Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Anyone who thinks Bin Laden blew up the towers is wrong. Sure, it was a couple of crazy muslim guys that flew the planes, but they were Bush's boys. If Osama did it do you think he would be sending tapes saying "Oh yeah i'm a bad man, I blew up the towers, come get me"? No... And then the religion of Islam became the scapegoat of 9/11 and this war...

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#202 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Anyone who thinks Bin Laden blew up the towers is wrong. Sure, it was a couple of crazy muslim guys that flew the planes, but they were Bush's boys. If Osama did it do you think he would be sending tapes saying "Oh yeah i'm a bad man, I blew up the towers, come get me"? No... And then the religion of Islam became the scapegoat of 9/11 and this war...

DaJuicyMan

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war."

"I've made it clear, Madam President (Megawati of Indonesia), that the war against terrorism is not a war against Muslims, nor is it a war against Arabs. It's a war against evil people who conduct crimes against innocent people."

"The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them."

"Americans understand we fight not a religion; ours is not a campaign against the Muslim faith. Ours is a campaign against evil."

"I have assured His Majesty (King Abdullah of Jordan) that our war is against evil, not against Islam. There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know -- that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion. The exact opposite of the teachings of the al Qaeda organization, which is based upon evil and hate and destruction."

"All of us here today understand this: We do not fight Islam, we fight against evil."

If 9/11 was used by Bush to incite hatred against Islam and make Islam the scapegoat, it seems to me that he sure sabotaged that effort as best as he possibly could in the days and months following 9/11...

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts
[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="DaJuicyMan"]

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war."

"I've made it clear, Madam President (Megawati of Indonesia), that the war against terrorism is not a war against Muslims, nor is it a war against Arabs. It's a war against evil people who conduct crimes against innocent people."

Laughable
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 GabuEx

LaughableDaJuicyMan

If you say so.

Former_Slacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Former_Slacker
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

Hmm.. that last one somehow always ends up in the pile. :P

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="BMD004"] Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?Deano

I wasn't there so why would you expect me to know every detail.

but that fact multiple people reported explosions should tell you something isn't right,

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/eyewitness.html

That is your answer? But you are so sure of everything else. Why can you not answer this simple question? This is pretty much the entire basis of it being a controlled demolition. If there were explosives planted as they are in a "controlled demolition", then the impact of the plane crash would set the entire building alight immediately. You think you know so much, yet you cannot answer this extremely simple, fundamental question. Don't you find that odd?
sgotskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 sgotskillz
Member since 2010 • 287 Posts

[QUOTE="Deano"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?BMD004

but that fact multiple people reported explosions should tell you something isn't right,

That is your answer? But you are so sure of everything else. Why can you not answer this simple question? This is pretty much the entire basis of it being a controlled demolition. If there were explosives planted as they are in a "controlled demolition", then the impact of the plane crash would set the entire building alight immediately. You think you know so much, yet you cannot answer this extremely simple, fundamental question. Don't you find that odd?

What makes you think fire would ignite military grade thermite by-passing any charges?

That is providing the explosives were in close proximity to where the planes collided.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 GabuEx

What makes you think fire would ignite military grade thermite by-passing any charges?

That is providing the explosives were in close proximity to where the planes collided.

sgotskillz

1. Thermite is not an explosive.

2. We're talking tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel exploding, not a "fire".

3. You have still provided no response to my post.

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
I don't know what it it.. but conspiracy theories of any sort seriously creep me out :cry:
sgotskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 sgotskillz

And why has Bin Laden never been officially charged for connections to 9/11

Look on the FBI top ten most wanted list

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

"USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD".

strangeisland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 strangeisland
Member since 2009 • 1153 Posts

This kind of looks like a controlled explosion

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 BMD004

[QUOTE="BMD004"][QUOTE="Deano"]

sgotskillz

I'm not going to act like an expert in building implosions... but apparently building are brought down by nitroglycerin, TNT, and C4. So that wouldn't explode if a jetliner collided into the building?
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 BMD004

"USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD".

sgotskillz

Why is that suspicious?

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 GabuEx

sgotskillz

The huge conspiracy was going so welluntil the FBI forgot to update their page on bin Laden and consequently blew the lid off the whole thing.

Seriously now?

Still waiting for a response to my post...

Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#216 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Another conspiracy thread? Oh Lawd......
sgotskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 sgotskillz

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

GabuEx

1. Thermite is not an explosive.

2. We're talking tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel exploding, not a "fire".

3. You have still provided no response to my post.

1. Thermite is used in explosive applications, it's a mixture of aluminum and iron oxide that requires considerable heat to ignite

2.90,850 litres of aviation fluid can not melt steel or ignite thermite. Jet fuel only burns at temperatures between 800 to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit while steel requires temperatures above 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit

3. Yes I have

Your question was-

Please tell me how explosions in the lobby caused only the portion of the building above where the plane struck to tilt over and fall into the rest of the building and then caused the building to fall down from the top down.

