Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#152 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
I didn't. he just reminded me of what someone called my mom and I on base about 12 years back.bigdcstile
Even then, you wouldn't have been racist for noticing a common stereotype(In the 19th century, they would suggest that black people are closer related to monkeys than whites, and hadn't evolved as much as whites). However, I could tell he wasn't talking about that, he just meant any creature like that, as in a Zebra, a donkey, a moose, a pig, a bat, whatever.
#153 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!! HAHA LMAO DONT YOU GET IT, YOUR ALL RACIST, I SAID MONKEY AND YOU ALL THOUGHT OMG HE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS, WHEN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT!! YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!!!LMAO

L_G_X

um no you made this thread so you could be racist and single out one Race to make your own Race seem superior

HAHAAHA WOOT WOOT WOOT LMFAO I BET YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT RACE I AM !! WOWOWOWOWLOLOLOL!

Are you drunk?

#154 Posted by guitboxdude25 (2120 posts) -
idk man,maybe technically it seems to be that way,but I trie my hardest to look at things individually,instead of as a group.I know its hard to see it that way when the group seems kind of disturustful,but when you judge a person individually you get to meet some really cool people.Case in point,theres this black guy in my 4th period that ive been hanging out with,yesterday he asked me to give him a ride home,and at first deep down I was nervous...mostly because of the huge differences,but I said to myself "dont be that guy" and just looked at it as doing a friend a favor.Well,it turned out the guy was really freakin intelligent...ike you have nooooo idea.we had this really cool talk about politics.Idk,just something to think aboutI suppose.
#155 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -

BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!! OUTRAGEOUS!! WHERE IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST?!?!?! A DISGRACE I TELL YOU!

L_G_X
Personally, I don't agree with any history month for any race. However, white people acknowledge it too...
#156 Posted by bigdcstile (2236 posts) -

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]I find you ignoring the fact that me and the other guy (Sorry I forget your name whoever you are :P) pointed out the fact about Russia and China ..L_G_X

Im not talking about russia and china! they are single cultured societies! FFS! ofcourse the crime is going to be commited mostly by the people that inhabit the land.

The thing is, with only like 15% blacks in america, they manage to kill almost half the amount of total killings in that country.

LOGIC MUCH?!?

Logic? You've pretty much had the stance that, if you're black, you fall into this category. That you have this mentality. That your first impulse is to shoot shoot, kill kill. Where's the 'logic' in that. All you've thrown out are your so called 'personal' experiences and stereotypes you get from TV.

#157 Posted by _Marisa_ (12204 posts) -

BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!! OUTRAGEOUS!! WHERE IS WHITE HISTORY MONTH TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE KILLED IN THE HOLOCAUST?!?!?! A DISGRACE I TELL YOU!

L_G_X

Typing in caps isn't going to make you more right...
#158 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!! HAHA LMAO DONT YOU GET IT, YOUR ALL RACIST, I SAID MONKEY AND YOU ALL THOUGHT OMG HE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS, WHEN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT!! YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!!!LMAO

L_G_X

um no you made this thread so you could be racist and single out one Race to make your own Race seem superior

HAHAAHA WOOT WOOT WOOT LMFAO I BET YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME WHAT RACE I AM !! WOWOWOWOWLOLOLOL!

it doesnt matter what race you are.. My point is you singled out Blacks to make your own race (whatever that may be, I really don't care to know) seem superior and like your race never committs a crime cuz its all black people (which you pretty much said word for word a few posts back)

I win so can I have a cookie?

#159 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
neigh i dont drink. nowhere in this thread did i mention what race i was, apart from the fact i am mixed.
#160 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

_Marisa_

I've found that caps just make the person look like they're trying to aggravate others, rather than actually inform them of something.
#161 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

wemhim

I've found that caps just make the person look like they're trying to aggravate others, rather than actually inform them of something.

Yar... I agree.

#162 Posted by GamerPro1984 (818 posts) -
[QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

wemhim

yep , thats something you learn early-on for the internet , all caps is the virtual rude obnoxious scream

#163 Posted by bigdcstile (2236 posts) -
I gotta say, this is the most fun I've had with someone going off the handle about race since FPSGunner was banned. Good on ya.
#164 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
And finally , I can sense this thread calming , calming , dying , dying , because we all know this guy bases this steriotype on media and statistics that nobody can actually prove.
#165 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]I find you ignoring the fact that me and the other guy (Sorry I forget your name whoever you are :P) pointed out the fact about Russia and China ..bigdcstile

Im not talking about russia and china! they are single cultured societies! FFS! ofcourse the crime is going to be commited mostly by the people that inhabit the land.

