Can we all agree now Bloodborne the most badass game at E3?

• 169 results
#101 Posted by Pray_to_me (2877 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@princessgomez92 said:

No.

But of course Selena Gomez is more interesting?

You seem really bothered by me liking her.

I would like to chime in here. We're all wondering if you're a dude or a chick? It's totally ok if you're a dude not like that would mean you're a freak that would be ignorant. However you are a bum because your opinions are trash.

#102 Posted by lostrib (37735 posts) -

@Pray_to_me said:

@princessgomez92 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@princessgomez92 said:

No.

I would like to chime in here. We're all wondering if you're a dude or a chick? It's totally ok if you're a dude not like that would mean you're a freak that would be ignorant. However you are a bum because your opinions are trash.

You were doing so well...and then you fucked it all up

#103 Posted by Ovirew (6399 posts) -

I thought it was the most interesting game shown at Sony's conference, just because I'm a fan of Demon's Souls. But it was pretty dark.

The best game of E3? No.

#104 Edited by Vecna (3394 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Bloodborne is the GAF Best E3 Game (after Zelda WiiU, but that's only because nintie fans don't have anything else to vote) Bloodborne has to share votes with other PS4 exclusives like No Man's Sky and Uncharted 4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838628

so gamers have spoken

So what your saying is it plays second fiddle to Zelda. Gotcha.

#105 Posted by GamersJustGame (322 posts) -

Definitely not the most badass, but I am very excited to play it.

#106 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Yep. Bloodborne was the most killer title shown at e3. And even better that lems and herms will never play it. :)

#107 Posted by lostrib (37735 posts) -

@amazonangry: why not?

#108 Posted by MBirdy88 (8330 posts) -

... it looked like more souls... great... but how does that stand out more than the other great franchises shown?

#109 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4824 posts) -

We al agree that you are the biggest dumbass here, on SW.

#110 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (7325 posts) -

@Vecna said:

@-Damien- said:

Bloodborne is the GAF Best E3 Game (after Zelda WiiU, but that's only because nintie fans don't have anything else to vote) Bloodborne has to share votes with other PS4 exclusives like No Man's Sky and Uncharted 4

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838628

so gamers have spoken

So what your saying is it plays second fiddle to Zelda. Gotcha.

It does say something that the two games that lead that vote showed little to no gameplay, and the gameplay that has been shown for Bloodborned just looks terrible in its current state, though I'm sure it will be fixed by release.

#111 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2908 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Yep. Bloodborne was the most killer title shown at e3. And even better that lems and herms will never play it. :)

Waits for PS4 to get cheap or rents it

Buys or rents Bloodborne, along with any other console exclusive one might care about

?????

Profit

#112 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@Pray_to_me said:

@princessgomez92 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@princessgomez92 said:

No.

You were doing so well...and then you fucked it all up

Well that escalated quickly..

#113 Edited by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

I can just buy a PS4 we herms can afford it :)

#114 Posted by Alcapello (955 posts) -

@sam890 said:

@amazonangry said:

Not if there is a shortage.

#115 Posted by BldgIrsh (2694 posts) -

@sam890: Ssh. Amazonians aren't the wisest, wealthiest people. They are only allowed one system and are forced to stick with it.

#116 Posted by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@amazonangry said:

Lol a shortage forever ?

#117 Posted by Alcapello (955 posts) -

@sam890 said:

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@amazonangry said:

Lol a shortage forever ?

Yes as in discontinuation possibly? or other things among others

#118 Edited by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@amazonangry said:

Lol a shortage forever ?

So you're saying that the PS4 will be in shortage inhabiting me from getting a PS4 when Bloodbourne is released ?

#119 Posted by Alcapello (955 posts) -

@sam890 said:

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@alcapello said:

@sam890 said:

@amazonangry said:

Lol a shortage forever ?

So you're saying that the PS4 will be in shortage inhabiting me from getting a PS4 when Bloodbourne is released ?

They might announce a beta.

#120 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:

@mems_1224 said:

Nope, I have almost no interest in the game.

#121 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

@Evo_nine: For the record, I do not even have a PS4 and Im psyched for Bloodborne. It's my most anticipated.

#122 Posted by parkurtommo (27248 posts) -

Noooooo ...

From Software is just making another excuse to rehash the Demon's Souls Combat and exploration system... I love their games but it's just not right what they're doing IMO. You can argue that most sequels do the same but this is different, they are announcing a new IP and yet the gameplay has similar animations to a previous franchise...

