PS3 Trophy List, Discussion & Help v2.01 *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wackyzaky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 wackyzaky7
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts
That's probably got a 0.01% of happening now cos that rumor is from when trophies were first released. Don't the games have source links next to them? They used to anyway...need to check the guide again.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#402 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
Hey what source do you guys have that says Heavenly Sword may get trophy support. I havnt seen that info anywhere...mhsdrake
Can't remember where that was now, prob false now though as that was for 08.
or you could go to allps3trophys.com they have a complete list there. untouchables111
Urmm... this is a topic on Gamespot.com. The title reads correctly that it's for discussion too, allowing our forum members to discuss trophy issues they may have or general concern, rather than just having a "list". This original topic was infact created BEFORE any of those sites were put up, but with trophies now becoming mandatory, there isn't really need to keep an updated list, so this topic is now more for reference of games before the mandatory lock in.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#403 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
i wonder what type of trophies RE5 will have???
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#404 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

i wonder what type of trophies RE5 will have???NuKkU
RE 5 has a pretty balanced trophy list.

Here it is

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#405 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
is there a web site were i could go to see what trophies people actually have gotten. i only ask cause im working on my 5th plat trophy but just yesterday one of my friends on my psn list showed me a guy who has 18 plats so i just was curious if there were people out there who had huge trophy collections. untouchables111
18 platinums?!? :o Someone needs a life... :P Sony said they are working on a unified system website like that. Don't expect soon though.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 Chaos_Bladez

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]i wonder what type of trophies RE5 will have???americahellyeah

Here it is

The trophies are good in that game. Some are easy, some are hard but attainable. :D What's this one? The Works: "Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go." And... Egg On Your Face: "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" ? Regardless, I'll get the game. Since I'm just playing through RE4 for the first time now (almost done ;)), it's hyping me up and getting me ready. :D Just need the money after KZ2...
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

is there a web site were i could go to see what trophies people actually have gotten. i only ask cause im working on my 5th plat trophy but just yesterday one of my friends on my psn list showed me a guy who has 18 plats so i just was curious if there were people out there who had huge trophy collections. untouchables111

I don't even have one platinum and I think I play too much...

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]i wonder what type of trophies RE5 will have???Chaos_Bladez

Here it is

The trophies are good in that game. Some are easy, some are hard but attainable. :D What's this one? The Works: "Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go." And... Egg On Your Face: "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" ? Regardless, I'll get the game. Since I'm just playing through RE4 for the first time now (almost done ;)), it's hyping me up and getting me ready. :D Just need the money after KZ2...

I would imagine that the "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" just means you have to use the rotten egg item to kill an enemy..
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 Chaos_Bladez
I would imagine that the "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" just means you have to use the rotten egg item to kill an enemy..americahellyeah
Yeah, but can you use rotten eggs as weapons? Doesn't sound very effective...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]I would imagine that the "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" just means you have to use the rotten egg item to kill an enemy..Chaos_Bladez

Which is why you get a trophy for doing it ;)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]I would imagine that the "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg" just means you have to use the rotten egg item to kill an enemy..americahellyeah

Haha, that's a good point. :D Can you do it in RE4? I could try it...
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"] Yeah, but can you use rotten eggs as weapons? Doesn't sound very effective...

idk... but most likely you can throw the egg or something.. so you'll just get a Majini really damagged with gun fire and then throw a rotten egg at him to kill him :P
JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts
Question:

If trophies was supposed to be mandatory in 09 why doesn't Afro Samurai have them?
Nicholai69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#414 Nicholai69
Member since 2005 • 2971 Posts
Almost got me my dead space platinum, possibly the easiest platinum since uncharted i'de say, though does take quite a while to get the 'maxed out' trophy, took me 3 runs n the first 2 missions ona 4th run.
vtbob88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#415 vtbob88
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
If you already completed some of the tasks to get trophies before the tropies were announced, is there any way to get those tropies later? I was wondering because in burnout paradise i am up to the a license, and i have smashed through the 200 yellow gates and 60 billboards...but i dont have the trophies for smashing 10 and 30 billboards or all the licenses before a. I completed all of these before the trophy patch was downloaded. How do I get these tropies?
Nova_Crystal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Nova_Crystal
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts
^ The only way to get those trophies is to start a new game.
owen29051992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 owen29051992
Member since 2006 • 40 Posts
Question:

If trophies was supposed to be mandatory in 09 why doesn't Afro Samurai have them?JLF1
yeh can someone answer this because its the same with "destroy all humans: path of furon" - is released in the EU this week - 13th Feb...and guess what...no trophies...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RULE??
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="owen29] yeh can someone answer this because its the same with "destroy all humans: path of furon" - is released in the EU this week - 13th Feb...and guess what...no trophies...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RULE??

