PS3 Trophy List, Discussion & Help v2.01 *56k Warning*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="king23_"] :x I know. I started using PS3trophies.co.uk, but the site doesn't even work half the time so at the moment I don't have any type of gamercard.king23_
I think manually doing it is a waste of time. I'm just waiting for Sony to implement it automatically.

Have fun waiting.

I'm cool with waiting. It's not a big deal at all.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#202 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
[QUOTE="king23_"][QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"] I think manually doing it is a waste of time. I'm just waiting for Sony to implement it automatically.Chaos_Bladez
Have fun waiting.

Unless they never make an automatically updating gamercard. smilie
kkee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203 kkee
Member since 2003 • 1729 Posts

Infamous getting trophies:

"We'd be complete and total jackasses not to support them," he observed. "They are videogame crack and everybody knows it." 

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=294270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#204 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts

Anyone know how many playthroughs of Deadspace i'll need to get the MAXED out trophy

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Anyone know how many playthroughs of Deadspace i'll need to get the MAXED out trophy

In the middle of my second playthrough.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 finalfantasy94

Infamous getting trophies:

"We'd be complete and total jackasses not to support them," he observed. "They are videogame crack and everybody knows it."

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=294270

kkee

SO dam true.

Wildedge93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#207 Wildedge93
Member since 2007 • 835 Posts
if u use the cheat for nodes than 3 playthrus or maybe even two if u use the cheat for cash to buy more nodes! i have yet to beat it one time :S
lmhansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 lmhansen
Member since 2003 • 2981 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="king23_"] Have fun waiting.king23_

Unless they never make an automatically updating gamercard. smilie

Here's what I don't get ... you can sync your trophies to the "server", but what server? And, what's the point of doing that if you can't check your trophy status somehow on the Playstation(tm)Network?
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Chaos_Bladez
Age Of Booty trophies coming early next year. Seems like everyone will forget about that game at that time... better late than never I suppose...
Dark_Gamer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Dark_Gamer11
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts

Fallout 3 confirmed:

http://kotaku.com/5076026/trophy-support-coming-to-fallout-3-ps3

ETA unknown though. 

ZacherWol19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 ZacherWol19
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
What are trophys?
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

What are trophys?ZacherWol19

Welcome to 6 months ago.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Chaos_Bladez
What are trophys?ZacherWol19
Accomplishments for in game things. For example, in Uncharted, when you kill 50 enemies with the pistol, you get a trophy. Like 360 achievements. There are 4 levels... wait... you can do a little research from now on, aight? ;)
azshorty2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#214 azshorty2003
Member since 2004 • 4651 Posts
can anyone tell me if it is possible to still earn trophies if you use codes for games like Dead Space. since this is not true on the 360, im a little curious.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 king23_
can anyone tell me if it is possible to still earn trophies if you use codes for games like Dead Space. since this is not true on the 360, im a little curious.azshorty2003
It just depends on the game. I'm not sure if Dead Space will let you or not.
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#216 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts

The following games with trophies:

-Prince of Persia

-Alone in the Dark:Inferno

-Burn Zombie Burn!

-Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Chaos_Bladez
Dan, if you are really busy, I wouldn't mind updating this guide all the time. I find a lot of games first, so if you want me to take over, you can PM me. :D
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#218 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

Dan, if you are really busy, I wouldn't mind updating this guide all the time. I find a lot of games first, so if you want me to take over, you can PM me. :DChaos_Bladez

this thread has had like 10 diffrent owners lol but yea this thread needs some serious updating

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Chaos_Bladez

[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"]Dan, if you are really busy, I wouldn't mind updating this guide all the time. I find a lot of games first, so if you want me to take over, you can PM me. :DNuKkU

this thread has had like 10 diffrent owners lol but yea this thread needs some serious updating

Yeah a lot of people take it over, but I would try to update it a lot. :D I do get busy sometimes but I usually find some time to log in. ... That last sentence sounded a bit weird. :P
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Chaos_Bladez
All games coming out from January on will have trophies. Yay! :D I guess this thread will die someday... :(
korn2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 korn2k4
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
is there any plans of getting trophy rankings?... just a thought... it would make getting trophies alot more interesting
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Chaos_Bladez
is there any plans of getting trophy rankings?... just a thought... it would make getting trophies alot more interestingkorn2k4
What do you mean? We have levels if that's what you need...
Dark_Gamer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Dark_Gamer11
Trophies will be mandatory starting in 2009. Link
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Chaos_Bladez
Trophies will be mandatory starting in 2009. LinkDark_Gamer11
I already posted that...
All games coming out from January on will have trophies. Yay! :D I guess this thread will die someday... :(Chaos_Bladez
korn2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 korn2k4
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="korn2k4"]is there any plans of getting trophy rankings?... just a thought... it would make getting trophies alot more interestingChaos_Bladez

nah was thinking more like ranking of psn accounts according to their trophy collection... think it would make those shiny trophies worth while to compare with other peeps rather then just the people on your friends list

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 finalfantasy94
So I have a question. Do we need this list anymore if starting 09 its going to be mandtory? Sidenote wanted will have trophies. Also isint fear 2 a 09 game,but doesint have trophies?
Jack_Bauer07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Jack_Bauer07
Member since 2006 • 1141 Posts
Skate 2 is very likely to have trophies due to what Chris said on the Skate 2 blog. Seeing as PS3 is the lead platform and Mirror's Edge has them, it would only make sense. IGN Link
Dark_Gamer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Dark_Gamer11

[QUOTE="Dark_Gamer11"]Trophies will be mandatory starting in 2009. LinkChaos_Bladez
I already posted that...
All games coming out from January on will have trophies. Yay! :D I guess this thread will die someday... :(Chaos_Bladez

My fault...let it be known that credit for that goes to Chaos_Bladez haha sorry man. 

