Teen shoots tranny for tricking him

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]How does that affect you? Its not like you're a woman and dont want guys who are not 100% manly macho straight to hit on you, right?

Teenaged

Your question has nothing to do with anything, and is simply another attempt at you injecting your own meaning into my argument. I never said it effected me, and it doesn't matter even if I thought it did. 

You're so full of shit dude.

If it doesnt affect you then I'm sure you'd have no problem if I told you that masquerading helps with their mental health (facing reality IS tough). And spare me the crap about accuracy.

Guys like you and Gummi (another poster itt), think exactly as I described. You dont want faux-men into your precious club meant only for real, genuine men.

Relax...

And with that said, I'll go pretend being a homosexual to gain leverage in an argument somewhere else.

Dumbass.

Stop getting so emotional. The fact you are are continuing to pretend what "guys like me" think and just injecting your own nonsense and bias confirms everything I have said. You are literally arguing a strawman you have made up in your mind about my position.

Relax indeed, although it's you who needs to take a deep breath ;)

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="mattykovax"] Its not even worth arguing with these people, they have no concept that scientificly sexuality is much more fluid than straight gay or bi.toast_burner

You are right, that's why we have classifications like bi/bi-curious/etc. Getting a blow job from a male transvestite is not heterosexual sex.

It's not really a homosexual act either. 
A gay male is only attracted to men. A straight male is only attracted to women. A bi male is attracted to both. There is no specific sexuality for a man who is attracted only to women and men who look like women (to the point that they may as well be considered women), so the one that fits them closest would be heterosexuality as they are only attracted to the female form. 

Actually by definition it is a homosexual act. The closest would also be bi-curious or something along those line.  If a guy didn't know that the person was a transvestite I don't think that would make them bi or whatever, but if you knowingly have sex with a male you are displaying homosexual tendacies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] You are right, that's why we have classifications like bi/bi-curious/etc. Getting a blow job from a male transvestite is not heterosexual sex.Renevent42

It's not really a homosexual act either. 
A gay male is only attracted to men. A straight male is only attracted to women. A bi male is attracted to both. There is no specific sexuality for a man who is attracted only to women and men who look like women (to the point that they may as well be considered women), so the one that fits them closest would be heterosexuality as they are only attracted to the female form. 

Actually by definition it is a homosexual act. The closest would also be bi-curious or something along those line.

Bi-curious isn't relly a sexuality. It's used for people who are uncertian on what their sexuality may be. 

Like I said a bisexual is attracted to both the male and female form, seeing how this hypothetical person is only attracted to the female form they can't be bi. The only other possibility is that they are straight. 

Like has been said before sexuality can be very fluid. it's silly to say "you did this so you must be gay/bi/straight" just let them be what they wnat to be. 

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#204 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
This thread just reminds me how most people barely understand sex, sexuality and gender. At least these posts have been good for a laugh. I hope Coko recovers, she certainly didn't deserve to be shot. Just ridiculous that this happened.Lockedge
lockede, good to see you still post here.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]It's not really a homosexual act either. 

toast_burner

Actually by definition it is a homosexual act. The closest would also be bi-curious or something along those line.

Bi-curious isn't relly a sexuality. It's used for people who are uncertian on what their sexuality may be. 

Like I said a bisexual is attracted to both the male and female form, seeing how this hypothetical person is only attracted to the female form they can't be bi. The only other possibility is that they are straight. 

Like has been said before sexuality can be very fluid. it's silly to say "you did this so you must be gay/bi/straight" just let them be what they wnat to be. 

When did the "female form" include a penis especially from a heterosexual perspective?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] Actually by definition it is a homosexual act. The closest would also be bi-curious or something along those line. Renevent42

When did the "female form" include a penis?

Do you honestly think that the genitalia are the only important part of the body?

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Bi-curious isn't relly a sexuality. It's used for people who are uncertian on what their sexuality may be. 

toast_burner

When did the "female form" include a penis?

Do you honestly think that the genitalia are the only important part of the body?

No, but uh, it's pretty important in matters of sex?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] When did the "female form" include a penis?