Afro Samurai maybe wasn't submitted before January 31st or 1st, whichever it is. Maybe Europe doesn't have the same rules?
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

[QUOTE="JLF1"]Question:

If trophies was supposed to be mandatory in 09 why doesn't Afro Samurai have them?owen29051992
yeh can someone answer this because its the same with "destroy all humans: path of furon" - is released in the EU this week - 13th Feb...and guess what...no trophies...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RULE??

i think it only applied to game that were ealry in development or that were in the final stages of development when they announced it and those that were in the final stages of development i think thye are required to release a patch that includes the trophies.... don quote me on this cus im not 100% sure and i dont remember where i read it so....

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Chaos_Bladez
Tomb Raider Underworld is getting trophies patched in soon. Uncharted is way better but whatever floats your boat. :D
Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#421 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"] Yeah, but can you use rotten eggs as weapons? Doesn't sound very effective...

you can indeed :)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] Which is why you get a trophy for doing it ;)Keir21

you can indeed :)

A confirmation was nice. :D
byrdcjb100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#423 byrdcjb100
Member since 2008 • 383 Posts
GOT 150 Trophies
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

UT3 will have trophies, this is a surprise

source

americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 americahellyeah

source

v_rfranco
Looks good... although i really hope they aren't mostly online... the addition of Splitscreen has me alot more psyched than trophies though...
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#426 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
Don't have UT3, but I'm glad to hear that old games are still getting trophy patches.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 Chaos_Bladez
Don't have UT3, but I'm glad to hear that old games are still getting trophy patches.king23_
Same here. Epic is pretty awesome. :D Now if only Ratchet and Clank Future would get them, I'd be a happy camper. :D It needs trophies! :) MGS4 would also be a very welcome surprise. :D
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#428 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
[QUOTE="v_rfranco"]

source

americahellyeah

Looks good... although i really hope they aren't mostly online... the addition of Splitscreen has me alot more psyched than trophies though...

I didnt even notice it will have split-screen this game will sound like it was worth its money(for awhile it was looking like i shouldve have waited till it was in the bargain bin)

king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#429 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
[QUOTE="king23_"]Don't have UT3, but I'm glad to hear that old games are still getting trophy patches.Chaos_Bladez
Same here. Epic is pretty awesome. :D Now if only Ratchet and Clank Future would get them, I'd be a happy camper. :D It needs trophies! :) MGS4 would also be a very welcome surprise. :D

True, but I'm pretty sure they sid those games weren't ever getting trophies.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="king23_"]Don't have UT3, but I'm glad to hear that old games are still getting trophy patches.king23_

True, but I'm pretty sure they sid those games weren't ever getting trophies.

Sigh... yeah you are right. :( What bugs me is that Insomniac is like "We will support Resistance 2 (and R1 for that matter) long after release!" BUT when Ratchet Future and Ratchet Q4B come out, it's almost as if they forget they put them out, adding NO post launch support. In fact, Brian Allgeier said a bunch of months ago that the biggest thing he would have added to Q4B would have been trophies. I don't get how a multiplayer patch is different than a trophy patch.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#431 hsedai
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
I'm playing Bejewled 2 on my PS3 and don't see it mentioned on page 1. It has plenty of trophies and my dear wife already has 5 of them. The Playstation Store is a magical place.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="hsedai"]I'm playing Bejewled 2 on my PS3 and don't see it mentioned on page 1. It has plenty of trophies and my dear wife already has 5 of them. The Playstation Store is a magical place.

We stopped putting games there that came out in 2009 because they all are supposed to have them.
kingdomrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 kingdomrider
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
It looks like you will have to play all day, every day to obtain some of the SOCOM trophies.
kingdomrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 kingdomrider

If you already completed some of the tasks to get trophies before the tropies were announced, is there any way to get those tropies later? I was wondering because in burnout paradise i am up to the a license, and i have smashed through the 200 yellow gates and 60 billboards...but i dont have the trophies for smashing 10 and 30 billboards or all the licenses before a. I completed all of these before the trophy patch was downloaded. How do I get these tropies?vtbob88

Dude, I am in the same boat. I even tried to contact Criterion to see if they planned to do anything about it, but no response.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 Chaos_Bladez

[QUOTE="vtbob88"]If you already completed some of the tasks to get trophies before the tropies were announced, is there any way to get those tropies later? I was wondering because in burnout paradise i am up to the a license, and i have smashed through the 200 yellow gates and 60 billboards...but i dont have the trophies for smashing 10 and 30 billboards or all the licenses before a. I completed all of these before the trophy patch was downloaded. How do I get these tropies?kingdomrider

Dude, I am in the same boat. I even tried to contact Criterion to see if they planned to do anything about it, but no response.

A brand spanking new save is the ONLY way to get trophies in Burnout. Sorry. :( We all had to do it. I actually liked that they did that because I was WAY better so it much more enjoyable the 2nd time through.
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#436 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts

Hey all, I'm gonna get a PS3 if my 360 screws up(pretty sure it will)

So, I heard that all games from 2009 and above will have trophy support, is this true?

