No More Heroes Deserved to Flop

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CHAtotheRLES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 CHAtotheRLES
Member since 2008 • 79 Posts
its aight imo, not a flop but it's not awesome
inflammable01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 inflammable01
Member since 2007 • 1374 Posts
i completely disagree, i loved everything about NMH, im glad i paid 50 bucks for it.
Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#103 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts
it was fun and the story/characters were great. so freaking wacky. Too hard though? Hell, i thought the boss fights were too easy once you mastered sidestepping. The framerate drops and the so-called sandbox were pretty awful though. i think it was a great game, not GS 9.0 great, but still great.
Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
The "free roaming" was really bad, but I liked cutting people's heads off, so I guess it's just the type of game for an idiot gamer like me, XD
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

Overall, No More Heroes might not be everyone's cup of tea - just like the other games of Suda51's.
Does that make it the worst game ever? Sure it has flaws, but it still works, and it still shines in the areas that mean most.

Nerd_Man

They have so far from games which i've brought. It never shines apart from Mini-games and thats it, I thought the mowing was the best part of the whole game and the gym.

This game is no better than shovelware. Characters are unorignal (Travis = Johnny knoxville, 1st boss with tatoo's = Crying freeman, Baseball park boss = MGS guy, Black samurai women = Afro Samurai) camera = lousy, Control scheme = Boring. Having crap on toilet to save game = Best feature in any game ever! The music video to do with Stars = best part of NMH. Buying this game is no better than buying Anubis or Carnival games.

Only reason i gave it such a reasonable score of 6/10 was due to having a poo on a toilet when you save game!

Dymond7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#106 Dymond7
Member since 2008 • 292 Posts
To guys who think this game is geared toward 10-year-olds who like to tell boob jokes, than why does that rating of this game say M!!! It's rated mature and a 10 year old shouldn't play it, this game never gets old IMO, I know the grahpics arent as good as Galaxy and Corruption, Still, I'm having for fun playing it than both those games.
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

To guys who think this game is geared toward 10-year-olds who like to tell boob jokes, than why does that rating of this game say M!!! It's rated mature and a 10 year old shouldn't play it, this game never gets old IMO, I know the grahpics arent as good as Galaxy and Corruption, Still, I'm having for fun playing it than both those games. Dymond7

so 10 year olds dont play CoD4? GTA4? Halo? Kids will play games at any rating as they just get there parents to buy it them. My brother of 10 brought GTA3, GTA:VC, GTA:SA but when it comes to genuine good quality games like Mario Galaxy, MP3 he dont wanna know because theyre kiddy and dont have blood.

Sorry your 101% wrong.

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I personally thought it was a alright game for as long as I played it. Only rented it... For some reason, the characters made me laugh the entire time. Favorite line in the game has to be... If I eliminate all these people, would you do it with me? I don't remember every word but thats basically what he said. Too funny. Shows how much guys would do to get a girl in bed!
ZombiezLovePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ZombiezLovePie
Member since 2008 • 469 Posts
LOL!! “this game never gets old” xD! omfg good 1 lol i don't see how any1 could put themselves through all those jobs and repetition again... btw ,my favorite part of the game was how they kept talking about the game in the game,mostly in the end. twin brothers >.>
r_gam3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 r_gam3
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts
[QUOTE="umcommon"]

I remember reading somewhere that sudo51 was dissapointed with its sales in Japan and was blaming its failure on the Wii and its audience......

LordQuorthon

And then, when the first US sales numbers were known, Grasshopper threw a party to celebrate.

Both, No More Heroes and Zack and Wiki, had relatively low budgets, and both sold more than their respective developers expected. That is the not teh flop.

expect a much better and polished sequal.....that is actually advertised this time.

Larrybutzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Larrybutzz
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts

Become an hero.

johnnyv2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#112 johnnyv2003
Member since 2003 • 13762 Posts
i whole heartedly agree...the only thing this game had going for it in my opinion is the style behind it and the voice acting...nearly every other aspect of the game is sub-par in my eyes...it takes more than a zany story and characters to win me over...i felt the same way about Killer 7 when it came out...a great psychological thriller, but other than that there wasn't a whole lot to like about the game...of course I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings so i'm a minority when it comes to preference on the Wii.
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#113 demontium
Member since 2008 • 380 Posts
funny and fun. needed some polish. congrats to suda 51 and GRASSHOPPER for makinging an exceptionally bloody and foul-funny game to a console that does not have a lot of that. You can think what you want but IMO, they did a great job, but it was not a 9.0 *stares at gamespot
black_steel_4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 black_steel_4u
Member since 2006 • 904 Posts
i liked it. sooo who cares
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

Wow, sentences. Use them.

Ironre5

Wow self respect. use it

How do I not respect myself?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#116 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
It's fun, has interesting and original Tarintino-eqsue characters, offers up some alternatives in the mature games department and is much better than a lot of the games people rave about.