Republicans in TX pass 10 commandments in school bill.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:

You specifically mentioned " Republicans think multiple fields of science are wrong".

So you're mad at me for telling the truth.

Interesting.

@silentchief said:

MAX has posted articles from neurologists and medical journals

Oh no, not science! Kryptonite for the cons.

@silentchief said:

You should have kept your mouth shut and stopped blabbering about

Stop flame baiting.

@silentchief said:

Even an 8 year old knows the above picture isn't a women but the person you quoted argued with me for pages saying it was. " no semblance of reality " describes those in your party accurately.

Anti-vaxxing, Covid denial, climate denial, reducing child labor laws, and banning 2000+ books because Jesus or something is much worse.

Anyway back on topic, Texas is stupid.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6967 Posts

@zaryia:

Hey I'm not the one that believes the above picture is a women

@zaryia:

Oh no, not science! Kryptonite for the cons.

Apparently it's the kryptonight of the Libs if they somehow believe the above picture is a women.

@zaryia:

Anti-vaxxing, Covid denial, climate denial, reducing child labor laws, and banning 2000+ books because Jesus or something is much worse.

Destroying are economy over shitty covid practices, grooming children, DEI laws, failing to prosecute criminals...nah I'd say Jesus is the least of our problems.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@silentchief: Well you certainly hit all the far right extremist talking points.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:

@silentchief: Remember, a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman!

Is your head spinning from that circular logic yet?

I don’t pay much attention to this trans nonsense, but are real doctors and scientists, psychologists, etc, saying that these men are actually women, or are they just saying that they identify as women? That’s a big difference.

Max claims a " trans women " is a women. That they are completely valid and says we have medical journals in neurology to back this up.

I say that is absolutely nonsense and any professional that comes up with that conclusion should be black balled from that field of study.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

I don’t pay much attention to this trans nonsense, but are real doctors and scientists, psychologists, etc, saying that these men are actually women, or are they just saying that they identify as women? That’s a big difference.

Max claims a " trans women " is a women. That they are completely valid and says we have medical journals in neurology to back this up.

I say that is absolutely nonsense and any professional that comes up with that conclusion should be black balled from that field of study.

And you're wrong.. Boo hoo. Get over it.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Silentchief

@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

If you think the previous picture I posted is a women than no I'm not wrong.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 InEMplease

@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

She could up her makeup game for sure. Why attack people that aren't hurting you?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Silentchief

@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

She could up her makeup game for sure. Why attack people that aren't hurting you?

It's a man bro. I'm not attacking them im just not pandering to the delusion.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 InEMplease

@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:

It's not delusional. I live with delusional. They're people and they just want acceptance. I think it costs you more energy to hate them than to understand them.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@InEMplease: I think we can understand the need for acceptance and they’re surely free to pretend they’re women all they want, but I, for one, will not be playing that game with them. I suspect chief is not either.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 InEMplease

@tjandmia said:

@InEMplease: I fires we can understand the need for acceptance and they’re surely free to pretend they’re women all they want, but I, for one, will not be playing that game with them. I suspect chief is not either.

They're not pretending. Are you pretending to be yourself right now?

OmegaBlueUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112  Edited By OmegaBlueUp
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts

@zaryia: lol, who's alt do you think I am?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

@InEMplease: Most are pretending, wearing genders like a costume. It’s true that some of men are probably delusional and actually believe they’re women, and vice-versa. That’s certainly a possibility.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

The off-topic ramblings are getting old, the anti-trans crowd had their chance to prove their point in the transgender thread. And they blew it completely, when one of them effectively admitted, they don't base their position on any evidence. Such anti-empiricism is not worth my, or anyone else's time.

Regarding the topic at hand,

I dont see how anyone can defend this. Even if you are christian. The fact is, that the 10 commandments actually vary based based on translation. And I am pretty sure, the politicians will impose a mistranslation of the 10 commandments, if anything.

The muslim friends I do have, are also not a big fan of government pushing religion as law. Religion no longer becomes something personal, which gives the relationship a lot of meaning for some. They also punish interpretions that don't agree with the state's.

DigitalNoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 DigitalNoodle
Member since 2003 • 324 Posts

Texas is turning into a theocracy.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Silentchief
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:

It's not delusional. I live with delusional. They're people and they just want acceptance. I think it costs you more energy to hate them than to understand them.

