• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts

Man that really really blows chucks big time. I would hate to have my DS stolen. And then it also had two games in it. And it was stolen right before pokemon releases. Yes, this was a very bad day for you. Sorry it happened. When you get another one, I hope you don't take it to school again.

EDIT: LOL, I just noticed when this thread was started. I guess you didn't get it stolen right before pokemon releases. Also glade to see you got yourself a DS Lite.

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#102 volumesoxxs
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
Yeah I'm not planning on it but I will get a DS for Pokemon Diamond for sure, that game is going to be worth every last penny and a DS. Theifs, scum of the earth...
fudg__er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 fudg__er
Member since 2007 • 1185 Posts
you shouldve gone home the second you felt sick. that way you couldve avoided losing your ds.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 volumesoxxs
Yeah, usually I go home but that day I felt like toughing it out. Yeah I just regret that whole day in general.
mac906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 mac906
Member since 2005 • 22536 Posts
When I take games to school I ALWAYS keep them in my pocket. I've been ripped off before too. Never figured out who did it either.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 volumesoxxs

When I take games to school I ALWAYS keep them in my pocket. I've been ripped off before too. Never figured out who did it either.mac906

I couldn't cuz of t3h P.E =(

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 volumesoxxs

lol!!!u lsr ive nvr hd my stff stoln from skool!!! u need2 b mor caful lol!8)Higamason

I'm sure Raj was tempted to steal your stuff mayne, cuz you use to put it in your backpack and play it mayne and hosky was like Shiii and Raj was like yea mayne and im like o snap and kukuh is like b0ring and like rob is talkin all that smack on peeps and then kukuh stops bein boring and talks smack on the italian kid and then raj tries to go in for teh kill but you notice his old dead fingaz and you bloxx0rz t3h nasty nasty and then he says JUST PLAYIN' MAYNe and offers his dead hands t3h high fivez and you're like ewwwww..... RIGHT WASH?

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 volumesoxxs
oh yeah and by wash I mean Higmason!!!!
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 volumesoxxs
What is that? and what does that have to do with my strategy?
ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts

Wow, the one year anniversary for the dissapearance of my DS has already passed, I hope it is safe =S lol I got a lite now so I suppose it's all good but every now and then I wonder where it is, maybe cuz I'm kinda cheap and value every last penny. Well, now I just can't wait to finally get Diamond for my DS. Thanks for the support back then guys.volumesoxxs

wow, did u SERIOUSLY just revive ur own yr old thread? lame lol 

KiLLer_ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#114 KiLLer_ba
Member since 2002 • 5759 Posts
See what happens when you take your DS to school. I'm sorry it got stolen.
DocsDeLorean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 DocsDeLorean
Member since 2004 • 2532 Posts
I'm sure some people in this thread have already said it, but if you value something, don't take it to school.  Or at least don't leave it alone in your locker room.  I'm sorry it was taken from you and I know I'd be pissed, but there's some real ------- out there and you got to think about that before leaving valuables by themselves.  I hope you're able to get a replacement soon.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 volumesoxxs
Yeah me too, thanks man. Nice Sig btw Symphony of the Night is a great game.
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
What is that? and what does that have to do with my strategy?volumesoxxs
Agreed, wtf is that?
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 volumesoxxs

[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]Wow, the one year anniversary for the dissapearance of my DS has already passed, I hope it is safe =S lol I got a lite now so I suppose it's all good but every now and then I wonder where it is, maybe cuz I'm kinda cheap and value every last penny. Well, now I just can't wait to finally get Diamond for my DS. Thanks for the support back then guys.ArchAngel2284

wow, did u SERIOUSLY just revive ur own yr old thread? lame lol 

nah it's cool it was a good topic and it's good to look back on old threads and still see peoples opinions and what not.

