hype just because it's an exclusive.

Deep down everybody knows this to be the case.

Cows are the kings of feigned amazement and manufactured hype.

#89 Edited by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

so gamers have spoken

ok just by few votes, 30 years old franchise with the entire nintie fanbase behind it versus new IP game, not bad I say

I guess if you don't count SSB, Splatoon, and Xenoblade Chronicles X that are all in the top 10, with Bayonetta 2 being 11th in terms of point value and mentions. Playstation had BloodBorne and UC4

New IP, but from an established developer with a fervent fanbase.

Either way, Zelda WiiU is GAF Best of Show.

#90 Edited by kinectthedots (1588 posts) -

Most bad ass?

I'd have to give that to MGS5..shit is with out a doubt the most bad game from E3 this year.

Most anticipated however?

Bloodborne without a batting an eye.

#91 Posted by sailor232 (4356 posts) -

I bet playing XCX would make me feel like a badass until I take on a creature the size of a skyscraper, then I'd feel pretty low.

#92 Edited by HaloinventedFPS (4708 posts) -

Looks like an exact rehash of Dark Souls, Witcher 3 & Batman AK actually look like improved sequels, Miyakazi is a one trick pony at this point, he bombed with AC, then got lucky with Demons Souls (which was co developed by SCEJ) & is now rehashing that same game from 2009 with a new coat of paint & somehow hes considered one of the best devs in the industry

#93 Posted by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

Wow.. I must truly be a neutral party because I honestly don't see what all the "Hoopla" is surrounding this game.

Will I buy it? Hellz yes.

Is it the second coming? From what I've seen Hellz no!

#94 Edited by Pray_to_me (2801 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

It's the second best souls game after Demon's Souls; but you wouldn't know that would you, cuz you missed the boat; just like you're gonna miss out on BloodBorn ;)

#95 Posted by inb4uall (5284 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@inb4uall said:

It's the second best souls game after Demon's Souls; but you wouldn't know that would you, cuz you missed the boat; just like you're gonna miss out on BloodBorn ;)

I didn't miss anything. I have play dark souls. I sure as hell didn't buy that garbage game though.

#96 Posted by lostrib (33450 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@inb4uall said:

I didn't miss anything. I have play dark souls. I sure as hell didn't buy that garbage game though.

Apparently they all missed your original response

#97 Posted by Pray_to_me (2801 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@inb4uall said:

You have play? You're a bum.

#98 Posted by GreySeal9 (24010 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@inb4uall said:

You have play? You're a bum.

Why are you so asshurt that he doesn't like the Souls games?

#99 Posted by D4RKL1NG (234 posts) -
#100 Posted by Sword-Demon (6946 posts) -

Nah, Yoshi was definitely the most badass