Teen shoots tranny for tricking him

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

[QUOTE="MuD3"][QUOTE="Renevent42"] I didn't need a 1000 words to refute your long winded bullshit.Renevent42

okay... i stopped responding to you because you're either a troll or just really dumb. either way, the conversation clearly wasn't going anywhere. but you really need to stop saying that you are refuting anyones explanations. you aren't refuting anything, what you're doing is the equivalent of "nu uh, you're dumb"

Literally every single quoted external reference reinforced my argument and ran counter what the others were saying and the last wiki link pretty much completely sealed the deal.

Also, the others started with the insults, so stop the crap...you literally aren't adding anything to the discussion yet pretending I'm the one involved in "nu-uh you're dumb" tactics?

Get bent, fool.  You're better off hiding in the corner with the rest of your commrades...at least save some face.

nu uh, you're dumb!
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#452 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

[QUOTE="MuD3"] okay... i stopped responding to you because you're either a troll or just really dumb. either way, the conversation clearly wasn't going anywhere. but you really need to stop saying that you are refuting anyones explanations. you aren't refuting anything, what you're doing is the equivalent of "nu uh, you're dumb" MuD3

Literally every single quoted external reference reinforced my argument and ran counter what the others were saying and the last wiki link pretty much completely sealed the deal.

Also, the others started with the insults, so stop the crap...you literally aren't adding anything to the discussion yet pretending I'm the one involved in "nu-uh you're dumb" tactics?

Get bent, fool.  You're better off hiding in the corner with the rest of your commrades...at least save some face.

nu uh, you're dumb!

Point proven, thanks ;)

Only question now is how long before you start getting your panties in a twist and over emotional like Teenaged and the others? 

You fools got schooled today, stop taking it so personally.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#453 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
Actualy only two or three who argued with you identified as non hetero...... Edit because I hit quick quote instead of reply, and bruce had nothing to do with what im saying.
BMD004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 BMD004
Member since 2010 • 5883 Posts

austin-powers-man-baby.jpg.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#455 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

that is just crazy

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#456 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
It's self defense, she tricked him into thinking she was a woman, when she's actually transgendered. The sex was therefor non-consensual, and she should be charged with fraud and rape.
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]It's self defense, she tricked him into thinking she was a woman, when she's actually transgendered. The sex was therefor non-consensual, and she should be charged with fraud and rape.

The story does not suggest that they had sex, and it's not "self defense" if you're not in 'imminent' physical danger.