Video: 9/11 Firefighters Reveal Huge Explosions Before Towers Collapsed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kdawg88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 kdawg88
Member since 2009 • 2923 Posts
I think those videos were acted out.
Avatar image for deactivated-61d91d42c39df
deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#152 deactivated-61d91d42c39df
Member since 2002 • 2741 Posts

How about industrial diesel generators?BMD004

well they would be in the basement so not up in the towers

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#154 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

LOL

'Ignorance is bliss'

Say why don't you study these links and get back to me.

http://killtown.911review.org/911links.html

sgotskillz

You don't seem to much like the images I provided of the top of the WTC building collapsing before the bottom. Ever since I posted them you've utterly ignored them and taken on a snarky tone. Why would that be?

Surely one who earnestly seeks the truth is willing to seriously consider evidence that does not fit within their proposed explanation, no?

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#155 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="BMD004"] How about industrial diesel generators?Deano

well they would be in the basement so not up in the towers

Not true at all. "Mechanical equipment was installed on floors four through seven, including 12 transformers on the fifth floor. Several generators in the building were used by the Office of Emergency Management, Salomon Smith Barney and others.[1] Storage tanks contained 24,000 gallons (91,000 L) of diesel fuel to supply the generators.[7] Fuel oil distribution components were located at ground level, up to the ninth floor." And you still have not answered me this, and I know you have seen it because I posted it several times in direct reply to you: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Oh my God, you mean collapsing buildings can have electrical explosions? That's never happened before!
hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

If the government truly did this then it further cements the fact that government is just not efficient.

What was the point of the plane if they could just blow it up with bombs? It makes absolutely no sense. So they could blame it on someone? Um, couldn't they just blame it on one of the workers in the buildings, possibly an imaginary one. With the resources of the government it wouldn't be too hard to make someone look like a terrorist. The lack of logic to it makes me think the whole government conspiracy thing is wrong

sgotskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 sgotskillz
Member since 2010 • 287 Posts

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

LOL

'Ignorance is bliss'

Say why don't you study these links and get back to me.

http://killtown.911review.org/911links.html

GabuEx

You don't seem to much like the images I provided of the top of the WTC building collapsing before the bottom. Ever since I posted them you've utterly ignored them and taken on a snarky tone. Why would that be?

Snarky tone, I thought I was being much more polite than you.

That's the thing about the 9/11 conspiracies: they requires you to simultaneously hold that the conspirators are the most brilliant individuals in the entire world, yet also that they are the dumbest, most incompetent bumblers in the entire world.

GabuEx

And I answered your question how the explosions in the lobby didn't effect the top part of the building to tilt over via your photos, like all controlled demolitions you weaken the foundations first. Go back and read it. The towers fell straight after multiple explosions were heard from hundreds of witnesses, both in the lobby and above

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

yes and I also posted that all water boilers have inbuilt temperature and pressure relief valves to stop anything like this even happening.

mythbusters would have blocked it off most likely, they are always doing things like that to get

that capacitor isn't "blowing up" either, it's more just overloading.

don't consider mythbusters really accurate either, they only do 1 or 2 experiments and then conclude it as false or not.

Deano

They did block the pressure valve, I'll give you. As well as disable the thermal cut-off switch. But then they were also only using the boiler's own heating source. Which is what that valve is designed to coup with, in the event that the boiler's thermal switch malfunctions. It may not be able to release pressure fast enough in a raging fire.

The capacitor "overloaded" into many tiny pieces.

I'm more willing to trust the word of the Mythbusters than sources who often appear to have flunked high school physics. Oh, and they detonated several boilers BTW.

raynimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#160 raynimrod
Member since 2005 • 6861 Posts

Well, three buildings with relatively minor fires collapse, only two of which were hit by planes. Despite the buildings being designed to withstand the impact of at least two jet liners, they completely collapse at free-fall speed in little over an hour - most of you believe that can happen, and that's fine lol.

Moving on to the not-so-talked-about aspects of that day...

What about the lack of Pentagon footage and the lack of wreckage from both (particularly the Pensylvania) crash sites?

I'm intrigued to hear people's thoughts on this.

Ryan_Kitchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Ryan_Kitchen
Member since 2010 • 370 Posts

[QUOTE="savebattery"]This is the explosion your average household water heater is capable of. Now imagine what a boiler that would be at the World Trade Center would do. Also, good job ducking the generator thing. Not to mention capacitors.Deano

that is an ENITRELY different situation, that isn't being burnt that is being forcibly pumped with pressur till it explodes. I could make a coke bottle explode like that too.

a water heater that is burning would just melt and the water would all run out.

Come on, you are joking right???

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
A little late to care, the world has moved on. Human-after-all
Don't worry, nobody is really paying attention anymore. In 3 years this will be like the moon landing being faked, laughable and ignored. 9/11 wasnt an inside job, this has been known for a while now.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#163 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

"Two firefighters in the building heard explosions." So that is the damning evidence? I expected something a little more substantial than just random heresy.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts

Well, three buildings with relatively minor fires collapse, only two of which were hit by planes. Despite the buildings being designed to withstand the impact of at least two jet liners, they completely collapse at free-fall speed in little over an hour - most of you believe that can happen, and that's fine lol.