Renevent42

For a lot of people yes. But can you really consider a person who is only attracted to people who look like women to be bi or gay?

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]Do you honestly think that the genitalia are the only important part of the body?

toast_burner

For a lot of people yes. But can you really consider a person who is only attracted to people who look like women to be bi or gay?

Well, I'd say for a heterosexual male your partner not having a penis is a pretty important detail. I would consider people attracted to other people with the same genitalia as themselves to not be heterosexual for sure (by definition). What shade of gray between bi/bi-curious/etc those people fall under I'm not too concerned about.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] No, but uh, it's pretty important in matters of sex? Renevent42

Well, I'd say for a heterosexual male your partner not having a penis is a pretty important detail. I would consider people attracted to other people with the same genitalia as themselves to not be heterosexual for sure (by definition). What shade of gray between bi/bi-curious/etc those people fall under I'm not too concerned about.

So you don't care what shade of bi someone may be but you do care what shade of heterosexual they may be? 

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]For a lot of people yes. But can you really consider a person who is only attracted to people who look like women to be bi or gay?

toast_burner

So you don't care what shade of bi someone may be but you do care what shade of heterosexual they may be? 

What I mean is, I'm not an expert on all the different shades between bi-sexual and heterosexual and I'd rather not try and pin it down. I did look up some stuff and heteroflexibility seems to be the best answer...no? It's mostly heterosexual but obviously falls somewhere between bi and hetero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteroflexible

So from what I can understand, this type of person would probably exclusively date women, however, wouldn't be opposed to a homosexual encounter here or there.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#212 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]How does that affect you? Its not like you're a woman and dont want guys who are not 100% manly macho straight to hit on you, right?

Teenaged

Your question has nothing to do with anything, and is simply another attempt at you injecting your own meaning into my argument. I never said it effected me, and it doesn't matter even if I thought it did. 

You're so full of shit dude.

If it doesnt affect you then I'm sure you'd have no problem if I told you that masquerading helps with their mental health (facing reality IS tough). And spare me the crap about accuracy.

Guys like you and Gummi (another poster itt), think exactly as I described. You dont want faux-men into your precious club meant only for real, genuine men.

Relax...

And with that said, I'll go pretend being a homosexual to gain leverage in an argument somewhere else.

Dumbass.

The whole point of even trying to classify it in this thread was to explain that heterosexual males really don't want their dick sucked by a trans, no matter how much they might look like a woman.

The reason that someone being bi and bi curious in this situation makes it not apply to them is that they would already have the tendency to not care if the person has a penis.

I am of the opinion that a person before engaging in sexual acts with another is ethically bound to tell that other person any information that their partner would deem important.  For example, sex worker, in a relationship, has an sti, is a different sex.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="toast_burner"]It's not really a homosexual act either. 

toast_burner

The most imporant aspect of the female form is the vagina.

-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 -Toshy-
Member since 2008 • 1376 Posts
The most imporant aspect of the female form is the vagina.GummiRaccoon
I prefer the "female figure" over the male figure, but I don't like vaginas. Does this make me 100% homosexual?
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]For a lot of people yes. But can you really consider a person who is only attracted to people who look like women to be bi or gay?

toast_burner

Sexuality is a spectrum, and on that spectrum are people who exclusively prefer the opposite sex and those who exclusively prefer the same sex.  Yes there are many things in between, but there are in fact people who are not homophobic but want nothing to do with someone who has a penis  There are women like this too.

Hell you can look at the kinsey scale.  on that I am 0, I have many friends that are 6 and a few that are 3 with a couple falling somwwhere between these.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]The most imporant aspect of the female form is the vagina.-Toshy-
I prefer the "female figure" over the male figure, but I don't like vaginas. Does this make me 100% homosexual?

How do you plan on having sex with a woman if you avoid her vagina?

-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 -Toshy-
Member since 2008 • 1376 Posts

[QUOTE="-Toshy-"][QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]The most imporant aspect of the female form is the vagina.GummiRaccoon

How do you plan on having sex with a woman if you avoid her vagina?

