PS3 Trophy List, Discussion & Help v2.01 *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#301 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
I don't know if this has been mentioned but MGS4 is not on any of the lists. At the very least shouldn't it be on the unknown list. It is a fairly significant game for the PS3.matchpenalty11
The unknown is for games that have had hints from the developer, but nothing confirmed. MGS4 has had no hints or confirmation from anyone, so it'll be left be for now.
matchpenalty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#302 matchpenalty11
Member since 2006 • 541 Posts
oh ok.
macacd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#303 macacd
Member since 2003 • 2675 Posts
GTI Club plus has trophy support from download. But 100% achievable trophies only equates to 60% as the final 40% are tied to future dlc.
Pope_Ginyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Pope_Ginyu
Member since 2008 • 33 Posts
Your pics don't seem to work , so i don't really know what to do :P
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#306 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

Fat Princess will have trophies. Confirmed in a developer Q and A with IGN.

"IGN: What are some of the Trophies folks can expect to be chasing?

Craig Leigh: The game is extremely easy to pick-up and play, but there's a lot of hidden depth and strategy that you can learn and implement as a team. Completing the Trophy challenges will improve your game and give you some bragging rights. For example 'Hero Biscuit' requires the player to rescue the Princess by using the enemy's catapult to launch from their castle, while 'Pecking Order' challenges the player to kill an enemy after being transformed into a chicken."

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Dan_Lero
Your pics don't seem to work , so i don't really know what to do :PPope_Ginyu
Yup, soz about that. Few issues with my bandwidth on PB :( You'll have to wait till it's working again.
clixshper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 clixshper
Member since 2005 • 545 Posts
Hey guys, Sonic Unleased has Trophies, 51 to be exact :).

Awesome game btw guys, much better than the first Sonic that came out for PS3 etc. Give it a try!

Source: Have the game + http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/sonic-unleashed/trophies/
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#309 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
Awesome game btw guys, much better than the first Sonic that came out for PS3 etc. Give it a tryclixshper
Hmmm... Resistance 2 or Sonic... DAMN THE CHOICES! :P No thanks, I'll stick to quality. ;)
clixshper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 clixshper
there both quality, depends on what quality you are looking for :D? either way i got both, and both fill the needs i have at any time haha.
one_on_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 208

#311 one_on_one
Member since 2008 • 2368 Posts

Are there Trophies for SSF2HDR? If not, will there be?

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="one_on_one"]

Are there Trophies for SSF2HDR? If not, will there be?

Not currently. They are stated to be coming though. Early 09 I think.
clixshper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 clixshper
The new Savage Moon game that came out on the playstation store has trophies, 13 to be honest.

SM is a sci-fi tower defence game :).
Links24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#314 Links24
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts
is there anyway to prevent losing trophies when upgrading to bigger memory?
poomonger613

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 poomonger613
Member since 2006 • 1331 Posts
is there anyway to prevent losing trophies when upgrading to bigger memory?Links24
their tied into your account so you wont lose trophies if u upgrade
Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#316 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
Hello guys my mom just went to buy me guitar hero world tour, and my question is if this game supports trophies?
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Dan_Lero
Hello guys my mom just went to buy me guitar hero world tour, and my question is if this game supports trophies?Solid_Snak3Xx
Nope, if there's nothing on the first about it, then it wont have them;)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Chaos_Bladez
Hello guys my mom just went to buy me guitar hero world tour, and my question is if this game supports trophies?Solid_Snak3Xx
Nope. They came out and said it. I doubt they will add them in. Just get Rock Band 2. It's a better game and it has trophies on the disc. :D
teneazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 teneazy
Member since 2008 • 92 Posts
do you really like the ps3
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
do you really like the ps3teneazy
Keep this thread to trophies discussion only
BritishBeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 BritishBeans
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
nice
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
Actually, SOCOM didn't have trophies at launch. It's coming in a patch in early January, likely on the weeks of the January 5th, or the 12th. Another one of those things Slant Six lied about on the box/manual. Oh well, I still enjoy the game.
ChuckNorris97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 ChuckNorris97
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Err Are you sure GTA IV supports trophies cause I don't have any from it.
GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts
all of the capcom games are freakin trophy less wich pisses me off thanks capcom for supporting the ps3
goyolap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#325 goyolap
Member since 2005 • 477 Posts
gta 4 has trophies but because the patch came later u have to start the game to unlock them
ChuckNorris97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 ChuckNorris97
I finished GTA IV so how the hell am I suppose to get its Trophies.. are you telling me that I have to Restart the whole game to get the Trophies if thats the case.. that ain't worth it.
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