The thing is, with only like 15% blacks in america, they manage to kill almost half the amount of total killings in that country.

LOGIC MUCH?!?

Logic? You've pretty much had the stance that, if you're black, you fall into this category. That you have this mentality. That your first impulse is to shoot shoot, kill kill. Where's the 'logic' in that. All you've thrown out are your so called 'personal' experiences and stereotypes you get from TV.

I dont get any steryeotypes of the tv its the blacks that do, and dont doubt my personal experiences, i could doubt you are black, or even a real human, you could be a super intelligent debating program for all i know. so dont call people liars over the internet, because there is no proof to back ANY of out "personal" experiences up, apart from our word, and im one of the few people who doesnt pretend to be a girl over the internet so i think its pretty safe that you can trust my word for now.

#166 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -
[QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

GamerPro1984

yep , thats something you learn early-on for the internet , all caps is the virtual rude obnoxious scream

especially when you go "LOLOLWOWOWOW WOOT WOOT LMAOWOWOW"

#168 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="GamerPro1984"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

It doesnt need to make me "more" right since i already am right.

#169 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]And finally , I can sense this thread calming , calming , dying , dying , because we all know this guy bases this steriotype on media and statistics that nobody can actually prove.L_G_X

Eh shut up, if you dont want to face the facts and close your eyes and keep thinking "yaah blacks are very kind they behave just like everyone else!" then do so , but please gtfo my thread :(

Make me.Racist.
#170 Posted by Erasorn (14502 posts) -
[QUOTE="Erasorn"][QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]

[QUOTE="wemhim"] It's impossible for both to be equal. Irish might commit more than Polish, Brown eyed people more than blue eyed, it's pretty meaningless. Obviously, one or the other will commit more. Kritical_Strike

You didn't see those statistics did you?

Just under one half of the murders in the US are committed by black people. Yet they only compromise about 13% of the populous. Now apply some simple logic to this information. Is it clear now?

"Black people murder more than white and asian people." Isn't a generalization, it's a fact.

link me those studies, and how they gathered the facts.

EDIT: The "Facts" had stuff like 16000 homicides and only 14000 victims. :|

Here's one Link

another Link

one more Link

Hm, that's interesting the studies show that people are most likely to kill someone of their own skincolour.

Anyways, it's just the numbers and some raw statistiscs really don't prove anything when you're looking at something as complex as humans. How are things socially? I'd bet you'd get better(and more usefull) results if you investigate why the murders occur then going after the skin colour of the ones commiting the crimes.

#171 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="GamerPro1984"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

L_G_X

If you were so sure you were right then why did you come here? Just to cause an argument?

This thread is just getting silly.. :|

#172 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -

so far you have failed to prove anything.. So how are you right? You say Black people do all tha crimes and make this world a horrible place, when skin color dont mean a damn thing.. A white person can pick up a gun just as easy as a black person...

#173 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="GamerPro1984"][QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="_Marisa_"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

skinnypete91

If you were so sure you were right then why did you come here? Just to cause an argument?

This thread is just getting silly.. :|

Believe it or not i thought people that play videogames are more open minded to such discussion than those that dont, and since i use gamespot a bit i thought why not have a debate here. little did i know i would be arguing till 3am in the morning. lucky its a saturday tommorow.

#174 Posted by shroomario (409 posts) -
sry to long didnt bother
#175 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

so far you have failed to prove anything.. So how are you right? You say Black people do all tha crimes and make this world a horrible place, when skin color dont mean a damn thing.. A white person can pick up a gun just as easy as a black person...

tmac200913

OH OH but heres the thing.......THEY DONT.

#176 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

sry to long didnt bothershroomario

Ty free bump

#177 Posted by GamerPro1984 (818 posts) -

I dont get any steryeotypes of the tv its the blacks that do, and dont doubt my personal experiences, i could doubt you are black, or even a real human, you could be a super intelligent debating program for all i know. so dont call people liars over the internet, because there is no proof to back ANY of out "personal" experiences up, apart from our word, and im one of the few people who doesnt pretend to be a girl over the internet so i think its pretty safe that you can trust my word for now.

