Would you pursue a girl that is taken?

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

When I'm in a relationship I lock my partner away from other people to ensure that they don't meet anybody better than me. I expect other people to do the same.

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
That's how I got my now wife away from her old boyfriend, relentlessly pursuing and showing affection.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#103 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Ugalde-"] Well I'm 19. A lot of people our age are in a dead relationship. They're most likely not in love, so their probably not going to get married. If I really like a girl I think I should go for her no matter what. If she leaves me for him just because, then your right shes no good. But if we both really feel something than her ending a relationship early for me is no big deal. If I had a girlfriend that I liked but I wasn't really in love with,and I met a girl that I really felt special about I would break up my current, going to end some day relationship, for the girl I really feel special about. If the girl leaves me for another guy than it wasn't meant to be. She wasn't special for me and that's the end of it.

dude I met a girl who was completly in love with her first boyfriend and they were doing good, then some douchebag friend of hers started flriting with the girl and ended up telling her he loved her, the girl rejected him and remained with her boyfriend but ever since that guy did that she kind of started doubting of her relationship and her current boyfriend until she finally stopped loving the guy and broke up with him. thats the kind of **** those things do, they confuse the girl and can even permanently **** her sh*t and turn them into girls who cant be in steady relationships. you are not a man seriously, only a coward goes for a taken girl.

Lol. If she stopped loving him because another guy stepped in then the other guy did him a favor. If she stopped loving him just because another guy loves her then "other guy" did "relationship guy" a favor. If I have a girlfriend and she leaves me for another guy than I would be crushed, I admit that. But he did me a favor. She's not my girl, if shes willing to leave me for someone else.

hell no, if the girl and you dont love each other you will eventually break up, no man should ever step in to "do a favor" its your relationship and you should be the one who end it, not another guy for you. the amount of scumbag brains in OT disgusts me.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="lightleggy"] dude I met a girl who was completly in love with her first boyfriend and they were doing good, then some douchebag friend of hers started flriting with the girl and ended up telling her he loved her, the girl rejected him and remained with her boyfriend but ever since that guy did that she kind of started doubting of her relationship and her current boyfriend until she finally stopped loving the guy and broke up with him. thats the kind of **** those things do, they confuse the girl and can even permanently **** her sh*t and turn them into girls who cant be in steady relationships. you are not a man seriously, only a coward goes for a taken girl.

Lol. If she stopped loving him because another guy stepped in then the other guy did him a favor. If she stopped loving him just because another guy loves her then "other guy" did "relationship guy" a favor. If I have a girlfriend and she leaves me for another guy than I would be crushed, I admit that. But he did me a favor. She's not my girl, if shes willing to leave me for someone else.

hell no, if the girl and you dont love each other you will eventually break up, no man should ever step in to "do a favor" its your relationship and you should be the one who end it, not another guy for you. the amount of scumbag brains in OT disgusts me.

I guess were going to have to agree to disagree. Well he's not ending it. The girl is.
Ikouze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 Ikouze
Member since 2009 • 2027 Posts
As Courage Wold would say, If she's single, you have to compete against many. If she's taken, you compete against one.
tumbIew33d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 tumbIew33d
Member since 2011 • 371 Posts
Yes. People aren't property.
OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts

No. If I was sucsessful, that probably means she's not very faithful, so what's the point?

lensflare15

that probably means she's not happy with her current boyfriend, too

OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts

When I'm in a relationship I lock my partner away from other people to ensure that they don't meet anybody better than me. I expect other people to do the same.

toast_burner

Sad

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts
Adultery is hot. Just sayin'.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

If she is with it then hit it.

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

Nope. Hardly seems worth the effort and also there would be no guarantee that she won't then just run off with someone else at a later date.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
As long as she isn't married...
STAR_Admiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 STAR_Admiral
Member since 2006 • 1119 Posts
Not really, I mean if she goes ahead and leaves her BF for you and now your together, how can you really ever trust her? She just proved to you that she is capable of leaving you for someone better. I personally would not want to start a relationship that way.
Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

[QUOTE="Bardock47"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Lol black and white thinking. Have fun spouting moral superiority never pursuing a girl trapped in a sh*tty or even abusive relationship.MrPraline

lol what? Its my fault there screwed oer because I cant save them? What kind of logic is that? Not everyone needs rescueing, and is a complete different situation. Point of the matter is, going after another dudes is pretty low, and I eould question her ability of being in a steady relationship if she just chases the next thing she sees.

How on Earth did you get that from my post? All, and it brings tears to my face that I have to explain this again, I said is that there's situations where it's not inherently immoral to pursue a "taken" girl.

However this is not the standard case there. There is a difference in seeing a hot chick with a boyfriend and going after it, and trying to help an abusued woman out a crappy realtionship. In the latter case, I would say it is justied to end it, were it abusive .

tetrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 tetrim
Member since 2012 • 230 Posts

There are more women on the planet then men.

