Wii Game Recommendation Thread -- ALL 'which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#301 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts
Dude. After playing Super Paper Mario and NMH I seriously think both of those games should be booted out of the must-have list. I really don't think they deserve the Must- have label. I mean Okami kicks the pants out of those games and its not in the must-have section.

But this is only my opinion of courseshano100

Heh, it's my opinion as well, but it's not the forum's opinion. Super Paper Mario is just dull to me, and No More Heroes has a whole lot of unfun parts in it (though I have to admit that I've only played about 3/4 of it so far). But both of those games are high on most people's best games lists.

Okami is also up there, but not as many people have played it, so it's on the fence. I'm going to play that one myself before deciding to put it on the Must Haves list, which should be very soon.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#302 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts

Okami is also up there, but not as many people have played it, so it's on the fence. I'm going to play that one myself before deciding to put it on the Must Haves list, which should be very soon.

JordanElek

oh Jordan :( still haven't played it? You should get on that, lol.

But since I noticed there is a WiiWare section in this thread now ... why is Toki Tori not on it yet TV Show King is? :lol: I also think this thread should have a list of highly recommended VC games somewhere around the WiiWare section, but that might be too much work with there being so many games out there.

Nickfury101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#303 Nickfury101
Member since 2007 • 204 Posts
Speaking of less then stellar games on the recomendation list, why is R:E Unbrella Chronicles up there? It was pedestrian at best. I would sugest replacing it with Geometry Wars which got an overall better gamespot, and critc score. The only thing R:E has, is it's franchise name.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Phantom5800
Speaking of less then stellar games on the recomendation list, why is R:E Unbrella Chronicles up there? It was pedestrian at best. I would sugest replacing it with Geometry Wars which got an over better gamespot, and critc score. The only thing R:E has, is it's franchise name.Nickfury101
it's also an on-rails shooter, and probably the best one there is for the Wii for people that like the on-rails gameplay.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 JordanElek

[QUOTE="Nickfury101"]Speaking of less then stellar games on the recomendation list, why is R:E Unbrella Chronicles up there? It was pedestrian at best. I would sugest replacing it with Geometry Wars which got an over better gamespot, and critc score. The only thing R:E has, is it's franchise name.Phantom5800
it's also an on-rails shooter, and probably the best one there is for the Wii for people that like the on-rails gameplay.

And that's the exact reason. It's a high-quality game with a whole lot of replay value and awesome co-op play. The story is also great for RE fans, since it explains things from Umbrella's point of view. And it's really fun. The Wii has a decent number of on-rails shooters, and Umbrella Chronicles is easily the best at this point.

why is Toki Tori not on it yet TV Show King is? :lol: I also think this thread should have a list of highly recommended VC games somewhere around the WiiWare section, but that might be too much work with there being so many games out there. Phantom5800

The WiiWare games are based on the other stickied thread. Lots of people have recommended TV Show King. I've only seen a handful of people recommend Toki Tori. I love the game, but I understand that not everybody would like it.

As for VC games, x_SuperMario_x's VC and WiiWare list is linked to at the beginning of this thread and in the WiiWare section. It shows the most downloaded games by people in this forum. That's good enough for me. Creating a new section for VC games would honestly be more work than I'm willing to do. I've laid the offer on the table for anyone else to create a VC section, but nobody has bitten yet.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 JordanElek
Moved Boom Blox to the Must Haves. I've seen very positive reactions out of pretty much everybody in this forum.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 80455
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I only have about four of those games from must haves to other but ive played nearly all of them but anyway which game should i get Resident Evil 4 or Resident evil the umbrella chronicles
adamg78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#311 adamg78
Member since 2004 • 636 Posts
the wii is pretty slim on good games.the only game that I actualy recommend is no more heroes
debrady444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#313 debrady444
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts
I would like some feedback on Battalion Wars II. I'm looking for an action/strat game to play and that will give me a solid 20hours of playtime, and this is one of the few titles that the wii has other than Fire Emblem (which I have completed many times). Any thoughts will be appreciated, thanks!
riseneclipse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 riseneclipse
Member since 2006 • 1176 Posts

I would like some feedback on Battalion Wars II. I'm looking for an action/strat game to play and that will give me a solid 20hours of playtime, and this is one of the few titles that the wii has other than Fire Emblem (which I have completed many times). Any thoughts will be appreciated, thanks!debrady444

Bwii is real good, but 20 hours is a stretch. i completed it pretty quickly and unless you like the online, or want to get a perfect in every level, i dont think it will last you that long...

