Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#251 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38694 Posts
if the explosions were in the lobby how come the building clearly collapsed starting at the impact site? :|
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#252 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts
conspiracy this, conspiracy that. bla bla bla bla bla..... Am sick of it, let it go.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
. BUT, I will never believe that some Afghans have the intelligence and organization to pull it off, never. GazaAli
Yay racism.
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]. BUT, I will never believe that some Afghans have the intelligence and organization to pull it off, never. GazaAli
Yay racism.

Yay realism.

I'm kind of disappointed in you :(
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts

I'm kind of disappointed in you :(xaos
Conspiracy theorist, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Mystic-G
Member since 2006 • 6462 Posts

I personally find it convenient that Bush happened to be doing probably the most innocent thing at that given point in time during 9/11. I also still didn't get why they melted the steel down instead of studying it for future reference.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Verge_6"] Yay racism.xaos
Yay realism.

no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion. But when GazaAli immigrate to the US or any other decent country, he surprisingly produces amazing stuff. You can look at it from this point of view.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Engrish_Major
no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion.GazaAli
The thing is, if they built an atomic bomb, maybe it would be more unbelievable. But all they needed here is flight training, box cutters, and money for plane tickets. No technology was needed.
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Mystic-G

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion.Engrish_Major
The thing is, if they built an atomic bomb, maybe it would be more unbelievable. But all they needed here is flight training, box cutters, and money for plane tickets. No technology was needed.

Let's not forget flight training school for small planes. lol

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion.Engrish_Major

An operation of such proportion needs a lot of realistic training, airports intel, flights schedules, coordinates...etc I really can't see how any people can do such things without a strong country and an even stronger intelligence agency like CIA, Mossad, KGB...etc
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Engrish_Major
An operation of such proportion needs a lot of realistic training, airports intel, flights schedules, coordinates...etc I really can't see how any people can do such things without a strong country and an even stronger intelligence agency like CIA, Mossad, KGB...etcGazaAli
They have record of them taking flight classes in Florida. All of the other things you can get on the web. I can look at flight schedules such online right now.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 GazaAli
Lets not forget that they were against the US, which is a very organized country. If we are talking about a 3rd world country that does not pay attention to security and whatnot.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Engrish_Major
Lets not forget that they were against the US, which is a very organized country. If we are talking about a 3rd world country that does not pay attention to security and whatnot.GazaAli
It would be hard to do the same thing now. But, at the time, they let box cutters in carry-ons, and the cockpits were not locked.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]An operation of such proportion needs a lot of realistic training, airports intel, flights schedules, coordinates...etc I really can't see how any people can do such things without a strong country and an even stronger intelligence agency like CIA, Mossad, KGB...etcEngrish_Major
They have record of them taking flight classes in Florida. All of the other things you can get on the web. I can look at flight schedules such online right now.

Getting information is one thing, but making use of them is a whole other thing. I dunno, this is how I see it.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#266 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Lets not forget that they were against the US, which is a very organized country. If we are talking about a 3rd world country that does not pay attention to security and whatnot.GazaAli

That doesn't matter pre 9/11.. The security in airports were lax as hell compared to today.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 comp_atkins

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion.GazaAli

An operation of such proportion needs a lot of realistic training, airports intel, flights schedules, coordinates...etc I really can't see how any people can do such things without a strong country and an even stronger intelligence agency like CIA, Mossad, KGB...etc

exactly WHY it happened.. no one expected that they could so easily do such a thing and were therefore woefully under prepared for it.

Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Mystic-G

And we still can't find Osama. *smh* I thought I seen him pumping my gas for me once before, but it wasn't him I guess.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Engrish_Major

And we still can't find Osama. *smh* I thought I seen him pumping my gas for me once before, but it wasn't him I guess.