My answer

The explosions in the lobby like all controlled demolitions weaken the foundations of the building, these explosions are separate from explosions where the planes impacted. As you can see from the pic the steel around the ground level are cut on a sharp angle. Typical of controlled demolitions to place explosives on the cuts to weaken the foundations.

Several other explosions were followed from the top of the building where the planes impacted, video evidence of demolition squibs shooting out horizontally on several levels of the towers as they fell. The towers falling were given near-freefall speed to demolitions.

Your baiting isn't working.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

2.90,850 litres of aviation fluid can not melt steel or ignite thermite. Jet fuel only burns at temperatures between 800 to 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit while steel requires temperatures above 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit

sgotskillz

Again it doesn't have to melt. Steel begins to soften at just under 800°F.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 GabuEx

1. Thermite is used in explosive applications, it's a mixture of aluminum and iron oxide that requires considerable heat to ignite

sgotskillz

Thermite is not an explosive. Period. Thermite doesn't go boom.

sgotskillz

It sure as hell is enough to destroy whatever was wired up to set off these supposed "thermite bombs".

3. Yes I have

sgotskillz

No, youhaven't. Here is the post in question, for the third time now, to which you have not responded:

A plane hits a building.

The portion of that building above where the plane hits it tilts and falls onto the building, and then the building start collapsing downwards after that.

Where, exactly, do these explosions at the bottom contribute anything?

GabuEx

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
When has thermite ever been used in a demolition?
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
Is this thread...real?
strangeisland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 strangeisland
Member since 2009 • 1153 Posts

[QUOTE="strangeisland"]

This kind of looks like a controlled explosion

magicalclick

I thought they are demolishing the building.

random demolition during 9/11 attack

Former_Slacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Former_Slacker
Member since 2009 • 2618 Posts

This thread could use more Ripper.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ThePlothole

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

sgotskillz

Must be the fluoride effecting your IQ

The explosions in the lobby were charged to weaken the foundations so the structural integrity of the building implodes.

You should try and research a little into controlled demolitions.

One problem: The buildings did not "implode". They pancaked.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 GabuEx

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

sgotskillz

The explosions in the lobby were charged to weaken the foundations so the structural integrity of the building implodes.

Oh, right, the foundations at the bottom were weakened to make it so that the top of the tower falls on the floors below it.

You might try to research some, um, basic causal logic.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

sgotskillz

Research into controlled demolitions? How about these facts: 1. Controlled demolitions leave behind evidence such as blasting caps, detonating wires, etc. 2. Thermite has never been used in a controlled demolition. 3. The towers are vastly larger than any building ever demolished. 4. When a tower is prepped for demolition, it is completely cleared. They take out entire sections of wall. You could not do this in a crowded office building without anyone noticing. You are ignoring these things, along with many other things. Also, the word is "affecting," not "effecting."
sgotskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 sgotskillz

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

GabuEx

Oh, right, the foundations at the bottom were weakened to make it so that the top of the tower falls on the floors below it.

Thanks, my common sense is to listen to over 1300 structural engineers and architects on the physics of how the buildings fell, not the mainstream paid reporters.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ThePlothole

Thanks, my common sense is to listen to over 1300 structural engineers and architects on the physics of how the buildings fell, not the mainstream paid reporters.

sgotskillz

All 1300 ignored the fact that Steel begins to soften below the temperatures that jet fuel burns at? That the collapse clearly started at the point of impact? That the charges would have had to be placed in the sight of thousands of office workers? That it looks absolutely nothing like a controlled demolition?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

sgotskillz

I'm sorry, but when exactly has fluoride ever been linked to brain washing?
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 PannicAtack

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

sgotskillz

AE911Truth has no credibility. They pad their list of names, they repeat the same old debunked lies over and over,and their leader, Richard Gage, couldn't hold up in argument against a New York City tour guide.

Why do you hold them as credible, and not, say, Ryan Mackey, an engineer who works for NASA? Or the thousands of people employed by NIST (which outnumbers AE911Truth)? Or Purdue University, who actually did testing and experimentation into the conspiracy theories. You've said "research controlled demolitions," and they actually had people who demolish buildings for a living there with them, and they said that the conspiracy theories are preposterous.

Nobody here is referencing "mainstream paid reporters."

Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#235 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

Why do people keep insisting that fires in WTC7 were small? The entire south side of the building was engulfed in black smoke from fire !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxGRUjnDwLo&feature=related

This was not a minor fire at all.

