Teen shoots tranny for tricking him

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
I keep saying this, transsexuals should just date other transsexuals, or at least have the decency to tell the truth from the get go. They're only setting up themselves for injury or worse when they withhold such vital information.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

I think what the tranny did should be considered sexual assault.

EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 EagleEyedOne
Member since 2013 • 1676 Posts

GummiRaccoon
That is logical. The tranny should have asked firsthand if the man was okay with homosexual interactions. Otherwise, the prostitute deserved what was coming to him.
Smatmat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Smatmat
Member since 2012 • 48 Posts

GummiRaccoon

Why? How the hell can consenual sex be **** assault, that makes no logical sense.

Also, the word "tranny" is a derogatory term. You shouldn't be able to use it in a thread title just like you shouldn't be able to make a thread about **** What the hell mods.

EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 EagleEyedOne

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Smatmat

Why? How the hell can consenual sex be **** assault, that makes no logical sense.

Also, the word "tranny" is a derogatory term. You shouldn't be able to use it in a thread title just like you shouldn't be able to make a thread about **** What the hell mods.

It wasn't consensual.
Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
They both deserve punishment for their crimes.
shoot-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#59 shoot-first
Member since 2004 • 9788 Posts

Then don't hang with trannys.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

I think what the tranny did should be considered sexual assault.GummiRaccoon
That is logical.

The tranny should have asked firsthand if the man was okay with homosexual interactions. Otherwise, the prostitute deserved what was coming to him.EagleEyedOne

They both deserve punishment for their crimes.playmynutz

According to "Coco": "Spencer had originally expressed interest in dating her, thinking she was a woman, but when she revealed her true gender -- that's when things took a violent turn."

According to TPD: "Spencer lured her to 'this' home, pulled out a gun, stole her purse, and then shot her"

---

You all seem so certain that the transgener individual did something wrong, but the story in no way indicates this. Unless you have another source?

You're garbage, murder (or attempted) is not acceptible at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Then don't hang with trannys.

shoot-first
Then I agree with this dude. I don't need to hear about "tranny" news anyways
chicknfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#62 chicknfeet
Member since 2004 • 15630 Posts
Nope
Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

no, but trannies need to be honest, these things are gonna happen otherwise.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Smatmat

He didn't consent to having sex with someone with a dick.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

Smatmat

I don't know long you've been around here, but this is certainly not a place very friendly to us trans* folks. Literally every thread about trans* issues is full of transphobes. So don't expect to persuade anyone.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#66 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"][QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"]That is logical.

The tranny should have asked firsthand if the man was okay with homosexual interactions. Otherwise, the prostitute deserved what was coming to him.Inconsistancy

They both deserve punishment for their crimes.playmynutz

According to "Coco": "Spencer had originally expressed interest in dating her, thinking she was a woman, but when she revealed her true gender -- that's when things took a violent turn."

According to TPD: "Spencer lured her to 'this' home, pulled out a gun, stole her purse, and then shot her"

---

You all seem so certain that the transgener individual did something wrong, but the story in no way indicates this. Unless you have another source?

You're garbage, murder (or attempted) is not acceptible at all.

^ This
Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Mink
Member since 2005 • 1794 Posts

Anyone that gives me head holds a place of honor. But no one should be harmed for any reason. 

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="Smatmat"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

ghoklebutter

I don't know long you've been around here, but this is certainly not a place very friendly to us trans* folks. Literally every thread about trans* issues is full of transphobes. So don't expect to persuade anyone.

Tricking a hetero male to have sex with a trans is like slipping ghb into a girls drinks.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Mink

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="Smatmat"]

GummiRaccoon

Tricking a hetero male to have sex with a trans is like slipping ghb into a girls drinks.

Not really, I'm a lesbian, I wouldn't lose my mind if a transexual went down on me and I didn't know they weren't really a woman. But if someone drugged me and had their way with me, then I'm calling the cops.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] I don't know long you've been around here, but this is certainly not a place very friendly to us trans* folks. Literally every thread about trans* issues is full of transphobes. So don't expect to persuade anyone.

Mink

Not really, I'm a lesbian, I wouldn't lose my mind if a transexual went down on me and I didn't know they weren't really a woman. But if someone drugged me and had their way with me, then I'm calling the cops.

You see that part where I said it was the equivalent for hetero males?  You then went on to say as a lesbian it wouldn't bother you, well, you aren't the group I specified.

PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 PeaceChild90
Member since 2009 • 781 Posts

I feel physically sick from some of the responses in this thread. First of all, "tranny" shouldn't be allowed in the title. Also, if you think it's acceptable to outright shoot a trans person for "tricking you", you're the one who need serious help.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 GummiRaccoon

I feel physically sick from some of the responses in this thread. First of all, "tranny" shouldn't be allowed in the title. Also, if you think it's acceptable to outright shoot a trans person for "tricking you", you're the one who need serious help.

PeaceChild90

Apparently sexual assault is ok if it is against straight men.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ghoklebutter

if you think it's acceptable to outright shoot a trans person for "tricking you", you're the one who need serious help.

PeaceChild90
It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

if you think it's acceptable to outright shoot a trans person for "tricking you", you're the one who need serious help.

ghoklebutter

It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.

What's disturbing is you say it is totally fine to sexually assault a straight man just because your trans.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

GummiRaccoon

What's disturbing is you say it is totally fine to sexually assault a straight man just because your trans.

Straw man. Nowhere did I say that trans* people should be allowed to sexually assault anyone.
PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 PeaceChild90

GummiRaccoon

What evidence do you have that this straight man was sexually assaulted? Even if he was, shooting her was not an acceptable response.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.ghoklebutter

Straw man. Nowhere did I say that trans* people should be allowed to sexually assault anyone.

No, you're saying that trans shouldn't disclose their biological sex to potential partners.  I claim that is sexual assault.  If someone would feel violated from sexual contact, that is sexual assault.

I believe feminists even push the idea of enthusiastic consent.  If you think that a man would enthusiastically consent to having sex with a trans, then why not tell them?

You don't tell them because you know they want nothing to do with it.

PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 PeaceChild90

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

ghoklebutter

It really is. I'm a trans man, and things like this remind me how much better I have it than trans women. The funny thing is, most of these guys have probably interacted with a trans person at least once in their life, but didn't realize it.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.PeaceChild90

What evidence do you have that this straight man was sexually assaulted? Even if he was, shooting her was not an acceptable response.

Where did I say that was an acceptable response?  I just said that doing a bait and switch should be considered sexual assault.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
I could understand if he was mad, but shooting someone? a bit much?
Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Mink

[QUOTE="Mink"][QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

You see that part where I said it was the equivalent for hetero males?  You then went on to say as a lesbian it wouldn't bother you, well, you aren't the group I specified.

Since you said girls, in the second part, figured I qualified because of my box. But I guess not so nevermind.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ghoklebutter

PeaceChild90

It really is. I'm a trans man, and things like this remind me how much better I have it than trans women. The funny thing is, most of these guys have probably interacted with a trans person at least once in their life, but didn't realize it.

Interesting. Until you said that, the only trans* people I knew on OT were trans* women. I wonder why trans* men seem less prominent here.
PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 PeaceChild90

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Where did I say that was an acceptable response?  I just said that doing a bait and switch should be considered sexual assault.

Should a woman have to disclose if she has naturally brown hair and had a breast enhancement? I might consider that deception.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#84 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Ah America and your gun crimes.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Mink"] Not really, I'm a lesbian, I wouldn't lose my mind if a transexual went down on me and I didn't know they weren't really a woman. But if someone drugged me and had their way with me, then I'm calling the cops.Mink

Since you said girls, in the second part, figured I qualified because of my box. But I guess not so nevermind.

I used one thing that makes a man feel incredibly violated and powerless and compared it to the female version.  You then said that the male version does not exist and said that you'd call the police for the female version.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

PeaceChild90

Should a woman have to disclose if she has naturally brown hair and had a breast enhancement? I might consider that deception.

Why not just get enthusiastic consent?  

Why do you feel it is ok to do something to hetero males that you know will make them feel violated?

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Inconsistancy

GummiRaccoon

I used one thing that makes a man feel incredibly violated and powerless and compared it to the female version.  You then said that the male version does not exist and said that you'd call the police for the female version.

So you're saying a lesbian couldn't feel "violated and powerless" in that situation? Are women a different species, are all men so strong and entitled to a feeling of superiority?

The deception is perfectly equivalent regardless of the gender that's being deceived. Being raped, against your will (sorry for the tautology, it's apparently necessary), is clearly different.

EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 EagleEyedOne
Ah America and your gun crimes.SolidSnake35
I'd rather live in a country with gun crimes than one that locks up serial killers like Norways Breivik for a maximum of 21 years.
Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Mink

GummiRaccoon

I just don't see drugging someone and violating them as the same as not disclosing what is in someone's pants when giving them head. Sometimes head is just head, man or woman sometimes they are not offering to let you check what they do or don't have downstairs. Sometimes it's an upstairs only romp.
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Inconsistancy

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Ah America and your gun crimes.EagleEyedOne
I'd rather live in a country with gun crimes than one that locks up serial killers like Norways Breivik for a maximum of 21 years.

"On 24 August 2012 Breivik was convicted as charged and sentenced to 21 years of preventive detention in prison, which at the end can be repeatedly extended for 5 years as long as he is considered a threat to society.

Isn't that sort of the same deal with Charlie Manson? He gets hearings once in a while, says some crazy shit, and gets put back in his cell.

Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
Shooting goes a bit too far, but if I were in that position, I'd probably start throwing punches lol
PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 PeaceChild90

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

Why do you feel it is ok to do something to hetero males that you know will make them feel violated?

I am a heterosexual male. By the way, I don't consider myself a feminist either.

At what point are you considering this sexual assault? After a kiss, sex, or what? 

EagleEyedOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 EagleEyedOne

[QUOTE="EagleEyedOne"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Ah America and your gun crimes.Inconsistancy

"On 24 August 2012 Breivik was convicted as charged and sentenced to 21 years of preventive detention in prison, which at the end can be repeatedly extended for 5 years as long as he is considered a threat to society.

Isn't that sort of the same deal with Charlie Manson? He gets hearings once in a while, says some crazy shit, and gets put back in his cell.

Compare the living conditions of Manson and Breivik.
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Mink"] Since you said girls, in the second part, figured I qualified because of my box. But I guess not so nevermind.Inconsistancy

So you're saying a lesbian couldn't feel "violated and powerless" in that situation? Are women a different species, are all men so strong and entitled to a feeling of superiority?

The deception is perfectly equivalent regardless of the gender that's being deceived. Being raped, against your will, is clearly different.

I'm saying that you are discounting someone's personal experience simply because of their gender.  I am not telling you when to feel violated or not.  But you seem to feel like you can tell me when I feel violated.  You can't tell me the deception for me is the same as you would experience it because it isn't.  you wouldn't feel powerless and violated.  Just by that fact it makes it different.

If you are a hetero male, you never ever want to have any sexual contact with someone whose sex is not female.

PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PeaceChild90

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] It's quite disturbing to see that so many people openly and shamelessly admit that they would murder trans* people they had sex with and didn't know were trans*. They seem to have no remorse whatsoever for having such a mindset.ghoklebutter

Interesting. Until you said that, the only trans* people I knew on OT were trans* women. I wonder why trans* men seem less prominent here.

I really only post here when I see idiotic things like this any more. That is kind of odd though. I didn't think I'd be the only one.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Inconsistancy

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

GummiRaccoon

The deception is perfectly equivalent regardless of the gender that's being deceived. Being raped, against your will, is clearly different.

I'm saying that you are discounting someone's personal experience simply because of their gender.  I am not telling you when to feel violated or not.  But you seem to feel like you can tell me when I feel violated.  You can't tell me the deception for me is the same as you would experience it because it isn't.  you wouldn't feel powerless and violated.  Just by that fact it makes it different.

If you are a hetero male, you never ever want to have any sexual contact with someone whose sex is not female.

Cute blanket statement. If I couldn't tell, I'd honestly not care. 

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

PeaceChild90

I am a heterosexual male. By the way, I don't consider myself a feminist either.

At what point are you considering this sexual assault? After a kiss, sex, or what? 

You are not heterosexual if you are fine with having sex with genetic males.

The sexual assault occurs whenever any sexual contact occurs under the deception.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 GummiRaccoon

[QUOTE="GummiRaccoon"]

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"] So you're saying a lesbian couldn't feel "violated and powerless" in that situation? Are women a different species, are all men so strong and entitled to a feeling of superiority?

Inconsistancy

Cute blanket statement. If I couldn't tell, I'd honestly not care. 

You're reading comprehension is terrible.  I am not saying that you'd care, I am saying that I care.  Why can't you understand that?  I do not want some woman with a penis to touch my genitals ever under any circumstances.  I find anyone that tries to access my genitals under false pretenses to be a sexual predator.

frannkzappa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 frannkzappa
Member since 2012 • 3003 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Ah America and your gun crimes.EagleEyedOne

I hate agreeing with trolls...but i fully endorse that statement.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

If you're asking I have to assume you think the person was justified.

Never ceases to amaze me at how fvcked in the head you are, Bucked.