Terrorist Attack In France: ISIS Claims Responsibility, Hostage Takers Execute 89. At Least 129 Dead.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

There have been bombings in Beirut and senseless violence in the Middle East by repressive governments and extremist groups, and the victims are usually Muslims of any sect. To say that Muslims are the main cause of terrorism or even support terrorism is, without a doubt, outright idiotic and ignorant.

However, the perpetrators committing these atrocities do represent the worst form of Islam by following an extreme path by using extreme measures. We are all on the same side but denying their motivations is ignoring who they are and why they join.

I understand how trite that will sound, but I wholly detach this filth from Islam. That's not to say that there aren't people who may misconstrue parts of the creed and go astray, but in the case of terrorist organizations with self-proclaimed Islamic ties, I only see men who are so impious that they don't shrink from hijacking faith for depraved and tyrannic desires. The same applies to politically charged Islamic movements such as the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Hamas in Gaza, and Erdogan in Turkey.

Such impiety is unholy and evil entire; it deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By GazaAli

@n64dd said:
@GazaAli said:

On my part, I'd eradicate them in a blink of an eye had I had the power. I acknowledge and despise the filth in our midst. We're no different than any other nation in that regard, but it happens that ours has been emboldened and bolstered by internal and external forces and conditions.

Being in your position has to suck. Anger is being blanketed over you because of your region. You probably have even more reason to be angry than most people because they're trying to take you back into the stone age, these pieces of shit. Just know, i'm a conservative. I'm with you in feeling angry and betrayed by these people. This isn't a religion problem, this is a good vs evil situation at this point.

We will strike them down no doubt.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@GazaAli said:
@n64dd said:
@GazaAli said:

On my part, I'd eradicate them in a blink of an eye had I had the power. I acknowledge and despise the filth in our midst. We're no different than any other nation in that regard, but it happens that ours has been emboldened and bolstered by internal and external forces and conditions.

Being in your position has to suck. Anger is being blanketed over you because of your region. You probably have even more reason to be angry than most people because they're trying to take you back into the stone age, these pieces of shit. Just know, i'm a conservative. I'm with you in feeling angry and betrayed by these people. This isn't a religion problem, this is a good vs evil situation at this point.

We will strike them down no doubt.

*high five*

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Solaryellow said:

Embarrassing to say the least. He has screwed the pooch when it comes to this group and how insignificant he believes it to be. Lets see him man up and admit his follies. Better yet, lets hear his followers admit he was wrong.

I agree. Indiscriminate bombing is the only answer. Bring on another quagmire!!!

No bombings are needed. All Obama needs to do is go on another apology tour because I'm positive it will resonate with these people, right?

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#205 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Religion of peace strikes again. I honestly don't know what the purpose of these types of attacks are. All they will do is create more hatred for Islam and force western governments to strengthen their attacks on Islamic extremist groups. ISIS or any other similar group can never win a war against the West, the most they could ever accomplish is the anger the West enough to wake the sleeping giant and have them target Islam with all their strength. It will be interesting to see how far Europe will go in the coming years in regard to targeting Islam.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Solaryellow said:

Embarrassing to say the least. He has screwed the pooch when it comes to this group and how insignificant he believes it to be. Lets see him man up and admit his follies. Better yet, lets hear his followers admit he was wrong.

I agree. Indiscriminate bombing is the only answer. Bring on another quagmire!!!

No bombings are needed. All Obama needs to do is go on another apology tour because I'm positive it will resonate with these people, right?

Exactly, he's such a pussy! Spineless liberals are ultimately to blame, we need more hawkish neocons ready to shove American boots up Muslim asses! Wooohoo Bush doctrine!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#207 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

Since we already have Godwin's law on the books, it's only a matter of time before we have "Obama's Law" where any online discussion about any political situation eventually involved blaming Obama, no matter how detached from the situation he is. It will go on for another 20 years at least.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@Master_Live said:

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's Good Morning America that was broadcasted Friday, President Obama said ISIS has been "contained."

