• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#1 volumesoxxs
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly.
SlayrUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 SlayrUK
Member since 2004 • 5718 Posts

That sucks man, seriously.

My bro just had his house broken into the other night.. makes you really angry really :evil: Stupid people..

jesus128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 jesus128
Member since 2005 • 4197 Posts
Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly. volumesoxxs
oh the pain :cry: How are you going to live without your DS!?!?!?!
DarthVaderNDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 DarthVaderNDS
Member since 2005 • 1615 Posts

Well now you have a reason to get a lite :D

Hope ya find it though :(

avee69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 avee69
Member since 2003 • 1058 Posts
Bad day man, sorry to hear. Maybe you can get another one?
Avatar image for insanewolfninja
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#6 insanewolfninja
Member since 2005 • 4919 Posts
Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly. volumesoxxs
that sucks man maybe better luck tommrow.
th2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 th2
Member since 2004 • 4099 Posts
Never bring your DS to shool is the utimate taboo. :o
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly. jesus128

dont understand why peaple like you have to be that way have some syphothy. my god .
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly. jesus128

dont understand why peaple like you have to be that way have some syphothy. my god .
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 volumesoxxs
I dont know what im going to do now.... Whenever im bored i always pull out my DS and play AC WW or Castlevania DoS or Resident Evil DS and i would make it my goal to train alot on FF IV....the memories lost :cry:
stalest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 stalest
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts
i felt genuinely sad when i read your post. i myself would cry a week non-stop if i found out someone had stolen mine :( people are disgusting (to quote the guy by the tree in kakariko town), even though you shouldn't worry about leaving something expensive (even at a table in a café while going to a toilet) it just doesn't work. people are mad these days, like i said. don't bring your DS to school, and if you must, never leave it unattended!
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 insanewolfninja
I dont know what im going to do now.... Whenever im bored i always pull out my DS and play AC WW or Castlevania DoS or Resident Evil DS and i would make it my goal to train alot on FF IV....the memories lost :cry: volumesoxxs
you can always if you have a ps just buy FF chronicles it even has chron trigger wich is alot better.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 volumesoxxs
Yeah  people are so messed up i mean i always hear these stories about how someone got hustled 500 bucks and stuff but i never thought it would happen to me. I hate people who steal from others i think those are almost as bad as the murderers. That DS kept me entertained whenever i was bored im seriously gonna miss playing everyday until i get a new one. even today i was planning on playing a round of MK DS online and all that stuff. I just hope the DS lite comes out soon.
Nintendo-Nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Nintendo-Nerd
Member since 2006 • 4361 Posts
Man That Is A Really Bad Day, well I have some advise to you if you can not find your DS or can not find who ever stoll your DS. You should import a DS Lite, because you can get them on March 2nd and if you dont find it you better get another on. So import a DS lite and then everything will be all good, But that really does suck that you lost your DS. If I lost my DS I would FLIP
Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Cutekitten6_18
Member since 2005 • 22640 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Today you cant really leave anything unattended. Someone tried to take my Zen Sleek a few days ago.
p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#16 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6609 Posts
sorry to hear that man, that sucks.
th2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 th2
Member since 2004 • 4099 Posts
I repeat bringing it to school is the utimate taboo.:|
Avatar image for darkknightdetec
darkknightdetec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 darkknightdetec
Member since 2005 • 1240 Posts
That's why I don't bring my DS to school.  You should learn how to download games onto a graphing calculator :D.
pr_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pr_master
Member since 2005 • 670 Posts
So you go to school sick :| and you take your DS to your school :|
i sure you cant hurt anyone, LOL
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 insanewolfninja
Man That Is A Really Bad Day, well I have some advise to you if you can not find your DS or can not find who ever stoll your DS. You should import a DS Lite, because you can get them on March 2nd and if you dont find it you better get another on. So import a DS lite and then everything will be all good, But that really does suck that you lost your DS. If I lost my DS I would FLIPNintendo-Nerd
as unto me.
Link_fan_316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 Link_fan_316
Member since 2004 • 1914 Posts
dude sorry to hear that -_- that REALLY sucks -_-specially becouse of the games T-T
theonexix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 theonexix
Member since 2005 • 566 Posts

Never take expensive stuff to school... and if you do allways keep it witth you. even if you have to put it in your underpants if you have sport:D but dam yeah that sucks, its also sucks quase you lost save files and 2 games...

