PS3 Trophy List, Discussion & Help v2.01 *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rett18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 0

#351 Rett18
Member since 2009 • 67 Posts
[QUOTE="Rett18"]ThanksBlade. I figured that, but I had played the game with a Good KArma and wanted to get those trophies so i could go back and get Bad karma but thanks. Chaos_Bladez
Hey no problem. I'm glad I could calm you down and have you take a second to realize it was a bit of a blessing. :D So how good was Fallout to you? When this happened to me with Uncharted, I couldn't have been more happy. I actually would have been disappointed if they were retroactive. :D

Well I really like Fallout 3, I think it should have won some more awards. I think a better game than GTA IV. I would like to see it a little more bigger and more quest, maybe a expansion or something. But the game play was really cool and i like how you could make your own story, playing the quest in your own order. I went through a stragety guide and i did miss some things. So this is kind of a blessing having to go back and play the game. More stuff to find, like the alien space craft. I wish i could learn how to use the G.E.C.K on the fallout 3 website to build my own levels.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#352 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="Rett18"]ThanksBlade. I figured that, but I had played the game with a Good KArma and wanted to get those trophies so i could go back and get Bad karma but thanks. Rett18
Hey no problem. I'm glad I could calm you down and have you take a second to realize it was a bit of a blessing. :D So how good was Fallout to you? When this happened to me with Uncharted, I couldn't have been more happy. I actually would have been disappointed if they were retroactive. :D

Well I really like Fallout 3, I think it should have won some more awards. I think a better game than GTA IV. I would like to see it a little more bigger and more quest, maybe a expansion or something. But the game play was really cool and i like how you could make your own story, playing the quest in your own order. I went through a stragety guide and i did miss some things. So this is kind of a blessing having to go back and play the game. More stuff to find, like the alien space craft. I wish i could learn how to use the G.E.C.K on the fallout 3 website to build my own levels.

Good to hear. I can't speak to Fallout 3's greatness (never played it) but it looked wonderfully crafted and even people I know are talking about it. As for PS3 DLC, don't count on it for now. MS paid for exclusive DLC and it is scheduled for Feb & March. Maybe after for PS3?:?
Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#353 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

How long did it take you guys to get the Late Boomer trophy in Super StarDust HD? I've had the game for a long time and have successfully received all trophies but Late Boomer.

Let's see, I tried about 80 times already! :( I gave up a while ago.

Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#354 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts

How long did it take you guys to get the Late Boomer trophy in Super StarDust HD? I've had the game for a long time and have successfully received all trophies but Late Boomer.

Amster_G
Never did get it lol. I gave up:P
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#355 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
[QUOTE="Amster_G"]

Dan_Lero
Never did get it lol. I gave up:P

Same here, it wasn't even worth it.
Serchant2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#356 Serchant2
Member since 2008 • 431 Posts

SOCOM and Blast Factor have trophies.. Thou Blast Factor has only trophies for the US version (same goes for High Velocity Bowling)
BTW,SOCOM trophies suck!Seriously, they should have splitted those trophies.. Not combine so much things just for a bronze trophy!

EDIT: Cuboid has also trophies! (16 trophies)

emanubuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#357 emanubuff
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Sorry. anyone know if in mgs 4,there will be trophy? thank you
Avatar image for Nocturnal_Speed
Nocturnal_Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#358 Nocturnal_Speed
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

Sorry. anyone know if in mgs 4,there will be trophy? thank youemanubuff

yeah same here I'm praying there will be, but I doubt it after this long.

Chieburger32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 Chieburger32

I want to get ps3 online. I have a router but my modem I have does not have wi-fi ability. So I think that if I put my router near my modem so it should connect without a ethernet cable connected to both the modem, and the router even though it doesn't have the wi_fi. Or I have to get a ethernet cable which I would use to connect the modem and the router together. Then the router would connect to the ps3, which would let me play online within the radius of the router. Please can someone give me some feed back I would like it alot.

CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

Amster_G
Did it in 217 tries. Remember that clearly. It was such a b****
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#361 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

Random Trophy Comment:

I find it funny how alot of people I know are in competition with eachother over who has the most trophies.
But it seems like some games just hand out the trophies like it's nothing special.
I swear Bad Company gives you a trophy for every bullet you fire off lol.

Illumaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 Illumaro
nice job! man ive beat alot of those games, but havent recieved any trophies. Whats up with that?
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Chaos_Bladez
nice job! man ive beat alot of those games, but havent recieved any trophies. Whats up with that?Illumaro
What firmware are you running? It has to be 2.4 or higher.
Avatar image for ThePhantomGamer
ThePhantomGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 ThePhantomGamer
Member since 2005 • 1816 Posts
I know when you upgrade your hard drive and you do a back up, the trophies don't get saved over. If I sync with the server, witll I still keep my trophies?
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 Chaos_Bladez
I know when you upgrade your hard drive and you do a back up, the trophies don't get saved over. If I sync with the server, witll I still keep my trophies?ThePhantomGamer
Yes they are saved online so as long as you sync it before you switch you are fine. Make sure to copy all your saves! :D I did that and I backed up everything but my PS2/1 saves. I was so mad! :P
Avatar image for ThePhantomGamer
ThePhantomGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 ThePhantomGamer
Member since 2005 • 1816 Posts
[QUOTE="ThePhantomGamer"]I know when you upgrade your hard drive and you do a back up, the trophies don't get saved over. If I sync with the server, witll I still keep my trophies?Chaos_Bladez
Yes they are saved online so as long as you sync it before you switch you are fine. Make sure to copy all your saves! :D I did that and I backed up everything but my PS2/1 saves. I was so mad! :P

Thanks. Don't worry, I have a big enough external hard drive to do a full back up/restore.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 king23_
[QUOTE="Conjuration"]

Random Trophy Comment:

I find it funny how alot of people I know are in competition with eachother over who has the most trophies.
But it seems like some games just hand out the trophies like it's nothing special.

Christopper

Although a high trophy count may be impressive to some, it's really down to the quality of the trophies aquired and level you are. Im swimming in bronzes, but only have 1 platinum which took some time to get.

I've got tons of broze trophies too, but only a few golds and no platinums.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="ThePhantomGamer"]I know when you upgrade your hard drive and you do a back up, the trophies don't get saved over. If I sync with the server, witll I still keep my trophies?ThePhantomGamer

Thanks. Don't worry, I have a big enough external hard drive to do a full back up/restore.

Alright good to hear. :D
0ElderGod0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 0ElderGod0
Member since 2009 • 29 Posts
Hi! I am new at this and i don't seem to understand. what happens if i upgrade my ps3? Am i going to lose my trophies and my PSN games? If someone could explain me i'd be very thankful :)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Chaos_Bladez
Hi! I am new at this and i don't seem to understand. what happens if i upgrade my ps3? Am i going to lose my trophies and my PSN games? If someone could explain me i'd be very thankful :)0ElderGod0
Even though i just explained this a couple posts above, I'll answer. ;) Your trophies will never be lost. They are saved on the server so as long as you've synced it, you are fine. :D
Avatar image for dragoonmaster18
dragoonmaster18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#372 dragoonmaster18
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
They should add TES: Oblivion, Assassins Creed, and Guitar Hero. Mainly Oblivion and AC.
Avatar image for untouchables111
untouchables111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 untouchables111
Member since 2005 • 1650 Posts
Even though i just explained this a couple posts above, I'll answer. ;) Your trophies will never be lost. They are saved on the server so as long as you've synced it, you are fine. :D

ok but will i ever be able to see them individually (like what each 1 was for) on my system again?
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#374 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
[QUOTE="untouchables111"]Even though i just explained this a couple posts above, I'll answer. ;) Your trophies will never be lost. They are saved on the server so as long as you've synced it, you are fine. :D

ok but will i ever be able to see them individually (like what each 1 was for) on my system again?

yes u will be able too
JB_82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#375 JB_82
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Cheers man, been looking for something like this.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts
[QUOTE="Conjuration"]

Random Trophy Comment:

Christopper

Although a high trophy count may be impressive to some, it's really down to the quality of the trophies aquired and level you are. Im swimming in bronzes, but only have 1 platinum which took some time to get.