Irrelevant to the question. I can be attracted to someone and not have sex with them or not be able to. [spoiler] It's no secret I'm attracted to furries, but I obviously can't have sex with one.
inb4 furries = closet zoophilia (which isn't true, but whatever) [/spoiler]
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#218 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] Actually by definition it is a homosexual act. The closest would also be bi-curious or something along those line. Renevent42

When did the "female form" include a penis especially from a heterosexual perspective?

You do know that if the person gets sex reassignment surgery, she has a constructed vagina right?

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]Bi-curious isn't relly a sexuality. It's used for people who are uncertian on what their sexuality may be. 

cain006

You do know that if the person gets sex reassignment surgery, she has a constructed vagina right?

No, he has a surgically mutilated penis that merely visually appears to be a vagina A real vagina it is not.

Anyways I don't think we were discussing a post op gender re-assigned person in the first place.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Renevent42

No, he has a surgically mutilated penis that merely visually appears to be a vagina A real vagina it is not.

If it's done well you can barely or not even be able to tell the difference.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="cain006"]You do know that if the person gets sex reassignment surgery, she has a constructed vagina right?

cain006

Maybe you can't :lol:
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 cain006

[QUOTE="cain006"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] No, he has a surgically mutilated penis that merely visually appears to be a vagina A real vagina it is not.

Renevent42

Have you looked up pictures? Obviously I can't link to them, but check out Lynn Conway's website. She has a super long section about sex reassignment surgery. 

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="cain006"]If it's done well you can barely or not even be able to tell the difference.

cain006

Have you looked up pictures? Obviously I can't link to them, but check out Lynn Conway's website. She has a super long section about sex reassignment surgery. 

Yes, plenty. I've also seen some SRS in action (not for the squeamish). And no, you can definitely tell, and even if you couldn't all that means is it only looks like a vagina not that it is actually a vagina.

Let me ask you a question...are you male and strictly heterosexual?  If so, would you honestly have sex with a post-op male/female/whatever-you-want-to-call-it?

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

Renevent42

Yes, that's your opinion. Not everyone's.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

ghoklebutter

You wouldn't know though because you aren't a heterosexual male.

And yes that is the opinion of every heterosexual male, it is ESSENTIAL to being heterosexual.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

Lol at yall thinking straight men are suppose to tolerate being tricked like that,its a harsh lesson that he needed to learn.

Also check this one out since yall think its ok to trick a straight man

Teenaged

You gotta face it, bucked.

Your kind is on the verge of extinction. Soon there'll be none left...

u racis pig

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="dercoo"]

Wait a second,

Couldn't the transvestite be arrested for pedophilia if the guy was 16?

The shooting is uncalled for, but Coco seemed to be asking for ***** to happen in some way.

Inconsistancy

Nope

"The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree"

Also, the story doesn't say they had any sexual contact.

I guess it would be legal, bu its definitely still unsettling to "trick" preadolescence boys into intimate encounters.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#228 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

Lol at yall thinking straight men are suppose to tolerate being tricked like that,its a harsh lesson that he needed to learn.

Also check this one out since yall think its ok to trick a straight man

coolbeans90

You gotta face it, bucked.

Your kind is on the verge of extinction. Soon there'll be none left...

u racis pig

Ha!

At first I wrote "race" in stead of "kind"... but then it would sound 100% like a racist comment.

Hm, maybe I should and then see how bucked reacts.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
Wait, where's the trick? I was expecting some sort of piratical joke. What's wrong with you today, GS? Sincerely, Beginning-to-question-usership-in-Seattle
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

GummiRaccoon

And yes that is the opinion of every heterosexual male, it is ESSENTIAL to being heterosexual.

And heterosexual men aren't a hivemind.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Renevent42

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

Lockedge

They do have something in common though, which is their preference for heterosexual sex, which is what the question is about. If someone is participating in homosexual sex, that's kind of the anti-thesis of being heterosexual.  That would make them either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/etc.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Lockedge"][QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Renevent42

They do have something in common though, which is their preference for heterosexual sex, which is what the question is about. If someone is participating in homosexual sex, that's kind of the anti-thesis of being heterosexual.  That would make them either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/etc.

Or they just want a good blowjob.