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 volumesoxxs

[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]What is that? and what does that have to do with my strategy?l-_-l
Agreed, wtf is that?

lol I dunno, looks like one of those blob thingies from Dragon Warrior or wathever that game is.

shabutie9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shabutie9000
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts

not that i dont feel sorry for the TC, but i see one of these threads almost every day. kid leaves it in backpack, goes to gym, comes back, ds gone! why dont people leave that stuff at home where it's nice and safe?

bri360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 bri360
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
That really sucks, but you should never leave your backpack in the P.E locker room, always take it into the gym and put it off to the side.
Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#122 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
Why has this been bumped?
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 volumesoxxs

[QUOTE="l-_-l"][QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]What is that? and what does that have to do with my strategy?volumesoxxs

Agreed, wtf is that?

lol I dunno, looks like one of those blob thingies from Dragon Warrior or wathever that game is.

oh nvm i found out what it is

http://www.lolwut.com/

Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts
That sucks but its not the end of the world i mean its just a game system and u could always get another one even though they do cost some money but at least your car or didnt get stolen or your house got broken into. I would never take a valuable item to school and i dont even take my cell phone or ipod but i would also never bring a ds to school cause u would get laughed at or something cause u have one and your playing it at skool and then the teachers would take it away cause your not allowed to bring one anyways.
volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 volumesoxxs

That really sucks, but you should never leave your backpack in the P.E locker room, always take it into the gym and put it off to the side.bri360

Yeah Im gonna do that next year screw leaving it in the locker room. I've seen kids pour bod all over kids backpacks and spray them to death with axe and take out their papers and put them in the toilet. It's a messed up world these days.

volumesoxxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 volumesoxxs

That sucks but its not the end of the world i mean its just a game system and u could always get another one even though they do cost some money but at least your car or didnt get stolen or your house got broken into. I would never take a valuable item to school and i dont even take my cell phone or ipod but i would also never bring a ds to school cause u would get laughed at or something cause u have one and your playing it at skool and then the teachers would take it away cause your not allowed to bring one anyways.Scythes777

Yeah it's kinda nerdy to take your DS to school but I think that you can take your cell to school just leave it in your pocket cuz don't you need to call people during lunch?

jacob33301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 jacob33301
Member since 2007 • 766 Posts
that really sucks.. i dont know what i would do without my ds...
nightmoves369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 nightmoves369
Member since 2006 • 298 Posts
Yeah  people are so messed up i mean i always hear these stories about how someone got hustled 500 bucks and stuff but i never thought it would happen to me. I hate people who steal from others i think those are almost as bad as the murderers. That DS kept me entertained whenever i was bored im seriously gonna miss playing everyday until i get a new one. even today i was planning on playing a round of MK DS online and all that stuff. I just hope the DS lite comes out soon. volumesoxxs
Man, that really sucks. A few years back, in 5th grade, when yu-gi-oh cards were all popular this kid went into the classroom and stole everyones cards and even gameboys. I was devastated because I had spent a lot of $ on them and I had some really rare cards. I never got them back either. . . I guess thats just life.
valppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 valppy
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
getting ur system doesn't sux that much but ur games?uh...tat sux...for example final fantasy III...after long hours of lvl-ing just to watch the finale of the story...then suddenly got stolen...or ouendan where u already got those S grades...that sux man...
DS_Chicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 DS_Chicky
Member since 2007 • 152 Posts
That really sucks for you! I hope you find out who took it and get your stuff back! Are their cameras in the gym?
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Godam i hate people who steal
Guitargodgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Guitargodgt
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
I hear ya man if someone stole my audio stuff (guitars mics etc...) I would be sad especially when I can't afford insurance on that stuff.  Thieves need to be hanged.
risktakerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 risktakerguy
Member since 2003 • 1648 Posts
This is why I lace the buttons on my DS with a poison designed to kill anybody that does not posess my exact DNA strain.
Scythes777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Scythes777
Member since 2006 • 2796 Posts

[QUOTE="Scythes777"]That sucks but its not the end of the world i mean its just a game system and u could always get another one even though they do cost some money but at least your car or didnt get stolen or your house got broken into. I would never take a valuable item to school and i dont even take my cell phone or ipod but i would also never bring a ds to school cause u would get laughed at or something cause u have one and your playing it at skool and then the teachers would take it away cause your not allowed to bring one anyways.volumesoxxs

Yeah it's kinda nerdy to take your DS to school but I think that you can take your cell to school just leave it in your pocket cuz don't you need to call people during lunch?

yeah i could take it but i am still afraid of losing it and i wouldnt call ne one during lunch cause theres no point and were not supposed to use cell phones during school or else the teachers will take it
omnimaqq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 omnimaqq
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts
oh ooh i hab an idea...how about we gang bash that stealer when you find him!! =D
omnimaqq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 omnimaqq
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts

This is why I lace the buttons on my DS with a poison designed to kill anybody that does not posess my exact DNA strain.risktakerguy

ahahahaha..cool can i hab it =D

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 The_Nintendawg
Member since 2005 • 1993 Posts
yeah that can i have happened to me with my gba. I had it in my car and my family took the car to the repair shop and when we got our car back, I couldn't find my gba. It seems like a mechanic stole my gba but they never admitted it :(
Unkind223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Unkind223
Member since 2006 • 390 Posts
I always feel sick in the mornings. I hate it
jem_gal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 jem_gal
Member since 2004 • 439 Posts

[QUOTE="volumesoxxs"]Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly. th2
Never bring your DS to shool is the utimate taboo. :o

i always bring my ds to school, i actually use it for other things not playing games. =P for some reason i feel lost without it O_O and yeah that must really suck, but it can always be replaced, and at least you feel okay now?

MooCowRocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 MooCowRocks
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts
Why has this thread been going on for over a year???
Lone_Wolf5860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Lone_Wolf5860
Member since 2007 • 289 Posts

[QUOTE="bri360"]That really sucks, but you should never leave your backpack in the P.E locker room, always take it into the gym and put it off to the side.volumesoxxs

Yeah Im gonna do that next year screw leaving it in the locker room. I've seen kids pour bod all over kids backpacks and spray them to death with axe and take out their papers and put them in the toilet. It's a messed up world these days.

So... after all the heartbreak you went through last year when it was stolen, you're going to do the same thing and take your Lite to school? *shakes head* I'd thought you'd learned...

ojkoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#142 ojkoj
Member since 2006 • 407 Posts
My ds got stolen in february and i was lucky enuf to get it back.  I hope you get yours back.
Ds_Fan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#143 Ds_Fan10
Member since 2006 • 555 Posts

Today I woke up feeling sick and i had a stomach ache so i forgot to take my nintendo ds out of my backback and then i headed off to school. The day started out really bad because i kept feeling like i was gonna throw up so i just go ahead and go to my second class P.E. While im in P.E i put my backpack next to my P.E locker which is really small so i couldnt of fit my backpack in and i go off and play badminton. I start feeling really sick again so i stop playing and i go and sit out until the bell rings. I go back into the locker room to dress out and everything is normal and then i decide to check to see if my DS is in my backpack. I search everywhere and its not there and then i notice that one of my backpacks pocket is open and the worst rushes to my head. Did somebody break it did somebody steal it? I then rush off to library furiously and look through my backpack and its not there. I then try to calm down and i start to get this idea that i left it at home. Meanwhile i start getting sick again so i walk to my moms office where it turns out my friend is so he gives me a ride home and then i come home and i search for my DS finding nothing. It had Resident Evil Deadly Silence in it and Final Fantasy IV in the other slot which almost beat after long hours of training. Now my DS is gone and im home sick and im too furious to play my videogames and all i want to do is beat up whoever stole my DS and trust me if i find them i will hurt them so bad they will wish they were never born i seriously will break their neck or alteast try thats how mad i am. I just want to crack their cranium and kick their face in thill they cant move anymore :evil: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR well maybe i wont be that mean but i will beat them up badly.

volumesoxxs

Aww man damn it mannn i feel sorry for u i hope u find ur ds and whoop that guy's or girls ass sorry  

jacob33301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 jacob33301
i hate it that everyone feels sorry for u. but that does suck. hope u get it bak...
RESISTEE926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#145 RESISTEE926
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts
what is this, some pitty party? Dude, go and do something.
jacob33301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jacob33301

what is this, some pitty party? Dude, go and do something.RESISTEE926

thats kind of what i said.. just couldn't seem to think of the word pitty at the moment xD 

RESISTEE926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#147 RESISTEE926
Member since 2005 • 1090 Posts

[QUOTE="RESISTEE926"]what is this, some pitty party? Dude, go and do something.jacob33301

thats kind of what i said.. just couldn't seem to think of the word pitty at the moment xD 

thought so lol
Avatar image for SouthernBBaller
SouthernBBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SouthernBBaller
Member since 2007 • 260 Posts
 I hope you start feelin better and your DS turns up. I hate thieves.
Avatar image for SouthernBBaller
SouthernBBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 SouthernBBaller
Member since 2007 • 260 Posts
Oh s*** this was a long time ago. I guess you got another DS by now haha.
nergal_lyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 nergal_lyon
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts
man, that sucks. i just got my ds, and i would kill anyone who stole mine