Would you pursue a girl that is taken?

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ps3theJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ps3theJT
Member since 2010 • 1137 Posts

ofc I would.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="chilly-chill"]but that's just something you don't do. MrPraline
lol @ deontology

stupid kants

LOL
Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts
Nope, don't feel like being the homewrecker.
Tykain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Tykain
Member since 2008 • 3887 Posts
I want to say i wouldn't do it - But if i really fell in love with the girl, and i see there is a chance that i can have her, I don't know if i could just let it go and move on. And i think of all the people in here that said they never would do it, only very few of them really wouldn't do it.
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
No and over two simple reasons. I wouldn't want anyone to pursue my girlfriend and thus why would I pursue someone elses, and I look down upon those that go out of their way to steal someone's girlfriend intentionally.
StRaItJaCkEt36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 StRaItJaCkEt36
Member since 2011 • 551 Posts
It depends. Not just any girl. I'd have to have strong feelings for them. I would not pursue them in hopes of developing those kind of feelings. Like you seem to suggest. and you're wrong about all the good girls being taken because they're good. there are plenty of terrible girls that are taken
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts

Well if you're gonna pursue somebody that is spoken for, you better believe you're gonna be in for a world of pain.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

The main problem with going after a girl that is taken is having to worry about her boyfriend beating you up.

I dont really have to worry about that anymore, back in highschool i defenetly did tho.

Doesnt mean its the right thing to do, its just acceptable in a small minority of situations.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#59 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

to go out with, no.

One Night Stand, yes.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

The first reason is most of the good girls are taken. They're taken because their good.

Ugalde-

Ha.

That's hilarious.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

No, I would never. I have a hard enough time trying to get girls that aren't taken.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

There is nothing I hate more then a person who tries to get with a taken person after they know they are taken. It is beyond selfish and both parties should feel ashamed.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

If you wanna fight, then yeah go for it.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
If she likes me and is worth all the drama, sure. Nothing good comes easy. If they were married though, I'd back off; unless you know, she wants teh dick.
barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

I wouldn't pursue a girl to begin with. :o

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#66 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I feel if it is right and if I see that man is a good person for her. But I'm not the one to judge... unless it is obvious and apparnt to the point where you see that person as being inhumane to her.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

nah, i'm not tryin to be "that guy'

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
nah. i wouldnt want someone doing it to me. plus she'd just get with someone else if i ever did get with her.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Only if I wanted a quick lay. I've done it before....
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#70 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

No. I might have feelings for her, but I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship. Maybe I would try to flirt and get her to get with me after breaking up with the current BF, but I would not do anything while she was with someone.

ZombieAkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 ZombieAkane
Member since 2012 • 275 Posts

having a boyfriend doesn't mean I'm married.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#72 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts
Nope. If she's taken, she's taken. I just found out two girls were taken, not gettin' into that s***. XD
ps3theJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ps3theJT
Member since 2010 • 1137 Posts

These girls know they got a boyfriend and still chose to go through with cheating on them. So why would I care if they don't.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

No, if she accepts then she's disloyal and not worth it, and if she declines then there was no point.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#75 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts

No, if she accepts then she's disloyal and not worth it, and if she declines then there was no point.

Barbariser
You're my hero, oh rational one.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

No. If she's not happy, she can leave her current relationship. If she is, it's not honourable to meddle.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#77 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

I used to think that trying to "get with" a girl that was taken already was a wrong thing to do. For awhile now I have changed my belief and decided that if you like a girl you should try to take her no matter what. The first reason is most of the good girls are taken. They're taken because their good. Also I think love can strike with anyone and you never know who it's going to be. Why ever risk a chance at love with a girl, just because shes taken?

I would definitly go for a girl thats taken.

Ugalde-
then you are an idiot, and someone will take the girl from you. seriously I like to believe there is still such thing as honor between men. one should never try to mess with another man's woman.
Snaptrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Snaptrap
Member since 2003 • 2186 Posts

I used to think that trying to "get with" a girl that was taken already was a wrong thing to do. For awhile now I have changed my belief and decided that if you like a girl you should try to take her no matter what. The first reason is most of the good girls are taken. They're taken because their good. Also I think love can strike with anyone and you never know who it's going to be. Why ever risk a chance at love with a girl, just because shes taken?

