Teen shoots tranny for tricking him

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

I'm saying that you are discounting someone's personal experience simply because of their gender.  I am not telling you when to feel violated or not.  But you seem to feel like you can tell me when I feel violated.  You can't tell me the deception for me is the same as you would experience it because it isn't.  you wouldn't feel powerless and violated.  Just by that fact it makes it different.

If you are a hetero male, you never ever want to have any sexual contact with someone whose sex is not female.

GummiRaccoon

Cute blanket statement. If I couldn't tell, I'd honestly not care. 

You're reading comprehension is terrible.  I am not saying that you'd care, I am saying that I care.  Why can't you understand that?  I do not want some woman with a penis to touch my genitals ever under any circumstances.  I find anyone that tries to access my genitals under false pretenses to be a sexual predator.

Mine is terrible? How about you use the correct pronouns so you don't sound like you're making blanket statements? (hint: when you're talking about 'yourself' you may consider using "I" rather than "you")

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Mine is terrible? How about you use the correct pronouns so you don't sound like you're making blanket statements? (hint: when you're talking about 'yourself' you may consider using "I" rather than "you")

Inconsistancy

GR's reading comprehension is abysmal. It is known.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

if you think it's acceptable to outright shoot a trans person for "tricking you", you're the one who need serious help.

PeaceChild90

It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.

It really is. I'm a trans man, and things like this remind me how much better I have it than trans women. The funny thing is, most of these guys have probably interacted with a trans person at least once in their life, but didn't realize it.

Is everyone in this thread a "Trans"? :P

but seriously, though it was an overreaction, but in certain parts you have to act a certain way to avoid ridicule or being portrayed as weak

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"] Cute blanket statement. If I couldn't tell, I'd honestly not care. 

Inconsistancy

You're reading comprehension is terrible.  I am not saying that you'd care, I am saying that I care.  Why can't you understand that?  I do not want some woman with a penis to touch my genitals ever under any circumstances.  I find anyone that tries to access my genitals under false pretenses to be a sexual predator.

No, you aren't even responding to what I said and your putting words in my mouth.

Hetero males feel violated and powerless when they are decieved by trans regarding sexual contact.  

To help people empathize I provided an example of a sexual act that makes the victim feel violated and powerless: Slipping ghb in their drink and then assaulting them.

In both situations the victim feels violated and powerless.  YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST GROUP.  I do not expect you to understand what it would feel like for a hetero male to be tricked into sexual contact with a trans.  I provided you with something that would apply to you and said "this feels the same"

Just because you as a lesbian do not care who is eating you out doesn't mean that it isn't a huge violation for hetero males.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#105 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

I'm trying, I am reeeeally trying to find justification in the mans action for the scenario.

I can't find it.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Inconsistancy

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

No, you aren't even responding to what I said and your putting words in my mouth. 

Hetero males feel violated and powerless when they are decieved by trans regarding sexual contact.   

To help people empathize I provided an example of a sexual act that makes the victim feel violated and powerless: Slipping ghb in their drink and then assaulting them.

In both situations the victim feels violated and powerless.  YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST GROUP.  I do not expect you to understand what it would feel like for a hetero male to be tricked into sexual contact with a trans.  I provided you with something that would apply to you and said "this feels the same" 

Just because you as a lesbian do not care who is eating you out doesn't mean that it isn't a huge violation for hetero males.

I am a heterosexual male you dolt.

And if some guy slipped GHB in your drink, and raped you, it would be exactly the same as if someone had done the same to a girl. Just as it's exactly the same deception in your transgender example. You're comparing the consentual sex, which apparently no one noticed what was going on 'til it was "too late", to rape.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

Inconsistancy

And if some guy slipped GHB in your drink, and raped you, it would be exactly the same as if someone had done the same to a girl. Just as it's exactly the same deception in your transgender example. You're comparing the consentual sex, which apparently no one noticed what was going on 'til it was "too late", to rape.