L_G_X
#178 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

L_G_X

You really are simple ... they do.I can openly admit that , I am white , and we do do that.
#179 Posted by _Marisa_ (12204 posts) -

[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]And finally , I can sense this thread calming , calming , dying , dying , because we all know this guy bases this steriotype on media and statistics that nobody can actually prove.L_G_X

Eh shut up, if you dont want to face the facts and close your eyes and keep thinking "yaah blacks are very kind they behave just like everyone else!" then do so , but please gtfo my thread :(

You've become rude and obnoxious - I suggest you leavebefore someonesees this and forces you to. You are now out-right being racist. The color of someone's skin does not determine who they are as a person. For you to saywhat you just said absolutely disgusts me. You have to take people on a person-to-person basis.

Weare who we are by choice,not because of our color, sexual preferance, abilities or gender.

You need to leave. Racists aren't welcome here.
#180 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

GamerPro1984

Why the underlines?

#181 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

L_G_X

:| so your Saying white people DONT kill anybody?

#182 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
Tell the black people to stop acting like gangsta wannabes and join the rest of society and then ill be happy, otherwise well just keep having this messed up society. and what didi say that was offensive? i said shut up...When he said "the thread is dying" when it clearly isnt, and if it is, its because i am right and no one can prove me wrong...?
#183 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -

You've become rude and obnoxious - I suggest you leavebefore someonesees this and forces you to. You are now out-right being racist. The color of someone's skin does not determine who they are as a person. For you to saywhat you just said absolutely disgusts me. You have to take people on a person-to-person basis.

Weare who we are by choice,not because of our color, sexual preferance, abilities or gender.

You need to leave. Racists aren't welcome here. _Marisa_

Thank you.

#184 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

tmac200913

Not as much as blacks

#185 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

L_G_X

Not as much as blacks

Listen.Go to bed son.
#186 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -

Tell the black people to stop acting like gangsta wannabes and join the rest of society and then ill be happy, otherwise well just keep having this messed up society. and what didi say that was offensive? i said shut up...When he said "the thread is dying" when it clearly isnt, and if it is, its because i am right and no one can prove me wrong...?L_G_X

white people talk "gangsta" too and where saggy/baggy clothes too.. It has nothing to do with race.. And so far Everybody has proved you wrong

#187 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

Whight_Knight

Not as much as blacks

Listen.Go to bed son.

I will soon, but please dont call me son, it isnt nice.

#188 Posted by leegar88 (5307 posts) -

I've read what you have to say, and, you try, try being the operative word, to make a valid point, but you fall short. There is no question that I am black myself. But I live in an area where at least 60% of the black population are either businessmen or excelling students. You say that this is a majority that you're writing about. That these are facts. These are not facts and that is not the majority. No one I've spoken to or lived with or near have had the views that anyone owed them anything. No one that I have spoken to or lived with agree with the views expressed by BET artists that continue to get airplay. It's quite easy to pick out the images from the television screen and say that these are the perfect examples of a black culture killing itself.

But here is where I'll agree with you: that there is something that needs to be done in 'our' respective communities. It's too easy to pick a socially detrimental path when you see someone get paid while doing wrong and someone struggling while doing right. A lot of that has to do with a capitalist ideology that money means status. That things, that keeping up with the Joneses is a way of climbing out of hole that, for years have been dug for you. Instead of climbing out of that hole many (not most) have simply continued digging while crying about those that started the hole in the first place.

BET is only a problem because of the title. BLACK entertainment Television. Yet, there's another channel, TV ONE, that offers programming of the same mentality with better execution: shows, music, and interviews with those that are better role models than those shown on BET. The hip hop culture, hell modern black culture to begin with, has been raped. THAT's a fact. Anything stemming from that culture that has been deemed "hip" or cool has, not been stolen, but has been produced and shown through such a skewed lens that even those who share the same complexion of the originators of that culture forget where it comes from. You may see the scowling face of 50 cent on the screen being jeered by politicians for being bad role models; but who's making the most money from him acting in such a way? Better yet, who's purchasing the bulk of his music and, in affect, furthering the productions of that stereotype?

Blacks aren't the only ones segregating themselves from the world. All races have instances of such things. Take a look at the suburbs of Chicagoland. That is a prime example of such self segregating.