If ISIS has been contained, it has been due to the efforts of:

1. the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), supported by Russia, Iran and Hezbollah and
  2. Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

As detailed in the video below, there have been two major developments in the battle against ISIS in recent days, namely the recapture by the SAA of the Kuweires military airbase in Syria and the recapture by the Peshmerga of Sinjar in Iraq. Together, these represent a major blow to ISIS because they threaten NATO/GCC supply lines that are crucial for resupplying and reinforcing ISIS.

It may be that, in the wake of these developments and the ISIS-linked terrorism in Paris, Obama has decided that it's simply not worth it to sustain covert US support for ISIS any longer. Obama will probably continue trying to use non-Peshmerga Kurds to capture and occupy territory in northern Syria, but he risks incurring the wrath of Turkey if he does so, because Turkey regards those Kurds as a threat to its territorial integrity.

Loading Video...

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Turns out that the person on one of the passports found at the body of one of the terrorists, was a syrian refugee registered this october on Leros, Greece

Also, suspects connected to the attacks were arrested in Brussels today.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#210 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

Muslim refugees aren't all terrorists. Nor is bringing in refugees the cause of this problem (they possibly had French passports, meaning they were already citizens of the country, meaning they would not have been part of the wave of refugees leaving the area a few months ago).

We can't blame them for the actions of an extremist group.

However, Western Muslims and refugees alike need to stand up and speak out against these actions rather than sit back in relative apathy about it. They surprisingly did after Charlie Hebdo from what I remember, so let's hope they do the same this time.

The worst thing we can do as human beings is give up on compassion in the wake of an attack like this. Even during World War II, amidst some of the bloodiest battles humans have ever participated in (don't start about "it's not the same, Hitler hurr durr"), people still were able to practice compassion and protect the innocent. They were not wholly consumed by hatred, blood lust and rage.

The whole power that a group like ISIL has comes from us portraying their people as "the enemy". They recruit new followers and new terrorist attackers by pointing at social media and saying "Look! They hate us and want us all to die! We must turn it back on them and destroy the West!". If you treat all with a broad brush and reject the whole lot, it would give rise to even more powerful groups of extremists and even bigger coordinated attacks on even more innocent people.

If, however, we practice togetherness, solidarity and acceptance of those who are different, groups like ISIL and Al Qaeda would lose all their power over their potential recruits. Welcoming refugees with open arms, and providing safe, clean housing and food and giving them the opportunity to make a new life for themselves, would by far be the better course of action. And really, since when has a Western country not accepted refugees from war-torn nations in history?

I've met plenty of people throughout my life, who immigrated to Canada to escape their home country and corruption, war or both and start a new life for themselves. People from Africa, the Middle East, South Asia and the Balkan states. All of whom are respectful individuals who contribute to society and took the time to not only engage me in conversation, but let me know about why they chose to leave their HOMES, where they were born and grew up, and forced to leave not only property, but family behind.

These instances of refugees should instill feelings of empathy and compassion for their plight, not xenophobia, disgust or otherwise.

I'm getting sick and tired of people making mother fucking assumptions about entire groups of people based on the actions of a relative few, quite insane, extremists who base their entire existence on the sentiment we send their way.

Stop it.

Well said.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

Add another survivor to the list: Simone Rivera, the 21-year-old daughter of Geraldo Rivera.

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20151114/b715897/

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@Stesilaus said:
@Master_Live said:

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC's Good Morning America that was broadcasted Friday, President Obama said ISIS has been "contained."

If ISIS has been contained, it has been due to the efforts of:

1. the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), supported by Russia, Iran and Hezbollah and
  2. Kurdish Peshmerga forces.

Obama will probably continue trying to use non-Peshmerga Kurds to capture and occupy territory in northern Syria, but he risks incurring the wrath of Turkey if he does so, because Turkey regards those Kurds as a threat to its territorial integrity.

The US have worked with Peshmerga Kurds in Iraq all the way back from 1991 which resulted in Operation Provide Comfort followed by Operation Northern Watch. Their work together continued through 2003 to the present.

