3DS Info Thread (e-Shop releases, Games, Pics and Vids!) *Last Updated: SEP 22

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Has there been any updates to the rumor that Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles) is working on a 3DS game??

#202 Posted by Kirbside (314 posts) -

One can always count on JollyGreenOne to provide upto date info for us. With all the effort he puts into this, I believe gamespot should reward him for it, but I guess that would be too nice :roll: :P :)

#203 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

Has there been any updates to the rumor that Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles) is working on a 3DS game??

WreckEm711

I remember the rumor that you're talking about.

It's this one right? http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-monolith-soft-to-reveal-new-rpg-for-3ds

That 3DS rumor turned out to be fake, but it's been confirmed that Monolith Soft is working on a Wii U title, and they even threw out a teaser image:

I wonder if they'll reveal it this year? :shock: I'm kinda surprised that I haven't seen more people talking about it.

Sources:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30465072&postcount=173
http://andriasang.com/comwku/monolith_wiiu/
http://vegivo.com/2011/06/15/monolith-soft-hinting-at-baten-kaitos-3/

One can always count on JollyGreenOne to provide upto date info for us. With all the effort he puts into this, I believe gamespot should reward him for it, but I guess that would be too nice :roll: :P :)

Kirbside

Aww shucks, it's feels nice to be appreciated. :oops::P

GameSpot is one of my favorite non-Nintendo sites because they don't do articles or editorials just to get hits... that's what their reviews are for! :P But really, it's a good website with some great users, and I'd be surprised at the thought of any of the staff looking inside this little old thread long enough to even think about giving me a reward for it. :lol:

#204 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -
Seeing as how this is the info thread.. Anyone know the maximum size for SD cards that the 3DS can use? I still have the stock 2GB but it's nearly full. I'm definetely going to upgrade and seeing as how SD cards are relatively cheap I was thinking that I might as well get the largest memory size it can use.
#205 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

Seeing as how this is the info thread.. Anyone know the maximum size for SD cards that the 3DS can use? I still have the stock 2GB but it's nearly full. I'm definetely going to upgrade and seeing as how SD cards are relatively cheap I was thinking that I might as well get the largest memory size it can use.Kaze_no_Mirai
It can use cards anywhere from 2GB to 32GB.

I was having the same problem a few days ago after I got Mighty Switch Force, it felt like I was going to need more space soon, so I switched over to an 8GB SDHC card. It was pretty easy to move all my old save data, games and music to the new card, and I shouldn't need a bigger size for a while.

#206 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"]Seeing as how this is the info thread.. Anyone know the maximum size for SD cards that the 3DS can use? I still have the stock 2GB but it's nearly full. I'm definetely going to upgrade and seeing as how SD cards are relatively cheap I was thinking that I might as well get the largest memory size it can use.JollyGreenOne

I was having the same problem a few days ago after I got Mighty Switch Force, it felt like I was going to need more space soon, so I switched over to an 8GB SDHC card. It was pretty easy to move all my old save data, games and music to the new card, and I shouldn't need a bigger size for a while.

Do you simply drag all your data from your old SD card to the new one?
#207 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

[QUOTE="JollyGreenOne"]

[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"]Seeing as how this is the info thread.. Anyone know the maximum size for SD cards that the 3DS can use? I still have the stock 2GB but it's nearly full. I'm definetely going to upgrade and seeing as how SD cards are relatively cheap I was thinking that I might as well get the largest memory size it can use.Kaze_no_Mirai

Do you simply drag all your data from your old SD card to the new one?

Here is the "How to" guide that I used. Click "Data Management", then click "How to Transfer Data Between SD Cards".

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ht_settings.jsp

Yeah, I just dragged all the files that were on the old card onto the desktop, then I put in the new card and dragged them there. After it was done moving all the files I put the new card into my 3DS, but it didn't recognize the card so I started to worry. :?

I put the old card back in my 3DS to see if it worked (it did) and then I put the new card in again and it worked fine. Just make sure you don't remove or insert the cards while your 3DS is still on.

#208 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -
Didi anyone else see the Samurai Warriors Destiny trailer? Was it me or is the 3D in that video really bad?
#209 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7565 posts) -
Does the DSi charger work with the 3DS?
#210 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -
Does the DSi charger work with the 3DS?RoslindaleOne
Yes they do.
#211 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7565 posts) -
[QUOTE="RoslindaleOne"]Does the DSi charger work with the 3DS?ShuichiChamp24
Yes they do.