Packt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 Packt
Member since 2004 • 3380 Posts
Not sure if this thread is meant to cover virtual console releases, but I was thinking on picking up Super Mario RPG for the Wii. Should I try out the N64 Mario RPG first? Is it worth a purchase, I have a 1000 points and I can't decide on a game.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#316 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts

Hello,

I'm looking for a good fighting game for my Wii. I have SSBB (as does almost every Wii owner) but I'd like a more classic fighting game (Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball, Naruto) and I'm wondering which game I should get. I'm a manga fan so DBZ or Naruto doesn't bother me at all. Which one is the best? I've heard about DBZ : BT2 and 3 and Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution and I know that Revolution 2 comes out before long. So, what d'you all think?

Thanks!

BaraChat

DBZ BT2: Has a very long 1 player mode, bad bad controls (or so i have heard)

DBZ: BT3: More characters, and levels but the 1P is shorter. IMO the controls are very nice. It has online (which sucks). Also there is also other modes that you cna play. There is practice, and tournments.

DBZ BT3> DBZ BT2 in every single way except for the length of the first player mode.

If i had to recommend one i would say 3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my quesiton..... i have recently gotten a bit bored of Mario kart, brawl, Dr. Mario, Lost winds ETC. Because i have beaten all of them and unlocked everything. So my question is what game would you recommend i get.

Im thinking of Lego Star Wars the complete saga. it has gotten decent reviews and i am really interested in the co-op

Also im looking into Destroy all humans. Yah i know bad ratings but im a huge fan of the series.

So my actual question is........... Is Lego starwars TCS good? or does it have any problems?

ninwin99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#317 ninwin99
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts

hello, i am looking for a good sports game to play on the wii. so far my options are pro evolution soccer, madden 08, tiger woods golf, or top spin when it comes out. which one would you recommend?

and to respond to the post about a good fighting game, i highly recommend dragonball z bt3, has a lot of modes, fighting pace is fast and intense and A LOT of characters.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Phantom5800
Not sure if this thread is meant to cover virtual console releases, but I was thinking on picking up Super Mario RPG for the Wii. Should I try out the N64 Mario RPG first? Is it worth a purchase, I have a 1000 points and I can't decide on a game.Packt
I would say get it, I have played through the game at least 30 times (starting with the N64 cart of course :P) and have enjoyed it each time
DannyRice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#319 DannyRice
Member since 2004 • 263 Posts

I only have about four of those games from must haves to other but ive played nearly all of them but anyway which game should i get Resident Evil 4 or Resident evil the umbrella chronicles80455

Resident Evil 4, by a land slide. It's one of my very favorite games, ever. Umbrella Chronicles is good, but it's only really a must-have if you want to know the backstory to Resident Evil (which you probably will anyway after RE4 anyway lol). It gets very repetitive, but it's fun in short bits.

So yeah, RE4 is way better.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#320 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

@80455: hmmmm... RE4 without a doubt... RE: UC is a GREAT game do not get me wrong, I own it and love every single minute of it... but is more dedicated for fans of the series who would like to play as wesker (never available before) and see some side of the RE saga.

RE4 is a great adventure/action game with some puzzles. the horror/SURVIVAL part of the series was practical remove, but you get some nice horror moments. The over the shoulder look make it great.. and the montion sensitive of the wii version make it even better.

hope that helps...

@alexh_99 as long as you are not looking for a challenging game.. the star wars is really fun, and the co-op is fun as well (Thus I did not try it much in co-op) The game is worth the money (specially if like me you had not play the star wars lego series before) is 3 games in one for the price of one... The game have nice colors, nice story, great unlockable.. and is fun to play (adventure/action) .. the only down is that is easy (you never die) but that aside is a great game to just chill and enjoy some time....

hope taht helps, I have no clue about the other one.

@ninwin99 sorry no clue about sport games.. :oops:

[QUOTE="Packt"]Not sure if this thread is meant to cover virtual console releases, but I was thinking on picking up Super Mario RPG for the Wii. Should I try out the N64 Mario RPG first? Is it worth a purchase, I have a 1000 points and I can't decide on a game.Phantom5800
I would say get it, I have played through the game at least 30 times (starting with the N64 cart of course :P) and have enjoyed it each time

.... if you are talking about paper mario for N64, yeap.. get it... GREATgame.. imo it was able to mix turn-based with "real time action" insuch a great way that you would love it. The game is long enough, have nice quest and the plataforming part is pretty sweet.

and.. wait what?? Super mario RPG?? when was that release?? I have being busy but I would never thought I would miss that....