Perhaps you're referring to the PKK.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#214 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56351 Posts

If this isn't an act of War, I can't think of anything that isn't. Death toll is now is 129 at least.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By GazaAli

@Stesilaus said:

It may be that, in the wake of these developments and the ISIS-linked terrorism in Paris, Obama has decided that it's simply not worth it to sustain covert US support for ISIS any longer. Obama will probably continue trying to use non-Peshmerga Kurds to capture and occupy territory in northern Syria, but he risks incurring the wrath of Turkey if he does so, because Turkey regards those Kurds as a threat to its territorial integrity.

I've been contemplating something to that effect ever since Russia intervened. No matter how organized ISIS ostensibly is, and no matter the sophistication and volume of the support it receives from associates, it can't take on an entire modern army supported by multiple abutting allies of various degrees of military prowess and organizations. This is most assuredly the reason why ISIS is finally receiving heavy blows.

The epoch of proxy wars is in its twilight; countries will be forced to fight conventional wars to protect whatever interests they have anywhere, which again portends calamitous times. The U.S isn't about to give up on the Middle East and its deranged fantasy of a worldwide empire that's been tasked by divine will with the precipitation of the end of times.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@JimB:

Perhaps government should not be in the business of picking winners and losers when it comes to global warfare. That seems like really big government in my mind. As a staunch conservative I'm sure you agree.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#221  Edited By indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

ISIS are bringing doom upon themselves. They will get destroyed very badly today or tommorow by world superpowers :)

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#223 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

@indzman said:

ISIS are bringing doom upon themselves. They will get destroyed very badly today or tommorow by world superpowers :)

I hope.............for the good of humanity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 deactivated-5b78379493e12

http://qz.com/550104/muslims-around-the-world-condemn-terrorism-after-the-paris-attacks/

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@davillain- said:

If this isn't an act of War, I can't think of anything that isn't. Death toll is now is 129 at least.

Which country is declaring war on France exactly?

An act of war would imply that there is some country with a bone to pick with France and wants to engage them in coordinated battles for territory/resources. This is a terrorist group attempting to sew fear and discord amongst innocent people and gain more support for their ideological campaign. There is no war to be had here.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@jimkabrhel said:

http://qz.com/550104/muslims-around-the-world-condemn-terrorism-after-the-paris-attacks/

Saw this earlier. Very glad to see it.

Exactly what I've wanted to see since these extremists starting attacking innocent people in the name of Islam.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@jimkabrhel said:

Saw this earlier. Very glad to see it.

Exactly what I've wanted to see since these extremists starting attacking innocent people in the name of Islam.

Don't believe them......they are all the same.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#228 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@jimkabrhel said:

Shhh. Don't prove the narrative wrong

This thread is now about Muslims all being evil, this somehow being the fault of Liberals and political correctness (despite France being VERY conservative WRT Islam), and stealth victim blaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@foxhound_fox said:

An act of war would imply that there is some country with a bone to pick with France and wants to engage them in coordinated battles for territory/resources. This is a terrorist group attempting to sew fear and discord amongst innocent people and gain more support for their ideological campaign. There is no war to be had here.

I think this attitude needs to be changed to properly fight ISIS and that the West needs to stop looking at them as just another terrorist organization. They control a very large swath of land in the Middle East and have their own social structure, laws, schools, etc. I get the idea of trying to downplay them but we can't hit them as hard as we can if we refuse to admit the gravity of their influence. Before these attacks they were largely contained within their territories but attacks on Russia, Lebanon, and France, it's clear they have more global aims.

I don't want to quote Metal Gear Solid but "War has changed"

kalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By kalloo
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Man reading that really brightened my day. I was feeling pretty down all day but I've gotten support from friends and realized that instead of just playing damage control, I need to believe it. Thanks dude; you're one swell guy.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 N64DD

@Aljosa23 said:
@jimkabrhel said:

This thread is now about Muslims all being evil, this somehow being the fault of Liberals and political correctness (despite France being VERY conservative WRT Islam), and stealth victim blaming

This thread should be about how to solve the problem, and offer condolences to those who lost loved ones.