General_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 General_X
Member since 2003 • 9137 Posts
So how would controlled explosives at the base help the buildings collapse from the point of impact downward at the top? Wouldn't they start collapsing at the lobby instead???
Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#237 Chrypt22
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts

The problem with this conspiracy and many others is that there are some people that truely want to believe that the US caused the building to collapse for X reason. They will try and spin every detail and find anythingandmake it a mystery when its really not.The fact of the matter is that a large passangerjet flying into a building can cause severe structual weaknesses and yes, jet fuel burning along with everything else in the building can weaken the beams enough for the buidling to collapse. If you actually watch the building collapse you can actually see with your own eyes that they collapse from the upper third of the building, not the bottom. I really really dont understand the mental aspect of why people want to believe the government caused this. They will look at every lie and believe it.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 GabuEx

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

sgotskillz

Appeal to authority fallacy. Can you answer the question? Footage clearly shows that the top of the tower above the plane impact fall before the rest of the tower, and only once the top of the tower hits the rest of the tower does it begin to fall from the top down. Now, how does weakening the foundations at the bottom affect this in any way?

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#239 Chrypt22
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts

[QUOTE="GabuEx"]

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

sgotskillz

Asking an Architect on why the buildings collapsed is like asking an art teacher to explain Calculus.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#240 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a conspiracy, and everything is false. But I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
Rez89x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Rez89x
Member since 2010 • 84 Posts

[QUOTE="savebattery"]You're telling me that the metal casing of a boiler would melt before it got hot enough for the water to expand enough to break out? You're telling me that a freaking generator would melt? A device designed to turn heat from combustion into usable energy? A device likely filled with diesel or some other highly energetic fuel? Okay, just checking.Deano

oh noes exploding water.

LMAO.

I literally died laughing after this.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 GabuEx

[QUOTE="Deano"]

[QUOTE="savebattery"]You're telling me that the metal casing of a boiler would melt before it got hot enough for the water to expand enough to break out? You're telling me that a freaking generator would melt? A device designed to turn heat from combustion into usable energy? A device likely filled with diesel or some other highly energetic fuel? Okay, just checking.Rez89x

oh noes exploding water.

LMAO.

I literally died laughing after this.

Unless this is a confirmation of an afterlife, I don't think "literally" is the word you're looking for there. :P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
So much hate and ignorance toward "Conspiracy theories". It seems like anyone who is looking for an answer or is operating his/her mind is a stupid conspiracy theorist with tinfoil hat :roll: No way in hell I'm going to believe that some dudes from the mountains of Afghanistan hijacked some US planes and destroyed WTC and part of the Pentagon. I'm just no stupid.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 GazaAli
Oh and you can call me whatever you want to.
GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 GabuEx

So much hate and ignorance toward "Conspiracy theories". It seems like anyone who is looking for an answer or is operating his/her mind is a stupid conspiracy theorist with tinfoil hat :roll: No way in hell I'm going to believe that some dudes from the mountains of Afghanistan hijacked some US planes and destroyed WTC and part of the Pentagon. I'm just no stupid.GazaAli

Disbelief in the official story is perfectly fine; it's when people ignore or hand-wave away massive mountains of evidence and instead cling for dear life on faulty witness testimony or pixel-based analysis of grainy pictures that it becomes a bit, um, stranger, let's call it. This is not to mention that many conspiracy theorists are just flat-out dishonest and clearly uninterested in the truth, too.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]So much hate and ignorance toward "Conspiracy theories". It seems like anyone who is looking for an answer or is operating his/her mind is a stupid conspiracy theorist with tinfoil hat :roll: No way in hell I'm going to believe that some dudes from the mountains of Afghanistan hijacked some US planes and destroyed WTC and part of the Pentagon. I'm just no stupid.GabuEx

Disbelief in the official story is perfectly fine; it's when people ignore or hand-wave away massive mountains of evidence and instead cling for dear life on faulty witness testimony or pixel-based analysis of grainy pictures that it becomes a bit, um, stranger, let's call it. This is not to mention that many conspiracy theorists are just flat-out dishonest and clearly uninterested in the truth, too.

Lets be honest here, I'm not interested in structural engineering at all, so I don't know a whole lot about it. So basically I don't know the view of either side. BUT, I will never believe that some Afghans have the intelligence and organization to pull it off, never.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 ThePlothole
Oh and you can call me whatever you want to.GazaAli

I"m not going to call you anything. Though I can't say that I appreciate you inferring that I'm a brainless dolt.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]Oh and you can call me whatever you want to.ThePlothole

I"m not going to call you anything. Though I can't say that I appreciate you inferring that I'm a brainless dolt.

Not necessarily this. I truly don't mean to call anyone anything, I just can't believe it, simple as this and I will never believe it.
Avatar image for SuperSaiyanLink
SuperSaiyanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 SuperSaiyanLink
Member since 2003 • 19542 Posts

Looks like the terrorists have a new way to fight us-instead of firing at their attackers, they make their enemies' people question their own governments. Even if it's just a stupid conspiracy that no one will believe.

Desulated

lol yeah, when has the US government ever done anything questionable in the past?

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#250 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Well see a plane full of fuel and who knows what inside the building just might cause some explosions :| So why do these tinfoil hats think the government did it anyway? What would they gain from blowing up their buildings, people and businesses who probably give them campaign money?