@Jordan: I was going to ask why Toki Tori is not on the list, but I read above why.. imo is a great game... but yea TV king is pry more fun with more friends.. Thus a friend got it and imo is just a bad version of buzzer, thus I just look it for about 15 min. :lol: Anyway.. wanted to say that I strongely reccommend Toki Tori as puzzle game :)

Also sorry I have not being around much lately.... life have me bit busy atm :) I`ll pop-in as much as I can :)

Enjoy...

ImSwordMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 ImSwordMan
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts
Okami or Mario kart...I need help making a decision.
GerrywithaG15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 GerrywithaG15
Member since 2007 • 999 Posts
ok i just got mine two weeks ago and the only game i have is super mario galaxy, and i know brawl and mario kart are must haves but what are some others?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Okami or Mario kart...I need help making a decision.ImSwordMan

Well... let me start by saying that those 2 are completely different and each of them is GREAT on it gerne..

OKAMI: (which I finally got the wii version :P ) is a great action/adventure with an unique gameplay, good battles, beautifull art.. and between side quest and the main story would keep you busy for at least 30h.

MK: It has tons of stuff (karts, bike and character) to unlock. Also it has others stuff like ghost data (which you can send to Wii friend to challenge them or show how good you are :P ). All this would give you a great single player. The mutiplayer offline is pretty good (Thus I did not like the battle mode offline, you can just sit there and your team may win anyway :? ) Now, where the amazing part is in MK: Multiplayer online. imo is the best multi online. The point system just make it addictive and you would find yourself playing for hours and hours... with friends and with anyone in the world/region.

SO.... It all depends what you want atm. single player vs online multiplayer.

Personally I got MK 1st.. why?

MK price would not drop any time soon, with Okami you can find nice price dropping. You can just get MK and play all you want, and when you get tired (which if you are any like me would be in a looooooong time - it has not happen yet- ) you get a single player game (e.g. Okami) when you are done with that MK would be still there for some multiplayer replay... :)

Hope that helps.. enjoy..

ok i just got mine two weeks ago and the only game i have is super mario galaxy, and i know brawl and mario kart are must haves but what are some others?GerrywithaG15

It all depends the type of game you like... did you check the list on the 1st post?? I own all of them and enjoy them (exc maybe galaxy, for me it was not THAT great.. and I do not thing that SSBB is a must, it all depends on how many online/offline multiplayer you want.. I had SSBB and MK, end up selling my SSBB copy :oops: )

Anyway.. I strongly recommend Zelda: TP, RE4 and MP3. If you like puzzle (point and click) games also Z&W is pretty good.

NMH: is a blast... killing assassins and collecting stuff, you would have a really fun @20h (time depends how much you complete the game... 100% including second play would give you around 40h)

Super Paper Mario is fun, but I would get Paper Mario instead on the VC imo. ( turn-based RPG in a great, fun way :P )

hope taht helps..

daruniaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 daruniaz
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts

Hey you all,

I doubt getting a new footie. Shall I take the Fifa 2008 or latest PES? I only played fifa so far, but wondered which is the best. What do you think?

eaglex14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 eaglex14

w I didn't know my games would be so high rated

I have

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Mario Galaxy

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

Okami

Mario Kart Wii

Legend Of Zelda Twillight Princess

Madden NFL 08

And the one game that NO ONE should get that I have, is Far Cry Vegeance. 5.5 I thought It would be a 2 or 3. Worst game on the Wii.

But Are there any Other good FPS games? Maybe one you can use twith the classic controller?

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts

Hey you all,

I doubt getting a new footie. Shall I take the Fifa 2008 or latest PES? I only played fifa so far, but wondered which is the best. What do you think?

daruniaz

While I haven't played either, I've heard more positive things towards PES.

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 zeriva
Member since 2007 • 4531 Posts

Hey guys, I just got my Wii two days ago and I was wondering if Mario Kart Wii was a good game to buy.