People this isn't about religion. This about INSANE people using religion as a weapon to hurt innocent people. The arab/muslim world is starting to stand up to these people. Don't let them stand alone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@n64dd: 100% agreed. President Obama knows this that's why he refuses to give ISIS legitimacy by referring to them as "Islamic".

I urge everyone to read this article: http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2015/03/mehdi-hasan-how-islamic-islamic-state

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 N64DD

@Aljosa23 said:

@n64dd: 100% agreed. President Obama knows this that's why he refuses to give ISIS legitimacy by referring to them as "Islamic".

I urge everyone to read this article: http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2015/03/mehdi-hasan-how-islamic-islamic-state

Obama looks like an idiot right now after the "ISIS is contained" statements right before this happened. I hope he turns a leaf and gets involved in an aggressive manner with the rest of the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

Obama is a true master of strategy.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 N64DD

@Storm_Marine said:
@Aljosa23 said:

Obama is a true master of strategy.

lolol

-God-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By -God-
Member since 2004 • 3627 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:
@jimkabrhel said:

1. That doesn't prove anything. It isn't data or a study. It's just a bunch of tweets and facebook posts...

2. Condemning a malignant cancer on twitter doesn't cure the cancer. Tweet all you want. They have to actually act.

Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Wizard
Member since 2015 • 940 Posts

@n64dd:

You do remember how that turned out last time right?

Are you ready to pay another 4000 of America's sons and daughters and 6 trillion from the wages of our children?

It was by war that we created ISIS, it is by war that we will destroy ISIS, and it is by war that the next conservative fanatical organization will take up arms against us in their place. In order to stop terrorism the West has to confront its sins in dealing with the Middle East, invigorate moderate Islam, and deescalate our political and economic interest in that region.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

The whole power that a group like ISIL has comes from us portraying their people as "the enemy". They recruit new followers and new terrorist attackers by pointing at social media and saying "Look! They hate us and want us all to die! We must turn it back on them and destroy the West!"

Because you feel that individuals or groups hate does NOT necessitate attacking civilians. I'm sorry but that thought process is garbage. So why give anyone a pass for reacting to emotion with violence?

servomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 servomaster
Member since 2015 • 870 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

So some comedians facebook account got taken away for going off on the terrorists. People are apparently bitching that it was Islamaphobic...

You know what, this type of shit is so retarded and I am so DONE hearing these people bitch and whine about this sort of thing. You know what? Islam IS enabling these psychopaths and I really don't care about hurting Muslim feelings at this point. You have scriptures in YOUR religious text that at the very least call for treating women like second class citizens and at WORST condone the behavior of terrorists like these.

We keep having these terror attacks happen and everytime someone calls out Islam, I just see a flood of bitching that they don't represent Islam, but then nothing more. I don't see any movement to improve Islam and at the least make the Islamic community look better. Just whining whenever people have something negative to say about the religion.

It is on the entire Islamic community to FIX THIS! We don't have these extremists coming from just the impoverished and war-torn Middle Eastern countries anymore. They are popping up from all sorts of countries and the common thread is Islamic belief.

You want people to respect your religion? Show you give a shit and lets start working towards modernizing your beliefs the way EVERY OTHER MAJOR RELIGION HAS DONE! There are extremely fucked up scriptures in the Bible but you almost NEVER see those scriptures even acknowledged because guess what, people realize how fucked up and wrong they are. Yes it isn't perfect (there is still the major issue of the Christian community constantly fighting against gay rights here in the US) but it is sure WAY better than what we have going on with Islam right now.

I will respect Islam when it shows to me it deserves respect simple as that. I don't give a damn if you believe in a God I don't, but when there is this constant MO of Islam oppressing people and driving people to murder innocent people you can bet I have a fucking problem.

l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@Storm_Marine: I remember when your snarky comments and trolling was actually funny :(

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@n64dd said:
@Aljosa23 said:

Obama looks like an idiot right now after the "ISIS is contained" statements right before this happened. I hope he turns a leaf and gets involved in an aggressive manner with the rest of the world.