Mystic-G
You live in New Jersey? I don't think I've ever had anyone pump my gas before...
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 GazaAli
I dunno maybe you are right. I do not state that the US government did it or anything, I simply do not accept that Al-Qaida did it. It maybe the US, it maybe Hamas, It even maybe Al-Qaida but with some foreign support.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 GazaAli

Mystic-G
With all this technology and amazing advances, we still can't find one man. I dunno I wish you guys knew more about Gaza and real warfare, but the Israelis are doing one hell of a job at knowing every little dam thing that happens here.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 comp_atkins
[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

Engrish_Major
You live in New Jersey? I don't think I've ever had anyone pump my gas before...

it's quite a luxury in the wintertime :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 194197844077667059316682358889
[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

GazaAli
With all this technology and amazing advances, we still can't find one man. I dunno I wish you guys knew more about Gaza and real warfare, but the Israelis are doing one hell of a job at knowing every little dam thing that happens here.

Gaza is quite a bit smaller and more contained than even just Bora Bora, let alone the world at large; also, haven't rockets been repeatedly fired out of Gaza, if not very recently?
Godly_Cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Godly_Cure
Member since 2007 • 4293 Posts
Building on fire and electricity can equal small explosions.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

xaos

Gaza is quite a bit smaller and more contained than even just Bora Bora, let alone the world at large; also, haven't rockets been repeatedly fired out of Gaza, if not very recently?

I thing last night one rocket was fired. So? Anyway I have to go my friend is waiting.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#276 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

GazaAli

We had a kid evade police for 2 years in the United States, even though he was wanted in the entire country.. This isn't hard to realize why it would be hard to find him.. No kidding? Maybe becasue they run the area like A POLICE STATE with survielence.. While the region Osama is supposedly in is a vast swath of land that can not be fully covered.. Gaza strip is a very narrow piece of land..

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 comp_atkins
[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

GazaAli

it's pretty easy when it's right in your backyard and 1/2000th the size...
Godly_Cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Godly_Cure
Member since 2007 • 4293 Posts
[QUOTE="Mystic-G"]

GazaAli

The worlds kind of big. But I don't think the Israelis know everything since they do get fired on from time to time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 194197844077667059316682358889
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] With all this technology and amazing advances, we still can't find one man. I dunno I wish you guys knew more about Gaza and real warfare, but the Israelis are doing one hell of a job at knowing every little dam thing that happens here.

I thing last night one rocket was fired. So? Anyway I have to go my friend is waiting.

My point was just that apparently Israel doesn't know "every little thing" happening in Gaza if some of the resistance there are able to launch rocket attacks from there; anyway, you live there and I don't, so you are in a better position to speak on what happens there than I am
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 GazaAli
You do have a point, Gaza is so flat and narrow compared to other places like Afghanistan.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

I don't see why people think it is so hard to believe that Al Qaeda did 9/11. Al Qaeda had done plenty of terrorists attacks against the United States prior to 9/11. That wasn't even the first time they had attempted to attack the World Trade Center ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing ), so clearly they considered the buildings targets. Al Qaeda even attempted to attack the Space Needle in Seattle back in 1999 ( according to this article http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/2/20/160738.shtml ). The only difference between 9/11 and those attacks is the attackers were more competent in what they were doing and actually followed through with the attack. Anyone of those prior attempts could have been just as disastrous as 9/11.

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
It seems there are mainly two types of positions when it comes to this Person A = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by terrorists Person B = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by the government Both are equally annoying in my personal opinion, blindly believing one or the other is just arrogant... there are definitely things that don't add up about what happened on that day and there also a lot of things that can be explained. I don't think either person A or person B can come to a real conclusion with the "evidence" available, so stop pretending you do know and stop pretending your opinion is better than someone else's.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

It seems there are mainly two types of positions when it comes to this Person A = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by terrorists Person B = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by the government Both are equally annoying in my personal opinion, blindly believing one or the other is just arrogant... there are definitely things that don't add up about what happened on that day and there also a lot of things that can be explained. I don't think either person A or person B can come to a real conclusion with the "evidence" available, so stop pretending you do know and stop pretending your opinion is better than someone else's. Brainkiller05

If you're going to contribute an opinion at least be more specific.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Yay realism.GazaAli

no need to take it out of context. I did not mean Afghans are inferior or anything, its just that the conditions that they were living in back at 2001 is not suitable to pull off something of this proportion. Afghans are not inferior, they just live in bad circumstances. Its like saying "GazaAli invented a atomic bomb in Gaza" it would be totally ironic, not because GazaAli is an inferior Gazan, but because GazaAli lives in Gaza with little to no scientific facilities and enough knowledge to produce something of this proportion. But when GazaAli immigrate to the US or any other decent country, he surprisingly produces amazing stuff. You can look at it from this point of view.

