Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 L_G_X
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts

THERE IS A BLACK HISTORY MONTH BUT NO WHITE HISTORY MONTH...WTF!- latest update

Hello there im here to have a RESPECTFUL conversation on the subject of black people.(Dont lock, if theres something not respectful please just take it out)

This issueis really bothering me...

Now lets cut to the chase here ill try to make this as consice yet informative as possible.

I have heard many times that your skin colour does not determine who you are. However i have witnessed many different things in my life so far andi am very sorry to say but the worst things that have happened in my life were caused by people with black skin colour.

I was not born with racist views, i grew up in a very multicultural society and none of my family were racists. even though i wasnt born racist i am not blind, i can see what goes on around me. Martin luther (no doubt a good individual) campaigned for black rights, ofcourse black people were treated badly, they are humans no doubt just like the rest of us, and to have them enslaved was clearly wrong. Thankfully soon black people slowly yet surely became seen asequals in society.

This is where i get pissed off. We have equal rights now do we not? How many white or asian people do you see in buisiness suits compared to black people? The opportunity is there BUT IT IS BEING IGNORED BY THE PEOPLE WHO CRIED OUT FOR IT.

It seems to me that instead of showing to society that the black man and female are just as good as everyone else, they are doing their best to spoil it, a heck load of black people now have it in their mind that they must fit a certain steryeotype. Yes they think they are GANGSTAS and now this is where the real trouble starts.

I have noticed that in single cultured societies the crime rate is far lower then it is where i am living (england) and even though the single cultured societies may have weapons on sale to the public, the crime rate for murder is nearly non existant. WHY? because the society gets along. England is a perfect example of multicultural societies NOT WORKING.

In the newspapers i see literarily every week a teenager being killed due to gang related problems. the sad fact is that almost ALL these teenagers are black. So was it true as some racists and supremists said that "black people cannot control themselves, they are a danger to us and one another" i always disagreed with this racist theory, however it is very hard in this day and age to NOT be racist.

In everyday life, on average i have a problem with someone once or twice a day. it may be someone will barge me when im walking or someone will look at me with some stupid expression which tells me "i am black so i can stare at you" so i stare back and think just because your black doesnt mean you can look at me like your superior or something you **** right off. Yeah ive been asked for money ive had myskull brokenand i have had numerous problems with black people compared to other races which i do not have problems with hardly at all. Black peoplewhere im atalways starting trouble, always annoying other people, always robbing other people, do whitepeople do this NO do asian people do this NO why cannot the majority of black people act civilised?

So is it the other way now? the black man is allowed to be racist now? from what ive seen 80% of the black population thinks, "i will be able tobe aggressiveto these people since i am black and they are not"

Also there are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS!!! imagine if there was a WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, there would be a riot, OMG RACIST WHITE PEOPLE they would cry, KKK they would cry, NEO NAZIS they would cry. However they are allowed to have a channel specifically to themselves, that features mostly people singing about killing and rape whilst they have the nerve to wear the christian crucifix around their necks.

Black people are nowsegregating THEMSELVES from the rest of society.

Ofcourse im talking about the majority, not everyone is like this, i have some good black friends (yes overused line i know) and they dont follow this steryeotype instead they try to prove that though they are black they wil be well educated and have good jobs.

So am i justified inhaving racist viewsor am i just very delusioned? I would right more things but i think that crosses into the line of delusioned racism, the facts i stated above are just those ; FACTS. you cannot deny it no matter how much you would like to.

Thanks for reading and by the way im not some nerdy kid hiding behind a pc and insulting black people, i myself am of a mixed race and have open conversations like this to black people who i know, but they always seem to give me the "its not all of us" answer.