Great! Thanks.
#212 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Thanks for the clarification on Monolith Soft's game JollyGreenOne! I'm thrilled they're working on a Wii U game, but in all honesty would prefer they were working on a 3DS RPG since the odds of it getting localized are probably higher than they are on the Wii U :( Not to mention they are gods at pushing what's possible on hardware, Xenoblade Chronicles is ridiculously done on the Wii with such huge areas, draw distance, and almost 0 loading time. I can just imagine what they would do with 3D :O

#213 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

Nice thread. I'm liking these titles I see here.

#215 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Yesterday, I downloaded Samurai Sword Destiny. I'm so far 3 areas into the game and so far I like the game.

#216 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -

Here is the "How to" guide that I used. Click "Data Management", then click "How to Transfer Data Between SD Cards".

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ht_settings.jsp

Yeah, I just dragged all the files that were on the old card onto the desktop, then I put in the new card and dragged them there. After it was done moving all the files I put the new card into my 3DS, but it didn't recognize the card so I started to worry. :?

I put the old card back in my 3DS to see if it worked (it did) and then I put the new card in again and it worked fine. Just make sure you don't remove or insert the cards while your 3DS is still on.

JollyGreenOne

Awesome thanks for all the help :D

#217 Posted by Yoweeh (3025 posts) -

[QUOTE="ultraking"]How do I send a message using swapnote?yoshi_64
You need friends registered on your 3DS. After that, just open the application, write a note, send it via StreetPass and you can message your friends back and forth.

Wait, so it sends over street pass, not wi-fi? What a jip.

#218 Posted by Kirbside (314 posts) -

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"][QUOTE="ultraking"]How do I send a message using swapnote?Yoweeh

You need friends registered on your 3DS. After that, just open the application, write a note, send it via StreetPass and you can message your friends back and forth.

Actually it can transfer both ways, depending whether you choose Streetpass or Spotpass

#219 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"][QUOTE="ultraking"]How do I send a message using swapnote?Yoweeh

Actally, it can send stuff over streetpass OR Spotpass. Streepass is for sending stuff to people you bump into, spotpass is to send messages to friends on your Friendlist.

#220 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -
#221 Posted by Spinnerweb (2928 posts) -

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

JollyGreenOne

I remember the rumor that you're talking about.

It's this one right? http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-monolith-soft-to-reveal-new-rpg-for-3ds

That 3DS rumor turned out to be fake, but it's been confirmed that Monolith Soft is working on a Wii U title, and they even threw out a teaser image:

I wonder if they'll reveal it this year? :shock: I'm kinda surprised that I haven't seen more people talking about it.

Sources:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30465072&postcount=173
http://andriasang.com/comwku/monolith_wiiu/
http://vegivo.com/2011/06/15/monolith-soft-hinting-at-baten-kaitos-3/

Kirbside

Aww shucks, it's feels nice to be appreciated. :oops::P

GameSpot is one of my favorite non-Nintendo sites because they don't do articles or editorials just to get hits... that's what their reviews are for! :P But really, it's a good website with some great users, and I'd be surprised at the thought of any of the staff looking inside this little old thread long enough to even think about giving me a reward for it. :lol:

Don't be modest man, you're a hero to many! Oh, and am I a great user? :hopeful: :P :lol:
#222 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

~Thread Updated (Jan 11)~

@ShuichiChamp24

Yeah. I saw that Samurai Sword Destiny trailer, and it had a horrible 3D effect. It's because they probably tried to splice together 2 low-quality 2D videos to make a 3D video, but the left and right images didn't sync up at all. And it seems that the trailer has even been removed from the e-Shop now. :|

@WreckEm711

You're welcome, WreckEm! And I'm sure they'll at least think about localization if their new game does well, and Xenoblade selling well wouldn't hurt either.

But just think... if they could make a game like Xenoblade on the Wii, who knows what they'll be able to pull off on the Wii U! :o

@GamerEye

Thanks for all your mini-impressions, GamerEye. What do think of the 3D effect on Samurai Sword Destiny?