Except I don't hate them. I just don't feel like pandering to the delusion does society in favors in the long run and it's ridiculous to continue to do so.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad:

The off-topic ramblings are getting old, the anti-trans crowd had their chance to prove their point in the transgender thread. And they blew it completely, when one of them effectively admitted, they don't base their position on any evidence. Such anti-empiricism is not worth my, or anyone else's time.

I'll bring it up everytime you gloat about " scientific evidence " to prove your point. The vast majority of the forum knows how ridiculous your claim is.

The main reason I mention it though is because there's those on the left that believe that nobody actually holds your position and every time you come to defend it I can show them how far down the rabbit hole those in your party have gone.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Zaryia

@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

The off-topic ramblings are getting old, the anti-trans crowd had their chance to prove their point in the transgender thread.

Literally anything trans related is off-topic. This thread is about the lunatic Texas 10 commandments news.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Hey I'm not the one that believes the above picture is a women

I don't have to resort to lies about other posters like the above. Didn't you get omega rekt last time you tried that against me?

If you feel I'm saying something untrue and out of line quote it. Don't make stuff up.

@silentchief said:

Apparently it's the kryptonight of the Libs if they somehow believe the above picture is a women.

How many people died vs that compared to the anti-vaxxing deaths? How many will climate change kill?

There's a degree as to how horrific anti-science nonsense can get. That being said, I'm not anti-science for ANY topic.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

I don't have to resort to lies about other posters like the above. Didn't you get omega rekt last time you tried that against me?

If you feel I'm saying something untrue and out of line quote it. Don't make stuff up.

You just rekt yourself by agreeing with the poster you quoted. Next time call him out on his bullshit instead of agreeing with him.

@zaryia:

How many people died vs that compared to the anti-vaxxing deaths? How many will climate change kill?

There's a degree as to how horrific anti-science nonsense can get. That being said, I'm not anti-science for ANY topic.

Than state your claim. You acknowledge the lefts stance on gender/sex is absolute lunacy but are able to overlook it because you feel climate change and Covid are a bigger deal?

Is the lefts focus on shitty solar and wind energy alternatives saving lives? Is continually fear mongering over Covid 2 years later saving lives? Was causing healthy people to lock down and lose their jobs over a virus with a 99% survival rate better for them?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

I'll bring it up everytime you gloat about " scientific evidence " to prove your point. The vast majority of the forum knows how ridiculous your claim is.

The main reason I mention it though is because there's those on the left that believe that nobody actually holds your position and every time you come to defend it I can show them how far down the rabbit hole those in your party have gone.

In other words, you got nothing more than appeal to the stone fallacies (and Strawmen). Against mountains of scientific evidence. Recorded in various papers across multiple fields. Do you see why nobody cares about discussing this topic with you?

And why are you not addressing the thread's topic?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

In other words, you got nothing more than appeal to the stone fallacies (and Strawmen). Against mountains of scientific evidence. Recorded in various papers across multiple fields. Do you see why nobody cares about discussing this topic with you?

And why are you not addressing the thread's topic?

Not all. I used biology to refute your claim repeatedly.

You are telling me their are mountains of scientific evidence that proves me wrong and I wanted to show everyone how ridiculous you " and many on the left sound. As the evidence you provided suggest

This is a women.

You also mentioned this past argument in this very thread and were even under the illusion that you had some type of victory? Since you brought it up I'll gladly talk about it.

I did address the topic. I believe their should be separation of church and state however the lefts meltdown over this is consistently amusing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

You just rekt yourself by agreeing with the poster you quoted. Next time call him out on his bullshit instead of agreeing with him.

Nah.

@silentchief said:

You acknowledge the lefts stance on gender/sex is absolute lunacy

No I didn't. It depends on the specific claim. I agree with most peer reviewed studies and most dictionaries on this topic.

@silentchief said:

you feel climate change and Covid are a bigger deal?

They are bigger deals, exponentially so.

@silentchief said:

....saving lives? a virus with a 99% survival rate better for them?

Yeah,

• Covid death rates higher among Republicans than Democrats, research shows (nbcnews.com)
  • Excess Death Rates for Republicans and Democrats During the COVID-19 Pandemic | NBER
  • For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death rates persists 2 years later - ABC News (go.com)
  • Unvaccinated Adults are Now More Than Three Times as Likely to Lean Republican than Democratic | KFF
  • S0008423920000396jra 335..342 (cambridge.org)
  • The coronavirus pandemic has been deadlier in red states (axios.com)
  • Political ideology linked with COVID health outcomes | News | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
@silentchief said:

Is the lefts focus on shitty solar and wind energy alternatives saving lives?

