Wii Game Recommendation Thread -- ALL 'which game to get' questions HERE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Link142"]

Eh, once again, anyone played Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance? Can you tell me which is better and if it's worth getting? Just want some opinions here :P . Thanks in advance.

Phantom5800

they are both good games :P get both eventually, but get PoR first since RD is the sequel to it. IMO, RD is better, but many disagree, either way, they are almost the same game, the ending of PoR leaves you wanting more and leads you in to RD.

Thanks. I'll probably get them soon. Path of Radiance is only 30 dollars, and Radiant Dawn is only 40.

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#52 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

Well Right now im stuck between a rock and a hard place, Ive got my "game buying descision" down to two choices, Either buy Okami or get a Wii Points card and download Star Fox 64, Super Mario Bros 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3(I have enough points because i have some leftover) all games ive never played. So which is the best choice since i really can't go wrong?

TheColbert

I have all 3 of these games on VC, and they are all easily steals. Super mario bros 3 imo is the greatest Mario game that ever existed, Star Fox 64 being the best Star Fox game yet, and Sonic 3 being the best Sonic game ever made.

Okami is $50 bucks and is only 1 game. VC games FTW!!!

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Dark_Link142
[QUOTE="TheColbert"]

Well Right now im stuck between a rock and a hard place, Ive got my "game buying descision" down to two choices, Either buy Okami or get a Wii Points card and download Star Fox 64, Super Mario Bros 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog 3(I have enough points because i have some leftover) all games ive never played. So which is the best choice since i really can't go wrong?

wiifan001

I have all 3 of these games on VC, and they are all easily steals. Super mario bros 3 imo is the greatest Mario game that ever existed, Star Fox 64 being the best Star Fox game yet, and Sonic 3 being the best Sonic game ever made.

Okami is $50 bucks and is only 1 game. VC games FTW!!!

$40, actually :P.

And yes, I suppose the VC games probably win over Okami in this case. Okami's still great :D.

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts
Thanks for all the help everyone. I ended up going with the points, just to many great games for only $20. Still the next game I get will probly be Okami anyway.
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
I recommend Okami because the Nintendo Channel won't let me.
wii360fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 wii360fan
Member since 2008 • 354 Posts
Somebody give me a good VC game title to download. I'm sitting with 500 points left so it can't be too expensive. Whats a cheap steal that will keep my attention more than twice playing it?
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Somebody give me a good VC game title to download. I'm sitting with 500 points left so it can't be too expensive. Whats a cheap steal that will keep my attention more than twice playing it?wii360fan

Startropics (an zelda spinoff) or Super Mario Bro 3. Also the zelda NES original game is pretty clasic, a old-school, but dunno how much you would like it, even thus you seems to be a fan of the series...

That said: Unless you really really want to get a VC game, I would wait for Wiiware launch, and if after that you do not like any game on launch and still want to spent the points get then the VC games... :)

Enjoy gaming...

wii360fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 wii360fan
Member since 2008 • 354 Posts

[QUOTE="wii360fan"]Somebody give me a good VC game title to download. I'm sitting with 500 points left so it can't be too expensive. Whats a cheap steal that will keep my attention more than twice playing it?chang_1910

Startropics (an zelda spinoff) or Super Mario Bro 3. Also the zelda NES original game is pretty clasic, a old-school, but dunno how much you would like it, even thus you seems to be a fan of the series...

That said: Unless you really really want to get a VC game, I would wait for Wiiware launch, and if after that you do not like any game on launch and still want to spent the points get then the VC games... :)

Enjoy gaming...

Appreciate it. I'll wait for Wii Ware launch. Forgive my ignorance because I've been engulfed in finals in school but when does Wii Ware launch?

thetrent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thetrent1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
it launches 12th of may.

On another note - does anyone have any opinions on Wii game difficulty?
I mean i have Zelda Princess Twilight, MarioKart, and Mario Galaxy.... all of which seem fairly easy.
Are there any decent difficult games? Ive been looking into No More Heroes and Metroid 3 but people say their average again, and like zelda, buying it, and finishing it easily isnt worth the money.
Thanks! Opinions...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

[QUOTE="wii360fan"]Somebody give me a good VC game title to download. I'm sitting with 500 points left so it can't be too expensive. Whats a cheap steal that will keep my attention more than twice playing it?wii360fan

Enjoy gaming...