I can't imagine that it's any worse than the 3D trailer that I watched. :?

@Kaze_no_Mirai

Thanks for the link! I really hope they release some demos for these games soon.

@Spinnerweb

A hero? *pfft* I'm no hero... I can't fly and don't own any tights, but I guess I could wear a pair of underwear over my pants... now if only I could find a radioactive spider... :P

And of course you're a great user! :D

~Game Updates~

Kid Icarus: Uprising's section (on page 1) has been updated with 1 new detail (Circle Pad Pro support for left-handed gamers).

Metal Gear Solid 3D's section (on page 4) has been updated with the north american box art.

~Other News~

Club Nintendo has been updated and there's a new batch of free games up for grabs, including Majora's Mask (Wii VC) and Kirby's Dream Land (3DS VC):

"North America's Club Nintendo site lets you buy downloadable games with your hard-earned coins. After the success of 3D CIassics: Xevious and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again, there are four new games available to buy between now and 31st January. Here's what's available:

150 Coins

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Wii Virtual Console)
Dr. Mario Express (DSiWare, available through 3DS eShop only)

100 Coins

Dr. Mario Online RX (WiiWare)
Kirby's Dream Land (3DS Virtual Console)

Will you be trading in your coins for one of these downloads?" - nintendolife.com

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/01/majoras_mask_and_dr_mario_join_club_nintendo_rewards

2 new trailers have been release for RenegadeKid's upcoming downloable e-Shop title Mutant Mudds:

Go here>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcPwikRKPLM and go here>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzMGYpXZ0o to take a look at some retro platformy-goodness.

RenegadeKid also added some 3D pictures to their Mutant Mudds website, just go here on your 3DS' internet browser to view them in 3D (after tapping on them):

http://www.renegadekid.com/mpo.htm

I think some of the screenshots have great amounts of 3D depth.

Kaze_no_Mirai: Metal Gear Solid 3D releasing February 21st in North America and March 8th in Europe, link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/10/metal-gear-solid-snake-eater-3d-served-feb-21-in-north-america/

The Binding of Isaac 3DS port is still being ironed out, and the religious aspects are being debated:

"If we land the 3DS port, it will include the expansion for sure. The only news I have on the 3DS is that it seems possible but it's still going through higher ups to make sure there won't be an issue with the 'religious' aspect. If we don't land the 3DS, the publisher I'm talking to has expressed interest in other digital platforms and is currently contacting them as well about the port." - Team Meat's Edmund McMillen

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/06/the-wrath-of-the-lamb-will-be-the-binding-of-isaacs-only-expa/

In the comment section on Gonintendo, RenegadeKid co-founder Jools Watsham chimed in saying there shouldn't be much worry about the game being turned down by Nintendo:

"I expect the publisher just wants to make sure Nintendo is cool with it due to how Nintendo used to be.

Based on our experience, Nintendo no longer comments on game content. They leave that to the ESRB.

Dementium II had a preist hung up by the throat in a church and a bunch of other messed up stuff. Nothing was ever said about it..." - Jools Watsham

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=169630

Inside the recent Jan/Feb issue of Nintendo Power (A north american magazine) there were previews for a lot of upcoming 3DS games, and one of those games was Heroes of Ruin. I just got the subscribers issue a few days ago, and I thought I'd share a summary of some things they said in that preview.

- In their first hands-on, they played as the Vindicator, but this time they went with the Alchitect
- They felt the gameplay differences between the two characters were clear as soon as they met an enemy
- They thought it seemed clear that the Alchitect was a cIass that fares better at long range, using spells like Arcane Bolts to keep enemies back
- They found that out the hard way, after they were killed by primarily trying to use melee attacks
- In order for them to win, they had to use dodges and blocks, as well as assign spells to different face buttons

- In addition to Arcane Bolts which act somewhat like homing missiles, they found the Gravity Bomb and Death Mist spells to be useful
- The Gravity Bomb is a grenade-type orb that draws in nearby enemies and holds them in place
- The Death Mist is a mist that harms enemies that enter it
- Using spells consumes mana, but you can refill your meter with a mana potion by tapping right on the Control Pad