I assure you that's far better than this,

• Delay as the New Denial: The Latest Republican Tactic to Block Climate Action - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
  • Climate Deniers in the 117th Congress - Center for American Progress
  • The Republican Party stands alone in climate denial | Climate science scepticism and denial | The Guardian
  • Trump's climate denial shapes House GOP backbench - E&E News (eenews.net)
  • Why conservatives keep gaslighting the nation about climate change - Vox
  • Republicans in Congress are out of step with the American public on climate (brookings.edu)
  • Republican Drive to Tilt Courts Against Climate Action Reaches a Crucial Moment - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

It'll probably take a long time to see how much mass death delaying climate action ends up resulting in so I can't give you anything as concrete as the above Covid data. Just policy stuff. Likely in the millions going by some studies (per year).

But tell me more about your semantics debate on gender and sex. Earth shattering topic. I got an idea, lets ban dictionaries and put up bible passages!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

You are telling me their are mountains of scientific evidence that proves me wrong and I wanted to show everyone how ridiculous you " and many on the left sound. As the evidence you provided suggest

This is a women.

You also mentioned this past argument in this very thread and were even under the illusion that you had some type of victory? Since you brought it up I'll gladly talk about it.

I did address the topic. I believe their should be separation of church and state however the lefts meltdown over this is consistently amusing.

You havent used any biology at all. All you have done is provide logical fallacies, like the appeal to stone you just commited or the ad hominem fallacies against the scientists who provide evidence that don't support your conclusions. What you are doing is identical to the rhetoric that the Flat Earthers, Creationists, or any other anti-science ideologues used. I am not engaging further because some people actually prefer topics to stay on topic.

No seriously, why don't you go make a thread about the left wing and science? Let me help you out with a bit,

• Marianne Williamson (likely to be Biden's primary contender)
  • Anti-Nuclear Hysteria
  • New Age
Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Silentchief

@zaryia:

No I didn't. It depends on the specific claim. I agree with most peer reviewed studies and most dictionaries on this topic.

They are claiming trans women are women. So you do agree with the lefts lunacy on this?

It's amazing you post covid death rates by political party but somehow ignore the republican base is on average ( much older) and at higher risk for death.

@zaryia:

It'll probably take a long time to see how much mass death delaying climate action ends up resulting in so I can't give you anything as concrete as the above

The lefts solutions aren't fixing the problem. How is that so hard for you to understand? They are taking action that makes the problems WORSE!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

They are claiming trans women are women. So you do agree with the lefts lunacy on this?

It's amazing you post covid death rates by political party but somehow ignore the republican base is on average ( much older) and at higher risk for death.

@zaryia:

It'll probably take a long time to see how much mass death delaying climate action ends up resulting in so I can't give you anything as concrete as the above

The lefts solutions aren't fixing the problem. How is that so hard for you to understand? They are taking action that makes the problems WORSE!

Oh please, the only lunacy here is you dismissing or disagreeing with the evidence because it refutes your narrative.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By LJS9502_basic

FFS why is Silentchief derailing yet another thread with his/her/their trans insecurities? I'm starting to wonder if there is something he/she/they want to tell us. Seems entirely too personal.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:

FFS why is Silentchief derailing yet another thread with his/her/their trans insecurities? I'm starting to wonder if there is something he/she/they want to tell us. Seems entirely too personal.

You weirdos derailed it first talking about climate change , Covid and scientific data. Everytime you gloat about the lefts prowess with science im going to bring up the fact that they no longer understand what a women is.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Silentchief
@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

This is a women.

You havent used any biology at all. All you have done is provide logical fallacies, like the appeal to stone you just commited or the ad hominem fallacies against the scientists who provide evidence that don't support your conclusions. What you are doing is identical to the rhetoric that the Flat Earthers, Creationists, or any other anti-science ideologues used. I am not engaging further because some people actually prefer topics to stay on topic.

No seriously, why don't you go make a thread about the left wing and science? Let me help you out with a bit,

• Marianne Williamson (likely to be Biden's primary contender)
  • Anti-Nuclear Hysteria
  • New Age

Sure I have.

What is a women?

An adult human FEMALE.

The following isn't a female therefore it can't be a women.

You haven't provided a shred of evidence that states otherwise.