all of the capcom games are freakin trophy less wich pisses me off thanks capcom for supporting the ps3GatCloudX

Comments from the Playstation Blog from Capcom Reps suggest that they are working on bringing trophies to some game of their recently released games like SF II HD Remix.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Chaos_Bladez
Err Are you sure GTA IV supports trophies cause I don't have any from it.ChuckNorris97
I've gotten like 10 trophies from GTAIV. They aren't retroactive and you need to start a new game.
infidexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#329 infidexus
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts
From what I recall, all games are not retroactive that have been patched with the exception of online trophies for Battlefield. I may be wrong, but just going by memory and that is the only one I have noticed being retro, but for the online only. When a game like fallout 3 or BIA or SOCOM announce they are adding a patch for trophies, I put it back on the shelf until that time since many games often require several play throughs to get them all.
sardas69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#330 sardas69
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
hey guys, from now all the games being released for the ps3 have trophies??
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#331 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
hey guys, from now all the games being released for the ps3 have trophies??sardas69
Yep. Expect this thread to be gone soon....
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Chaos_Bladez
From what I recall, all games are not retroactive that have been patched with the exception of online trophies for Battlefield. I may be wrong, but just going by memory and that is the only one I have noticed being retro, but for the online only. When a game like fallout 3 or BIA or SOCOM announce they are adding a patch for trophies, I put it back on the shelf until that time since many games often require several play throughs to get them all. infidexus
The online ones for Warhawk were also retroactive. And by online, I mean ranking stuff.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 king23_
[QUOTE="infidexus"]From what I recall, all games are not retroactive that have been patched with the exception of online trophies for Battlefield. I may be wrong, but just going by memory and that is the only one I have noticed being retro, but for the online only. When a game like fallout 3 or BIA or SOCOM announce they are adding a patch for trophies, I put it back on the shelf until that time since many games often require several play throughs to get them all. Chaos_Bladez
The online ones for Warhawk were also retroactive. And by online, I mean ranking stuff.

Well actually all games that got a patch and had online ranking trophies were retroactive.
deathwish3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 deathwish3000
add me you look like a good gamer deathwish3000
GatCloudX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 GatCloudX
Member since 2008 • 1459 Posts
i have all of the capcom games for ps3 does anyone know if any of them are getting trophies i have megaman9 street fighter 2 turbo HD and age of booty i wish they would have trophies grrrrrrrrrrr
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Chaos_Bladez
i have all of the capcom games for ps3 does anyone know if any of them are getting trophies i have megaman9 street fighter 2 turbo HD and age of booty i wish they would have trophies grrrrrrrrrrrGatCloudX
Megaman 9 isn't getting trophies at all but AoB and SFIIHD trophies are scheduled for early this year.
TONY95-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 TONY95-
yea it is pretty hard to get the trophies for pain
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Dan_Lero
May need to decide the fate of this thread pretty quick (See blog). With trophies now being mandatory is there need for this still?
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Chaos_Bladez
May need to decide the fate of this thread pretty quick (See blog). With trophies now being mandatory is there need for this still?Dan_Lero
Well, people might want to know what games have been patched. I think it should be "redone" to just have games with trophy patches/or games that have it in 2008. For example, take Killzone 2 off of there but leave Uncharted (patch) and Rock Band 2 (on disc). That's what I think. ;)
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 king23_
\
May need to decide the fate of this thread pretty quick (See blog). With trophies now being mandatory is there need for this still?Dan_Lero
I don't know if we really need the thread for updates, but it might be good to keep it as a place for discussion.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Dan_Lero
Ok then, i'll leave it here for discussion and inform people which games 'pre 09' will be getting or got trophies. If the thread goes no where, then i'll notify a mod to unsticky it.
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts
[QUOTE="Dan_Lero"]May need to decide the fate of this thread pretty quick (See blog). With trophies now being mandatory is there need for this still?Chaos_Bladez
Well, people might want to know what games have been patched. I think it should be "redone" to just have games with trophy patches/or games that have it in 2008. For example, take Killzone 2 off of there but leave Uncharted (patch) and Rock Band 2 (on disc). That's what I think. ;)