- Eneimes often drop loot in the form of health/potions or armor/weapons, and defeating them also means earning experience points
- Every time you level up, you earn points that are used to unlock new spells in the Alchitect's 3 skill trees (Warlock, Sorcerer, and Engineer)
- You also get points that go towards your Might (damage you deal), Vigor (health), or Soul (mana)

- They think fighting through the dynamically generated dungeons alone is fun, but it's good to have some help when you face hordes of enemies
- When you go to the Haunted Woods to see Marliel (a member of the Salveran council), he's not happy to see you
- He's so unhappy that he sends waves of blazing ghouls at you
- They said having at least one buddy with you makes dealing with the horde more manageable than if you were alone

- And finally they said that Square Enix promises to provide daily challenges for a full year
- Completing these will give you Valor Points, which can be used to purchase special weapons and armor
- They thought it was great to see a publisher pledging so much support for a game before it's even been released

I know some of this info might be old, but I thought I'd post it anyway. You can read the full preview by picking up Nintendo Power issue #275, which should be out now.You can also read the first 2 pages of this preview (which also includes an awesome piece of new art) by going to their website:

http://nintendopower.com/

#223 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Thanks for all your mini-impressions, GamerEye. What do think of the 3D effect on Samurai Sword Destiny?

I can't imagine that it's any worse than the 3D trailer that I watched. :?

JollyGreenOne

Well, I can't say I saw the trailer (cuz I didn't) but the games 3D is bassically done in "layers". The top 2 layers are the foreground, the middle layer(s) are player character and the enemys as well as special attack animations. The bottom layer(s) is the background. The 3D is there but it's not too impressive, but that's probly just because nothing in the game really takes advantage of the 3d effect, it's just there.

Also, I beated Samurai Sword Destiny eariler today. It's a pretty good game imo. IGN's review didn't do this game justice. I would personaly rate this game a 8.0 at the most.

The only real cons I would have for it are: poor use of 3D, story is short (for the most part), and the first part of the game is a grind fest for coins (which are used to lvl up your att, speed, etc) as it is nearly impossible to beat the first level if you and your sword are low lvl (1-3). Also on a side note, you can create 3 game files on it, the game has 3 modes (Story, Survival, and Challenge; survival and challenge are both locked at the beginning of the game) and it also has stage select.

I enjoyed the game.

#224 Posted by outworld222 (2411 posts) -

Anyone know if Kid Acarus will be available for those that don't have Nintendo Club coins tomorrow?

Oh and what about the Resident Evil Revelations demo? Tomorrow as well?

#225 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Anyone know if Kid Acarus will be available for those that don't have Nintendo Club coins tomorrow?

Oh and what about the Resident Evil Revelations demo? Tomorrow as well?

outworld222

Hmmm...I don't know. Sorry.

#226 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Also, btw, The Lost Labyrinth, according to Nintendo of Japan, will be launching in Japan on 1/19/2012. I really hope this game gets released in America.

#227 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -

Don't know if you know but Kid Icarus will come with a stand.

http://andriasang.com/comzml/kid_icarus_stand/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

#228 Posted by Yoweeh (3025 posts) -

[QUOTE="Yoweeh"]

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"] You need friends registered on your 3DS. After that, just open the application, write a note, send it via StreetPass and you can message your friends back and forth. GamerEye

Actally, it can send stuff over streetpass OR Spotpass. Streepass is for sending stuff to people you bump into, spotpass is to send messages to friends on your Friendlist.

Alright cool. When i can afford one I'll have to spam my friends with stupid messages, haha.

#229 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -
Anyone here know what are the sizes of the demos that were released in Japan? Just out of curiosity :P
#230 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Anyone here know what are the sizes of the demos that were released in Japan? Just out of curiosity :PKaze_no_Mirai

I have no idea.

#231 Posted by Kirbside (314 posts) -

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-story-heroes-of/725601

Above is the link to the new trailer for HOR. As a heads up for those who are interested and haven't seen and so JollyGreenOne and add it to the list of trailers ;)

#232 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

Anyone here know what are the sizes of the demos that were released in Japan? Just out of curiosity :PKaze_no_Mirai
After looking around a bit, I found out that the size of the Resident Evil: Revelations demo is 1146 blocks, which is a little under 150MB.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34021677&postcount=143

I couldn't find the size for any of the other demos.