Appreciate it. I'll wait for Wii Ware launch. Forgive my ignorance because I've been engulfed in finals in school but when does Wii Ware launch?

np.. :) and we all get got into real life stuff.. nothing to forgive dude :P

like the person above said: May 12th..

And even thus kotaku publish this a day after Chris let us know this .. now like I said on that last thread... dunno about being launch releases...

@Thetrent1: Hmmmmm... hard.... well it all depends what a hard game is for you. For me I do not think that there is any HARD game for Wii, exc of course on the VC.

Like you stated MP and NMH are average (exc for the one hit mission on NMH) but of the 2 MP3 would be more hard, imho.

Now: have you play RE4?? is not hard but it can be pretty challenging (specially bc of silly ashley :P ) and fun... If you did not got the game for PS2, is WORTH it...

Hope that helps somehow, sorry could not help more...

btw: the tomb raider was mention to me as a bit hard, but for my experience is bc of controllers no actually the game. Getting use to teh controllers get a lil while and if you do not play it often, you kind of need to get use to them everytime you pick the game. at least for me.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Dark_Link142

it launches 12th of may.

I mean i have Zelda Princess Twilight, MarioKart, and Mario Galaxy.... all of which seem fairly easy.
Are there any decent difficult games? Ive been looking into No More Heroes and Metroid 3 but people say their average again, and like zelda, buying it, and finishing it easily isnt worth the money.
Thanks! Opinions...thetrent1

Metroid Prime 3 is a great game and the difficulty is great too. The settings are normal, hard, and (once unlocked) Hyper Mode which is pretty challenging.

I don't know about No More Heroes though...

Some other difficult games are Sonic and the Secret Rings and Battalion Wars 2.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

Would anyone here recommend that I download F-Zero?

I played the GBA title a few years ago and found it vaguely entertaining, and the GC game was alright.

The thing is that I'm really itching to play a SNES racer for some reason and Super Mario Kart is no where in sight...

What do you think, should I get F-Zero (btw is it a really hard game? Is it easy to get the hang of?), or should I hold out for Super Mario Kart, whenever that will finally be released?

Zeeknyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zeeknyne
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I'm gonna go crazy and say to add Boom Blox to that list, wether in the party or solo category. The game is superb.
piemanngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 piemanngamer
Member since 2007 • 481 Posts
I played a lot of GH III and i need a new rythm game should i get rock band or Aerosmith?
Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#66 Lisandro_v22
Member since 2005 • 1319 Posts
why is Mario Party 8a "must have" and Okami it's in "others", just because it's a N title doesn't make it better, and in my opinion it sucks they only recicled everything again like they did it the last 6 times
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

why is Mario Party 8a "must have" and Okami it's in "others", just because it's a N title doesn't make it better, and in my opinion it sucks they only recicled everything again like they did it the last 6 timesLisandro_v22

Mario Party 8 isn't a must have. It's in the party games section. There's no denying that lots of people love the Wii as a party console. And Mario Party is a good party game.

drewquinn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 drewquinn2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="thetrent1"]it launches 12th of may.

Thanks! Opinions...Dark_Link142

Metroid Prime 3 is a great game and the difficulty is great too. The settings are normal, hard, and (once unlocked) Hyper Mode which is pretty challenging.

I don't know about No More Heroes though...

Some other difficult games are Sonic and the Secret Rings and Battalion Wars 2.

You have to get No More Heroes!

it is my favorite game for the wii!

its funny full of action and just superb!

i would rate it out of 10...10000/10

Matthew_han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Matthew_han
Member since 2006 • 303 Posts
Why isnt boom blox up there?
evrdayblues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#70 evrdayblues
Member since 2005 • 512 Posts

Hey, I was curious if anyone has had a chance to play the FFCC WiiWare title.

Is it any good? How much does it cost?

Sgtpeppers445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Sgtpeppers445
Member since 2007 • 217 Posts
so i want a new game and i was thinking either mario kart or mohh 2 and was wondering which would keep me more intrested for a longer non-reptitve time
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 JordanElek

Why isnt boom blox up there? Matthew_han

It just came out and hardly anyone has played it. I don't base this list off review scores.

Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Dark_Link142

so i want a new game and i was thinking either mario kart or mohh 2 and was wondering which would keep me more intrested for a longer non-reptitve timeSgtpeppers445

Depends what you prefer. FPS or racing? Either one you get, you won't lose. They're both non-repetitive.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#74 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

I know that I am probably the only one, but I think that Super Mario Sunshine was a far better game than galaxy (Do not get me wrong I do think that Galaxy rocks!)

ozzsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ozzsoad
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

[QUOTE="Matthew_han"]Why isnt boom blox up there? JordanElek

It just came out and hardly anyone has played it. I don't base this list off review scores.

I can say right now that Boom Blox definitely needs to be on the list. It is by far the best 3rd party game available on the Wii. I urge everyone to check it out.

It brings me back to my childhood when I'd make a tower of blocks just to see them get knocked over, only I can go back and see it happen over and over. There's nothing better than seeing an explosion of tiny blox flying all over the screen. It's a blast making your own levels, I could spend an entire day doing that, making the next great Rube Goldberg type level. It's been a long time since I've had so much fun playing multiplayer.

I can't believe just how much fun I'm having with this simple yet incredibly addictive game. It's so good, I haven't touched GTA IV or Mario Kart Wii in days.

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 JordanElek

Thanks for impressions, ozzsoad. I'm fairly certain that Boom Blox will be added to the list, maybe even in the Must Haves section.

WiiWare games will be included in their own section of this list. I'll only be listing the Must Haves of WiiWare since there will be such a wide selection of games coming. PM me with recommendations.

I downloaded Lost Winds this morning. I've only been able to play up to the first save point, but it's pretty awesome so far. The controls are spot-on and the presentation is perfect. The attention to detail is great. I have a feeling it might be one of the first highly recommended WiiWare games, though that might depend on how long it turns out to be.

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

Jordan, you should add the following:

Party titles: Boom blox.

other: bully, SSX blur, fire emblem.

Avatar image for CoMeDyChRiS1989
CoMeDyChRiS1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 CoMeDyChRiS1989
Member since 2006 • 381 Posts
im feeling iffy about wii fit at this point due to the reviews. im a die hard guitar hero fan. should i get aerosmith edition instead? i was also considering Ninja Gaiden II. Thoughts?
Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Lisandro_v22

about: "They aren't as widely appealing as the must-haves, but they're high-quality and worth a look", the whole point of a recomendation is to let people now about good games, so a game that's "widely appealing" is a must-have and a game that's very good is an "Other"

and by the way "widely appealing" and "best of the best" aren't synonyms

Lisandro_v22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Lisandro_v22

Thanks for impressions, ozzsoad. I'm fairly certain that Boom Blox will be added to the list, maybe even in the Must Haves section.

WiiWare games will be included in their own section of this list. I'll only be listing the Must Haves of WiiWare since there will be such a wide selection of games coming. PM me with recommendations.

I downloaded Lost Winds this morning. I've only been able to play up to the first save point, but it's pretty awesome so far. The controls are spot-on and the presentation is perfect. The attention to detail is great. I have a feeling it might be one of the first highly recommended WiiWare games, though that might depend on how long it turns out to be.

JordanElek

I heard Lost Winds lasts 3 hours

General_Diablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 General_Diablo
Member since 2008 • 566 Posts

hey it is my b-day and i need some ideas, i got ssbb do not want mario kart , got zelda, hate mario party, love super mario strikers.

as of now i am just gatting a lot of wii points so somebody talk me out of it

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Does No More Heroes is long?

And I was thinking about getting it along with RE:UC or spending the same amount on Okami..

nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts

And I was thinking about getting it along with RE:UC or spending the same amount on Okami..