Turns a leaf? The Obama Administration has been raining death all over the Middle East with drones for years, the shit doesn't work and it kills numerous innocent people..... Oh let me guess you want another fucking stupid engagement like the Iraq War which cost the country trillions of dollars, did more damage to our military through it's occupation than they could ever do in a attack with numerous causalities, and ultimately left the void which created ISIS to begin with?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 N64DD

@wizard said:

@n64dd:

You do remember how that turned out last time right?

Are you ready to pay another 4000 of America's sons and daughters and 6 trillion from the wages of our children?

It was by war that we created ISIS, it is by war that we will destroy ISIS, and it is by war that the next conservative fanatical organization will take up arms against us in their place. In order to stop terrorism the West has to confront its sins in dealing with the Middle East, invigorate moderate Islam, and deescalate our political and economic interest in that region.

You live in a dream world. We're already at war, and how many more innocent civilians need to die before you realize you can't hug your way out of this?

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#244 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@servomaster said:
@vfibsux said:
@Shewgenja said:

Personally, anything short of nuking Raqqa is an exercise in futility.

I can't believe Putin hasn't leveled that place yet.

@jimkabrhel said:

As usual, it seems that "liberals" are the real enemy.

Yep. You are the ones who create conditions that allow these monsters to fester in our society until they decide to act out on their evil intentions. If we say anything bad about Islam liberals call us bigots or islamophobes. We want to close our borders you call us bigots and xenophobes. Your little PC "utopia" you have created is destroying the western world. Yes, liberals are the enemy as far as I am concerned. You have done more damage to the U.S. and the western world than any Islamic extremist could do ....short of a nuke.

Loading Video...

l

Tell me why I am wrong. Any dipstick with a computer can post some stupid crap like this. Think for yourself, if you can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@n64dd said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@n64dd said:
@Aljosa23 said:

Turns a leaf? The Obama Administration has been raining death all over the Middle East with drones for years, the shit doesn't work and it kills numerous innocent people..... Oh let me guess you want another fucking stupid engagement like the Iraq War which cost the country trillions of dollars, did more damage to our military through it's occupation than they could ever do in a attack with numerous causalities, and ultimately left the void which created ISIS to begin with?

They weren't created just because we left.

They were created because we left TOO EARLY and announced when we would be leaving, which is beyond retarded.

You do realize Bush Jr. set the pull out date right? Furthermore how long would you have us there? A decade? Two decades? The country was tearing it self apart.. Because we took out of power the one person that was holding it together with a ironfist.. A person that the US openly supported during the 80s I might add.

The world isn't one big liberal arts campus, innocent people are going to die. Welcome to war.

Hilarious you state such things yet you clearly haven't read Sun Tzu in basic military doctrine..There is a long history of illustrating that occupations utterly fail from numerous countries.. In which we got involved as a first response of a absolutely MEANINGLESS war with Iraq that did more damage to our selves than Saddam could have ever done to the US.. Furthermore the recent leaked report had that drones were killing upwards to 90% of NON TARGETS.... That is only creating more extremists rather than actually solving the problem.. So you would rather have us spend even trillions of dollars more money, and have even more causalities in guerrilla war? How'd that work out in Afghanistan? Opps thats right the Taliban still there and is stronger than ever..

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

Can't you still declare war against a known entity? ISIL may not be a country in the conventional sense. But, they are still an entity that can be quantified through their beliefs and tactics.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 N64DD

@sSubZerOo said:
@n64dd said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@n64dd said:
@Aljosa23 said:

They were created because we left TOO EARLY and announced when we would be leaving, which is beyond retarded.

You do realize Bush Jr. set the pull out date right? Furthermore how long would you have us there? A decade? Two decades? The country was tearing it self apart.. Because we took out of power the one person that was holding it together with a ironfist.. A person that the US openly supported during the 80s I might add.

The world isn't one big liberal arts campus, innocent people are going to die. Welcome to war.