well, we learned one thing for sure, thats wasn't your lucky day

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 volumesoxxs
[QUOTE="pr_master"]So you go to school sick :| and you take your DS to your school :|
i sure you cant hurt anyone, LOL

lol hey now anger can rise the dead :wink:
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 volumesoxxs
what really sucks is that i know a ton of people that bring their DS to school and they just leave them in their backpacks and stuff but i did that one day and i never bring videogames to school and look what happend to me -_-
Mrpayday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mrpayday
Member since 2004 • 1964 Posts
That's too bad. When my first DS got stolen, someone broke into my car at 3-4am and took my DS and every game I had. All together it was about three hundred dollars worth merchendise that got stolen. No the DS wasn't sitting on the seat for everyone to see, it was in the glove compartment out of sight. Count your blessings, you still have a chance to find the person that stole it and get it back. Even if you don't, at least only one ds and game one gba game was stolen.

By the way, I know how you feel with the whole, "the ONE time I leave it there". I never leave my DS in the car, but I had just come back from a long trip and I was VERY tired, and didn't feel like bringing my DS and every game inside the house at the time, so I just left it in the glove compartment... where I was sure it would be safe. OF COURSE someone breaks into the car that night.... of course.
FrostElf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FrostElf
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts
Man That Is A Really Bad Day, well I have some advise to you if you can not find your DS or can not find who ever stoll your DS. You should import a DS Lite, because you can get them on March 2nd and if you dont find it you better get another on. So import a DS lite and then everything will be all good, But that really does suck that you lost your DS. If I lost my DS I would FLIPNintendo-Nerd
Same here.. That sucks dude.. I feel bad for you... I remember when my $300 camera got stolen last spring... I WAS MAD!
aden21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 aden21
Member since 2005 • 216 Posts

since it gone u will know not to take it to school anymore start saving money for dslite i'm doing it

JorgeCarrillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JorgeCarrillo
Member since 2005 • 528 Posts

I remember when somebody stole my PDA the last day at school, that sucks.

Hope u can find it

Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#29 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
That completely sucks.... i now your pain!
Maestri09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Maestri09
Member since 2003 • 1203 Posts

It happens. it could've happened anywhere and with anyone. I remember in highschool my graphic calculator was stolen...back when they used to be rare and expensive.

don't get paranoid though. just take a few weeks to get over it, and wait for the DS lite.

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 volumesoxxs
[QUOTE="AnimeArtist"] That's too bad. When my first DS got stolen, someone broke into my car at 3-4am and took my DS and every game I had. All together it was about three hundred dollars worth merchendise that got stolen. No the DS wasn't sitting on the seat for everyone to see, it was in the glove compartment out of sight. Count your blessings, you still have a chance to find the person that stole it and get it back. Even if you don't, at least only one ds and game one gba game was stolen.

By the way, I know how you feel with the whole, "the ONE time I leave it there". I never leave my DS in the car, but I had just come back from a long trip and I was VERY tired, and didn't feel like bringing my DS and every game inside the house at the time, so I just left it in the glove compartment... where I was sure it would be safe. OF COURSE someone breaks into the car that night.... of course.

i hate people
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 volumesoxxs
Thanks guys you are really helping me get less worried about it
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 volumesoxxs
so let me get this straight you can get a DS lite in March over the internet?
monty_4256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 monty_4256
Member since 2004 • 8577 Posts
[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]so let me get this straight you can get a DS lite in March over the internet?

prbably not
the japanese are crazy about the DS, it will probably be sold out as bad as the 360 over in america...
Spincut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#35 Spincut
Member since 2004 • 4203 Posts

perhaps you did learn a valuable lesson from all this though.

who goes to "school" (which i'm going to assume is some k-12 school level)? Are they all people with fully developed senses of morals and honesty?

surely, high school (and especially lower than that) is not a utopian society of honesty and integrity, that's probably the likeliest place to get your crap stolen.

it's sad that your stuff is gone, at the same time, i dont recall one instance in my time in k-12, even as early as elementary school, where i felt it safe to leave my valuables unsecured. When i was in 5th grade specifically, i remember pogs and magic cards were all the rage, and thusly so was stealing them, i sure as heck would not think it would be ok to leave 100+ dollars worth of my stuff just sitting free for anyone to mess with.

hopefully if you do buy another DS in the future (or an ipod, or any pricey peace of tech worth stealing) you'll do what most people do and never let it out of your sight unless it's relatively securely locked away somewhere.

