PS3 Trophy List, Discussion & Help v2.01 *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#451 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts
[QUOTE="L33T_TI200P3I2"]

[QUOTE="hassanfadil"] Thats right, but i wish there wereamericahellyeah

Well if MSG4 did have trophies most of them would be golds because the emblems are so hard to get.

:roll: maybe you're just not that good.. only 4 emblems really gave me any problems...

I could probably get the emblems if I could be bothered to and I don't have the time anyway. 2 things, I am good at all the games I have bought I always complete them on the hardest difficulty if there is a choice (I take pride in being a good gamer since I've been playing since like 5 or 6 years of age). Anyway MGS has always been my brother's game, he bought the 1st 3, only reason I got 4 was cus he doesn't own my PS3, I still think it's a amazing game.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="L33T_TI200P3I2"]

Well if MSG4 did have trophies most of them would be golds because the emblems are so hard to get.

L33T_TI200P3I2

:roll: maybe you're just not that good.. only 4 emblems really gave me any problems...

I could probably get the emblems if I could be bothered to and I don't have the time anyway. 2 things, I am good at all the games I have bought I always complete them on the hardest difficulty if there is a choice (I take pride in being a good gamer since I've been playing since like 5 or 6 years of age). Anyway MGS has always been my brother's game, he bought the 1st 3, only reason I got 4 was cus he doesn't own my PS3, I still think it's a amazing game.

don't have the time??? it take just over 3 hours to get the hardest 4 emblems in the game...
frankberns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#453 frankberns
Member since 2009 • 184 Posts
[QUOTE="BIOSHOCKER98"]well i guess i wont be buying mgs 4, imo since it does not have trophies then its not worth buying the game. i remember watching the new metal gear online trailer and i thought why wont they just make an update along with that metal gear online expansion?

thats a shame... MGS4 is the GOTY to most people and has enough replay value on it's own to justify a purchase... but Trophys would be nice
L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

[QUOTE="L33T_TI200P3I2"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] :roll: maybe you're just not that good.. only 4 emblems really gave me any problems...americahellyeah

don't have the time??? it take just over 3 hours to get the hardest 4 emblems in the game...

Ok I'll do it :)

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#455 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
[QUOTE="frankberns"][QUOTE="BIOSHOCKER98"]well i guess i wont be buying mgs 4, imo since it does not have trophies then its not worth buying the game. i remember watching the new metal gear online trailer and i thought why wont they just make an update along with that metal gear online expansion?

thats a shame... MGS4 is the GOTY to most people and has enough replay value on it's own to justify a purchase... but Trophys would be nice

True... true. I think they are coming by the comment they made in the PS blog.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="L33T_TI200P3I2"]

L33T_TI200P3I2

Ok I'll do it :)

well you don't have to do it., you just had no idea how long it would take and was complaining about the time...
aj_maysaloon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 aj_maysaloon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
THANKS MAN ::::::::::
Donthizz_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 Donthizz_86
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts

wow

ColonelRadec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 ColonelRadec
Member since 2009 • 600 Posts
I just got Burnout Paradise and forgot to update the game before playing it. So do I have to delete my saved game and start all over or after updating the game will they give me trophies for all of the stuff I did already ?