Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#401 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

I suppose if you are a black person and you think of yourself exclusively as a **** it is offensive. Where I come from we call ourselves **** left and right. Weather black or white it doesn't matter because in the eyes of the fat cats we are just a bunch of ****. They don't see colors, they just see a crowd of ****. Just a bunch people to exploit, cheat and use. To facilitate theirlives and their enterprises.

The problem is.. most people will never feel nor understand the true meaning of the term. They only associate color. You've been given a poor definition by the shut-in world. A glorified defination for a sense of promation, suggesting "Well, we're not black, so we ain't ****." Well whites & blacks have had the same rights for a long time. So who's the**** now? The facade is over because in the eyes of the fat cats we are all ****. The white laborer is no longer glorified by color. The illusion of superiority has been exposed, it's obsolete.

What you think you know isn't the way it is. It's not black & white nor cut & dry, it's Gray and complicated. It's a deception. You either play or get played because it's all a mind game.

Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#402 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts
It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.
wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts
[QUOTE="wemhim"][QUOTE="mentalabc123"]

Multicultural societies don't work.

Places like Lozells prove this. Most of the trouble isn't between white and ethnic people, but between the different ethnic groups.

mentalabc123

Sure they could work. and they do in certain areas. But a lot of people have this mentality they're better than everyone else, which doesn't surprise me, since it's not uncommon for people to go to war for THEIR ideology, or to say THEIR favorite whatever is better, because it's their favorite. Thus, a bias. I don't have that, and many others don't, so people like me could live in peace with all cultures. What people need to do...Well, nevermind, I don't think the majority of humans will ever learn to understand that people are different...

Some people are like yourself. I am like you.

The majority of people apparently don't, however.

Yeah, it's too bad. I'd prefer multicultural over non multicultural. Much more exciting. Maybe that's why I'm one of the few who not only want to visit major cities, but live there(Since they're genreally multicultural).
Loonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Loonie
Member since 2003 • 3455 Posts
I would like to apologise on behalf of the british public for the TC.
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts

I would like to apologise on behalf of the british public for the TC.Loonie

yeah me too

also

It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.Kritical_Strike

i dont use it and im black i know alot of black people who dont use the word because we think it is degrading, sure alot of ganasta do but that does not represent all of us

imo no one should use that word neither black nor whatever your colour is

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#406 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts

Surprisingly enough, you bring up a lot of valid points. tomxizor

Grammar and acronyms aside, he really does..

Avatar image for Kritical_Strike
Kritical_Strike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#407 Kritical_Strike
Member since 2006 • 4123 Posts

[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.solidgamer

i dont use it and im black i know alot of black people who dont use the word because we think it is degrading, sure alot of ganasta do but that does not represent all of us

Yeah I shouldn't generalize like that, the one's who DO use that word are very common in the media though.

wemhim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 wemhim
Member since 2005 • 16110 Posts

[QUOTE="Loonie"]I would like to apologise on behalf of the british public for the TC.solidgamer

yeah me too

also

It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.Kritical_Strike

Although I can see why it's offensive. The best option in my opinion would to shape the word around to something not offensive. As in, not give people any insulting material, it just makes it easier for racists. The word should go back to what it originally meant(An ignorant idiot I believe, for any person), rather the racial, or even a slang term like dude, for all races. Of course, it may be offensive now, I think it'd be better to forget about what a word meant at a time, because if not, 100 years from now, it'll still be an issue, is that really necessary? Same with the S word and F word, words don't HAVE to be offensive, we make people culturally except them as such, if we didn't, there'd be less to worry about.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 MagnumPI

Of course, because if it was okay to usethe N word you wouldtake the hustle away from the huslter.

From my personal experience they generally don't like white people. Sure they get along with the white folks while the white folkout number them, but the momentthey out number a white person whitie is justano gooddirtbag.It's like gorilla warfare. They lay low and blend in, be your friend, but once they have their crew they aren't friendly at all. They don't need you anymore nor do they want you around. And these same people have the nerve to accuse others of being bigots.

Where I live there ismanyneighborhoods that white people just won't go because they find out the hard way. They learn that they aren't wanted there nor welcome there. I'm sure it's the same around the world.

This is why it's just easier to say whatever. They create their own problems. If you want to get ahead in this world you're gonna have to get along with the people in it.

This is why it's just easier to say whatever. I'll answer questions, but I won't argue. I don't care if you like my opinions oranswers.Acknowledgment is power. If nobody is listening or acknowleging then there is no power. It wouldbeno different than talking to yourself or a brick wall. There comes a point in which you just become an annoyance then people stop listening. They hear it but it'sjust blah blah blah as itgoes in one ear and out the other.

I wish I could find a part in the world in which nobody cares about this stuff. Then maybe we could spend out time pondering & discussing useful topics.