Avatar image for TheBlindProphet
TheBlindProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TheBlindProphet
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
I don't know why all these people are genuinly frying you man. I feel your pain.
nbprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 nbprince
Member since 2003 • 579 Posts
i know the exact feeling. I had my psp Stolen in my own house. yep it sucks
bobafett54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bobafett54
Member since 2006 • 354 Posts
you should slaughter the kid that stole it rip their LUNGS OUT if that happend to me i would find all the people who had a blue ds (like mine) and find the one @ss hole who stole it and DESTROY THEM (very painfully)
nbprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nbprince
Member since 2003 • 579 Posts
how many kids in your gym class? if you know them all find a way to find out if they took.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

I know another sad story, it happened to my little cousin, he's 10 yrs old.

He always dreamed about having a gamecube with Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros Melee. Last Sunday He finally got one and he was mad !!!!!

He played Super Mario for like 3 hours long and Smash Bros for maybe 2 hours. Then he went to sleep, He was as happy as if someone just won 20 000 000 $ .

The same night their house has been robbed, the only  things that had been robbed are.........the TV, DVD player, jewels and..........the gamecube and the two games.

Now I don't need to picture you the sadness of my cousin. True story, I swear it really happened, that was like 5 days ago.

Avatar image for nishamuffypuppy
nishamuffypuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#41 nishamuffypuppy
Member since 2004 • 5731 Posts
    Oh wow, thats the same with this other kid at my school, except a little different.  He took his DS to a swimming pool and it got stolen by someone in the locker room, haha.  He deserved it though, he would play it around 6 hours a day.  And after it was stolen he said DS is dumb anyways.  Didn't say that after he got another one though; retard. 
Oh and I think the handheld market will always be in Nintendos hands.... always.
xfactor19990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 xfactor19990
Member since 2004 • 10917 Posts

Well now you have a reason to get a lite :D

Hope ya find it though :(

DarthVaderNDS

agreed but that sux man, i would be so mad if some1 jacked my stuff.............

DSgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#43 DSgurl
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts

that sucks.i got my ipod stolen from me during pe,and through my own fault too.the feeling sucks.

but i'd be even more upset if it were my ds.

robertodaura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 robertodaura
Member since 2004 • 3232 Posts
i know how you fell, i felt the same way when my GBA DP disappear from my OWN home :evil:
Demolition69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Demolition69
Member since 2006 • 263 Posts

since it gone u will know not to take it to school anymore start saving money for dslite i'm doing it

aden21
Ahhhh, People cant use good English. Btw sorry to hear that man I had my Gameboy (the fat obese one) stolen back when it came out.
JetLag123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#46 JetLag123
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

its ok man, just think of it as an Opportunity to buy a ds lite, you'll have a sleek new system and you still have mario kart and animal crossing right? think when you get a lite or a new ds its gonna feel even more awsome playing em.

well, the games are a loss, especially FF, I suggest playing the GC remake of RE, it blows RE DS away, even if you already beat it, just go for it again.

yeah, people are stupid, seriously. sometimes they just steal to steal, or to make a quick buck, its just ignorance...they always get it in the end. who knows, maybe something good will come your way.

though it is awfully hard to make up for that FF... oh well, chin up man, dont lets some punk ruin things for ya.

N88eo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 N88eo
Member since 2003 • 357 Posts
I'm sorry to you hear of your lost. Too bad the DS doesn't have a password protection sercurity to prevent gameplay of other people, but the owner. Then the @ss that stole it would feel greatly stupid.
Avatar image for mynameisjosh657
mynameisjosh657

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 mynameisjosh657
Member since 2004 • 1285 Posts
Wow, that sucks. If you can't find who stole it, then just buy a DS Lite when it comes out... then you will feel much better. And besides, you only lost 2 games. Some people get their whole collections stolen, so consider yourself lucky.
keerazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 keerazy
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
eh getting ure ds stolen? well i still have my ds but it has some beating son it lol. first one my little sibling was playing it and then in the morning i found it under a friggin CHAIR screen cracked had to pay 76 bucks to repair eh.... the second one was some one was stealing from my jacket EXECEPT the dude said it was his and i saw my jacket on the ground
and i was like ohhhh **** the kid tried to run but then i grabbed his long hair and slammed him to the ground kid was like "duhhhh i was only playing you nerd blah blah you know" anyway i know how it feels to get something broken or stolen but i dont really care a only touch my ds when im in a car or something lol

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 volumesoxxs

how many kids in your gym class? if you know them all find a way to find out if they took.nbprince

Well the problem is that the P.E class and the weightraining class share the locker room, but on monday im going to go all out i might not even go to class ill just stay in the locker room to see which prick hangs out and steals stuff