Do you think humans will ever visit a planet outside of our solar system?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] i'm trapped? lol, its you who is trapped under your own desires, no matter what we are all slaves to something in this world, so you telling me that im trapped in something is just.. LoL.

GrayF0X786

When reality shows the book to be wrong you have to deny reality.

What in the Qu'ran is wrong?

Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#153 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution.

Who said we come from apes? its that an established fact?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] What in the Qu'ran is wrong?

GrayF0X786

We didn't come from apes, both humans and the other apes species came from an ape like ancestor. And yes, evolution is an established fact.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

SNIPER4321

no need to argue with them. we know even early scientists were muslims (like al-haitham. al-beruni etc) when west were living in dark ages. without them science would not be advance. http://afternoonsnoozebutton.com/post/16920763177/whatpath-yes-lets-imagine-a-world-without

don't bother, they need to swallow their ego before learning some history, but that is not what we are talking about now, he said the Qu'ran is wrong, i want him to show me whats "wrong"

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

We didn't come from apes, both humans and the other apes species came from an ape like ancestor. And yes, evolution is an established fact.

no it is not an established fact, don't lie to me and don't lie to yourself. you only look like a fool, or should i say baboon?

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution. SNIPER4321
Gotta love double standard. u dont believe in Creationism because its written by "Man". u believe in evolution because evolutionists said so...

:lol:

Avatar image for RenegadePatriot
RenegadePatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 RenegadePatriot
Member since 2007 • 20815 Posts
By the time we visit another planet, I will probably be on my death bed.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

There is more than one form of creationism. And evolution doesn't discard it. Just saying....

Anyway no I don't think humans will visit another solar system.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 GrayF0X786

On a side note Muslims do beleive in a certain type of evolution, for example the first Humans were much taller then we are today, we are becoming shorter over time, but to say we were once fvcking monkeys is just pathetic.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 LJS9502_basic

On a side note Muslims do beleive in a certain type of evolution, for example the first Humans were much taller then we are today, we are becoming shorter over time, but to say we were once fvcking monkeys is just pathetic.

GrayF0X786
That's actually odd since history shows humans to have been shorter and getting taller.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution. SNIPER4321
Gotta love double standard. u dont believe in Creationism because its written by "Man". u believe in evolution because evolutionists said so...

You seem to be confusing the fact of evolution and the theory of evolution.

Evolution is a fact is has been witnessed and the experiments are repeatable. 

THe theory of evolution is the best explanation as to how this occurs.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

LJS9502_basic

That's actually odd since history shows humans to have been shorter and getting taller.

that could vary, i am talking about Adam and Eve (Arabic its Adam and Hawwa) they were much taller then we are, and physically more fit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution. tenaka2

Woah.....slow down champ. I believe in evolution but there are still some missing links.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] What in the Qu'ran is wrong?

LJS9502_basic

There is more than one form of creationism. And evolution doesn't discard it. Just saying....

I agree with you, but bevis and butthead think we were just magic'kd up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

GrayF0X786

that could vary, i am talking about Adam and Eve (Arabic its Adam and Hawwa) they were much taller then we are, and physically more fit.

Are you a strict adherent to a literal translation of creation? Anyway.....I don't believe height has ever been important to that story. Seems more a ideology presented later and not a dogmatic reading of the Scripture.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]Creationism is wrong. You keep saying we were created. Humans are a species of ape, we are here because of evolution. tenaka2

you can say we beleive in Macro Evolution, not the monkey business

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

Nope, I think humans will be extinct before that.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

I agree with you, but bevis and butthead think we were just magic'kd up.

wait you beleive WE think we were just magic'kd up? why don't you tell me what caused the big bang which we also beleive happened :)

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tenaka2

GrayF0X786

No one says we were once monkies.

We evolved, you can either accept this fact or not, it doesn't change the truth.

You can chose to believe that your magic sky daddy waved a wand and we all appeared if you so wish, however don't be surprised when people laugh at you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

tenaka2

We evolved, you can either accept this fact or not, it doesn't change the truth.

You can chose to believe that your magic sky daddy waved a wand and we all appeared if you so wish, however don't be surprised when people laugh at you.

Why is it that you can't understand how one can believe in evolution and a creator? Is your thought processes so limited? Because the condescending way you put it.....seems to indicate such.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

LJS9502_basic

Why is it that you can't understand how one can believe in evolution and a creator? Is your thought processes so limited? Because the condescending way you put it.....seems to indicate such.

I already said I am happy with a creator creating evolution, I agree with you, its also possible that a god started the big bang, but that isn't what we are talking aboiut here and all you are doing is muddying the waters.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

I already said I am happy with a creator creating religion, I agree with you, its also possible that a god started the big bang, but that isn't what we are talking aboiut here and all you are doing is muddying the waters.