There's a rumour going around that men give better blowjobs than women. Not that I can validate that rumour from experience.

Also what you are sexually, is not just what you do but also what you like. Being blown by a dude doesnt make you not-heterosexual necessarily.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="Lockedge"] And heterosexual men aren't a hivemind.Teenaged

There's a rumour going around that men give better blowjobs than women. Not that I can validate that rumour from experience.

Also what you are sexually, is not just what you do but also what you like. Being blown by a dude doesnt make you not-heterosexual necessarily.

The men who get blow jobs from other men are not having heterosexual sex...that's factually homosexual sex.  Regarding who gives better blow jobs I could care less about considering I am heterosexual and am only interested in sex with people of the opposite sex (which is the definition).

"Being blown by a dude doesnt make you not-heterosexual necessarily."

That's exactly what it means, actually. At best it makes you heteroflexible.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] They do have something in common though, which is their preference for heterosexual sex, which is what the question is about. If someone is participating in homosexual sex, that's kind of the anti-thesis of being heterosexual.  That would make them either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/etc.

Renevent42

The men who get blow jobs from other men are not having heterosexual sex...that's factually homosexual sex.  Regarding who gives better blow jobs I could care less about considering I am heterosexual and am only interested in sex with people of the opposite sex (which is the definition).

You have a hard time grasping some simple things...

Say I have sex with a bi guy and while I'm kissing him his gf pops out of nowhere and starts very skillfully sucking my dick and makes me cum. Am I not homosexual until I yell "holy sh*t what is a woman doing with her lips on my dick"?

Or say I do notice its a woman, think "what the hell let her do it she is good at it" but go on about my business doing other gay things with the guy. Am I not homosexual??? :o

Shake your head a bit...

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]Or they just want a good blowjob.

Teenaged

Say I have sex with a bi guy and while I'm kissing him his gf pops out of nowhere and starts very skillfully sucking my dick and makes me cum. Am I not homosexual until I yell "holy sh*t what is a woman doing with her lips on my dick"?

Or say I do notice its a woman, think "what the hell let her do it she is good at it" but go on about my business doing other gay things with the guy. Am I not homosexual??? :o

Shake your head a bit...

:lol:

I'm not grasping things? That's a riot. If you are a guy and are having sex with another guy, you are not having heterosexual sex and are either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible. The fact his girlfriend also sucks your dick is meaningless and simply confirms that you are bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/homoflexible/etc.

If you are having homosexual sex you are not heterosexual. If you are homosexual but also have sex with people of the opposite sex, you're not strictly homosexual either, but rather bi/bi-curious/homoflexible.

It's pretty simple.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Renevent42

Shake your head a bit...

"Say I have sex with a bi guy and while I'm kissing him his gf pops out of nowhere and starts very skillfully sucking my dick and makes me cum. Am I not homosexual until I yell "holy sh*t what is a woman doing with her lips on my dick"?" :lol: I'm not grasping things? That's a riot. If you are a guy and are having sex with another guy, you are not having heterosexual sex and are either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible. The fact his girlfriend also sucks your dick is meaningless and simply confirms that you are bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/homoflexible/etc.

Oh god you're dense....

I am homosexual. I'm giving you an example but adjusted for my sexual orientation.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]You have a hard time grasping some simple things...

Shake your head a bit...

Teenaged

"Say I have sex with a bi guy and while I'm kissing him his gf pops out of nowhere and starts very skillfully sucking my dick and makes me cum. Am I not homosexual until I yell "holy sh*t what is a woman doing with her lips on my dick"?" :lol: I'm not grasping things? That's a riot. If you are a guy and are having sex with another guy, you are not having heterosexual sex and are either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible. The fact his girlfriend also sucks your dick is meaningless and simply confirms that you are bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/homoflexible/etc.

Oh god you're dense....

I am homosexual. I'm giving you an example but adjusted for my sexual orientation.