I agree with you chaos, that sounds like a good solution
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="Dan_Lero"]May need to decide the fate of this thread pretty quick (See blog). With trophies now being mandatory is there need for this still?v_rfranco

I agree with you chaos, that sounds like a good solution

Alright so I'm not alone here. :D Thanks! :)
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 king23_
Alright, sound like a good plan.
Rett18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#345 Rett18
Member since 2009 • 67 Posts
IF I ALREADY BEAT ALMOST ALL THE QUEST IN FALLOUT 3 BEFORE THE PATCH WITH THE TROPHIES CAME OUT, HOW CAN I GET THOSE TROPHIES WITHOUT HAVING TO RE PLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN? I HAVE A SAVE RIGHT BEFORE ENTERING THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL...AT THE END (DIDNT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT BEAT IT)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 Chaos_Bladez
IF I ALREADY BEAT ALMOST ALL THE QUEST IN FALLOUT 3 BEFORE THE PATCH WITH THE TROPHIES CAME OUT, HOW CAN I GET THOSE TROPHIES WITHOUT HAVING TO RE PLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN? I HAVE A SAVE RIGHT BEFORE ENTERING THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL...AT THE END (DIDNT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT BEAT IT) Rett18
You must start over. Sorry but you will have to deal with it. Besides, you already expereinced it, right? And if you really liked the game, an extra incentive to play it again should be a blessing. Fallout is such a replayable game, it should be good to see different things. Feel better? :)
Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
There are many games you have missing Danny boy, i say you should just stop this thread soon...it was great back in the days tho:cry:
Rett18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#348 Rett18
Member since 2009 • 67 Posts
ThanksBlade. I figured that, but I had played the game with a Good KArma and wanted to get those trophies so i could go back and get Bad karma but thanks.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 king23_
[QUOTE="Rett18"]IF I ALREADY BEAT ALMOST ALL THE QUEST IN FALLOUT 3 BEFORE THE PATCH WITH THE TROPHIES CAME OUT, HOW CAN I GET THOSE TROPHIES WITHOUT HAVING TO RE PLAY THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN? I HAVE A SAVE RIGHT BEFORE ENTERING THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL...AT THE END (DIDNT WANT TO RUIN IT FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT BEAT IT) Chaos_Bladez
You must start over. Sorry but you will have to deal with it. Besides, you already expereinced it, right? And if you really liked the game, an extra incentive to play it again should be a blessing. Fallout is such a replayable game, it should be good to see different things. Feel better? :)

Yep, the Fallout 3 trophies aren't retroactive so you have to play it again if you want to get them. But like Chaos said, it should still be fun.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 Chaos_Bladez
ThanksBlade. I figured that, but I had played the game with a Good KArma and wanted to get those trophies so i could go back and get Bad karma but thanks. Rett18
Hey no problem. I'm glad I could calm you down and have you take a second to realize it was a bit of a blessing. :D So how good was Fallout to you? When this happened to me with Uncharted, I couldn't have been more happy. I actually would have been disappointed if they were retroactive. :D