If you don't mind getting your dick sucked by a genetic male, you are not hetero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I'm trying, I am reeeeally trying to find justification in the mans action for the scenario.

I can't find it.

Goyoshi12

It's because you aren't Bucked. Be happy you aren't so fvcking stupid as to think this could be justified.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Inconsistancy

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]No, you aren't even responding to what I said and your putting words in my mouth. 

GummiRaccoon

If you don't mind getting your dick sucked by a genetic male, you are not hetero.

Genes are just moleculesasdf,

If I can't tell otherwise, why should I care so much? Any further relationship would be met with a "no thanks", but I'd not act as if I got butt-raped via GHB.

If anything, I'd be impressed if I couldn't tell.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

Inconsistancy

If I can't tell otherwise, why should I care so much? Any further relationship would be met with a "no thanks", but I'd not act as if I got butt-raped via GHB.

congratulations on being bi-curious

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#111 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Gummi you are so offended makes me wonder.......you just say no thanks its over with. If you really are that upset get a restraining order, file harrasment charges. But its not rape. As a heterosexual male the only thing I would qualify as rape by anyone geneticly male is being forced to take a peinis in obe of my orifices against my will. You may have a case for molestation or criminal sexual contact, both real crimes, but its not rape dont equate it as such.
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#112 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

She's in the wrong for not telling him straight off the bat. But he's far more in the wrong for shooting her over it.

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

It is shocking that people are trying to justified this, we know the TC is a troll. Also from the story it didn't say anything about the punk being tricked, he just seems to be mad he was attracted to a guy.

Ah America and your gun crimes.SolidSnake35

Well the punk was already breaking the law owning the firearm. Also gun crime in the US had been dropping (Like 49% from 93' )

Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

I dont think she was tricking him. I dont think she has a obligation to go around saying "I'm  tranny",

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

congratulations on being bi-curious

Oh, no you di-int!

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts

Lol at yall thinking straight men are suppose to tolerate being tricked like that,its a harsh lesson that he needed to learn.

Also check this one out since yall think its ok to trick a straight man

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50610 Posts

"She" "Her"

No.

And title is misleading.  He didn't deserve to be shot.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
So many No's I'm seeing. :P How 'bout this? NOOOO!!!! No. NO! Nope. Nu-uh. Negative. No, TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Lol at yall thinking straight men are suppose to tolerate being tricked like that,its a harsh lesson that he needed to learn.

Bucked20
If a transexual tricks a man who would have had no interest in them if he knew the truth I can almost see them possibly getting punched in the face on the spot. But luring them to a remote area to shoot them doesn't fall under the same category as the story you linked because the linked story shows the transexual being shot at the spur of the moment immediately after being outed while the story in the OP was an obvious murder in the legal sense.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GummiRaccoon

Gummi you are so offended makes me wonder.......you just say no thanks its over with. If you really are that upset get a restraining order, file harrasment charges. But its not rape. As a heterosexual male the only thing I would qualify as rape by anyone geneticly male is being forced to take a peinis in obe of my orifices against my will. You may have a case for molestation or criminal sexual contact, both real crimes, but its not rape dont equate it as such.mattykovax

Hey stupid, I called it sexual assault.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

How in the world is it justified to shoot at someone. 

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#122 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

[QUOTE="mattykovax"]Gummi you are so offended makes me wonder.......you just say no thanks its over with. If you really are that upset get a restraining order, file harrasment charges. But its not rape. As a heterosexual male the only thing I would qualify as rape by anyone geneticly male is being forced to take a peinis in obe of my orifices against my will. You may have a case for molestation or criminal sexual contact, both real crimes, but its not rape dont equate it as such.GummiRaccoon

Hey stupid, I called it sexual assault.

And compared it to rape. Which its not.
dude_brahmski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 dude_brahmski
Member since 2013 • 472 Posts

Bucked20

There is a lot of room between not tolerating getting tricked by traps and shooting them.

dude_brahmski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 dude_brahmski
Member since 2013 • 472 Posts

anyway, idk if sexual assault fits the description

but its pretty fvcked up

THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#125 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Do you think he was justified in shooting him?