And I gave you the homosexual equivalent in response ;)

It's very simple...if you are homosexual but also have sex with people of the opposite sex, you are not strictly homosexual but fall somewhere between homosexual and bi.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] "Say I have sex with a bi guy and while I'm kissing him his gf pops out of nowhere and starts very skillfully sucking my dick and makes me cum. Am I not homosexual until I yell "holy sh*t what is a woman doing with her lips on my dick"?" :lol: I'm not grasping things? That's a riot. If you are a guy and are having sex with another guy, you are not having heterosexual sex and are either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible. The fact his girlfriend also sucks your dick is meaningless and simply confirms that you are bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/homoflexible/etc.Renevent42

Oh god you're dense....

After you realised you didnt understand what I said and edited your post.

Look at what I've quoted and what your post says now. Not as quick as you'd like to be.

Regardless, you dont know what you're talking about.

Women do nothing for me. A woman can be rubbing her t*ts all over me or even suck my dick for hours... I still wont get an erection. I need a guy there!

But go on being wrong. I enjoy it. :D

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Oh god you're dense....

Teenaged

After you realised you didnt understand what I said and edited your post.

Look at what I've quoted and what your post says now. Not as quick as you'd like to be.

Regardless, you dont know what you're talking about.

Women do nothing for me. A woman can be rubbing her t*ts all over me or even suck my dick for hours... I still wont get an erection. I need a guy there!

But go on being wrong. I enjoy it. :D

I edited my post before you even responded to be clearer...look at the times. I have to break things down to a child's level with you obviously. Even then, your points fall flat on their face and are easily refuted and simply reversing the roles of my original example equally applies to homosexuals. I literally have proven you wrong in every single one of our back and fourths.
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"] They do have something in common though, which is their preference for heterosexual sex, which is what the question is about. If someone is participating in homosexual sex, that's kind of the anti-thesis of being heterosexual.  That would make them either bi/bi-curious/heteroflexible/etc.

Renevent42

you are right that it is homosexual sex... but because one participated in homosexual sex, that does not necessarily make one homosexual. the act of homosexual sex or other activities does not make the person homosexual, the attraction to the same sex is what makes them homosexual. attraction being the key word here. attraction is what defines a persons sexuality, not the specific sexual acts. 

of course you could argue that a person wouldn't be having these sexual acts if they weren't homosexual, but there are exceptions and circumstances where it could be possible for a person to have homosexual sex without actually being homosexual.  

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]Or they just want a good blowjob.

MuD3

you are right that it is homosexual sex... but because one participated in homosexual sex, that does not necessarily make one homosexual. the act of homosexual sex or other activities does not make the person homosexual, the attraction to the same sex is what makes them homosexual. attraction being the key word here. attraction is what defines a persons sexuality, not the specific sexual acts. 

of course you could argue that a person wouldn't be having these sexual acts if they weren't homosexual, but there are exceptions and circumstances where it could be possible for a person to have homosexual sex without actually being homosexual.  

I would absolutely argue that, and I think I would be more correct. As a heterosexual man, I would never let another man suck my dick...I am simply not attracted to other men. If you are raped by a man, I don't think you are a homosexual.  If you are tricked, I don't think you are a homosexual either.  But consensual, knowing sex with a person of the same sex is absolutely homosexual.

Now I do know there are varying shades of grey in people's sexuality, which is why I continually bring up things like bi sexuality, bi curious, heteroflexible (mostly hetero, but with some homosexual activity). So I think there's plenty of ways to describe these folks. The reality is if you are having consensual sex with people of the same sex that is not heterosexual.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 MuD3
[QUOTE="MuD3"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Renevent42

I would absolutely argue that, and I think I would be more correct. As a heterosexual man, I would never let another man suck my dick...I am simply not attracted to other men. Now I do know there are varying shades of grey in people's sexuality, which is why I continually bring up things like bi sexuality, bi curious, heteroflexible (mostly hetero, but with some homosexual activity). So I think there's plenty of ways to describe these folks. The reality is if you are having consensual sex with people of the same sex that is not heterosexual.

of course it's not heterosexual... that doesn't necessarily make the person not heterosexual though. like i said, attraction is what defines a persons sexuality, not acts. of course it is unlikely, but it's possible for someone to have homosexual sex and not be homosexual. which is what i believe Teenaged was trying to argue but not getting his point across very well.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"][QUOTE="MuD3"]