Hilarious you state such things yet you clearly haven't read Sun Tzu in basic military doctrine..There is a long history of illustrating that occupations utterly fail from numerous countries.. Furthermore the recent leaked report had that drones were killing upwards to 90% of NON TARGETS.... That is only creating more extremists rather than actually solving the problem..

Taking out Saddam was good. The country was not stable under an "iron fist". I was in Desert Storm. You're making shit up.

The military tends to stick around years, even sometimes decades after wars. We were in Germany for 10 years plus. We were Japan for awhile. I never said anything about drones, so throwing that in my face means nothing. We need boots on the ground, and it needs to be a worldwide effort. Take your hippie bullshit somewhere else.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 deactivated-5b78379493e12

@vfibsux said:
@servomaster said:
@vfibsux said:
@Shewgenja said:

Personally, anything short of nuking Raqqa is an exercise in futility.

I can't believe Putin hasn't leveled that place yet.

@jimkabrhel said:

As usual, it seems that "liberals" are the real enemy.

Yep. You are the ones who create conditions that allow these monsters to fester in our society until they decide to act out on their evil intentions. If we say anything bad about Islam liberals call us bigots or islamophobes. We want to close our borders you call us bigots and xenophobes. Your little PC "utopia" you have created is destroying the western world. Yes, liberals are the enemy as far as I am concerned. You have done more damage to the U.S. and the western world than any Islamic extremist could do ....short of a nuke.

Loading Video...

l

Any dipstick with a computer can post some stupid crap like this. Think for yourself, if you can.

Follow your own words. You haven't given a single, supported, legitimate reason why liberals are the source of all our evils. All you are doing is repeating talking points that are right out of the extreme right-wing media, who are notorious for blaming liberals, but not actually saying why. Only that if there were more guns, more war, more money for the Pentagon that we'd be crushing everyone beneath our boots.

That shows the lack of empathy and understanding that comes from much of the co-opted conservative movement these days. A lot of yelling, screaming and complaining, but not much in terms of understanding and intelligent conversation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814

@n64dd said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@n64dd said:
@sSubZerOo said:

Hilarious you state such things yet you clearly haven't read Sun Tzu in basic military doctrine..There is a long history of illustrating that occupations utterly fail from numerous countries.. Furthermore the recent leaked report had that drones were killing upwards to 90% of NON TARGETS.... That is only creating more extremists rather than actually solving the problem..

Taking out Saddam was good. The country was not stable under an "iron fist". I was in Desert Storm. You're making shit up.

............... Let me point out what utter bullshit this is.. Saddam was a piece of crap, but we also support pieces of crap around the world including Saudi Arabia.. Which is currently arming and supporting Sunni extremists to fight ISIS.. Furthermore I don't really care what your point of view in your supposed experience because we have history to back it up.. Saddam after Desert Storm had control of the country and ISIS did not exist.. Nor did he support Terrorism by Islamists, in fact he was enemies with them..

The military tends to stick around years, even sometimes decades after wars.

We were in Germany for 10 years plus.

Wait what? You claim to be a military man yet you make such a ridiculous comparison? Germany and Japan did not have several extreme groups violently vying for power.. They did not have extreme religious zealotry that was leading to tons of casualties AFTER the war..

We were Japan for awhile. I never said anything about drones, so throwing that in my face means nothing.

Yeah you did buddy because we were talking about innocent people getting killed from President Obama and the shit don't work.. What tool did Obama use to do this? DRONES..

We need boots on the ground, and it needs to be a worldwide effort. Take your hippie bullshit somewhere else.

How exactly do I come off as a hippie or anti war?? I am pointing out failed policies and strategies that have coalesced to a shit sundae known as the Middle East.. And now you want to waste trillions of dollars more and numerous American lives in another occupation after two, not one but TWO fucking occupations have utterly failed in coming anything close to what we wanted.. I am not anti war, I am against fucking stupid military policies which have utterly failed in solving anything in 14 years of history to back it up.. The Taliban.. Still exists and they are stronger than ever.. We have now replaced a dictator that was not attacking the United States, with a group that is running amok through out the region and further on..