Bucked20

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#126 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

Tranny :question:

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
The only reasonable answer is NO.
bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

dude_brahmski

There is a lot of room between not tolerating getting tricked by traps and shooting them.

Hopefully this guy will get off too. This will teach these trans a lesson.
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
I can understand being angry but shooting someone is extreme. A punch would have sufficed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Bucked20

Not okay to trick anybody. But it's also not okay to shoot that person who tricked you. You're a fvcking moron.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]

airshocker

Not okay to trick anybody. But it's also not okay to shoot that person who tricked you. You're a fvcking moron.

I clearly remember you saying you would shoot someone instead of engaging in a fight with them,shut your trap trigger happy sh*thead
LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Bucked20

Pathetic! gloating because someone got off for killing a transgender. Sad excuse for a human being.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Teenaged

Bucked20

You gotta face it, bucked.

Your kind is on the verge of extinction. Soon there'll be none left...

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

didn't deserve to be shot but maybe she should have told him about it.

eo_the_shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 eo_the_shaman
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

in thailand i  ran into a transgender person whom i thought was a woman during a cup check i told him i was not interested and left it at that. keeping the fact that youre actually a man is a big thing and should be expressed before you try hitting on others of the same sex. cause it can either be a cool no or a ok now im mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

I clearly remember you saying you would shoot someone instead of engaging in a fight with them,shut your trap trigger happy sh*theadBucked20

Which I would be justified in doing. I'm not required to fight anybody. If I feel I'm being threatened with death or serious bodily harm I have every right toi discharge my weapon in order to end that threat.

That is NOTHING LIKE someone shooting a person because they were tricked by that person.

You're a fvcking idiot.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
It's not okay to shoot anyone (unless your life is being threatened or something), but if a heterosexual male is tricked by a transsexual then he will be angry and the situation can turn violent. If you, as a heterosexual, are okay with f*cking a transsexual, then you're lying about your own sexuality. You're all ganging up on Gummi but that's the reality of it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

"She" "Her"

No.

And title is misleading.  He didn't deserve to be shot.

Chutebox

I'd recommend you read up on the modern day wizardry that is SRS but I know you won't and will continue to wallow in your ignorance.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Teenaged

It's not okay to shoot anyone (unless your life is being threatened or something), but if a heterosexual male is tricked by a transsexual then he will be angry and the situation can turn violent. If you, as a heterosexual, are okay with f*cking a transsexual, then you're lying about your own sexuality. You're all ganging up on Gummi but that's the reality of it. Shottayouth13-

Whats your point? That someone saying they're straight while they like to have sex with transexuals is sort of just as bad as being a transexual that doesnt reveal it? As in, they're both "lying"?

Cause I dont think thats what Gummi was saying.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]It's not okay to shoot anyone (unless your life is being threatened or something), but if a heterosexual male is tricked by a transsexual then he will be angry and the situation can turn violent. If you, as a heterosexual, are okay with f*cking a transsexual, then you're lying about your own sexuality. You're all ganging up on Gummi but that's the reality of it. Teenaged

Whats your point? That someone saying they're straight while they like to have sex with transexuals is sort of just as bad as being a transexual that doesnt reveal it? As in, they're both "lying"?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm simply saying that they're lying about their own sexuality, because they'd no longer be 'straight'. Honesty is the best policy. Transsexuals deceiving people (particularly men), is on a whole different level.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"]It's not okay to shoot anyone (unless your life is being threatened or something), but if a heterosexual male is tricked by a transsexual then he will be angry and the situation can turn violent. If you, as a heterosexual, are okay with f*cking a transsexual, then you're lying about your own sexuality. You're all ganging up on Gummi but that's the reality of it. Shottayouth13-

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm simply saying that they're lying about their own sexuality, because they'd no longer be 'straight'. Honesty is the best policy. Transsexuals deceiving people (particularly men), is on a whole different level.

Well then how is it relevant if its not comparable?