Again the reason I bring this up is to show the absolute ineptitude of the left on such a simple issue. If they can't get that right why would I trust them on something far more complex like climate change?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You weirdos derailed it first talking about climate change , Covid and scientific data. Everytime you gloat about the lefts prowess with science im going to bring up the fact that they no longer understand what a women is.

I didn't derail a damn thing. But you sure are stuck on one issue. Climate change and covid have nothing to do with trans people.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 SargentD  Online
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

The right: "i think we should be teaching kids about God and the 10 commandments!! "

The left: "No!! thats so wrong and disgusting!! We need to be teaching kids about systematic racism and gay butt sex!!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

Sure I have.

What is a women?

An adult human FEMALE.

Again the reason I bring this up is to show the absolute ineptitude of the left on such a simple issue. If they can't get that right why would I trust them on something far more complex like climate change?

"What is a woman?" has already been addressed. Find new material. But do so in another thread.

Now stop derailing this thread! Make a new one if you want to discuss this. Or maybe you are afraid to create a new thread, because you know me and the other sane people who actually respect empiricism are holding back as to not further derail the topic. Or maybe you remember the last time you created a thread trying to attack the scientific community. Being primarily concerned with one issue is fine but then don't go around derailing every thread to discuss your one issue.

I am primarily concerned with sustainable development, but you don't see me bringing up climate change every freakin' thread. And I certainly don't go around using canned rhetoric either.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Maroxad
@sargentd said:

The right: "i think we should be teaching kids about God and the 10 commandments!! "

The left: "No!! thats so wrong and disgusting!! We need to be teaching kids about systematic racism and gay butt sex!!

Systemic Racism has been a pretty big part of US history and belongs in sociology and history class. Sex Ed should allow students to ask whatever questions they may need.

Withholding medically accurate information or historical ifnormation does society a huge disservice. Systemic racism has been a big part of US history, and arguably still manifests in ways even today.

I do agree the 10 commandments should be brought up. But do so in Religious Studies class. Do you guys not have this in the US? We also cover Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism. There is a difference between teaching and preaching. Putting up the 10 commandments in physics class, is more akin to preaching.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@sargentd said:

This post is unbelievably bad.

The right: I'm going to force my religion on you.

The left: religion is a personal matter and should not be part of governance.

FYI the left has religious people. They just aren't forcing their faith on you.

Also the history of this country should be taught, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I can only surmise the right is afraid of knowledge.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 LJS9502_basic
@Maroxad said:
@sargentd said:

Systemic Racism has been a pretty big part of US history and belongs in sociology and history class. Sex Ed should allow students to ask whatever questions they may need.

Withholding medically accurate information or historical ifnormation does society a huge disservice. Systemic racism has been a big part of US history, and arguably still manifests in ways even today.

I do agree the 10 commandments should be brought up. But do so in Religious Studies class. Do you guys not have this in the US? We also cover Islam, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism. There is a difference between teaching and preaching. Putting up the 10 commandments in physics class, is more akin to preaching.

In public schools we don't have religious studies. That's in college level if the individual chooses it. Otherwise, you can send your children to a private religious school if you desire but they teach that particular faith.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 SargentD  Online

@Maroxad: can't speak for everyone in America, but no, public schools to my knowledge don't teach about religion. That's typically left for church outside of school. I know my elementary, middle, and high school did not teach religion. Once I got to college I took classes like world religion, but nothing in k-12 went over religion.

There are private schools that do, but those are usually private Christian schools, so you know what your getting into when you enroll your kids there.

Public schools do typically teach sex ed.

I don't have an issue with sex ed, but I think it goes to far teaching gender identity (boys can be girls and girls can be boys)

Also "kink" shouldn't be taught in schools imo.

Elementary sex ed (if we need it at all) should be about the anatomy of men and woman.

There are people trying to push more kink in sex ed programs in schools which I believe is absolutely unnecessary.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By SargentD  Online

@LJS9502_basic: nobody is against history being taught. Teach slavery, teach the civil war, teach Jim Crow, teach the civil rights movement.

But no "systematic racism" is not history.

Ideas like "white privilege" are not history.

"Anti-racism" is not history

"Cultural appropriation" is not history

"Cultural Responsiveness"is not history

"Equity, equality of outcomes" is not history

"Internalized Racism" is not history

"Intersectional Studies" is not history

"Patriarchy" is not history

These are terms that should be left in college classes if you choose to take them. But much of these ideas and terms are highly debatable and divisive. They have little to do with US history and more to do with ideology. The fact these terms are rooted in ideology imo means it have no place in k-12.