#123 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@sam890: "we herms can afford it."

Considering herms only buy games when they are $2 on Steam...no definitely can't afford it. It's widely known that pc gaming is low income gaming.

#124 Posted by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Considering herms only buy games when they are $2 on Steam...no definitely can't afford it. It's widely known that pc gaming is low income gaming.

LOL, can you provide evidence that it's "widely known"

#125 Edited by parkurtommo (27248 posts) -

@amazonangry: That's simply not true. The entry level expenses are very high, and then maintenance (upgrading parts) at a decent rate.

#126 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

1000 dollar rig = "low income gaming".

No it's actually just better gaming in all aspects. Literally the only thing consoles have over PC are a few exclusives. Stop trying man.

#127 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (679 posts) -

Sony sold me on the PS4 with this game. Definitely picking one up in 2015.

#128 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@kratosyoloswag said:

Sony sold me on the PS4 with this game. Definitely picking one up in 2015.

awesome, glad someone's honest

#129 Posted by AzatiS (7654 posts) -

@-Damien-:

For me top 3

1) Witcher 3

2) Bloodborne

3) Zelda

#130 Edited by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

As much as i like Dark Souls, and BB looks similar (duh), i have to give it to The Wicther 3 and Batman AK.

This. But i'd add zelda on there for style.

Also to TC, any topic starting with "can we all agree" usually means i dont agree.

#131 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@melonfarmerz:

$1000 gaming rig < $4000+ on 70 ps3 retail games

Stop trying, beggar.

#132 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@amazonangry: you act like you have 70 PS3 games... Or that spending4K on games is a good thing. Can you get any dumber?

#133 Posted by lostrib (37735 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

#134 Posted by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

@melonfarmerz: I do have 70 ps3 retail games. 78 to be exact. Like I said...PC gaming is low income gaming. I do not fall into that bracket, and can afford to buy games at retail without having to chase sales.

#135 Posted by lostrib (37735 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

@melonfarmerz: I do have 70 ps3 retail games. 78 to be exact. Like I said...PC gaming is low income gaming. I do not fall into that bracket, and can afford to buy games at retail without having to chase sales.

prove it

#136 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Pirating games is so easy, so pc gamers have little reasons to actually buy games or even pay at retail price. With piracy running rampant, no wonder pc developers are switching to console

#137 Posted by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@-Damien-:

For me top 3

1) Witcher 3

2) Bloodborne

3) Zelda

I tried to like TW2, but the combat is so bad, only a couple of steps above skyrim combat, but that's not saying much

#138 Posted by MonsieurX (30466 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@amazonangry said:

Pirating games is so easy, so pc gamers have little reasons to actually buy games or even pay at retail price. With piracy running rampant, no wonder pc developers are switching to console

Let's all forget for a moment that piracy doesn't exist on consoles and games never games leaked weeks before launch,on consoles.

#139 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5146 posts) -

This and Splatoon, I think. Nintendo and Sony showed off some real belter 2015 games.

#140 Edited by tormentos (18370 posts) -

I will play the superior version of this game with this..Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#141 Posted by MonsieurX (30466 posts) -

@tormentos said:

I will play the superior version of this game with this..Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I think I missed the funny part

#142 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2908 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@amazonangry said:

Not sure of serious

#143 Posted by tormentos (18370 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

I think I missed the funny part

Well that i will play the no cut version with 60FPS....

#144 Edited by PAL360 (26939 posts) -

Looks good, but far from the 'most badass game at E3'.

#145 Posted by melonfarmerz (1189 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

Pics or you're a liar. Even though I'm 99% sure you're just going to ignore me and not post pics. And LOL no you're not the low income bracket because you don't have an income. Judging by your posts, you're a 15 year old.

Believe me bud, I'm not in a position where I have to rely on sales, I'm just not a stupid consumer like you.

#146 Edited by DocSanchez (1651 posts) -

People saying Zelda, from one brief screen showing nothing. This is the problem.

#147 Posted by GreySeal9 (24500 posts) -

Definitely Zelda.

#148 Edited by speedfog (3229 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:

@mems_1224 said:

Nope, I have almost no interest in the game.

#149 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

#150 Posted by iwasgood2u (819 posts) -

I havent played any of the souls series to be honest but bloodborne caught my attention because it went viral online via social media and youtube. It sounds like the most anticipated and hyped to death game this gen after reading all the bloody comments. People are really obsessed with it including the haters and fanboys.