Exactly, this guy on my friends list has like 50 more trophies than me, but I am almost a whole level ahead of him. Thats because I have almost double the amount of gold trophies he has and 20 more silvers.
untouchables111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 untouchables111
i am trip-plat and im lvl 8 at 30 per cent. i think i have like 450. i shoot to get play on most games. i working on dead space i need 4 more. then ill be 4 plat
Avatar image for deactivated-58405e092ba2c
deactivated-58405e092ba2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#378 deactivated-58405e092ba2c
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

Random Trophy Comment:

Conjuration

Haha you should play Prince of Persia. I got that game this week and after ten minutes you alreay have like 10 trophies

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Will MGS4 support trophy system?[yeah i just bought my PS3 and man it owns.]
Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#380 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts
I can't connect to internet for some reason. But I already updated my PS3 to v.2.60 when I could. I got some trophies after I was disconnected to PSN. Will my trophy disappear if I sign in PSN again?
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 king23_
I can't connect to internet for some reason. But I already updated my PS3 to v.2.60 when I could. I got some trophies after I was disconnected to PSN. Will my trophy disappear if I sign in PSN again?Kleeyook
No, your trophies will stay unlocked. Off topic: I'm nearly to 20,000 posts!
Kleeyook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#382 Kleeyook
Member since 2008 • 5213 Posts
[QUOTE="Kleeyook"]I can't connect to internet for some reason. But I already updated my PS3 to v.2.60 when I could. I got some trophies after I was disconnected to PSN. Will my trophy disappear if I sign in PSN again?king23_

Does that mean my trophies in PS3 won't disappear?
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 king23_
[QUOTE="king23_"][QUOTE="Kleeyook"]I can't connect to internet for some reason. But I already updated my PS3 to v.2.60 when I could. I got some trophies after I was disconnected to PSN. Will my trophy disappear if I sign in PSN again?Kleeyook

Does that mean my trophies in PS3 won't disappear?

The only way they can disappear is if you break the rules and Sony deletes your account.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 Chaos_Bladez
@SVV_Ying: Yeah no kidding. It almost takes the fun out of them if all you do is move and get like 10 trophies. Easy platinum I'm thinking.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 king23_
i am trip-plat and im lvl 8 at 30 per cent. i think i have like 450. i shoot to get play on most games. i working on dead space i need 4 more. then ill be 4 platuntouchables111
You've got 3 more platinums than I do. :lol:
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="untouchables111"]i am trip-plat and im lvl 8 at 30 per cent. i think i have like 450. i shoot to get play on most games. i working on dead space i need 4 more. then ill be 4 platking23_
You've got 3 more platinums than I do. :lol:

I have Uncharted's plat, and if I find a PS eye, I'll have Burnout's plat. I just bought Prince of Persia and that should be an eventual platinum. Might be hard getting the less that 100 deaths but I'll try. Not having online helps me get a trophy because I rarely play online because of my ballistic connection.
piemanngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 piemanngamer
Member since 2007 • 481 Posts

i heard that all games realesed from now on will have trophies on disc

is this true?

C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts

i heard that all games realesed from now on will have trophies on disc

is this true?