CRT is not about teaching US history LJS.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Silentchief

@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

Sure I have.

What is a women?

An adult human FEMALE.

"What is a woman?" has already been addressed. Find new material. But do so in another thread.

Now stop derailing this thread! Make a new one if you want to discuss this. Or maybe you are afraid to create a new thread, because you know me and the other sane people who actually respect empiricism are holding back as to not further derail the topic. Or maybe you remember the last time you created a thread trying to attack the scientific community. Being primarily concerned with one issue is fine but then don't go around derailing every thread to discuss your one issue.

I am primarily concerned with sustainable development, but you don't see me bringing up climate change every freakin' thread. And I certainly don't go around using canned rhetoric either.

Than stop bringing up past arguments, this goes for you and the other posters that do this repetaedly.

I'm certainly not afraid, because anyone who argues against thst specific issue is a clown. However I don't feel like wasting hours of my life.

You bring it up often and your idol does it in every thread.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Silentchief
@Maroxad said:
@sargentd said:

You lost me at the middle paragraph.

Just about every law passed since 1968 has been made to give minorities an advantage. If you want to talk about systemic racism make sure you bring up DEI programs which are absolutely the same thing.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Maroxad

@silentchief said:

Than stop bringing up past arguments, this goes for you and the other posters that do this repetaedly.

I'm certainly not afraid, because anyone who argues against thst specific issue is a clown. However I don't feel like wasting hours of my life.

You bring it up often and your idol does it in every thread.

I brought it up the previous thread, to tell you that we already had a discussion on this. And you don't need to bring this semantics debate into every single thread.

Since you seem to be struggling. Create a new thread if you want to discuss it.

@silentchief said:

You lost me at the middle paragraph.

Just about every law passed since 1968 has been made to give minorities an advantage. If you want to talk about systemic racism make sure you bring up DEI programs which are absolutely the same thing.

Ever heard of Robert Moses?

And then there is so much more, ranging from parks, to healthcare to even justice. And I didnt even mention Stop and Frisk (until now). Systemic Racism is not only still around, but it is undeniable. But this is for another topic.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Silentchief

@Maroxad:

I brought it up the previous thread, to tell you that we already had a discussion on this. And you don't need to bring this semantics debate into every single thread.

Again, simply stop bringing up past threads and I will. It's simple really.

@Maroxad:

And then there is so much more, ranging from parks, to healthcare to even justice. And I didnt even mention Stop and Frisk (until now). Systemic Racism is not only still around, but it is undeniable. But this is for another topic.

The new york real-estate tycoon who died over 40 years ago?

Yes what about him? If your going to mention the red lining argument all that will do is prove your examples are outdated and completely worthless. What were designed to be ghettos in the 50's and 60's are now some of the most expensive places to live in the country.

Again your talking about equity of outcome and confusing it with systemic racism. Since you don't get the outcome you want you blame racism.

You can't bitch about Justice and ignore the fact that certain demographics commit a disproportionate amount of the crime. This is something thst is conveintantly left out when teaching these subjects.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

@Maroxad:

Yes what about him? If your going to mention the red lining argument all that will do is prove your examples are outdated and completely worthless. What were designed to be ghettos in the 50's and 60's are now some of the most expensive places to live in the country.

Again your talking about equity of outcome and confusing it with systemic racism. Since you don't get the outcome you want you blame racism.

You can't bitch about Justice and ignore the fact that certain demographics commit a disproportionate amount of the crime. This is something thst is conveintantly left out when teaching these subjects.

If, me stopping to call you out on your lulzy posting history mkeans you will finally stop derailing threads., Then I will gladly do it.

Are you aware that the consequences of his actions still linger on today? And you clearly don't understand the studies at all. Individuals from different races are more likely to be targetted in the court and given harsher sentences than individuals of other races. This is well documented. And your red herring is completely irrelevant.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7228 Posts

@Planeforger said:

What's next - burning educated women at the stake?

god you are so clueless.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Gifford38
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@Mercenary848 said:

It’s crazy people are so caught up complaining about superficial wokeness while Texas is turning into a third world country

"It's 2016 and if you aren't cool with homosexuals teaching your kids about butt sex in schools"

Don't you have 100s of black biographies, Anne Franke books, SEL books, and KKK history books to go ban?

really its ok to have a book that an older marry man had sex with this kid in his first gay experience close to any of those above? go read one of those books they are trying to get in the library.