MuD3

I would absolutely argue that, and I think I would be more correct. As a heterosexual man, I would never let another man suck my dick...I am simply not attracted to other men. Now I do know there are varying shades of grey in people's sexuality, which is why I continually bring up things like bi sexuality, bi curious, heteroflexible (mostly hetero, but with some homosexual activity). So I think there's plenty of ways to describe these folks. The reality is if you are having consensual sex with people of the same sex that is not heterosexual.

of course it's not heterosexual... that doesn't necessarily make the person not heterosexual though. like i said, attraction is what defines a persons sexuality, not acts. of course it is unlikely, but it's possible for someone to have homosexual sex and not be homosexual. which is what i believe Teenaged was trying to argue but not getting his point across very well.

I don't think that's valid...at least not in the way he's expressing it. If you are raped/tricked/having sex against your will/etc of course I'd agree having homosexual sex wouldn't make you homosexual. I think those are valid circumstances. However, consensual and knowing sex with a person of the same gender doesn't qualify.

That's a deliberate and knowing act and would qualify you as bi/homosexual/whatever.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 MuD3

if you are getting head from a trans person that is extremely convincing and you are attracted to her because of the female features, you are having homosexual sex, but that doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. if the fact that the trans person is actually a man is what your attracted to then you are having homosexual sex and are homosexual.

if a person specifically and continually seeks out trans then they are probably homosexual. but if a person finds themselves attracted to a trans because of the feminine aspects and find out and decides to let it happen and not continue to seek out the same situation in the future, that does not make them homosexual. sexuality is not as black and white as people seem to think it is.

there is experimentation, exploring, confused feeling, many situations one could be part of non forced homosexual activities without out actually being homosexual.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Renevent42

if you are getting head from a trans person that is extremely convincing and you are attracted to her because of the female features, you are having homosexual sex, but that doesn't necessarily make you homosexual. if the fact that the trans person is actually a man is what your attracted to then you are having homosexual sex and are homosexual.

if a person specifically and continually seeks out trans then they are probably homosexual. but if a person finds themselves attracted to a trans because of the feminine aspects and find out and decides to let it happen and not continue to seek out the same situation in the future, that does not make them homosexual. sexuality is not as black and white as people seem to think it is.

there is experimentation, exploring, confused feeling, many situations one could be part of non forced homosexual activities without out actually being homosexual.

MuD3
I disagree, as the trans person ALSO has male features, most importantly a penis Even post op, it's not really a vagina (it's a surgically altered penis Surely a bit of a grey area and having sex once out of curiosity (and never again) is not black and white, but there is actually a term for that too and it's bi-curious.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#246 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

nah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="MuD3"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Renevent42

I would absolutely argue that, and I think I would be more correct. As a heterosexual man, I would never let another man suck my dick...I am simply not attracted to other men. If you are raped by a man, I don't think you are a homosexual.  If you are tricked, I don't think you are a homosexual either.  But consensual, knowing sex with a person of the same sex is absolutely homosexual.

Now I do know there are varying shades of grey in people's sexuality, which is why I continually bring up things like bi sexuality, bi curious, heteroflexible (mostly hetero, but with some homosexual activity). So I think there's plenty of ways to describe these folks. The reality is if you are having consensual sex with people of the same sex that is not heterosexual.

That's assuming that they see the transgendered person as a man and not a woman. You seem very ignorant when it comes to sex, gender and sexuality. 

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

to shoot him?  no defintiely not.  to be disgusted and upset?  sure.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Renevent42

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="MuD3"]

toast_burner

That's assuming that they see the transgendered person as a man and not a woman. You seem very ignorant when it comes to sex, gender and sexuality. 

You are the ignorant one, I've posted the actual terminology that perfectly fits the with the behaviors, meanwhile all you guys do is post non-sense circumstances.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-5b19214ec908b

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Renevent42

You are the ignorant one, I've posted the actual terminology that perfectly fits the with the behaviors, meanwhile all you guys do is post non-sense circumstances.

How are you using correct terminology? I've already explained to you what each sexuality is and how that by definition he is niether gay or bi. You really don't seem to understand how sexuality works at all.Â