Black people (NOT HATE SPEECH!!!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

[QUOTE="wemhim"] It's impossible for both to be equal. Irish might commit more than Polish, Brown eyed people more than blue eyed, it's pretty meaningless. Obviously, one or the other will commit more. Kritical_Strike

You didn't see those statistics did you?

Just under one half of the murders in the US are committed by black people. Yet they only compromise about 13% of the populous. Now apply some simple logic to this information. Is it clear now?

"Black people murder more than white and asian people." Isn't a generalization, it's a fact.

In America maybe, but obviously it will be different for other countries :)

#102 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -

[QUOTE="wemhim"] It's impossible for both to be equal. Irish might commit more than Polish, Brown eyed people more than blue eyed, it's pretty meaningless. Obviously, one or the other will commit more. Kritical_Strike

Just under one half of the murders in the US are commited by black people. Yet they only compromise about 13% of the populous. Now apply some simple logic to this information and you should be able to see what I mean.

"Black people murder more than white and asian people." Isn't a generalization, it's a fact.

Yes, but it doesn't affect being black in any way, it's not a generalization. Just like it's not a generalization to statistically state more blue eyed people commit crimes than brown eyed people. It has nothing to do with their ethnic background. It doesn't matter if the more blacks commit crimes than whites. Men might commit more crimes than women, it doesn't mean anything at all.
#103 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

No mate thats the truth, why do you think people even use that term "acting black"?. the mentality is "I AM BLACK, I AM GANGSTER, IF I STUDY I AM A WASTEMAN" and on the way they rape the english language aswell, just look at the urban dictionary...instead of saying OK they say SKEEN...WHY WHY WHY???

skinnypete91

I know more white people that talk like that than black people :|

Thats obviously because where I live, there arent a particularly large number of black people, but the ones I know nothing at all like you described. Its the white kids that act all hard and talk like idiots.

Exactly... Im black myself and I dont talk like that.. I know more White people that say "what up dog whats good homie F'sho G" than black people... So dont even say its strictly black people that talk like that.. man you are blind.. open your eyes, white people sag they pants and wear baggy clothes too..

#104 Posted by Erasorn (14502 posts) -

Just under one half of the murders in the US are committed by black people. Yet they only compromise about 13% of the populous. Now apply some simple logic to this information. Is it clear now?

link me those studies, and how they gathered the facts.

EDIT: The "Facts" had stuff like 16000 homicides and only 14000 victims. :|

#105 Posted by Kritical_Strike (4123 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]

[QUOTE="wemhim"] It's impossible for both to be equal. Irish might commit more than Polish, Brown eyed people more than blue eyed, it's pretty meaningless. Obviously, one or the other will commit more. skinnypete91

In America maybe, but obviously it will be different for other countries :)

It's the same where I live, just replace 'Black people' with 'polynesian people'.

#106 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

Basically what im trying to say but ina respectful manner is;

You come to a country such as England, you have the right to learn and get a job and build a family, there is nothing stopping black people from doing this except their own mentality, they are equal to everyone else but their mentality stops them achieving. If you want to act like a monkey (aggressive, stupidbehaviour) then go back to the jungle. I hate seeing a good country raped by people that all have the same GANGSTA mentality, and the sad fact is that it IS the MAJORITY of them who have this mentality. If you just want to come here and mess up the country then go BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! dont ruin it for those who want to make a decent living.

There it is put bluntly if you dont "get" it.

Im only good friends with black people who do NOT have this mentality and see past it. and even they agree the rest are putting a bad image on their race and culture.

#107 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -
[QUOTE="Roland1987"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

Hey hey no need to call me a bigot im trying to reply to your statement very respectfully, however if you continue to call names then im afraid i will just have to start saying compelte and utter rubbish with no relevance to this thread.

L_G_X

How is calling out and judging an entire race being respectful?

What do you want me to do? say "good good well done keep killing your doing a great job ruining your race"

man you're not very smart :|

#108 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

You come to a country such as England, you have the right to learn and get a job and build a family, there is nothing stopping black people from doing this except their own mentality, they are equal to everyone else but their mentality stops them achieving. If you want to act like a monkey (aggressive, stupidbehaviour) then go back to the jungle. I hate seeing a good country raped by people that all have the same GANGSTA mentality, and the sad fact is that it IS the MAJORITY of them who have this mentality. If you just want to come here and mess up the country then go BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM! dont ruin it for those who want to make a decent living.