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Chaos_Bladez

So, I heard that all games from 2009 and above will have trophy support, is this true?

GANGSTASAN
Yes 99% of games will have it. I say 99% because Afro Samurai didn't have them. I sure it was submitted before the mandate, so don't worry. :)
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#438 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts
[QUOTE="GANGSTASAN"]

Chaos_Bladez
Yes 99% of games will have it. I say 99% because Afro Samurai didn't have them. I sure it was submitted before the mandate, so don't worry. :)

Alright, thanks.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="GANGSTASAN"]

GANGSTASAN

Alright, thanks.

No problem! :D
kingdomrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 kingdomrider
[QUOTE="kingdomrider"]

[QUOTE="vtbob88"]If you already completed some of the tasks to get trophies before the tropies were announced, is there any way to get those tropies later? I was wondering because in burnout paradise i am up to the a license, and i have smashed through the 200 yellow gates and 60 billboards...but i dont have the trophies for smashing 10 and 30 billboards or all the licenses before a. I completed all of these before the trophy patch was downloaded. How do I get these tropies?Chaos_Bladez

A brand spanking new save is the ONLY way to get trophies in Burnout. Sorry. :( We all had to do it. I actually liked that they did that because I was WAY better so it much more enjoyable the 2nd time through.

Yeah.....sounds like I am just avoiding the inevitable if i really want those trophies.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Chaos_Bladez
@kindomrider Pretty much. You have to start over which is sort of a blessing. I was (and still am to an extent) really bad at Burnout so it took me a fraction of the time to get to the same spot and it was more fun.
L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

I tried to join the site that lets you get a picture of your trophies card but I can't join with a .com e-mail such as @googlemail.com so i'm just going to have to type my best trophy achievements.

Call of Duty: World at War - 100% platinum

Burnout Paradise - 81% platinum (excluding additional content trophies)

Dead Space - 100% platinum

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 63% 5 or 6 trophies away from 100% platinum

In total at the moment and growing rapidly I have 201 Bronze (I think) 38 Silver, 10 Gold and 3 Platinum trophies. Which makes me level 6 and 87% overall.

I enjoy trying to get trophies, at least I know on some of the games I have, there is nothing left to complete.

BlackendV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 BlackendV
Member since 2007 • 1929 Posts

I enjoy trying to get trophies, at least I know on some of the games I have, there is nothing left to complete.

L33T_TI200P3I2
I too like that but I find it amusing that I recently played through Uncharted one more time even though I got platinum. I could of used that time for more trophies but I really like that game.
BIOSHOCKER98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#444 BIOSHOCKER98
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
is there trophies for metal gear solid 4?
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 americahellyeah
is there trophies for metal gear solid 4?BIOSHOCKER98
no.. there isn't.. because MGS4 doesn't have trophies and won't be getting trophies..
hassanfadil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 hassanfadil
Member since 2003 • 1051 Posts
[QUOTE="BIOSHOCKER98"]is there trophies for metal gear solid 4?americahellyeah
no.. there isn't.. because MGS4 doesn't have trophies and won't be getting trophies..

Thats right, but i wish there were
L33T_TI200P3I2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 L33T_TI200P3I2
Member since 2008 • 331 Posts

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="BIOSHOCKER98"]is there trophies for metal gear solid 4?hassanfadil

Well if MSG4 did have trophies most of them would be golds because the emblems are so hard to get.

BIOSHOCKER98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#448 BIOSHOCKER98
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
well i guess i wont be buying mgs 4, imo since it does not have trophies then its not worth buying the game. i remember watching the new metal gear online trailer and i thought why wont they just make an update along with that metal gear online expansion?
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 americahellyeah

[QUOTE="hassanfadil"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] no.. there isn't.. because MGS4 doesn't have trophies and won't be getting trophies..L33T_TI200P3I2

Well if MSG4 did have trophies most of them would be golds because the emblems are so hard to get.

:roll: maybe you're just not that good.. only 4 emblems really gave me any problems...
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="BIOSHOCKER98"]well i guess i wont be buying mgs 4, imo since it does not have trophies then its not worth buying the game. i remember watching the new metal gear online trailer and i thought why wont they just make an update along with that metal gear online expansion?

Missing out on a classic game because of no trophies? That's honestly kind of sad. :( MGS4 delivers so many thrills and also being packed full of emotions, it's foolish to not pick it up for no trophies. Well, if it makes you buy the game, check this quote out: "In the subject of MGS4/MGO trophies and Konami ID - we hear you. We have been circulating these issues internally, and we will report back as soon as we are able." It's on the playstation blog on page 3 on comment 144 of the Metal Gear Online post. I couldn't post it directly though. Sounds good? Yes it does. :D