Do you know why? Well, wars, and men who go after taken women. (they die)

TheHighWind

ROFL :lol:

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I did but she started screaming once I caught her at the street corner. I had to flee the scene.
Xx_Socrates_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Xx_Socrates_xX
Member since 2012 • 3604 Posts
Not to be a douche bag, but I have before and will do it again. I usually wait until they've broken up.
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#118 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
No, and I have good reasons why. 1. Too much drama 2. No honour 3. If the girl is willing to quickly leave her boyfriend for me, what if she leaves me for him?
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#119 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

No

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#120 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

No, I wouldn't want someone pursuing my girlfriend so why would I pursue theirs?

For everyone who says they would go after someone whose taken. Just don't whine when someone goes after your girlfirend/ boyfriend and they get with them

Lost-Memory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Lost-Memory
Member since 2009 • 1556 Posts
no, not good to be messing with another dudes gril. best off leavign it until shees singleJust-Breathe
Have fun following that advice. how are you supposed to have any fun ?
tumbIew33d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tumbIew33d
Member since 2011 • 371 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="Bardock47"] lol what? Its my fault there screwed oer because I cant save them? What kind of logic is that? Not everyone needs rescueing, and is a complete different situation. Point of the matter is, going after another dudes is pretty low, and I eould question her ability of being in a steady relationship if she just chases the next thing she sees.

Bardock47

How on Earth did you get that from my post? All, and it brings tears to my face that I have to explain this again, I said is that there's situations where it's not inherently immoral to pursue a "taken" girl.

However this is not the standard case there. There is a difference in seeing a hot chick with a boyfriend and going after it, and trying to help an abusued woman out a crappy realtionship. In the latter case, I would say it is justied to end it, were it abusive .

It's not really so rare for couples to stay together for all the wrong reasons. A lot of people stay in crappy relationships simply out of fear of jumping ship and going it alone. Factors like emotional or financial dependency or family expectations can play a big part for one partner putting up with an unhappy compromise. In those cases there's no realistic way of getting out of a crappy life without an outsider doing some pursuing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

3. If the girl is willing to quickly leave her boyfriend for me, what if she leaves me for him?hiphops_savior
Because clearly you're awesome enough for someone to choose you over someone else. (hypothetically speaking)

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
I don't think the majority of OT could steal a girl from someone anyways :lol:
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#125 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

I don't think the majority of OT could steal a girl from someone anyways :lol:chilly-chill

LMAO not without making a thread asking how to, they couldn't :lol:

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I don't think the majority of OT could steal a girl from someone anyways :lol:TheNewEraIcon

LMAO good call, what do you think the topic title would be? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I don't think the majority of OT could steal a girl from someone anyways :lol:chilly-chill

"I just touched this girls shoulder but she already has a guy who touches her shoulder, which means I made indirect contact with him. Am I gay now? :("

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"][QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"]

toast_burner

"I just touched this girls shoulder but she already has a guy who touches her shoulder, which means I made indirect contact with him. Am I gay now? :("

:lol:

"This girl looked at me in class, but she has a boyfriend. How do I beat him up?"

HipHopBeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#129 HipHopBeats
Member since 2011 • 2850 Posts

Relationship wise no. Would you seriously want a girlfriend that gullible? You'd be a fool to wife any chic you can take from another dude. The same way she left him, someone will kick the right words to her and she'll be connvinced to leave you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Relationship wise no. Would you seriously want a girlfriend that gullible? You'd be a fool to wife any chic you can take from another dude. The same way she left him, someone will kick the right words to her and she'll be connvinced to leave you.

HipHopBeats

Most likely your partner will have had partners before you. Ending one relationship doesn't mean the one afterwards will end.

Also large orange text with comic sans, you're officially the worst person in the world.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="HipHopBeats"]

toast_burner

Most likely your partner will have had partners before you. Ending one relationship doesn't mean the one afterwards will end.

Also large orange text with comic sans, you're officially the worst person in the world.

He proly thinks people will care what he has to say when he writes in big orange text. lol
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] LMAO good call, what do you think the topic title would be? :Pchilly-chill

:lol:

"This girl looked at me in class, but she has a boyfriend. How do I beat him up?"

That's a good one.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Would I? I've already done it.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#134 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Nope.

I had a "friend" once in highschool who did this all the time. I seen him do it to one friend, and that guy stopped hanging out with us. I still hung out with both but it was hard at times if we both went to the same place one would be like "why are you hanging out with him." And get all pissed off. Then he did it with me. Thing was my GF told him to f-off and told me. Then I introduced him to my fist a couple of times.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
No i dont even have the balls to pursue a girl that likes :(
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 chilly-chill
No i dont even have the balls to pursue a girl that likes :(Solid_Tango
bust out a moustache like the players in your sig :D
Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Bardock47

[QUOTE="Bardock47"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] How on Earth did you get that from my post? All, and it brings tears to my face that I have to explain this again, I said is that there's situations where it's not inherently immoral to pursue a "taken" girl. tumbIew33d

It's not really so rare for couples to stay together for all the wrong reasons. A lot of people stay in crappy relationships simply out of fear of jumping ship and going it alone. Factors like emotional or financial dependency or family expectations can play a big part for one partner putting up with an unhappy compromise. In those cases there's no realistic way of getting out of a crappy life without an outsider doing some pursuing.