Im only good friends with black people who do NOT have this mentality and see past it. and even they agree the rest are putting a bad image on their race and culture.

L_G_X

Now you are just talking bollocks.

#109 Posted by Roland1987 (3038 posts) -

What do you want me to do? say "good good well done keep killing your doing a great job ruining your race"

L_G_X

I want you to say nothing. I want you to not generalize an entire race based on your illinformed opinions.

Think about it, you would never (i don't care what you say) go and say stuff liek this to someone on the street, it just wouldn't happen, because you'd get your teeth knocked out. But you can sit at home, in the basement with the anonymity of the internet and act like a big man and spew your ignorance to anyone who comes across the thread.

#110 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -

L_G_X

dude How many times am I gonna have to say it... White people act gangsta and stupid too.. maybe not in Britain where they sit there and sip tea and eat biscuits all day but in America its all tha same

#111 Posted by bigdcstile (2236 posts) -

L_G_X

"If you want to act like a monkey, go back to the jungle....."

Disregarding this ^, show me where it's the majority. I mean, aside from the same group of blacks that you say 'pick on you day in and day out.'

#112 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

dude How many times am I gonna have to say it... White people act gangsta and stupid too.. maybe not in Britain where they sit there and sip tea and eat biscuits all day but in America its all tha same

I hope that was a joke :(

There are plenty of white people who act like "gangstas" in England.

#113 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

yeah okay take those experiences you had with hispanics and rednecks. now replace those rednecks and hispanics with black people and imagine this happening EVERY DAY. Im not saying WAAH WAAH teh black people pick on meh, i dont mind the violence that goes on, their mentality just annoys me, and that they were crying for all this equal rights and their not taking the opportunity now that it is here!

bigdcstile

Personally, I call BS on those happenings but I have nothing to back that up with. So, instead, I'll go for you "Crying for all this equal rights while not taking the opportunity" bit while simply stating: WE ARE. You can't step outside your neighborhood without finding someone doing something with their life. If not doing something for theirs, opening up the door for someone else. This is what I see on a near daily basis. What you say? Again, I can't fully comment aside from me stating that the examples, the people are there that prove the contrary of what you state. It's your choice whether or not to change that effed up mentality.

Lol you call BS on MY happenings? You may be black so its easier for you to get through life without getting much attention from other blacks. if you were a different skin colour living where i ami am sureyou could surely feel the tension every minute.

#114 Posted by Kritical_Strike (4123 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kritical_Strike"]

[QUOTE="wemhim"] It's impossible for both to be equal. Irish might commit more than Polish, Brown eyed people more than blue eyed, it's pretty meaningless. Obviously, one or the other will commit more. Erasorn

link me those studies, and how they gathered the facts.

EDIT: The "Facts" had stuff like 16000 homicides and only 14000 victims. :|

Here's one Link

another Link

one more Link

#115 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

Dude, that's not true either. That's ALSO a generalization.
#116 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

skinnypete91

um no if he's gonna single out my race like that then Ill single out his... Just read his posts, they make no sense at all, he's just being racist.. "If you want to act like a monkey then go back to the jungle" ..you dont say something like that man

#117 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"]

bigdcstile

"If you want to act like a monkey, go back to the jungle....."

Disregarding this ^, show me where it's the majority. I mean, aside from the same group of blacks that you say 'pick on you day in and day out.'

HAHA your making it sound like im some little child getting picked on at school, its not the same group of blacks every day, its that nearly every single one i see HAS THIS GANGSTA MENTALITY! And since i dont usually leave someone if they come up to me for no reason and cuss at me then there is obviously trouble, trouble which could have been avoided if they didnt have this mentality and didnt start. i just feel sorry for the people who dont defend themselves.