EDIT:

Above is the link to the new trailer for HOR. As a heads up for those who are interested and haven't seen and so JollyGreenOne and add it to the list of trailers ;)

Kirbside

I just saw that trailer on the Heroes of Ruin forums, the animation has improved since the earlier trailers. And I'll be sure to add it during the next thread update (sometime this weekend).

If everything goes well Heroes of Ruin should be great.

#233 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"]Anyone here know what are the sizes of the demos that were released in Japan? Just out of curiosity :PJollyGreenOne

After looking around a bit, I found out that the size of the Resident Evil: Revelations demo is 1146 blocks, which is a little under 150MB.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34021677&postcount=143

I couldn't find the size for any of the other demos.

Thanks, I looked around but I couldn't find it :P

#234 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Kirbside

It looks really impressive. Deffinently not the best graphics but it sill looks good.

#235 Posted by Omega_Zero69 (13663 posts) -
Can anyone give a recommendation between PES 11 or fifa 12 for the 3ds? i dont mind the price i just want something i will like i heard both have some flaws
#236 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11120 posts) -
Can anyone give a recommendation between PES 11 or fifa 12 for the 3ds? i dont mind the price i just want something i will like i heard both have some flawsleonard88
While I've never played FIFA 12 I would guess that it is a much better game than PES 2011. I have PES 2011 and it's a fun game but it feels kind of rushed, and I'm pretty sure it was seeing as how it came out days ( I think) after the 3DS launch. FIFA 12 has also gotten better all around reviews than PES 2011. FIFA 12 also has more features and many more licensed clubs. If you really don't mind the price difference I think the better choice would be FIFA 12
#237 Posted by Omega_Zero69 (13663 posts) -
[QUOTE="leonard88"]Can anyone give a recommendation between PES 11 or fifa 12 for the 3ds? i dont mind the price i just want something i will like i heard both have some flawsKaze_no_Mirai
While I've never played FIFA 12 I would guess that it is a much better game than PES 2011. I have PES 2011 and it's a fun game but it feels kind of rushed, and I'm pretty sure it was seeing as how it came out days ( I think) after the 3DS launch. FIFA 12 has also gotten better all around reviews than PES 2011. FIFA 12 also has more features and many more licensed clubs. If you really don't mind the price difference I think the better choice would be FIFA 12

Thanks i think i made my decision and i might get next time i go to gamestop
#238 Posted by RACiEP (687 posts) -
What?? A 3DS game based on the awesome series of flash games called Shift???!!! DO WANT! :D
#239 Posted by Twisted14 (3497 posts) -
Considering Resident Evil Revelations comes out in Australia in about 2 and a half weeks, and earlier elsewhere, is there any word on the demo being released anywhere other than Japan? I would really like to play it. I also just want to play a demo on the 3DS. I love the idea and would like some free software, anything at all, no matter how short in length! :P
#240 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
Anybody else really want a metroid 3ds game? Also the lack of metroid games on eshop is fd up
#241 Posted by Raiko101 (3339 posts) -
Well if you're an ambassador, you already have 2 Metroid games, with a third on the eShop.
#242 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

JollyGreenOne,

Why U No Update Thread With last Weeks eShop uploads? (Zenpin Ball) :P

#243 Posted by Gamingclone (5224 posts) -

Hey JollyGreenOne, I think somewhere in the topic, you should mention that the way you "update" (preformance patches from the looks of it) your downloaded games is by going to settings in the eshop, clicking on "my downloads" and then scrolling through your downloads till you find one saying "update avialable." And also mention that for some reason, the update part of the settings in the eshop dont show any of your downloaded games even if they have updates avialable.

#244 Posted by JollyGreenOne (955 posts) -

~Thread Updated (Jan 18)~

@Twisted14

A demo for Resident Evil: Revelations is coming to North America and Europe tomorrow (Europe is also getting a Cooking Mama 4 demo tomorrow), and a demo for Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games will be released on January 26th. There are also demos coming for MGS3D, Rhythm Thief and Rayman: Origins at a later time.

@ultraking

A metroid on 3DS could be awesome, with scanning stuff in 3D and spaceship piloting sections. :shock:

@GamerEye

I know that this update is VERY late. :(

I wanted to update last weekend but some stuff got in the way, hopefully I'll have the next update ready much earlier than this one. :D

@Gamingclone

Great sugguestion, Gamingclone.