I see where u are coming from. The situation is an example of, maybe it is good. But I think the question, standard couple thats foing fine, would you go in there and mess with to get the chick, persoally I find it very wrog, and not worh the hassle. As already stated, she would do the same when the next best thing catches her eye. Theres too many whatifs for other scenarios.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

That attitude won't get you anywhere.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Fightingfan
Practice of ugly fat chicks first.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 chilly-chill
[QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]No i dont even have the balls to pursue a girl that likes :(Fightingfan

No one should have to do that. He just needs a few drinks in him
Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Bardock47

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]No i dont even have the balls to pursue a girl that likes :(chilly-chill

A confidense booster of sorts.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Solid_Tango"]No i dont even have the balls to pursue a girl that likes :(chilly-chill

Yeah, but I take it he's a virgin as well, and he can use the fat chicks for practice until he gets good enough/ acquires endurance for when he gets a nice girl.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 no-scope-AK47

Wow the swag here is zero. The best women ae most likely have many guys after them or they got a man. So what you do now go for a fat or ugly woman?

How bout a broke or stupid or one with a bunch of kids with baby daddy drama. How about you just give up and watch p0rn.

Here is a crazy idea go hit the gym and upgrade your wardrobe and get some balls.

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#144 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
I'd go far enough to pursue her in my car. From a distance. You think planting a GPS device on her vehicle is to much?
SepticSangreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 SepticSangreal
Member since 2011 • 302 Posts

Well I had a friend pursue a girl who was taken at the time, and now he's a 18 year old dad. Don't be an 18 year old dad.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

What goes around, comes around. I've always seen it like this: if she's willing to cheat with you/ leave to be with you, why would she not leave/cheat you to be with someone else?However, if you're just looking for putang, then it depends on how much **** you're willing to deal with-- meaning you might even get beat up or killed if the other guy finds out. Plenty of fish in the sea, if you can't find one it just means you ain't looking or that you aint looking in the right places. I know girls who would never leave/cheat on their BF because of someone else. They'd leave for ****ty relationships but not because the other guy is "better". Only shallow/insecure girls leave guys for someone "better"--hell you not even with the new guy, how you know he's a better man? And to know that's my girl now? Flip the gender around on that last sentence and its the same. F no to pursuing those girls.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 no-scope-AK47

What goes around, comes around. I've always seen it like this: if she's willing to cheat with you/ leave to be with you, why would she not leave/cheat you to be with someone else?However, if you're just looking for putang, then it depends on how much **** you're willing to deal with-- meaning you might even get beat up or killed if the other guy finds out. Plenty of fish in the sea, if you can't find one it just means you ain't looking or that you aint looking in the right places. I know girls who would never leave/cheat on their BF because of someone else. They'd leave for ****ty relationships but not because the other guy is "better". Only shallow girls leave guys for someone "better"--hell you not even with the new guy, how you know he's a better man? And to know that's my girl now? F no.

cdragon_88

Wow so you can't be better than the next man or your going to get beat up. Your swag is on ground zero any women with half a brain going to ditch that lame ya dig.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 cdragon_88

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

What goes around, comes around. I've always seen it like this: if she's willing to cheat with you/ leave to be with you, why would she not leave/cheat you to be with someone else?However, if you're just looking for putang, then it depends on how much **** you're willing to deal with-- meaning you might even get beat up or killed if the other guy finds out. Plenty of fish in the sea, if you can't find one it just means you ain't looking or that you aint looking in the right places. I know girls who would never leave/cheat on their BF because of someone else. They'd leave for ****ty relationships but not because the other guy is "better". Only shallow girls leave guys for someone "better"--hell you not even with the new guy, how you know he's a better man? And to know that's my girl now? F no.

no-scope-AK47

Wow so you can't be better than the next man or your going to get beat up. Your swag is on ground zero any women with half a brain going to ditch that lame ya dig.

WTF are you talking about? If you stole my GF/Wife I'd put you in a ditch. Now you know what I mean?

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 no-scope-AK47

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

cdragon_88

WTF are you talking about? If you stole my GF/Wife I'd put you in a ditch. Now you know what I mean?

I don't have to steal anything if my game is better blame yourself and find another one. As for putting me in a ditch I really doubt that but if by some act of god you did then, you would go to jail with the homos. There are so many women in the world are you so lame you can't get another one lol.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 cdragon_88

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

no-scope-AK47

I don't have to steal anything if my game is better blame yourself and find another one. As for putting me in a ditch I really doubt that but if by some act of god you did then, you would go to jail with the homos. There are so many women in the world are you so lame you can't get another one lol. (That was the point--why you gonna try to be with the insecure shallow girl who'd leave her bf you for when she don't even know you as well as her bf.)

Wow. LOL. You almost got me. :lol: You trollin' hard boy. Almost, almost. That wasn't no threat to you but an example that if y'all trying to get with someone else's girl, y'all better know that that **** happens. "I be better than every man so no girls would ever leave me." :lol: Man that was about 4 years ago. Looks like you got catching up to do boy.