#118 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
[QUOTE="skinnypete91"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

um no if he's gonna single out my race like that then Ill single out his... Just read his posts, they make no sense at all, he's just being racist.. "If you want to act like a monkey then go back to the jungle" ..you dont say something like that man

You shouldn't stoop to his level. I've been here since the beginning of the thread, against the TC, and I'm white.
#119 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="skinnypete91"][QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="L_G_X"]

tmac200913

I know.. I replied to his post earlier, what he said is completely irrelevant to the argument, and plain racist.

But what you said was more stupid than racist.

#120 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
And when did i IMPLY that a monkey is a black person, i simply stated that if you act foolishly you should go back into the dunce corner, seems like you people are putting words into my mouth...
#121 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
Most crime in Ireland is commited by white people.That goes to show , other countries are different from England and have predominantly white related crime.
#122 Posted by bigdcstile (2236 posts) -

Lol you call BS on MY happenings? You may be black so its easier for you to get through life without getting much attention from other blacks. if you were a different skin colour living where i ami am sureyou could surely feel the tension every minute.

L_G_X

What the hell are you talking about. Going through life not getting much attention from other blacks? As a person you get attention from any other person, be they white, black, hispanic, what have you. To tell you the truth, I have gone through life with the attention of my own people because I, as a kid, didn't have the same interests as them. I acted differently. Those that judged me were great students and people, yet they bit into the stereotypes you see on the screen; I didn't. So I did have to go through life being called the "Carlton" of the group or even going as far as getting called "Whitey." It went from that to being simply the new guy in school who had no credibility from the area. I didn't go through exactly what they went through, so I was sought out.

#123 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -
Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.
#124 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

And when did i IMPLY that a monkey is a black person, i simply stated that if you act foolishly you should go back into the dunce corner, seems like you people are putting words into my mouth...L_G_X

You have spent this whole thread talking about black people.. then you put your foot it in it and say something racist, and decide you are talking about something else?

#125 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -

Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.L_G_X

England is barely bigger , when you take away Scotland and Wales.

#126 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
Russia is the largest country ever...Whites commit the most crimes there.
#127 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -

But what you said was more stupid than racist.skinnypete91

oh I see... You all are allowed to talk bad about Black people but when somebody says one bad thing about your race (which was a joke) its not funny anymore.. you know what I feel like going outside and shooting tha first person I see because thats what my mentality is :|

#128 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

Why are we even arguing? it is clear that blacks commit most killings in major countries and that they create most trouble in ENGLAND. if you dont agree that the gangsta mentality is wrong but the majority of blacks follow it, then i am sorry to say but YOU are just blocking out the facts.

#129 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.wemhim
Russia is the largest country ever...Whites commit the most crimes there.

True .. and in China , which has the most population in the world , mostly Chineese (Aisians) commit crime there ..

#130 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.Whight_Knight

Errm?

England population = ~50mil

Ireland (Rep. + Northern) = ~6mil

#131 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -

yea yea its all black people in America doing th Killing and Raping :roll:

#132 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

[QUOTE="skinnypete91"]But what you said was more stupid than racist.tmac200913

oh I see... You all are allowed to talk bad about Black people but when somebody says one bad thing about your race (which was a joke) its not funny anymore.. you know what I feel like going outside and shooting tha first person I see because thats what my mentality is :|

I havent said anything bad about black people :|

#133 Posted by GamerPro1984 (818 posts) -

I come quite a few ethnic backgrounds , I have white friends , black friends , I have less asian friends b/c there arent many where I live, same with co-workers (though majority are white/caucasian) and some I honestly dont know what they would be considered.

TC I think you may be generalizing an Entire race due to personal experience and/or something that is happening to you locally. When I first read your first post (admittedly only 3/4ths) It didn't seem you were being racist honestly, but after reading some more of this I don't know what to think. I'm not gonna jump in this topic again and call you out as being racist, but I think your over generalizing the black race.and where I live issues like this never come up , we treat each other equally.

Edit: ahh grammar mistakes up the wazoo.. oh well

#134 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
[QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.skinnypete91

Errm?