piemanngamer
yes
goyolap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#389 goyolap
Member since 2005 • 477 Posts
i hate mk vs dc barely i can get any trophies altoght fallout is an easy way to get trophies
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 Chaos_Bladez
i hate mk vs dc barely i can get any trophies altoght fallout is an easy way to get trophiesgoyolap
That's odd. You'd think it would be the other way around. Open world games (GTAIV) are usually trophy wastelands.
goyolap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#391 goyolap
Member since 2005 • 477 Posts
i prefer trophy that cAn take time but dont vicera moment and extreme frustration like in mk vs dc
NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 NukeGoBoom
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts
Fallout Trophy is so much better than GTA IV trophies.Bathesda did it right.Trophy for every single mission in the game,level up trophies and a silver for doing one of the unecesary bonusses like lockpicking or dialog chalanges.GTA had trophies for every 10th or so mission you did and un-ecesery minigames and pointless chalanges that waste ammo like blowing up 10 cars in 10 seconds.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 Chaos_Bladez
Fallout Trophy is so much better than GTA IV trophies.Bathesda did it right.Trophy for every single mission in the game,level up trophies and a silver for doing one of the unecesary bonusses like lockpicking or dialog chalanges.GTA had trophies for every 10th or so mission you did and un-ecesery minigames and pointless chalanges that waste ammo like blowing up 10 cars in 10 seconds.NukeGoBoom
Yeah I'll admit that the GTAIV trophies aren't ideal, but I don't really care. It's a great game, trophies or not.
Shmoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#395 Shmoe82
Member since 2003 • 672 Posts
Are you able to get trophies from demo's? That would be awesome.
-Masterchef-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#396 -Masterchef-
Member since 2007 • 10244 Posts
Are you able to get trophies from demo's? That would be awesome.Shmoe82
No
untouchables111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 untouchables111
is there a web site were i could go to see what trophies people actually have gotten. i only ask cause im working on my 5th plat trophy but just yesterday one of my friends on my psn list showed me a guy who has 18 plats so i just was curious if there were people out there who had huge trophy collections.
weenus-shotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 weenus-shotz
Member since 2009 • 110 Posts

TROPHY LIST (Alpha Order)

**Trophies are not retroactive unless stated otherwise.**

Press Ctrl + F (Windows) or Apple Key + F (Mac) then type the name of the game you're seeking to find a status on it.

Aquanaut's Holiday: Kakusareta Kiroku (Japan) 50 Trophies available. Alone in the Dark 49 Trophies Available
Battlefield: Bad Company 51 Trophies Available. BioShock 66 Trophies Available. Blitz: The League II 50 Trophies available. Burnout Paradise 64 Trophies available:- Patch required. BUZZ! Quiz TV 22 Trophies available:- Patch required. Call of Duty: World at War 45 Trophies Available. Dead Space 49 Trophies Available. Endwar 53 Trophies Available. Eye of Judgement 39 Trophies Available. Fallout 3
51 Trophies Available:- Patch required. Far Cry 2 49 Trophies Available. Ferrari Challenge 46 Trophies available:- Patch required. GEON: Emotions 12 Trophies available. Grand Theft Auto IV 51 Trophies Available. High Velocity Bowling 12 Trophies Available. Linger In Shadows 16 Trophies available. LittleBigPlanet 48 Trophies Available. Mainichi Issho (Japanese Store Only) 7 Trophies available:- Patch required. Mercenaries 2 40 Trophies Available. Midnight Club: Los Angeles
46 Trophies Available. Mirror's Edge 45 Trophies Available. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe 43 Trophies Available. MotorStorm: Pacific Rift 50 Trophies Available. NBA 09: The Inside 28 Trophies available.
NovaStrike 16 Trophies available:- Patch required. PAIN 17 Trophies available:- Patch required. Penny Arcade Episode 1 12 Trophies Available. PixelJunk Eden 20 Trophies available. PixelJunk Monsters 19 Trophies Available. Prince of Persia 51 Trophies Available. Quantum of Solace 51 Trophies Available. Resistance 2 39 Trophies Available. Rock Band 2 51 Trophies Available. Shaun White Snowboarding 48 Trophies Available.
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars 14 Trophies available. Super Stardust HD 17 Trophies available, though only 5 trophies can obtained via DLC:- Patch required.
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 48 Trophies available:- Patch required. Warhawk 57 Trophies available:- Patch required. Wipeout HD 38 Trophies available.Dan_Lero
Thanyou for this but you forgot a game... SOCOM CONFRONTATION even though the game is online only and so are they trophies (obviously)
untouchables111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 untouchables111
or you could go to allps3trophys.com they have a complete list there.
mhsdrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 mhsdrake
Member since 2007 • 3091 Posts
Hey what source do you guys have that says Heavenly Sword may get trophy support. I havnt seen that info anywhere...