Ugalde-

Taken as in married or just a girlfriend? I would not pursue somone who is married. I may persue someone who is just a girlfriend depending on whether or not I was persuing her long before she entered a releationship. I would not persue if her beau is a friend of mine or someone that I respect, unless that friend purposely moved in with no consideration for my feelings. There are many factors that I would have to consider before doing such thing. Besides, I'm already married.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lightleggy
and btw how the hell would a girl who accepts that be a "good girl"? if she leaves her guy for you, whats stopping her from doing the same thing to you? thats not a good girl at all.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lightleggy

[QUOTE="Ugalde-"]

Snaptrap

Taken as in married or just a girlfriend? I would not pursue somone who is married. I may persue someone who is just a girlfriend depending on whether or not I was persuing her long before she entered a releationship. I would not persue if her beau is a friend of mine or someone that I respect, unless that friend purposely moved in with no consideration for my feelings. There are many factors that I would have to consider before doing such thing. Besides, I'm already married.

so I shall ask you the same question I asked TC. if the girl leaves her boyfriend for you, whats stopping her from leaving you for someone else?
Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts
Taken in what way?
Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

No.

ZombieAkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ZombieAkane
Member since 2012 • 275 Posts

Taken in what way?GameGuy642003

Snaptrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Snaptrap
Member since 2003 • 2186 Posts

[QUOTE="Snaptrap"]

[QUOTE="Ugalde-"]

lightleggy

Taken as in married or just a girlfriend? I would not pursue somone who is married. I may persue someone who is just a girlfriend depending on whether or not I was persuing her long before she entered a relationship. I would not persue if her beau is a friend of mine or someone that I respect, unless that friend purposely moved in with no consideration for my feelings. There are many factors that I would have to consider before doing such thing. Besides, I'm already married.

so I shall ask you the same question I asked TC. if the girl leaves her boyfriend for you, whats stopping her from leaving you for someone else?

That would be one of my considerations. I would not persue someone who is just looking for a better deal unless she had good reason too. I would also take into account her relationship history. Does she move around alot? How long are the relationships? Are her flaws going to impose on creating a stable and lasting relationship? I would not just dive in as a love sick puppy.

Avatar image for deactivated-59913425220eb
deactivated-59913425220eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-59913425220eb
Member since 2002 • 1772 Posts

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]Taken in what way?ZombieAkane

YAAAA LIAM NEESON. PLOWED!

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"]Taken in what way?ZombieAkane

I honestly came into this thread thinking it involved stopping a kidnapping....

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
if i'm stronger than the other guy or think i have more to offer, then it's fair game. :cool:
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
if i'm stronger than the other guy or think i have more to offer, then it's fair game. :cool:ZumaJones07
Captain America sig is making me lul
Gibsonsg527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Gibsonsg527
Member since 2010 • 3313 Posts

I have already done it before.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
No. I have morals.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#91 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21654 Posts
Hell no. Besides the drama that could come from it, that would be something my dad would do. And I REFUSE to pick up his bad habits...
Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Bardock47
Member since 2008 • 5429 Posts

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I don't have a lot of morals but that's just something you don't do. Nine scumbags in OTMrPraline
Lol black and white thinking. Have fun spouting moral superiority never pursuing a girl trapped in a sh*tty or even abusive relationship.

lol what? Its my fault there screwed oer because I cant save them? What kind of logic is that? Not everyone needs rescueing, and is a complete different situation. Point of the matter is, going after another dudes is pretty low, and I eould question her ability of being in a steady relationship if she just chases the next thing she sees.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Bardock47

I feel if it is right and if I see that man is a good person for her. But I'm not the one to judge... unless it is obvious and apparnt to the point where you see that person as being inhumane to her.

Gaming-Planet

Thats differnt though:/ If hse is an abusive relationship u should help her out as a friend.

Bardock47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Bardock47

It depends. Not just any girl. I'd have to have strong feelings for them. I would not pursue them in hopes of developing those kind of feelings. Like you seem to suggest. and you're wrong about all the good girls being taken because they're good. there are plenty of terrible girls that are takenStRaItJaCkEt36
A girl I was already in love with, that wouldnt be a deep love to motivate me to be a theif. I mean, IF i had the feelings for her that I had for my ex when we were golden, then....maybe, but that is still pretty scumy to me:/ If u have feelings for a girl, it would more then likely just be a crush. If u were friends, wouldnt u have already tried this pursuit?