It's not my, or anyone's place to tell you that you're "delusioned" in any way. I surely can't because I'm not in your community. I'm not where you are to show you any good representations that are present. But they are present and it's not hard to find them. Memphis, the city I live in now, may have it's bad areas, but there are a whole host of college grads turned businessmen. There are a whole host of entrepreneurs. There are a whole host of politicians (Re-elected Mayor Herrenton for example). There are a whole host of teachers, students, and people willing to, not only do right, but to build upon their current situations with a mindset that's gratefully infectious. Our community is not in a shambles, but it is in need for some repairs and many of those repairs are happening. It's beginning to be "For every one person willing to do wrong, there are two, three, or four willing to push for right."

bigdcstile

Best post ever.

#189 Posted by TallicaFan2005 (4126 posts) -
Um, there need to be more good white role models to...I mean Hitler Charles Manson, all the cult leaders who lead in mass suicides, all the racist people... and NO, there should never be a white history month..... A Polish history month, sure. German, sure.... But how the heck do you have a white history month???? I mean..... Seriously...
#190 Posted by GamerPro1984 (818 posts) -

Youre over-generalizing an entire race TC thats so wrong, Its one thing and acceptable to vent on personal experience on that level, its completely something else to say its all black people,

to say there is no difference then the few , what like 3 or 4 that give you a hard time , than the entire race is crazy

When i was in middle school I got into fist fights with a white caucasian kid, thats like me saying that all white people are overly aggresive morons

It makes no sense..................

#191 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

L_G_X

Not as much as blacks

Listen.Go to bed son.

I will soon, but please dont call me son, it isnt nice.

Judging a whole race and having racist views by basing them on media is'nt nice either.
#192 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Tell the black people to stop acting like gangsta wannabes and join the rest of society and then ill be happy, otherwise well just keep having this messed up society. and what didi say that was offensive? i said shut up...When he said "the thread is dying" when it clearly isnt, and if it is, its because i am right and no one can prove me wrong...?tmac200913

white people talk "gangsta" too and where saggy/baggy clothes too.. It has nothing to do with race.. And so far Everybody has proved you wrong

Err no one proved me wrong in anything,i said black people are behaving badly (majority of) and ihavnt been proven wrong. If you keep stating useless info and talking rubbish so will i ; BUU BUU TEH CELL IS FEILING EES IT BECOZ OF TEH HISTORY MONF ONLY 4 TEH 1s DAT R NOT WITEE?????//

#193 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

Youre over-generalizing an entire race TC thats so wrong, Its one thing and acceptable to vent on personal experience on that level, its completely something else to say its all black people,

to say there is no difference then the few , what like 3 or 4 that give you a hard time , than the entire race is crazy

GamerPro1984

ITS THE MAJORITY.

#194 Posted by tmac200913 (16643 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

L_G_X

Not as much as blacks

omg Anybody can committ a crime no matter what color your skin is or where you're from.. An asian has tha same ability of robbing a store as a black man does.. A white man can kill somebody just as easy as a black man can...

It's not about race.. People do stuid things (like killing, robbing stores, raping) because of who they are as a person, not because of they race.. Damn how many times do I have to say it?

#195 Posted by TallicaFan2005 (4126 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"] [QUOTE="L_G_X"]Tell the black people to stop acting like gangsta wannabes and join the rest of society and then ill be happy, otherwise well just keep having this messed up society. and what didi say that was offensive? i said shut up...When he said "the thread is dying" when it clearly isnt, and if it is, its because i am right and no one can prove me wrong...?L_G_X

LOL..... I didn't think six year olds could join the KKK.
#196 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

Um, there need to be more good white role models to...I mean Hitler Charles Manson, all the cult leaders who lead in mass suicides, all the racist people... and NO, there should never be a white history month..... A Polish history month, sure. German, sure.... But how the heck do you have a white history month???? I mean..... Seriously... TallicaFan2005

WTF? I dont think there should be any "xxxx History Months", thats like segregation :|

#197 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
Its not the same people over and over again lmao i dont get bullied its just that most of the black people i see are very aggressive and not good.
#198 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.
#199 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
BLACKS FOLLOW STERYEOTYPES = BLACKS KILLING PEOPLE = BLACKS NOT RECIEVING GOOD MEDIA ATTENTION = BLACKS HATED BY PEOPLE = DEATH.
#200 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

Deep down inside , you know this thread is wrong .. you're fighting a losing battle.Whight_Knight

HARHAR i see what ya did thar!!1

as i said if you post complete rubbish then i will post rubbish too