I've played and owned almost ever Mario Kart game and wanted to know from you guys if this was a game I would definitely like. The Mario Kart series has been one of my favorite racing game series.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 JordanElek

The Mario Kart series has been one of my favorite racing game series.zeriva

Then you'll love it. MKWii combines nearly all of the best traits of the previous entries, the Wii Wheel control is accurate and really fun to use, and the online play is superb. The only thing you should be wary of is the increased difficulty when playing online. Because there are so many human players, the weapons are quite a bit more hectic than you might be used to. Some people think this makes the game that much more fun, and others get too frustrated. Either way, you should definitely get it if you enjoyed all the other Mario Kart games.

weber182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#329 weber182
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts

Okay so i've only got like 75 bucks and i want to get two of the following..... LoZ:TP, Okami, RE4 wii, Mario Galaxy, DBZ: Tenkaichi 3, No More Heroes.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Dark_Link142

Okay so i've only got like 75 bucks and i want to get two of the following..... LoZ:TP, Okami, RE4 wii, Mario Galaxy, DBZ: Tenkaichi 3, No More Heroes.

weber182

In the end it's your choice, but I recommend Twilight Princess/Okami or RE4. I would suggest both Okami and TP but they're fairly similar sometimes. It just matters in which you're interested most in.

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 zeriva

[QUOTE="zeriva"]The Mario Kart series has been one of my favorite racing game series.JordanElek

Then you'll love it. MKWii combines nearly all of the best traits of the previous entries, the Wii Wheel control is accurate and really fun to use, and the online play is superb. The only thing you should be wary of is the increased difficulty when playing online. Because there are so many human players, the weapons are quite a bit more hectic than you might be used to. Some people think this makes the game that much more fun, and others get too frustrated. Either way, you should definitely get it if you enjoyed all the other Mario Kart games.

Thanks man, I'll definitely be getting this game. Thanks for the help.
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

Okami or Mario kart...I need help making a decision.ImSwordMan

Okami

Neo737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Neo737
Member since 2008 • 56 Posts

I would'nt recommend it because One Piece is a crappy show as it is. Some good anime based games are the Bleach titles for the Wii and DS.

Bleach RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Neo737
Although the reviews for Mario Kart might say otherwise, Mario Kart Wii sticks to the winning formula and is incredibly addictive. Much more variety than Double Dash.
Neo737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Neo737

HashBrownie89 wrote:

"Are there any good senseless greusome violence games for the Wii?"

Try Manhunt 2. Just as provocative as GTA.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

w I didn't know my games would be so high rated

I have

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Super Mario Galaxy

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

Okami

Mario Kart Wii

Legend Of Zelda Twillight Princess

Madden NFL 08

And the one game that NO ONE should get that I have, is Far Cry Vegeance. 5.5 I thought It would be a 2 or 3. Worst game on the Wii.

But Are there any Other good FPS games? Maybe one you can use twith the classic controller?

eaglex14

well.. maybe no a "true" FPS.. but MP3 is a great one and I do not see it on your collection there.. I know there are a couple more, I think even on the VC... but I can not remember atm.. and kind of tired...

[QUOTE="zeriva"]The Mario Kart series has been one of my favorite racing game series.JordanElek

agree..

imo.. is the bEST multiplayer online... is just addictive (read my perview post... )

[QUOTE="weber182"]

Dark_Link142

In the end it's your choice, but I recommend Twilight Princess/Okami or RE4. I would suggest both Okami and TP but they're fairly similar sometimes. It just matters in which you're interested most in.

agree with that statement... was going to say the same. And I would go with Okami 1st.. unless you are a zelda fan. Also Okami is cheaper atm, so that would aloud you to gte more games.

Among the others.. defenetely RE4. NMH is good, but RE4 is better (imo) and would give you more for your $$$.

HOpe that helps everyone...

enjoy gaming...

Montebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Montebest
Is 'We Ski' any good?
Grugy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Grugy

Fire Emlem Radiant Dawn is a great buy :). The only problem is the increased difficulty levels.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

hey guys, i want a game that uses the motion controls well, and has replay value. i was thinking of getting warioware (i liked it when i rented it but im not one of those guys who likes to get a high score) or boom blox (but id like to know what do you exactly do in boom blox). i am also considering getting trauma center new blood (but i want to know how much replay is there and is there any new gameplay ideas behind it). i am open to other suggestions as well. the games i played are madden 07, zelda, mario galaxy, re4, metroid prime, zack and wiki, ssbb, mkwii, super paper mario, wario ware, no more heroes, medal of honor 2, and trauma center second opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

hey.. does anyone have any clue how the wii version of Alone in the dark is??