A lot of criminals are smarter than you think. Especially people with the backing of Al Qaeda. If they are just a bunch of Gomer Pyles, then howcome those random dumb people from the mountains of Afghanistan kill USA soldiers on a daily basis? The best military in the world. You are acting like these guys have never done a terrorist attack before. These guys are the Michael Jordans of terrorism. They may not know accounting, or basketball, or algebra, or biology, but they know how to make bombs, shoot guns, and all of that military type stuff. And they didn't just throw together this little 9/11 plan one day. They had been planning that for years and years. They had more than enough time to get training and plan everything out. And Bin Laden has a lot of money. He could have easily funded their flight training and plane tickets. I'm sure they even executed dry-runs of their attack.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]It seems there are mainly two types of positions when it comes to this Person A = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by terrorists Person B = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by the government Both are equally annoying in my personal opinion, blindly believing one or the other is just arrogant... there are definitely things that don't add up about what happened on that day and there also a lot of things that can be explained. I don't think either person A or person B can come to a real conclusion with the "evidence" available, so stop pretending you do know and stop pretending your opinion is better than someone else's.

Not really. The conspiracy theorists have made many claims that are flat-out untrue.
GeForce2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 GeForce2187
Member since 2006 • 2963 Posts
This is right, there was huge explosions before the buildings collapsed. Two of them, one in each building, when a plane hit them.
Mystic-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Mystic-G
[QUOTE="Brainkiller05"]It seems there are mainly two types of positions when it comes to this Person A = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by terrorists Person B = has his fingers in his ears while saying it was done by the government Both are equally annoying in my personal opinion, blindly believing one or the other is just arrogant... there are definitely things that don't add up about what happened on that day and there also a lot of things that can be explained. I don't think either person A or person B can come to a real conclusion with the "evidence" available, so stop pretending you do know and stop pretending your opinion is better than someone else's.

The government decided it was a great idea to destroy (melt) the evidence.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

I'm still waiting why no one has explained how a BBC news Anchor reported WTC7 collapse 20 mins before it fell...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

sgotskillz

This line of dialog doesn't even internally make any logical sense. WTC7 is standing right outside the window of the woman who's in on it. You would have to conclude that the conspirators are the dumbest people on the planet to conclude that they somehow "let it slip" by having a woman report that the building right behind her had fallen.

That's the thing about the 9/11 conspiracies: they requires you to simultaneously hold that the conspirators are the most brilliant individuals in the entire world, yet also that they are the dumbest, most incompetent bumblers in the entire world.

How's your fluoridated water going?

Stop it. Sure there is some fishy things that happened during 9/11, but no one can prove anything until there is a criminal investigation (if there ever is one). Also Fluoridated water is not used throughout the entirety United States, towns can choose if they wish to fluoridate the water or not. Also not all residences utilize municipal drinking water, many (if not the majority) use private wells. The level of fluoride in put into drinking water is soooo tiny you probably accidentally ingest more every time you brush your teeth than you get from an entire month from drinking tap water. Unless you are scared of brushing your teeth...
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#289 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

You can't talk to conspiracy theorist. It's always a cover up... always. The evidence for their side has ALWAYS been covered up or destroyed. The hundreds of thousands of people have been either paid off or killed off.

Logic and reason doesn't apply. Best simply to not waste your breath.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

This line of dialog doesn't even internally make any logical sense. WTC7 is standing right outside the window of the woman who's in on it. You would have to conclude that the conspirators are the dumbest people on the planet to conclude that they somehow "let it slip" by having a woman report that the building right behind her had fallen.