What i would really like to see is more GOOD black role models. we dont need more 50 cents telling us to pop da homeboys, we need good role models such as Sir Trevor Mcdonald.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=utnK4o-jvzk

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 L_G_X
Title changed
BDM666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BDM666
Member since 2006 • 7922 Posts
I would possibly, maybe read that if it were written better... but probably not.
GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts
You're not racist , Bill Cosby says the same thing man.
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
Surprisingly enough, you bring up a lot of valid points.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 L_G_X

I would possibly, maybe read that if it were written better... but probably not.BDM666

"AIIIGHT DAWG" thanks for thefree bump

Avatar image for verparanoidpers
verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 verparanoidpers
Member since 2007 • 695 Posts
its funny cuz it seems like all the black kids only hang out with other black kids, and there are only a few who hang out with people of other races, and this doesn't reign true for the other ethnicities
Avatar image for TrueConservativ
TrueConservativ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TrueConservativ
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

Hello there im here to have aRESPECTFUL conversation on the subject of black people.(Dont lock, if theres something not respectful please just take it out)

This issue are really bothering me...

Now lets cut to the chase here ill try to make this as consice yet informative as possible.

I have heard many times that your skin colour does not determine who you are. However i have witnessed many different things in my life so far andi am very sorry to say but the worst things that have happened in my life were caused by people with black skin colour.

I was not born with racist views, i grew up in a very multicultural society and none of my family were racists. even though i wasnt born racist i am not blind, i can see what goes on around me. Martin luther (no doubt a good individual) campaigned for black rights, ofcourse black people were treated badly, they are humans no doubt just like the rest of us, and to have them enslaved was clearly wrong. Thankfully soon black people slowly yet surely became seen asequals in society.

This is where i get pissed off. We have equal rights now do we not? How many white or asian people do you see in buisiness suits compared to black people? The opportunity is there BUT IT IS BEING IGNORED BY THE PEOPLE WHO CRIED OUT FOR IT.

It seems to me that instead of showing to society that the black man and female are just as good as everyone else, they are doing their best to spoil it, a heck load of black people now have it in their mind that they must fit a certain steryeotype. Yes they think they are GANGSTAS and now this is where the real trouble starts.

I have noticed that in single cultured societies the crime rate is far lower then it is where i am living (england) and even though the single cultured societies may have weapons on sale to the public, the crime rate for murder is nearly non existant. WHY? because the society gets along. England is a perfect example of multicultural societies NOT WORKING.

In the newspapers i see literarily every week a teenager being killed due to gang related problems. the sad fact is that almost ALL these teenagers are black. So was it true as some racists and supremists said that "black people cannot control themselves, they are a danger to us and one another" i always disagreed with this racist theory, however it is very hard in this day and age to NOT be racist.

In everyday life, on average i have a problem with someone once or twice a day. it may be someone will barge me when im walking or someone will look at me with some stupid expression which tells me "i am black so i can stare at you" so i stare back and think just because your black doesnt mean you can look at me like your superior or something you **** right off. Yeah ive been asked for money ive had myskull brokenand i have had numerous problems with black people compared to other races which i do not have problems with hardly at all. Black peoplewhere im atalways starting trouble, always annoying other people, always robbing other people, do whitepeople do this NO do asian people do this NO why cannot the majority of black people act civilised?

So is it the other way now? the black man is allowed to be racist now? from what ive seen 80% of the black population thinks, "i will be able tobe aggressiveto these people since i am black and they are not"

Also there are BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS!!! imagine if there was a WHITE ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, there would be a riot, OMG RACIST WHITE PEOPLE they would cry, KKK they would cry, NEO NAZIS they would cry. However they are allowed to have a channel specifically to themselves, that features mostly people singing about killing and rape whilst they have the nerve to wear the christian crucifix around their necks.

Black people are nowsegregating THEMSELVES from the rest of society.

Ofcourse im talking about the majority, not everyone is like this, i have some good black friends (yes overused line i know) and they dont follow this steryeotype instead they try to prove that though they are black they wil be well educated and have good jobs.

So am i justified inhaving racist viewsor am i just very delusioned? I would right more things but i think that crosses into the line of delusioned racism, the facts i stated above are just those ; FACTS. you cannot deny it no matter how much you would like to.

Thanks for reading and by the way im not some nerdy kid hiding behind a pc and insulting black people, i myself am of a mixed race and have open conversations like this to black people who i know, but they always seem to give me the "its not all of us" answer.