I played the 360 for about 3 hours... The camara has some lil issue, but it seems that that is a must lately for horror videogames. But the BAD thing was: bad.. bad controls, specially the battle system. I think that it may not be so annoying with the wii, bc of the montion sensitive stuff... so has anyone try this one?

Please let me know... I`m dying for some horror and the ps3 version would not come any time soon..

Thx. :)

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Dark_Link142

hey.. does anyone have any clue how the wii version of Alone in the dark is??

I played the 360 for about 3 hours... The camara has some lil issue, but it seems that that is a must lately for horror videogames. But the BAD thing was: bad.. bad controls, specially the battle system. I think that it may not be so annoying with the wii, bc of the montion sensitive stuff... so has anyone try this one?

Please let me know... I`m dying for some horror and the ps3 version would not come any time soon..

Thx. :)

chang_1910

Apparently it's got some good controls, with some minor exceptions, but is "unfinished" as a reviewer said...forget who, though :P.

But yeah, I have not heard goods about it. I haven't played it myself though so I don't know...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Thx... a user review here in GS?? I`ll look into it.. Thx...

if anyone else knows.. I wil really appreciated your though... I would rather save the $$ (even the rent if is THAT bad, as imo the 360 version)

Avatar image for EricOwnsY_basic
EricOwnsY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 EricOwnsY_basic
Member since 2003 • 407 Posts
Metroid 3 or resident evil 4... .looking for an exciting shooter
Picklechugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#345 Picklechugger
Member since 2004 • 1465 Posts
I've been looking for a new game and just realised what I want. I want a rather lengthy game with good gameplay (doesn't matter what kind) and most importantly: memorable characters and a backing storyline that works. I'm talking preferable on the VC so suggestions would be nice. I don't want to download Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past just yet (I beat it on the super nintendo ages ago) or any other zelda as of yet. I'm looking at Paper Mario right now and maybe the Neutopias or Landstalker or anything really :P. If any of those games have really memorable characters let me know! p.s. I have played Paper Mario before and know a lot about it so suggestions for the other games would be appreciated.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 zeriva
I need to choose between Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy. Been a fan of both franchises, played alot of Zelda games, played alot of Mario games. I honestly just can't decide between the two.
nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts

Metroid 3 or resident evil 4... .looking for an exciting shooterEricOwnsY_basic

RE4 is much more intense, and is honestly one of th ebest games I've ver played. You will jump in your seat at least once while playing it. It's also only $30, so thats nice. Metroid 3 is much more slow paced and there isn't much good combat outside of boss battles. There is more emphasis on puzzles.

RE4 is far more "exciting" though.

nakasa5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 nakasa5
Member since 2005 • 1429 Posts

I need to choose between Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy. Been a fan of both franchises, played alot of Zelda games, played alot of Mario games. I honestly just can't decide between the two.zeriva

Well those are the two best games on the Wii imo, and you will not be disappointed by either. It really depends on what you are looking for. If you want the most epic Zelda ever, along with several dungeons and a huge Hyrule that will take you about 60 hours to complete, then you want Zelda. Mario has beautiful graphics and extremely innovative gameplay. There obviously isn't much of a story, but the levels are among the most creative in any game...ever. You will get about 40 hours out of this game.

Like I said, you cannot go wrong with either.

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 zeriva

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I need to choose between Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy. Been a fan of both franchises, played alot of Zelda games, played alot of Mario games. I honestly just can't decide between the two.nakasa5

Well those are the two best games on the Wii imo, and you will not be disappointed by either. It really depends on what you are looking for. If you want the most epic Zelda ever, along with several dungeons and a huge Hyrule that will take you about 60 hours to complete, then you want Zelda. Mario has beautiful graphics and extremely innovative gameplay. There obviously isn't much of a story, but the levels are among the most creative in any game...ever. You will get about 40 hours out of this game.

Like I said, you cannot go wrong with either.

I think I'm leaning over Zelda right now because you said it would take me more hours to complete but, I'm still not sure yet. Anybody else want to help me decide?
epayps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 epayps2
Member since 2005 • 3129 Posts
Would any of you guys reccomend Soul Calibur 2? I'm looking for a good fighting game for the GC, and I here the Soul Calibur games are good.