I'm not muddying anything. A creator's hand can be behind evolution. I never mentioned the big bang. Seems you're muddying the waters mate.....
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Why is it that you can't understand how one can believe in evolution and a creator? Is your thought processes so limited? Because the condescending way you put it.....seems to indicate such.LJS9502_basic

I already said I am happy with a creator creating religion, I agree with you, its also possible that a god started the big bang, but that isn't what we are talking aboiut here and all you are doing is muddying the waters.

I'm not muddying anything. A creator's hand can be behind evolution. I never mentioned the big bang. Seems you're muddying the waters mate.....

Grey and sniper deny evolution, I support it thats is the discussion.

Your on the fence theolgy is not relevant to this simple point.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

Grey said Muslims do believe in some evolution....and I can't believe you are f*cking make me defend his points.:x On the fence theology? I'm Catholic. We believe in evolution. There is nothing on the fence about it. Get out of the dark ages man and do some current reading.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I'm not muddying anything. A creator's hand can be behind evolution. I never mentioned the big bang. Seems you're muddying the waters mate.....LJS9502_basic

Grey said Muslims do believe in some evolution....and I can't believe you are f*cking make me defend his points

WE HAVE AN ALLIANCE IN THE MAKING! :D

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I'm not muddying anything. A creator's hand can be behind evolution. I never mentioned the big bang. Seems you're muddying the waters mate.....LJS9502_basic

Grey said Muslims do believe in some evolution....and I can't believe you are f*cking make me defend his points.:x On the fence theology? I'm Catholic. We believe in evolution. There is nothing on the fence about it. Get out of the dark ages man and do some current reading.

I know catholics believe in evolution, they changed that piece of dogma recently. Its good to see the church move with the times, however it isn't relevant to the conversation at hand.

Believing in 'some' evolution is known as cherry picking.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

I know catholics believe in evolution, they changed that piece of dogma recently. Its good to see the church move with the times, however it isn't relevant to the conversation at hand.

The church was never anti evolution.....and it doesn't change the creation story. Try as atheists do....science does NOT contradict the Abrahamic religions. Nonetheless...without all the 'links" in evolution...could you not be accused of cherry picking?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 GrayF0X786

tenaka2

we beleive in Macro evolution, stick that into your monkey brain.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
I doubt it.
Teddy_Bear123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#184 Teddy_Bear123
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts

Probably, but it will be a one way ticket unless they find some other way of propulsion.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 GrayF0X786

Tenaka i am still waiting for you to show me how you think the Qu'ran is wrong, and please stop throwing theories at me, its getting ridiculous

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Grey said Muslims do believe in some evolution....and I can't believe you are f*cking make me defend his points.:x On the fence theology? I'm Catholic. We believe in evolution. There is nothing on the fence about it. Get out of the dark ages man and do some current reading.LJS9502_basic

The church was never anti evolution.....and it doesn't change the creation story. Try as atheists do....science does NOT contradict the Abrahamic religions. Nonetheless...without all the 'links" in evolution...could you not be accused of cherry picking?

Some of the abrahaic sects are liteeral creationists who believe god created the earth 6000 years ago. Therefore your statment is false as science does indeed contradict this way of thinking.

The theory of evolution stand stong even without the fossle record, but I am not sure if that is what you are implying with your second bit.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 GrayF0X786

tenaka2

Some of the abrahaic sects are liteeral creationists who believe god created the earth 6000 years ago. Therefore your statment is false as science does indeed contradict this way of thinking.

The theory of evolution stand stong even without the fossle record, but I am not sure if that is what you are implying with your second bit.

Oh for fvcks sake, Muslims do not beleive the earth was created 6000 years ago, you talk sh*t after sh*t, must be something you ate.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tenaka2

Tenaka i am still waiting for you to show me how you think the Qu'ran is wrong, and please stop throwing theories at me, its getting ridiculous

GrayF0X786

Evolution is a fact, there is no such thing as micro-evolution its a word made up by religious people. Perhaps these pictures will help. See how the human skull evolved of time through different species?

human evolution

human evolution

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] The church was never anti evolution.....and it doesn't change the creation story. Try as atheists do....science does NOT contradict the Abrahamic religions. Nonetheless...without all the 'links" in evolution...could you not be accused of cherry picking?GrayF0X786

Oh for fvcks sake, Muslims do not beleive the earth was created 6000 years ago, you talk sh*t after sh*t, must be something you ate.

I wasn't taking about islam, if I were I would have said 'Muslims' or 'Islam'

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

Do you always read on such a shallow level? I'm not talking about what specific individuals believe but what is in Scripture. And in science. They do NOT contradict.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

you said Abrahamic Sects. Islam can fit into that one way or another, stop playing around with words.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] The church was never anti evolution.....and it doesn't change the creation story. Try as atheists do....science does NOT contradict the Abrahamic religions. Nonetheless...without all the 'links" in evolution...could you not be accused of cherry picking?LJS9502_basic

Do you always read on such a shallow level? I'm not talking about what specific individuals believe but what is in Scripture. And in science. They do NOT contradict.