What i would really like to see is more GOOD black role models. we dont need more 50 cents telling us to pop da homeboys, we need good role models such as Sir Trevor Mcdonald.

L_G_X

I didnt really read your entire post. I skimmed it and im gonna put my two cents in

yes there is a double standard, and yes the media does tell white people that we need to make up for something.

Ive talked to some blacks, who actually feel the white people who go out of there way to be there friends are extremely annoying.

Blacks as a society are currently trying to not be there own worst enemy. Whites havent done anything to them that they havent done to themselves and worse.

But you cant say "all black people this or that"... the rap culture is very similar to a monkey culture, ill give you that. But theres a lot of people in the community trying to get away from that. more and more each day. Thank the gods for that.

another problem is, the media we have tends to see black people as tools for them. Get a democrat to talk about race, talk up the blacks and you got a bunch of followers.

last statement: I believe people have the right to segregate if they choose to be. Whites have amazing culture, and we should have the opprotunity to only be around that. Just as blacks do. Multicultralism is a complete and utter failure that only makes for more frustration, crime and arguments. However, if some hippies decide that they want to live in a community filled with different races they have the right to do that as well.

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ajc_176
Member since 2003 • 2595 Posts
I can understand where you are coming from but...

This thread will end up a 10+ page quote tree and wall of text hell

you have been warned :shock:
Avatar image for TrueConservativ
TrueConservativ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TrueConservativ
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

its funny cuz it seems like all the black kids only hang out with other black kids, and there are only a few who hang out with people of other races, and this doesn't reign true for the other ethnicitiesverparanoidpers

people thrive better with there own kind. Why would you want to be around someone who dosent understand your core values? this is why optional segregation is a great idea.

Proobie44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Proobie44
Member since 2006 • 5663 Posts
I can understand where you are coming from but...

This thread will end up a 10+ page quote tree and wall of text hell

you have been warned :shock:ajc_176
It's already begun :o
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
I thought it was a pretty good read. Untill you contradicted yourself and the Topic title became extremly misleading.
skullkrusher13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 skullkrusher13
Member since 2004 • 8629 Posts

That's a really long post, please include a summary.

I don't even know if this is relevant but my dad told me about half of all black males 18-35 are in jail.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 L_G_X

last statement: I believe people have the right to segregate if they choose to be. Whites have amazing culture, and we should have the opprotunity to only be around that. Just as blacks do. Multicultralism is a complete and utter failure that only makes for more frustration, crime and arguments. However, if some hippies decide that they want to live in a community filled with different races they have the right to do that as well.

- Statement of the day

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VanHelsingBoA64

its funny cuz it seems like all the black kids only hang out with other black kids, and there are only a few who hang out with people of other races, and this doesn't reign true for the other ethnicitiesverparanoidpers

That's a damn good helping of LIE. What's for dessert, FALSEHOOD?

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 L_G_X

I thought it was a pretty good read. Untill you contradicted yourself and the Topic title became extremly misleading.VanHelsingBoA64

hey man could you please tell me where i contradicted myself? i tried to keep the post as respectful as i could.

B05T0N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 B05T0N
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Statistically speaking, blacks commit more crime, however, white males are more likely to be serial killers. There is definitely a double standard today. Everything aside, black guys are awesome haha.
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 VanHelsingBoA64

[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]I thought it was a pretty good read. Untill you contradicted yourself and the Topic title became extremly misleading.L_G_X

hey man could you please tell me where i contradicted myself? i tried to keep the post as respectful as i could.

"Black peoplewhere im atalways starting trouble, always annoying other people, always robbing other people, do whitepeople do this NO do asian people do this NO why cannot the majority of black people act civilised?"

You just stereotyped a crapload of different people.

vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

Honestly, no lie. At my school everyone gets a long. There are virtually no fights or violence. And all races are like friends almost.

I personally am mixed, black and white, and i have all kinds of friends.

ninjacat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 ninjacat11
Member since 2004 • 5008 Posts

There is a White Entertainment Television Channel. It's called CMT.