Moving on to the not-so-talked-about aspects of that day...

What about the lack of Pentagon footage and the lack of wreckage from both (particularly the Pensylvania) crash sites?

I'm intrigued to hear people's thoughts on this.

raynimrod

Minor fires? Not even close. 2 were hit by planes the third was hit by a falling building debris. Wreckage has been found at all crash sites and has been photographed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-61d91d42c39df

They did block the pressure valve, I'll give you. As well as disable the thermal cut-off switch. But then they were also only using the boiler's own heating source. Which is what that valve is designed to coup with, in the event that the boiler's thermal switch malfunctions. It may not be able to release pressure fast enough in a raging fire.

I'm more willing to trust the word of the Mythbusters than sources who often appear to have flunked high school physics. Oh, and they detonated several boilers BTW.

ThePlothole

I still don't get your point, are you trying to say even if a boiler exploded somehow that it could take down a skyscraper.

BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Deano

I still don't get your point, are you trying to say even if a boiler exploded somehow that it could take down a skyscraper.

Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#167 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Deano"]

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Does this or this look like melting?

BMD004

good grief i've already spoken about these things in previous posts.

Answer me this, since nobody has refuted this point yet. How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?

Deano, why are you ignoring this ^ post?

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

[QUOTE="BMD004"][QUOTE="Deano"]

good grief i've already spoken about these things in previous posts.

GreySeal9

Answer me this, since nobody has refuted this point yet. How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?

Cause' then it might go away. Maybe. Possibly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Ryan_Kitchen

ffs i've already explained multiple times of the way a boiler is built that is has pressure and temperature release valves so no, they do not explode and no mythbusters disabling the overflow valves is not an accurate representation of how boilerswork

how many house fires do we have where the boiler blows up and launches 200 feet in the air like mythbusters if that was what really happened. cause i've never heard of one case.

i'm done with this thread considering i'm having to explain the same answers repeatedl;y for people who are just blind posting.

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 789shadow

[QUOTE="Ryan_Kitchen"]

Deano

ffs i've already explained multiple times of the way a boiler is built that is has pressure and temperature release valves so no, they do not explode and no mythbusters disabling the overflow valves is not an accurate representation of how boilerswork

how many house fires do we have where the boiler blows up and launches 200 feet in the air like mythbusters if that was what really happened. cause i've never heard of one case.

i'm done with this thread considering i'm having to explain the same answers repeatedl;y for people who are just blind posting.

Hard to repeat answers you've never given. Also, it should be obvious that just not hearing about something happening doesn't mean it hasn't and does happen. Poor excuse.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="Ryan_Kitchen"]

Deano

The only reason you are leaving is because you want to avoid the question that keeps being put to you.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 GabuEx

And I answered your question how the explosions in the lobby didn't effect the top part of the building to tilt over via your photos, like all controlled demolitions you weaken the foundations first. Go back and read it. The towers fell straight after multiple explosions were heard from hundreds of witnesses, both in the lobby and above

sgotskillz

I already replied to that:

A plane hits a building.

The portion of that building above where the plane hits it tilts and falls onto the building, and then the building start collapsing downwards after that.

Where, exactly, do these explosions at the bottom contribute anything?

GabuEx

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="BMD004"] Answer me this, since nobody has refuted this point yet. How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?789shadow

Instead, he's going away. :lol:

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts
When a building is destroyed via a controlled demolition, there is evidence left behind. Blasting caps, detonating wire, etc. Why was there none of this found?
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

[QUOTE="sgotskillz"]

GabuEx

I already replied to that:

A plane hits a building.

The portion of that building above where the plane hits it tilts and falls onto the building, and then the building start collapsing downwards after that.

Where, exactly, do these explosions at the bottom contribute anything?

GabuEx

Also, how much time elapsed between these "foundation-weaking explosions" and the actual collapse of the building?
Vax45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Vax45
Member since 2005 • 4834 Posts
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but is anyone even investigating what the explosions were? Where is the conspiracy coming from? Have they found proof of explosives or something? If there were explosives, how does anyone know who planted them? It could have been anyone.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 789shadow

[QUOTE="789shadow"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

GreySeal9

Instead, he's going away. :lol:

Funny how that works.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ThePlothole

Deano

Uh, no. What I'm saying is that there are plenty of other explanations for why someone might have heard an "explosion". Though I do think transformers are a far more likely culprit than water boilers.

What brought those towers down was the damage caused by a jet plane impacting them, followed by intense fires. While these fires were not hot enough to melt the steel, they wouldn't have needed to be. Steel doesn't simply go from a solid to liquid state. It slowly loses rigidity when heat is applied. Its load bearing properties severely compromised in the process.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Uh, no. What I'm saying is that there are plenty of other explanations for why someone might have heard an "explosion". Though I do think transformers are a far more likely culprit than water boilers.