That's the thing about the 9/11 conspiracies: they requires you to simultaneously hold that the conspirators are the most brilliant individuals in the entire world, yet also that they are the dumbest, most incompetent bumblers in the entire world.

SAGE_OF_FIRE

How's your fluoridated water going?

Stop it. Sure there is some fishy things that happened during 9/11, but no one can prove anything until there is a criminal investigation (if there ever is one). Also Fluoridated water is not used throughout the entirety United States, towns can choose if they wish to fluoridate the water or not. Also not all residences utilize municipal drinking water, many (if not the majority) use private wells. The level of fluoride in put into drinking water is soooo tiny you probably accidentally ingest more every time you brush your teeth than you get from an entire month from drinking tap water. Unless you are scared of brushing your teeth...

Also, wells? There's actually far more fluoride in groundwater than in tap water.

kussese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#291 kussese
Member since 2008 • 1555 Posts

I've always wondered, what kind of person looks at a video of a plane crashing into a skyscraper and thinks, "what could have made it collapse?" Pretty much every 9/11 conspiracy theory has been debunked. Gogo wikipedia.

DarkGamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 DarkGamer007
Member since 2008 • 6033 Posts

[QUOTE="Deano"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"]

What does this prove? There are things inside of buildings that can explode...

Pirate700

like what, this isn't a military ammo dump

Two planes full of fuel crashed into a building with electricity and gas. Yeah, what could possibly explode.

At the very least the sound of a giant metal structure colapsing could make sounds similar to an explosion.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Argg I meant to edit my post not delete it.... There was this one study from this one Scientist who was doing a study on the dust collected from WT7, and he found there actually was thermite mixed within it.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#295 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
If you are in a building thats on fire and pieces are falling everywhere, people are screaming and there's burning molten metal seeping through floors isn't there a small chance you could misinterpret the building coming apart as an explosion?ferrari2001
I agree with this statement
alexside1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 alexside1
Member since 2006 • 4412 Posts

You can't talk to conspiracy theorist. It's always a cover up... always. The evidence for their side has ALWAYS been covered up or destroyed. The hundreds of thousands of people have been either paid off or killed off.

Logic and reason doesn't apply. Best simply to not waste your breath.

Wasdie
You know, I always wonder their motive for this.
CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
Yeah I remember an explosion... when the planes slammed into the towers. :|
Ryan_Kitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Ryan_Kitchen
Member since 2010 • 370 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="GazaAli"]. BUT, I will never believe that some Afghans have the intelligence and organization to pull it off, never. GazaAli
Yay racism.

Yay realism.

Realism? That isn't realism at all, that is racial discrimination. You are saying that some people from Afghan are stupid, have no ability to organize something, and then orchestrate that said plan? Either you are hopefully joking, or you are from a backwards rural are that supports such racism.
HaloReachGOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 HaloReachGOTY
Member since 2010 • 786 Posts

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

Something not right here. not legit imo.

sikanderahmed

the video looks pretty legit to me. anyways i agree with above poster. the explosion sound could have been caused by falling objects

i think fire fighters would know the difference between an explosion and stuff falling. come on now. those guys arnt the only one claiming they heard and explosion. youtube it. theres alot more saying there wer more explosions on ground level. the way the bulding fell was the same way a building would fall from demolition.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="sikanderahmed"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

Something not right here. not legit imo.

HaloReachGOTY

the video looks pretty legit to me. anyways i agree with above poster. the explosion sound could have been caused by falling objects

i think fire fighters would know the difference between an explosion and stuff falling. come on now. those guys arnt the only one claiming they heard and explosion. youtube it. theres alot more saying there wer more explosions on ground level. the way the bulding fell was the same way a building would fall from demolition.

I have a question - why do you say "listen to the firefighter's testimony" when you want to claim there were explosives, and not when the firefighters denounce the conspiracy theories?