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="Dark_Gamer11"] Nah I was joking, I wasn't mad, silly! :P I don't need credit because this thread is gonna die in a month. :P

[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="korn2k4"]is there any plans of getting trophy rankings?... just a thought... it would make getting trophies alot more interestingkorn2k4

nah was thinking more like ranking of psn accounts according to their trophy collection... think it would make those shiny trophies worth while to compare with other peeps rather then just the people on your friends list

Ok, I get it. That would be cool, but I'd never get on top. :P
Dreamable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Dreamable
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
For all you guys that have 100% Trophies in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, say I beat the game on normal. Can I chapter select to the last level on hard, and then if I beat that get the Trophy "Charted! Hard" (And after hard, would this work for the Crushing trophy "Charted! Crushing"?)
kaztiyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 kaztiyo
Member since 2006 • 166 Posts

Normally, whenever i ask a question, it gets ignored and eventually forgotten and lost among all other previous posts, hopefully this time someone notices me...

I would like to know, what is going on with MGS4???!! where are the trophies? its like the best selling PS3 game ever and i haven't even seen an announcement for a patch with trophies, I'd be very dissapointed if it doesn't get any. 

wackyzaky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 wackyzaky7
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts

Normally, whenever i ask a question, it gets ignored and eventually forgotten and lost among all other previous posts, hopefully this time someone notices me...

I would like to know, what is going on with MGS4???!! where are the trophies? its like the best selling PS3 game ever and i haven't even seen an announcement for a patch with trophies, I'd be very dissapointed if it doesn't get any.

kaztiyo

No-one can really tell anything as there hasn't been any announcements as far as I know. I'm sure when there is you'll find out somehow.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 NuKkU

kaztiyo

There probably wont be any

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="kaztiyo"]

Calm down, you've already played it and conquered it. :D BUT trophies would be cool BUT don't count on it for MGS4 normal version. Here's my theory: No patch for trophies for MGS4. MGS4 (like all other MGS) will be re-released with more content and trophies in mid to late 2009. Hence the name Metal Gear Solid 4: Existence that popped up a couple months ago. It will have to have trophies because Sony is requiring it starting in January. Sounds good to me. ;)
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Chaos_Bladez
For all you guys that have 100% Trophies in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, say I beat the game on normal. Can I chapter select to the last level on hard, and then if I beat that get the Trophy "Charted! Hard" (And after hard, would this work for the Crushing trophy "Charted! Crushing"?)Dreamable
No you can't, sorry. Naughty Dog has thought of that. Just play it on Hard the first time through to lump the easy, normal, and hard completion trophies together. Then find the rest of the treausures on Crushing the next time through. That's what I did. :D Besides Crushing is... crushingly hard so hard mode will better prepare you for it.
Xternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#236 Xternal
Member since 2005 • 530 Posts
I only got 1 trophy, that's for getting off the boat on GTA! Thanks for this list though.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
i got alone in the dark and it has trophies so you might want to change the status of it.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 king23_
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="kaztiyo"]

Calm down, you've already played it and conquered it. :D BUT trophies would be cool BUT don't count on it for MGS4 normal version. Here's my theory: No patch for trophies for MGS4. MGS4 (like all other MGS) will be re-released with more content and trophies in mid to late 2009. Hence the name Metal Gear Solid 4: Existence that popped up a couple months ago. It will have to have trophies because Sony is requiring it starting in January. Sounds good to me. ;)

That would suck. I won't wanna have to buy MGS4 all over again.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="king23_"][QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="kaztiyo"]

That would suck. I won't wanna have to buy MGS4 all over again.

Well it will be $30 and it will have more things besides trophies. I'm guessing: Playable Raiden MGO maps Something crazy like MGS2 skateboarding and MGS3 apes Movies viewable in menu maybe more weapons I'd just trade in MGS4 normal and get the special edition.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
about mgs, you have to remember, last gen didn't have the large HDD or the online needs to do that stuff, so when they make extra features now they will most probably put it online not on a retailed disc. this thread may die after jan 09 but is still good for information on the games before 09.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Chaos_Bladez
about mgs, you have to remember, last gen didn't have the large HDD or the online needs to do that stuff, so when they make extra features now they will most probably put it online not on a retailed disc. this thread may die after jan 09 but is still good for information on the games before 09.shadowkiller11
You have a great point. ;) I still think it will be remade on a disc though. They could get some more money by doing that. This thread will probably die, but some games could get patches. Not likely but possible.
NinjaCows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 NinjaCows
Member since 2006 • 120 Posts
dead space HAS trophies... so does pixel junk monsters...
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 king23_
dead space HAS trophies... so does pixel junk monsters...NinjaCows
Yes, we know. This thread hasn't been updated in quite some time and I'm not expecting it to be.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 NuKkU
[QUOTE="kaztiyo"]

Chaos_Bladez

im thinking its just a new PSP game

coolguy681

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 coolguy681
Member since 2006 • 1353 Posts
Will capcom release a patch for Super Street Fighter II turbo hd remix to feature trophy support?
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Chaos_Bladez
Will capcom release a patch for Super Street Fighter II turbo hd remix to feature trophy support? coolguy681
Yes they said they will. Probably in 2009.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Chaos_Bladez
[QUOTE="NuKkU"][QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"][QUOTE="kaztiyo"]

im thinking its just a new PSP game

I didn't think of that. That's a good idea. :) I hope (and still think) it's a re-release though.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 NuKkU
i just think outside the box chaos lol :D
X_MGS4_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#249 X_MGS4_Fan
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Chaos_Bladez
i just think outside the box chaos lol :DNuKkU
Haha, yeah. I didn't think of that. :D Heavy Rain will get trophies but there's no point linking it. :P