how is history books same as gay sex book?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Gifford38

@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@InEMplease said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

there hurting kids trying force gender on them. my son 6 was told if your white you have to be gay. kids think its cool to be gay in stead of choice.

man and woman that is all that will ever be.

born a man your a man. born woman your a woman.

this teaches people not to love yourself for who you are.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Zaryia
@gifford38 said:
@zaryia said:
@sargentd said:
@Mercenary848 said:

It’s crazy people are so caught up complaining about superficial wokeness while Texas is turning into a third world country

"It's 2016 and if you aren't cool with homosexuals teaching your kids about butt sex in schools"

Don't you have 100s of black biographies, Anne Franke books, SEL books, and KKK history books to go ban?

how is history books same as gay sex book?

This is exactly what I'm wondering. Why are Republicans banning books that aren't gay sex books?

• Why Maus Was Banned, and Why It Matters Today - The Atlantic
  • Florida Department of Education cites SEL as criteria for textbook bans (palmbeachpost.com)
  • Schools banned books about Black life. Black kids are reading anyway. (nbcnews.com)
  • Black history is under attack, from book bans to erasing curriculum (houstonchronicle.com)

They are banning SEL books, Holocuast books, and hundreds of biographies (most which happen to be on black people....). Someone lied to you to suggested the 2400+ bans were gay sex. That's lunacy.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Silentchief
@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

@Maroxad:

If, me stopping to call you out on your lulzy posting history mkeans you will finally stop derailing threads., Then I will gladly do it.

Are you aware that the consequences of his actions still linger on today? And you clearly don't understand the studies at all. Individuals from different races are more likely to be targetted in the court and given harsher sentences than individuals of other races. This is well documented. And your red herring is completely irrelevant.

Again everytime you bring up scientific evidence to back up your credibility I will bring up the gender issue simply because it makes you look like a clown. You want to keep doing that that's fine with me. I'll just make you answer a simple question and watch you struggle.

Your take is that of most on the left. There is 0 accountability for one's actions and the blame is to be placed on a system that holds a group of people down.

Minorities are not targeted in the current age. You could have used this argument 50 years ago. However certain demographics commit a disproportionate amount of crime and until we address that things won't change. You are talking to someone who has experienced American Urban culture first hand and the fact the studies mention nothing of culture and only look at results shows how utterly ridiculous and ill informed they are.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

Again everytime you bring up scientific evidence to back up your credibility I will bring up the gender issue simply because it makes you look like a clown. You want to keep doing that that's fine with me. I'll just make you answer a simple question and watch you struggle.

Your take is that of most on the left. There is 0 accountability for one's actions and the blame is to be placed on a system that holds a group of people down.

Minorities are not targeted in the current age. You could have used this argument 50 years ago. However certain demographics commit a disproportionate amount of crime and until we address that things won't change. You are talking to someone who has experienced American Urban culture first hand and the fact the studies mention nothing of culture and only look at results shows how utterly ridiculous and ill informed they are.

Bring it up. It makes you look like the clown.

Minorities can and are still targeted. I don't know where you live, I'm betting white suburb. Poverty is the biggest reason for criminal activity. If you're stating that specific minorities commit more then you just contradicted your statement against inequality.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

Minorities can and are still targeted. I don't know where you live, I'm betting white suburb. Poverty is the biggest reason for criminal activity. If you're stating that specific minorities commit more then you just contradicted your statement against inequality.

Nah , watching you all struggle with the most basic question will never get old.

You have no concept of reality. Do you think police go into neighborhoods looking for non white people to arrest? Is that honestly how you think the average interaction works?

Poverty doesn't really answer why 13% of one demographic would commit over half the " violent crime" every year. This is what happens when you glorify victimhood culture. Those that do it feel justified in doing it because they are told they have no choice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nah , watching you all struggle with the most basic question will never get old.

You have no concept of reality. Do you think police go into neighborhoods looking for non white people to arrest? Is that honestly how you think the average interaction works?

Poverty doesn't really answer why 13% of one demographic would commit over half the " violent crime" every year. This is what happens when you glorify victimhood culture. Those that do it feel justified in doing it because they are told they have no choice.

You do enjoy sweeping generalizations not based on fact.

Such a simplistic view you have. That isn't even remotely close to what I said.

What is the poverty rate for minorities? I think for myself. I'm not spoon food what to think by far right extremist politicians or talking heads. You'd do well to try that sometime.