MonsieurX

NMH is quite lengthy, though don't expect an RPG length.

but i couldn't understand your second request quite clearly, do you think you should get both NMH and RE or get Okami alone?

if so, then i can't help you :P but Okami is a better game than RE even if i didn't play it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

MonsieurX

if you complete the whole game 100% (buy all stuff, get alll items... and such..) you would spend between 15-20h... you can play it a second time for a extra 8-10h if you want to get the extra unlock art work....

hope taht helps....

the 3 games are pretty good..... I would get NMH + RE:UC and would wait for Okami to drop price a bit... :P

sk_chaingang54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 sk_chaingang54
Member since 2005 • 251 Posts
Should I get Wii Fit or Mario Kart Wii? I loved previous Mario Karts, but think the Wii Fit is interesting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Should I get Wii Fit or Mario Kart Wii? I loved previous Mario Karts, but think the Wii Fit is interesting.sk_chaingang54

MK.... I have not play Wii Fit, nor I will... But MK is imho the BEST multiplayer... specially online... and if you like teh series you would LOVE this one... nice amount of character to unlock as well as karts/bike... and you have the ghost stuff.. and if you like compete for ranking... well.... you would spend a LOT of time to beat ppl worldwide... :)

enjoy gaming...

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I have a question. Although i might as well direct this question to Chang because she answers everyones:P. Anyway Boom blox to me looks so extremely entertaining is it something that'll stay fresh? Is the multiplayer fun? Is it's lengh as huge as it sounds? I heard something like hundreds of challenges and is the edit mode any good? Is it easy to use?

Thanks for any help you guys and Chang:P can provide.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG... ROFLMAO...

yea... I decide to answer as many Q i can during vacations, I got piss one time I was here and I waited almost 2 days for one answer, so...

Anyway... sorry in this case I cn not help you, I do not get much multiplayers...

Thus any answer of this would be nice.. I`m thinking of trading RRR2 and this seem to be a good option for my multi fun... I need one more "adult" than RRR2, it got kind of boring the 3rd-4th time, one of my friend just play for about 15min and said.. "no, too childish" :? ...

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 craigalan23
Chang you've told me your story before and i know now you're a noble Recommendation knight. Recommending the best of the best games to poor peasants that you were once like ;). Just so everyone knows though by multiplayer i don't mean Wii live just having a friend there playing with you. Also it's ok you have the power to help many more Chang you can do it!
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
Hmmm. Okami still hasn't made the must have list? That stinks. Haven't played it yet jordanelek?
c00lb1u3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91 c00lb1u3
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
I was thinking about getting RE4 or Mario Kart Wii. I've never played a resident evil game but it looks really cool.
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
I was thinking about getting RE4 or Mario Kart Wii. I've never played a resident evil game but it looks really cool.c00lb1u3
RE4 is a not to be missed experience. It was my first RE game also. Wasn't too fond of the old style gameplayl. I recommend that now, then pick up Mario Kart later.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#93 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Hey jordan, you should really add boom blox to that list, its a great party game.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 haziqonfire

I have a question. Although i might as well direct this question to Chang because she answers everyones:P. Anyway Boom blox to me looks so extremely entertaining is it something that'll stay fresh? Is the multiplayer fun? Is it's lengh as huge as it sounds? I heard something like hundreds of challenges and is the edit mode any good? Is it easy to use?

craigalan23

Its a good game, the level editor is pretty easy to use and if you're creative, you'll make a lot of neat things in it. Its a fresh experience, yes. When someone thinks about the Wii, this is one title that should be mentioned, because it fits perfectly and is truly what the Wii is about -- Fun. this game is just pure old fun, anyone can play it, and multiplayer is where the game really shines. It has a lot of challanges, i've played about 6 hours or more since i got it two days ago and i have like 22% completion, so theres a lot to do.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 craigalan23
[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

Haziqonfire

Its a good game, the level editor is pretty easy to use and if you're creative, you'll make a lot of neat things in it. Its a fresh experience, yes. When someone thinks about the Wii, this is one title that should be mentioned, because it fits perfectly and is truly what the Wii is about -- Fun. this game is just pure old fun, anyone can play it, and multiplayer is where the game really shines. It has a lot of challanges, i've played about 6 hours or more since i got it two days ago and i have like 22% completion, so theres a lot to do.

I'm probably gonna play it with people that rarely or never do play wii are the controls simple? Anyway from the sounds of it i'm getting it in june. Thanks for all of the help. When i saw the game i thought it looked puzzling and very fun. I can't wait to play it bcause it looks perfectly designed for the wii.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 haziqonfire
[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="craigalan23"]

craigalan23

I'm probably gonna play it with people that rarely or never do play wii are the controls simple? Anyway from the sounds of it i'm getting it in june. Thanks for all of the help. When i saw the game i thought it looked puzzling and very fun. I can't wait to play it bcause it looks perfectly designed for the wii.