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 leegar88
Member since 2006 • 5307 Posts

[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.MagnumPI

Of course, because if it was okay to usethe N word you wouldtake the hustle away from the huslter.

From my personal experience they generally don't like white people. Sure they get along with the white folks while the white folkout number them, but the momentthey out number a white person whitie is justano gooddirtbag.It's like gorilla warfare. They lay low and blend in, be your friend, but once they have their crew they aren't friendly at all. They don't need you anymore nor do they want you around. And these same people have the nerve to accuse others of being bigots.

Where I live there ismanyneighborhoods that white people just won't go because they find out the hard way. They learn that they aren't wanted there nor welcome there. I'm sure it's the same around the world.

This is why it's just easier to say whatever. They create their own problems. If you want to get ahead in this world you're gonna have to get along with the people in it.

This is why it's just easier to say whatever. I'll answer questions, but I won't argue. I don't care if you like my opinions oranswers.Acknowledgment is power. If nobody is listening or acknowleging then there is no power. It wouldbeno different than talking to yourself or a brick wall. There comes a point in which you just become an annoyance then people stop listening. They hear it but it'sjust blah blah blah as itgoes in one ear and out the other.

I wish I could find a part in the world in which nobody cares about this stuff. Then maybe we could spend out time pondering & discussing useful topics.

I couldn't read anymore after that.

jkmetalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#411 jkmetalf
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts

There is a White Entertainment Television Channel. It's called CMT.

ninjacat11

So true. For fun, I watched that channel for 30 minutes today. No one but white people in the videos, white people singing, hell white people pour'n in from every angle. After awhile I got freaked out and changed the channel.

I work as a desk person at a redisdence hall in a major university on the east coast (Untied States). Our group of people basically a 50/50 mix of white people and black people. (I'm white) What have I noticed? Well, we all get along. As of quality of people? Equal. Pretty much in every respect. Pick a catogory and I'll say equal.

To OP, your anylasis of this subject is deeply flawed. You obviously have no even basic knowledge of many of the social sciences. You also seem to have no ablitly to take some time out of your own head and envision life from another side. I'm not saying that its possible to understand the experiences of another human being by dreaming about their walk to the convince store, but at least try to look beyond your own personal experiences. Personal experience /=/ to facts. Ever.

MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 MagnumPI
[QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.leegar88

I can change it. I'm sorry you have a problem with it. It used to bother me until I stopped caring. Putting your fingers ears and shouting won't change it. That's not the way reality pans out. You just can't choose reality. Reality is encountered, not chosen.

When I was a white kid growing up in a white uptownsuburb I too assumed the behavior of the few minorities I had known represented all minorities. But I then later realised those few got along with us because they lived amongst us.

You'll see, bigotry isn't exclusive, you'll learn.

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 leegar88
Member since 2006 • 5307 Posts
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]It's annoying how Black people use the N word so frequently yet they loss their fricken heads when someone of another race says it. Lead by example.MagnumPI

I can change it. I'm sorry you have a problem with it. It used to bother me until I stopped caring. Putting your fingers ears and shouting won't change it. That's not the way reality pans out. You just can't choose reality. Reality is encountered, not chosen.

When I was a white kid growing up in a white uptownsuburb I too assumed the behavior of the few minorities I had known represented all minorities. But I then later realised those few got along with us because they lived amongst us.

I wasn't disagreeing with that it seemed like you were saying all black people hated white people. Also that dose not always have to do with race. Do you think rich white kids would be treatedlike everyone elsein a poor white neighborhood. There are plenty of white xenophobics too.

-Serpahim-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 -Serpahim-
Member since 2007 • 1627 Posts
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="MagnumPI"]

man...you really have some problems. you think that all black people are just waiting for a chance to slit your throat? I can easily tell that you've lived your whole life in a closed in white surbia. ignorance has led you to have some really stupid ideas. Black people dont hate hiwte people anymore than white people hate black people. I used to live next to the suburbs where it was populated by only white families. Everytime i walked through them to go meet my girlfriend (she was mixed) every single white person would look at me like i just raped their daughter.

Is that how all white people are like? no, but in small suburbs like the one u obviously come from, they have little to no exposure to black people except for the less than 0.1% of black rappers they see on MTV, or on the news. Or they watch those "thug" movies and buy u kids GTA:SA and you believe thats how all black people are like. Maybe you should get out of your bubble and try to meet people before you judge. You talk about all this decency because you are well off...with poverty, desperate measures come into play. You talk about black people like they are sub human....

And you always see black people on the media because for sum reason the media thinks a black gang shooting is more dispicable than when some 40 y.o. white guy rapes 10 year old boys. You need to get out of the burbs and smeel the air before you end up going to KKK rallies.

Maaarrrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 Maaarrrz
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts

MagnumPI, aside from your racist comments, you have a point. None.

You're confusing race with culture, which makes your point null and void.