-SiiLeNCE-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 -SiiLeNCE-
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
let them segregate themselves all they want i dont really give a crap
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 L_G_X
Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VanHelsingBoA64

ninjacat11

Sig'd

Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts

You're not racist , Bill Cosby says the same thing man.GamerPro1984

I always had a lot of respect for Cosby in that regard. And he's funny :D

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 VanHelsingBoA64

Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.L_G_X

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts
I've never encountered one bad thing from a black person, one even bought me food once(A few years ago).... I knew him by the way, not some random guy.
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 L_G_X
[QUOTE="ninjacat11"]

VanHelsingBoA64

Sig'd

Im not going to pretend i know what CMT is, but atleast it doesnt shout blatantly "WE ARE A WHITES ONLY CHANNEL!" wheras black entertainment channels are like "BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL (actual name) STRICTLY BLACK PEOPLE ONLY!THISIS OUR TURF YA DIG?"

Could you please tell me what goes on on CMT?

Avatar image for verparanoidpers
verparanoidpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 verparanoidpers
Member since 2007 • 695 Posts

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.VanHelsingBoA64

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

quantity>>>>>>>>quality

fail

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ajc_176

Attack of the youtube link
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 VanHelsingBoA64
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.verparanoidpers

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

quantity>>>>>>>>quality

fail

Killed 32 people and wounded many more, before committing suicide, making it the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 L_G_X

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.VanHelsingBoA64

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

Har de HAr har, thatvirginia tech thingproves nothing, one asian person commits a couple of murders in america yet black people kill CONSTANTLY down there but i guess were so used to it that it isnt as shocking is it?

ShuLordLiuPei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ShuLordLiuPei
Member since 2005 • 9520 Posts
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"][QUOTE="ninjacat11"]

L_G_X

Sig'd

Im not going to pretend i know what CMT is, but atleast it doesnt shout blatantly "WE ARE A WHITES ONLY CHANNEL!" wheras black entertainment channels are like "BLACK ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL (actual name) STRICTLY BLACK PEOPLE ONLY!THISIS OUR TURF YA DIG?"

Country Music Television...

It's country music videos and things related to country music.

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 VanHelsingBoA64

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.L_G_X

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

Har de HAr har, thatvirginia tech thingproves nothing, one asian person commits a couple of murders in america yet black people kill CONSTANTLY down there but i guess were so used to it that it isnt as shocking is it?

Last time I checked, 32 isn't "a couple."

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 L_G_X
aha i get it that was supposed to be a joke right i was thinking it might be some channel where people prance around with white pointy hoods and eye holes and shout some crap once in a while =[
Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"][QUOTE="ninjacat11"]

ShuLordLiuPei

Sig'd

Mainly white people listen to country, but that doesn't make CMT the equivalent to BET.

BTW does BET only show Hip-hop/rap with black people in it or do they show Eminem clips every now and then?

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 wemhim

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.L_G_X

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

You're such an obvious racist. I wish more racists would just stop calling themselves not racist. Also, would you have sex with a black girl if you found her attractive?
stevendiep_100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 stevendiep_100
Member since 2004 • 2193 Posts
Eminem isn't black?
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 L_G_X

err okay the asian kid that did in virginia killed 32 people, IT DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERYDAY.

Hitler killed a coupla thousand people. IT DOES NOT HAPPEN EVERY DAY.

Black people continue to kill more than any other race on the planet. IT STILLHAPPENS EVERY DAY.

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ajc_176

everyone seemed to miss it in the last post....
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 VanHelsingBoA64
[QUOTE="ShuLordLiuPei"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"][QUOTE="ninjacat11"]

Kritical_Strike

Sig'd

Mainly white people listen to country, but that doesn't make CMT the equivalent to BET.

BTW does BET only show Hip-hop/rap with black people in it or do they show Eminem clips every now and then?