The controls are very simple. Basically the B button controls camera, you hold B and move the remote to move the camera, Then to throw a ball at a block, you hold A, swing and when you swing forward let go of A.

Then for pulling objects out (the jenga type game) you hold A and move the block left or right. Its easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="craigalan23"]

Haziqonfire

The controls are very simple. Basically the B button controls camera, you hold B and move the remote to move the camera, Then to throw a ball at a block, you hold A, swing and when you swing forward let go of A.

Then for pulling objects out (the jenga type game) you hold A and move the block left or right. Its easy.

hey dude.. thx....

I`m trading RRR2, it end up being funny, but kind of too "child" (sorry to fans)

So I was wondering, when I was recommended RRR2 they say it was good, fun to all age. my friends and I had a problem with the fact that the game is too much of teh same, it does not have pretty much any challenge, and for some reason we had to play around 10 mini games in a rod (maybe I had to unlock something, dunno) The game was great the 1st time, I even came here and recommended myself, but now I do not, at least no for "adults".

Could you fill me in with that... I`m 28yo and my friend are btw 27 and late 30`s... I know that the jenga type would be a blast bc we enjoy that one as a board/table game.. But what about the rest of the games??

Short:

1. A group of late 20`s up to late 30`s would enjoy this game with some snacks and wine?? One of my friend and I are the only "gamers" the others are just "casuals"

2. do the game get repetitive? There are suppose to be over 200 games, but how similar are they??

3. Do I have to unlock stuff bf I get to play minigames?? (I`ll get the game in june, and i will be back on full schedule by then)

4. Are the game "simple" e.g. jerga, you said move the block L or R, but do you really need the "balance" needed for the board game or a gross movement would do it??

Thx :D:D

(sorry for all the Qs, I would like a multi minigames to stick with :) )

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 haziqonfire

Could you fill me in with that... I`m 28yo and my friend are btw 27 and late 30`s... I know that the jenga type would be a blast bc we enjoy that one as a board/table game.. But what about the rest of the games??

Short:

1. A group of late 20`s up to late 30`s would enjoy this game with some snacks and wine?? One of my friend and I are the only "gamers" the others are just "casuals"

2. do the game get repetitive? There are suppose to be over 200 games, but how similar are they??

3. Do I have to unlock stuff bf I get to play minigames?? (I`ll get the game in june, and i will be back on full schedule by then)

4. Are the game "simple" e.g. jerga, you said move the block L or R, but do you really need the "balance" needed for the board game or a gross movement would do it??

Thx :D:D

(sorry for all the Qs, I would like a multi minigames to stick with :) )

chang_1910

The game has many different variations of jenga/throwing blocks off, trust me -- you'll find a lot to do in multiplayer.

as for your questions, here we go:
1. Yes, i think this game has wide appeal. My friends and I are big gamers, but we enjoy this game a lot. both my friends own a PS3/Wii and they both think this is the best third party game for the Wii. Funny thing, my friends just left, we played for about 4-5 hours of the game .. :| they got hooked. We're around 18 years old btw.

My parents too enjoy the game, and they are in their 50's.

2. The game has over 300 puzzles (What it says on the back of the box) Some might get repetative, but so far it hasnt for me. Since there are so many puzzles/multiplayer games, you wont get bored of it for a while. Each of the sections has about 7 puzzles/games with similar theme's, but most of them are different because of how they are set up.

3. The only things you really unlock are for the level creator. All the multiplayer aspects are unlocked from the start. Most things you'll unlock are items/props for the level creator, or later stages for single player.

4. I dont really understand this question, but i guess your asking if you need to balance the blocks before moving them? not really, as long as you just flick to the left or right you'll get rid of the block. But you can swing it around and stuff.

Hope that helped.
nintend-man86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 nintend-man86
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
hey i was wondering if i should buy mario kart wii or save up for rock band. what do you think?
captincroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 captincroc
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Trauma center Second opinion and new blood is brill;)