Would you pursue a girl that is taken?

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

damojeebs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#151 damojeebs
Member since 2010 • 179 Posts

been there done that,in the end it wasnt even worth the trouble it caused.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

WTF are you talking about? If you stole my GF/Wife I'd put you in a ditch. Now you know what I mean?

cdragon_88

I don't have to steal anything if my game is better blame yourself and find another one. As for putting me in a ditch I really doubt that but if by some act of god you did then, you would go to jail with the homos. There are so many women in the world are you so lame you can't get another one lol. (That was the point--why you gonna try to be with the insecure shallow girl who'd leave her bf you for when she don't even know you as well as her bf.)

Wow. LOL. You almost got me. :lol: You trollin' hard boy. Almost, almost. That wasn't no threat to you but an example that if y'all trying to get with someone else's girl, y'all better know that that **** happens. "I be better than every man so no girls would ever leave me." :lol: Man that was about 4 years ago. Looks like you got catching up to do boy.

Even if you threaten me so what I am ex-military,got legal guns and I am in pretty good shape with friends. I also fight in local cage matches and nobody in my class has beat me or made it out the 1st round (not bad for a old guy). Also pretty tight with the lead DA and the local cops. So if your women upgraded really what could you do but cry about it. If you got beef with anybody that would be with the woman as I am not in or will ever be in a relationship with you.

Women come women go if she was real no man could take that so just be thankful and move on ya dig. Even I lost one women back in the day to another guy who was better and I got over it.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

I don't have to steal anything if my game is better blame yourself and find another one. As for putting me in a ditch I really doubt that but if by some act of god you did then, you would go to jail with the homos. There are so many women in the world are you so lame you can't get another one lol. (That was the point--why you gonna try to be with the insecure shallow girl who'd leave her bf you for when she don't even know you as well as her bf.)

no-scope-AK47

Wow. LOL. You almost got me. :lol: You trollin' hard boy. Almost, almost. That wasn't no threat to you but an example that if y'all trying to get with someone else's girl, y'all better know that that **** happens. "I be better than every man so no girls would ever leave me." :lol: Man that was about 4 years ago. Looks like you got catching up to do boy.

Even if you threaten me so what I am ex-military,got legal guns and I am in pretty good shape with friends. I also fight in local cage matches and nobody in my class has beat me or made it out the 1st round (not bad for a old guy). Also pretty tight with the lead DA and the local cops. So if your women upgraded really what could you do but cry about it. If you got beef with anybody that would be with the woman as I am not in or will ever be in a relationship with you.

Women come women go if she was real no man could take that so just be thankful and move on ya dig. Even I lost one women back in the day to another guy who was better and I got over it.

Nah don't worry bout it. I'm in the CIA and my Dads in the FBI so if some **** decides to **** with me, I'd be in the clear--as my mom's also the chief of police. I got to say you funny. This the internet.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#154 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

In past i've fallen in love with a lady without knowing she got a boyfreind. suffered enough.

Now i first confirm if a girl is taken or not , if she's taken no , i let go :)

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

[QUOTE="no-scope-AK47"]

[QUOTE="cdragon_88"]

cdragon_88

Nah don't worry bout it. I'm in the CIA and my Dads in the FBI so if some **** decides to **** with me, I'd be in the clear--as my mom's also the chief of police.

Glad to hear that lol

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I used to think that trying to "get with" a girl that was taken already was a wrong thing to do. For awhile now I have changed my belief and decided that if you like a girl you should try to take her no matter what. The first reason is most of the good girls are taken. They're taken because their good. Also I think love can strike with anyone and you never know who it's going to be. Why ever risk a chance at love with a girl, just because shes taken?

I would definitly go for a girl thats taken.

Ugalde-

H

E
L
L

NO.

Not worth it, not worth building her ego, not worth sacrificing mine, not worth throwing away personal integrity, not interested in the Karmic backlash, it's a terrible foundation for a relationship one that ultimately creates a precedent of upgrading partners which you will be on the other end at some point...no, f*** that.

I don't want no damn girl that would want someone dirtbag like me who steals girls anyways, that would just make me another flava of the month.

There are plenty of fish in the sea.