BET also airs African-American interest specials and introduced public service campaigns. The Rap It Up campaign is dedicated to preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS in the African-American community. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, BET aired SOS: Saving Our Selves, a hurricane relief telethon concert on September 9, 2005, to raise funds for those affected by Katrina. More than $11 million was raised for Katrina victims.

enjoi_your_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 enjoi_your_day
Member since 2005 • 2453 Posts

I skimmed your post, I actually have more black friends than any ethnic or racial background and they just kinda consider me sorta kinda parta black (haha yeah I know). I can relate to them but yes I will say that alot of them have victim syndrome, however I do not get crap from them when I bring this up, they actually think its funny and true.

Part of it is circumstance (part not all, because part of it is its easy to play the victim) because you are partially a product of your environment and many people feel safe just doing what they know, instead of taking those leaps in life to better their life.

But hey, everyone has their problems.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 L_G_X
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Steryeotypes stem from a majorities behaviour, and it is damn true that in BRITIAN black people act much worse than the other races. Deny it if you want but even statistics back my points up, as i said im not blind i can see what goes on around me, sure there ARE white people and asian people who play up just the same, but there areA LOTless of them compared to black people.wemhim

Quality>Quantity

Case in point.

You're such an obvious racist. I wish more racists would just stop calling themselves not racist. Also, would you have sex with a black girl if you found her attractive?

Yes you could say i have racist views,but i believe if you see the same **** i see everyday In BRITAIN then i guess you would too. Also generally i do not find black girls attractive at all, however i have seen one or two that are quite good looking (but thats because they look more white than black). So yeah i would have sex with them, whats your point?

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 wemhim
Eminem isn't black?stevendiep_100
No, he doesn't act black in any way either. I have yet to hear him state he is black, or state his family is from Africa or South America(For the Jamaicans and Haitians). Of course, I'm sure being a rap musician means you want to be black right? It's not like Rock N Roll was pretty much derived from 50s black musicians. BB King and Chuck Berry and Muddy Waters offered nothing to Rock N Roll.
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 VanHelsingBoA64

Oh no, here come the facts!

Homicide Type by Race, 1976-2005

http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 L_G_X
[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"][QUOTE="ShuLordLiuPei"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"][QUOTE="ninjacat11"]

VanHelsingBoA64

Sig'd

BET also airs African-American interest specials and introduced public service campaigns. The Rap It Up campaign is dedicated to preventing the spread of HIV/AIDS in the African-American community. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, BET aired SOS: Saving Our Selves, a hurricane relief telethon concert on September 9, 2005, to raise funds for those affected by Katrina. More than $11 million was raised for Katrina victims.

The KKK donate £20 to Oxfam...does that make them "good" or "right".

Whight_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Whight_Knight
Member since 2007 • 5725 Posts

Listen right , ok , thousands (mabey even millions) of white people kill other white people and black people every day.

Thousands or millions of black people kill either their own or other race every day.

The same goes for Asians (Look at the Yakuza!) so Aisians kill people everyday.

Which makes every race include thousands or millions of killers.

This topic is not relevant anymore.

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 VanHelsingBoA64

The KKK donate £20 to Oxfam...does that make them "good" or "right".

L_G_X

I never said that. The previous poster said all they ever do is have useless rap. While I do not like the channel at all I thought I'd bring in some facts.

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 L_G_X

ajc_176

Sorry i dont click on youtube links, mainly because my pc takes minutes to play them, or it could be a link to some hiddenfetish porn.

ajc_176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ajc_176

[QUOTE="ajc_176"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=utnK4o-jvzk

L_G_X

Sorry i dont click on youtube links, mainly because my pc takes minutes to play them, or it could be a link to some hiddenfetish porn.

No No :lol:

Its the Chris Rock piece on racism
L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 L_G_X

Listen right , ok , thousands (mabey even millions) of white people kill other white people and black people every day.

Thousands or millions of black people kill either their own or other race every day.

The same goes for Asians (Look at the Yakuza!) so Aisians kill people everyday.

Which makes every race include thousands or millions of killers.

This topic is not relevant anymore.

Whight_Knight

The thing is they dont wave it in our faces everyday, as i said black people (the majority) think because they are black it gives them a RIGHT to act up and they always flaunt about looking for trouble compared to the majority of whites + asians who just want to get through life without getting harrased by a black person.