Population figures are not relevant , its the race.Most whites commit crime in Ireland.Not the same for England , but still the fact remains that in Ireland the predominant crime is from whites ... so there are nations that have more white people commiting crime than other nations.
#135 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]And when did i IMPLY that a monkey is a black person, i simply stated that if you act foolishly you should go back into the dunce corner, seems like you people are putting words into my mouth...skinnypete91

You have spent this whole thread talking about black people.. then you put your foot it in it and say something racist, and decide you are talking about something else?

YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!! HAHA LMAO DONT YOU GET IT, YOUR ALL RACIST, I SAID MONKEY AND YOU ALL THOUGHT OMG HE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS, WHEN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT!! YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!!!LMAO

#136 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="skinnypete91"]But what you said was more stupid than racist.skinnypete91

I was referring to TC

#137 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="skinnypete91"][QUOTE="Whight_Knight"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Ireland is a small country, look at the crime in america etc.Whight_Knight

Errm?

Population figures are not relevant , its the race.Most whites commit crime in Ireland.Not the same for England , but still the fact remains that in Ireland the predominant crime is from whites ... so there are nations that have more white people commiting crime than other nations.

I'd guess whites commit most crimes in England too.. white is the dominant race here.

#138 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -
I find you ignoring the fact that me and the other guy (Sorry I forget your name whoever you are :P) pointed out the fact about Russia and China ..
#139 Posted by wemhim (16110 posts) -
[QUOTE="skinnypete91"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]And when did i IMPLY that a monkey is a black person, i simply stated that if you act foolishly you should go back into the dunce corner, seems like you people are putting words into my mouth...L_G_X

YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!! HAHA LMAO DONT YOU GET IT, YOUR ALL RACIST, I SAID MONKEY AND YOU ALL THOUGHT OMG HE IS CALLING BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS, WHEN I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT!! YOUR OWN MENTALITY MADE IT RACIST!!!LMAO

Funny, I didn't. I knew that you meant monkey as in a creature with feeble-mindedness... I love how you say, "All", when about three people thought that. I sure didn't.
#140 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -
[QUOTE="skinnypete91"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="skinnypete91"]But what you said was more stupid than racist.tmac200913

I was referring to TC

OK.. you quoted my post though.. no worries :)

#141 Posted by DRob69 (305 posts) -
How many black people are in ireland? 15 tops...what you're saying doesn't make sense. Obviously the predominant crime is from whites.
#142 Posted by tmac200913 (16645 posts) -

L_G_X

um no you made this thread so you could be racist and single out one Race to make your own Race seem superior

#143 Posted by SpiritEmu (3370 posts) -

"i am black so i can stare at you"L_G_X

I lol'd buckets.

#144 Posted by L_G_X (542 posts) -

I find you ignoring the fact that me and the other guy (Sorry I forget your name whoever you are :P) pointed out the fact about Russia and China ..Whight_Knight

Im not talking about russia and china! they are single cultured societies! FFS! ofcourse the crime is going to be commited mostly by the people that inhabit the land.

The thing is, with only like 15% blacks in america, they manage to kill almost half the amount of total killings in that country.

LOGIC MUCH?!?

#145 Posted by bigdcstile (2236 posts) -
[QUOTE="L_G_X"][QUOTE="skinnypete91"]

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]And when did i IMPLY that a monkey is a black person, i simply stated that if you act foolishly you should go back into the dunce corner, seems like you people are putting words into my mouth...wemhim

Funny, I didn't. I knew that you meant monkey as in a creature with feeble-mindedness... I love how you say, "All", when about three people thought that. I sure didn't.

I didn't. he just reminded me of what someone called my mom and I on base about 12 years back.

#146 Posted by _Marisa_ (12204 posts) -
That's a very big stereotype you've got going there. There are TONS of successful amazing African Americans.
#147 Posted by skinnypete91 (6022 posts) -

How many black people are in ireland? 15 tops...what you're saying doesn't make sense. Obviously the predominant crime is from whites.DRob69

LOL.. slight exaggeration there :P

#148 Posted by Whight_Knight (5725 posts) -

How many black people are in ireland? 15 tops...what you're saying doesn't make sense. Obviously the predominant crime is from whites.DRob69

Much much more than that laddy , we get more foreign immigrants than most countries in the EU ..

#149 Posted by DRob69 (305 posts) -
Where's white history month?