What brought those towers down was the damage caused by a jet plane impacting them, followed by intense fires. While these fires were not hot enough to melt the steel, they wouldn't have needed to be. Steel doesn't simply go from a solid to liquid state. It slowly loses rigidity when heat is applied. Its load bearing properties severely compromised in the process.

ThePlothole

except people heard explosions coming from the sub level area.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 GabuEx

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Deano

Extremely panicked people heard what they thought were explosions when a lot of crazy **** was going down.

In a court trial, if a piece of objective evidence contradicts witness testimony, the contradicting portion of the testimony is thrown out and doubt is cast on the veracity of the remainder of the witness' testimony.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ThePlothole

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Deano

Structural failure clearly started at the point of impact. Not the sub level area.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 GreySeal9

Hey Deano, glad you're back. Now maybe you can answer the question that was posed to you. I'll repost it for your convenience:

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I would like evidence of these eyewitness reports of incendiary devices.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?BMD004

I wasn't there so why would you expect me to know every detail.

but that fact multiple people reported explosions should tell you something isn't right,

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/eyewitness.html

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
[QUOTE="Deano"]

ThePlothole

But there're reports of explosions on the ground level, how do you suppose the fire burning hundreds of meters above the ground was able to cause those explosions? (assuming there where actually explosions on the ground floor).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="BMD004"] Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?Deano

but that fact multiple people reported explosions should tell you something isn't right,

Because debris falling, elevators falling, people jumping and possible explosions of water tanks and electrical equipment couldn't confuse panicked people.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 789shadow

[QUOTE="BMD004"] Holy ****... when are you going to respond to this: How can a building rigged with explosives sustain a crash by a jetliner? Wouldn't that cause a chain reaction and set off all of the explosives? Or at least mess up the timing of the explosive order?Deano

Why, exactly, would explosions anywhere in a building that has just been hit by a jetliner be in anyway suspicious? Without context, explosions are not suspicious whatsoever.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 GabuEx

But there're reports of explosions on the ground level, how do you suppose the fire burning hundreds of meters above the ground was able to cause those explosions? (assuming there where actually explosions on the ground floor).PernicioEnigma

If there were explosions on the ground level whose purpose was to bring down the building, the building would have fallen down onto itself. Instead, the building clearly falls top-down, beginning with the portion of the building above where the plane hit.

The conclusion is obvious: those reporting explosions were, quite simply, mistaken. I have no doubt there was probably something that sounded like an explosion, but that means nothing in itself. As I said, when the objective evidence contradicts witness testimony, you throw out the testimony.

Vax45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Vax45
Member since 2005 • 4834 Posts

ThePlothole
I agree with this, but there was always something that bothered me: Wouldn't it make more sense for the towers to topple over at the point where the planes crashed into the towers, rather than the whole thing just collapsing on itself? I'm not screaming conspiracy, and I know jack **** about construction, but I think that, above everything else, deserves an explanation.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GreySeal9

LOL, I love how you just dodged the question and went back to your weak "witness" argument.

Why don't you actually answer the question?

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 789shadow

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Vax45

I agree with this, but there was always something that bothered me: Wouldn't it make more sense for the towers to topple over at the point where the planes crashed into the towers, rather than the whole thing just collapsing on itself? I'm not screaming conspiracy, and I know jack **** about construction, but I think that, above everything else, deserves an explanation.

Because the location of the hits were above the centers of gravity. They would likely have toppled over if the hits where below the center of the buildings. But a building toppling over horizontally doens't make sense when the problem is above the center.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 GabuEx

[QUOTE="ThePlothole"]

Vax45

The planes punched a hole right through the towers; it didn't just chip away at the side. Even then, the tower did slightly tip over, but at that point inertia and gravity took over and caused the tower to fall down since the structural integrity of the tower had failed to a sufficient degree to cause the floors below where the plane hit to give way to the floors above.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-61d91d42c39df

LOL, I love how you just dodged the question and went back to your weak "witness" argument.

GreySeal9

well it's possible the explosives were onboard the plane.

there's been numerous flase flag operations in history, you really think it's so unbelievable the govt. let this happen so they could gain greater power, just look at the patriot act

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts
[QUOTE="Deano"]

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

I don't think so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Deano

Explosives, survive the plane crash and subsequent fire for an hour?

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 789shadow

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Deano

there's been numerous flase flag operations in history, you really think it's so unbelievable the govt. let this happen so they could gain greater power, just look at the patriot act

Is there anywhere where there weren't explosives? I'm sure at least one New York hotdog stand was explosives free.

Warship_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Warship_19
Member since 2010 • 1565 Posts
lol those who still believe it was terrorists are having a laugh! if you still believe this their brainwashing techniques are greatFreshPrinceUk
Apparently you didn't see two commercial airliners fly into the towers.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Deano

LOL. That's all I have to say to the bolded section.

As for false flag operations, instead of asking me "do you really think it's so unbelievable". how bout you actually construct a coherent argument instead of asking me what's unbelievable.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 GabuEx

Deano

Well yes, there were certainly explosives on board the plane, in the form of tens of thousands of gallons of jet fuel...