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
Do it if you want, but don't get mad if it happens again once you are dating her.
starfox15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#96 starfox15
Member since 2006 • 3988 Posts

Ugalde-

No. I've been in these ugly situations before and it is absolutely not worth it. Also, have some respect for your fellow man, if nothing else.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
and btw how the hell would a girl who accepts that be a "good girl"? if she leaves her guy for you, whats stopping her from doing the same thing to you? thats not a good girl at all.lightleggy
Well I'm 19. A lot of people our age are in a dead relationship. They're most likely not in love, so their probably not going to get married. If I really like a girl I think I should go for her no matter what. If she leaves me for him just because, then your right shes no good. But if we both really feel something than her ending a relationship early for me is no big deal. If I had a girlfriend that I liked but I wasn't really in love with,and I met a girl that I really felt special about I would break up my current, going to end some day relationship, for the girl I really feel special about. If the girl leaves me for another guy than it wasn't meant to be. She wasn't special for me and that's the end of it.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 lightleggy
[QUOTE="lightleggy"]and btw how the hell would a girl who accepts that be a "good girl"? if she leaves her guy for you, whats stopping her from doing the same thing to you? thats not a good girl at all.Ugalde-
Well I'm 19. A lot of people our age are in a dead relationship. They're most likely not in love, so their probably not going to get married. If I really like a girl I think I should go for her no matter what. If she leaves me for him just because, then your right shes no good. But if we both really feel something than her ending a relationship early for me is no big deal. If I had a girlfriend that I liked but I wasn't really in love with,and I met a girl that I really felt special about I would break up my current, going to end some day relationship, for the girl I really feel special about. If the girl leaves me for another guy than it wasn't meant to be. She wasn't special for me and that's the end of it.

dude I met a girl who was completly in love with her first boyfriend and they were doing good, then some douchebag friend of hers started flriting with the girl and ended up telling her he loved her, the girl rejected him and remained with her boyfriend but ever since that guy did that she kind of started doubting of her relationship and her current boyfriend until she finally stopped loving the guy and broke up with him. thats the kind of **** those things do, they confuse the girl and can even permanently **** her sh*t and turn them into girls who cant be in steady relationships. you are not a man seriously, only a coward goes for a taken girl.
Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
[QUOTE="Ugalde-"][QUOTE="lightleggy"]and btw how the hell would a girl who accepts that be a "good girl"? if she leaves her guy for you, whats stopping her from doing the same thing to you? thats not a good girl at all.lightleggy

dude I met a girl who was completly in love with her first boyfriend and they were doing good, then some douchebag friend of hers started flriting with the girl and ended up telling her he loved her, the girl rejected him and remained with her boyfriend but ever since that guy did that she kind of started doubting of her relationship and her current boyfriend until she finally stopped loving the guy and broke up with him. thats the kind of **** those things do, they confuse the girl and can even permanently **** her sh*t and turn them into girls who cant be in steady relationships. you are not a man seriously, only a coward goes for a taken girl.

Lol. If she stopped loving him because another guy stepped in then the other guy did him a favor. If she stopped loving him just because another guy loves her then "other guy" did "relationship guy" a favor. If I have a girlfriend and she leaves me for another guy than I would be crushed, I admit that. But he did me a favor. She's not my girl, if shes willing to leave me for someone else.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I don't have a lot of morals but that's just something you don't do. Nine scumbags in OTBardock47

Lol black and white thinking. Have fun spouting moral superiority never pursuing a girl trapped in a sh*tty or even abusive relationship.

lol what? Its my fault there screwed oer because I cant save them? What kind of logic is that? Not everyone needs rescueing, and is a complete different situation. Point of the matter is, going after another dudes is pretty low, and I eould question her ability of being in a steady relationship if she just chases the next thing she sees.

How on Earth did you get that from my post? All, and it brings tears to my face that I have to explain this again, I said is that there's situations where it's not inherently immoral to pursue a "taken" girl.