Especially seeing how you sort of defend Gummi, while he is accusing people of being bi-curious as if its some form of disease...

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Teenaged

Especially seeing how you sort of defend Gummi, while he is accusing people of being bi-curious as if its some form of disease...

Huh? I made two separate points, one about the situation turning violent if the man is deceived and the other about lying about your own sexuality. Your problem was with the latter right? I don't think Gummi was looking down on bi-curious people (he might have been, I don't know ... but I'm certainly not). All I'm saying is that people who claim to be heterosexual, but have no problems having sexual relations with transsexuals, are lying about their own sexuality. They're either bisexual or bi-curious, but just not being truthful about it.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Bucked20"]I clearly remember you saying you would shoot someone instead of engaging in a fight with them,shut your trap trigger happy sh*theadairshocker

Which I would be justified in doing. I'm not required to fight anybody. If I feel I'm being threatened with death or serious bodily harm I have every right toi discharge my weapon in order to end that threat.

That is NOTHING LIKE someone shooting a person because they were tricked by that person.

You're a fvcking idiot.

Stop it,you're a thug with a gun and a badge,you should be reported for abusing your power
benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#144 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

That's a terrible thing to do one someone who is different from everyone else

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm simply saying that they're lying about their own sexuality, because they'd no longer be 'straight'. Honesty is the best policy. Transsexuals deceiving people (particularly men), is on a whole different level.Shottayouth13-

Huh? I made two separate points, one about the situation turning violent if the man is deceived and the other about lying about your own sexuality. Your problem was with the latter right? I don't think Gummi was looking down on bi-curious people (he might have been, I don't know ... but I'm certainly not). All I'm saying is that people who claim to be heterosexual, but have no problems having sexual relations with transsexuals, are lying about their own sexuality. They're either bisexual or bi-curious, but just not being truthful about it.

He was but you're right thats irrelevant.

However from what I read, what he described is not a case of someone being bi or bi-curious or whatever. Incosistancy was talking about having sex with a transexual without knowing he/she is a transexual.

And besides how is it worthy of mention even if we're talking about bi-curious people or people who dont like the same sex but still are attracted to transexual people. Are we outing people?

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Well then how is it relevant if its not comparable?

Teenaged

He was but you're right thats irrelevant.

However from what I read, what he described is not a case of someone being bi or bi-curious or whatever. Incosistancy was talking about having sex with a transexual without knowing he/she is a transexual.

And besides how is it worthy of mention even if we're talking about bi-curious people or people who dont like the same sex but still are attracted to transexual people. Are we outing people?

I'm not going to reread the posts, but didn't Incosistancy say that he wouldn't mind if it was a transsexual that he had sex with. That was when Gummi called him bi-curious. Anywho, no we're not. I just prefer people to be honest with themselves with regards to their sexuality.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Teenaged

I'm not going to reread the posts, but didn't Incosistancy say that he wouldn't mind if it was a transsexual that he had sex with. That was when Gummi called him bi-curious. Anywho, no we're not. I just prefer people to be honest with themselves with regards to their sexuality.Shottayouth13-
I'm pretty sure he said he wouldnt care if he didnt know that it was a transexual.

Well... I too hope all people have the strength to admit to themselves what they like but when certain sexualities are demonised thats what you get.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Shottayouth13-

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] I'm not going to reread the posts, but didn't Incosistancy say that he wouldn't mind if it was a transsexual that he had sex with. That was when Gummi called him bi-curious. Anywho, no we're not. I just prefer people to be honest with themselves with regards to their sexuality.Teenaged

I'm pretty sure he said he wouldnt care if he didnt know that it was a transexual.

Well... I too hope all people have the strength to admit to themselves what they like but when certain sexualities are demonised thats what you get.

Ahh that's true.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#149 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
lol
majoras_wrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 majoras_wrath
Member since 2005 • 6062 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if super-transphobic types who make it really damn obvious that they think "EWW THATS GROSS" are really just covering for their own insecurities.