Claiming that god created the universe in 6 days doesn't contradict science? Claiming that all of humanity came about via Adam and Eve doesn't contradict science.

Talking snakes? Water changing into wine? Hands on healing?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]Oh for fvcks sake, Muslims do not beleive the earth was created 6000 years ago, you talk sh*t after sh*t, must be something you ate.

GrayF0X786

you said Abrahamic Sects. Islam can fit into that one way or another, stop playing around with words.

I will quote myself and make it bold for you, if you look closely you can see the word 'Some' 

'Some of the abrahaic sects are'

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 GrayF0X786

tenaka2

Claiming that god created the universe in 6 days doesn't contradict science? Claiming that all of humanity came about via Adam and Eve doesn't contradict science.

You are a sad empty fvcking shell, beleiving that we are nothing but a small drop of sperm who will eventually hit the ground and become worm buffet, and that is it, a bleak and sad view of the greatest gift ever which is life, i wonder how old you are since you were afraid to mention it in another thread, everyone has their appointed time, you just can't seem to justify yours,

like Ali radiyallahu anhu said:

"People are asleep; when they die, they awaken."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

Oh for f*cks sake. Six was chosen because a week is seven days and one day for God/rest. Again....not every denomination believes in six literal days....so you to prove your point you will continue to argue what a few minor sects teach and think that answers everything. Did you NOT understand my post because you replied as though you did not. Snake = temptation FYI. Literature does use symbolism.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Do you always read on such a shallow level? I'm not talking about what specific individuals believe but what is in Scripture. And in science. They do NOT contradict.GrayF0X786

You are a sad empty fvcking shell, beleiving that we are nothing but a small drop of sperm who will eventually hit the ground and become worm buffet, and that is it, a bleak and sad view of the greatest gift ever which is life, i wonder how old you are since you were afraid to mention it in another thread, everyone has their appointed time, you just can't seem to justify yours,

Just because I decide what to believe based on the evidence around me  does not make me an emoty shell. I would rather make my own mind up about things rather then be like you.

Your life is based on the writtings in an old book, at least that frees you up from having to make up your own mind about things. I find that pretty lazy though.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Do you always read on such a shallow level? I'm not talking about what specific individuals believe but what is in Scripture. And in science. They do NOT contradict.LJS9502_basic

Oh for f*cks sake. Six was chosen because a week is seven days and one day for God/rest.

Don't take offence to this, but the Qu'ran corrects that passage from the bible, by saying

"And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days and nothing of fatigue touched Us"

(Qur'an50:38)

The creator does not get tired or anything like that, it is a human aspect which people applied to God.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Do you always read on such a shallow level? I'm not talking about what specific individuals believe but what is in Scripture. And in science. They do NOT contradict.LJS9502_basic

Oh for f*cks sake. Six was chosen because a week is seven days and one day for God/rest. Again....not every denomination believes in six literal days....so you to prove your point you will continue to argue what a few minor sects teach and think that answers everything. Did you NOT understand my post because you replied as though you did not. Snake = temptation FYI. Literature does use symbolism.

Minor?

46% of Americans think god created man sometime over the last 10,000 years LJ. 150 million does not seem like a small number to me.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

Just because I decide what to believe based on the evidence around me does not make me an emoty shell. I would rather make my own mind up about things rather then be like you.

Your life is based on the writtings in an old book, at least that frees you up from having to make up your own mind about things. I find that pretty lazy though.

some of you atheists make me sick, you must beleive we are a bunch of deluded zombies with no sense of free will, have you read the Quran? our creator challenges mankind many times, for example saying if you think this book came from man and not the creator, then try and make another book like this, or create atleast one verse like it, for 1400 years NONE could beat that challenge.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"] You are a sad empty fvcking shell, beleiving that we are nothing but a small drop of sperm who will eventually hit the ground and become worm buffet, and that is it, a bleak and sad view of the greatest gift ever which is life, i wonder how old you are since you were afraid to mention it in another thread, everyone has their appointed time, you just can't seem to justify yours,

GrayF0X786

Just because I decide what to believe based on the evidence around me does not make me an emoty shell. I would rather make my own mind up about things rather then be like you.

some of you atheists make me sick, you must beleive we are a bunch of deluded zombies with no sense of free will, have you read the Quran? our creator challenges mankind many times, for example saying if you think this book came from man and not the creator, then try and make another book like this, or create atleast one verse like it, for 1400 years NONE could beat that challenge.

No one? Ron Hubbard created a religion in the 1950s thats has become pretty popular already. It's obviously not that difficult to start a cult.