I've added the details under 3DS Hardware News on page 1.

~Game Updates~

This week's e-Shop releases have been added to page 1.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir has been added to the thread on page 1.

Rhythm Thief's section (on page 1) has been updated with 1 new trailer (Rhythm Adventure trailer).

Kingdom Hearts 3D's section (on page 1) has been updated with new story/gameplay details.

Tekken 3D's section (on page 4) has been updated with 1 new trailer (Nintendo Direct trailer).

Heroes of Ruin's section (on page 4) has been updated with 1 new trailer (Story & Environments trailer).

~Other News~

Rumors are flying around that say Nintendo are working on 2 new Zelda's for the 3DS.

Here are the supposed logos for the 2 games (TLoZ: Fire Prophecy and TLoZ: Ice Prophecy):

If true, does this mean that Nintendo is taking a second shot at The Oracle of Ages/Seasons styIe of games with these 2?

Source: http://www.screwattack.com/news/rumor-nintendo-working-two-new-zelda-titles

Nintendo of America has confirmed that they're localizing the Fatal Frame spin-off Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on Friday, April 13th:

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir introduces a mysterious girl named Maya who has been hiding in the shadows of an old house. Players must help Maya break free from a terrifying curse by aiding her escape from the clutches of a malevolent woman in black. By using the Nintendo 3DS system's built-in camera, players can view Maya in their own surroundings as the game's eerie events unfold.

Included with the game is a 16-page AR Book, known as the "diary of faces" in the game's Story Mode, which serves as a gateway into this haunting experience. As players view the book's images through the lenses of the Nintendo 3DS camera, they enter its pages using augmented reality. At times, pages will come to life in the form of movies, revealing past events that offer insights into the mysteries surrounding the diary. In other moments, characters will emerge from the pages into the player's world via augmented reality in the form of evil spirits that attack from all directions.Nintendo

Go here to read the full press release: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=170207

Part 1 of a two-part Kirby 3D special has been added to Nintendo Video, so make sure you download it while it's there:

Source: http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendo-video/detail/Q4Df28RiAV8SezfyovzhyMh7M7TMCwJU

Zen Pinball 3D DLC is expected in 2-3 months, according to a Zen Studios Rep:

"We'll be adding more tables when Nintendo implements the functionality to do so...should be in 2-3 months, last I heard."Zen-Studios-Rep

Source: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28967

A demo for Resident Evil:R is coming to the North American and European e-Shops tomorrow, with other demos coming soon after:

"Free demos of selected Nintendo 3DS ™ games are available to download from the Nintendo eShop – kicking off tomorrow with both Resident Evil™Revelations and Cooking Mama 4.

Make sure you keep checking the Nintendo eShop, as it will be periodically updated with new game demos in the future, including a Nintendo 3DS demo for Metal Gear Solid®: Snake Eater 3D - Hideo Kojima's legendary Metal Gear series from KONAMI. This cIassic stealth action game will come to Nintendo 3DS this year with stunning 3D visuals and the Nintendo 3DS outer cameras and gyroscopic motion sensor will be used as integral elements within the gameplay. Also keep an eye out for a Nintendo 3DS demo of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games™ and Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure™ both from SEGA." - Nintendo of Europe

"Starting tomorrow, owners can go to the Nintendo eShop to download a free demo version of Resident Evil® Revelations from Capcom. A free demo version of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games™ published by SEGA will launch on Jan. 26. The Nintendo eShop will be periodically updated with new game demos.

"The demo program allows Nintendo 3DS players to be among the first to test-drive select games," said Tony Elison, Nintendo of America's senior director and general manager of Network Business. "Players can try out new genres or series, often weeks before the full versions are available in stores."

Additional demos coming soon include Rayman® Origins from Ubisoft and METAL GEAR SOLID® Snake Eater 3D from Konami Digital Entertainment. Specific dates and other games in the demo program will be announced at a later time." - Nintendo of America

Go here to see the full european press release: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=170270
Go here to see the full north american press release: http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/qzrG-nL807Jw0g1W7wZ7TqmJLj0hYpwn

And finally, here is an unofficial Pushmo QR code for the upcoming e-Shop game Mutant Mudds:

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=169991

#245 Posted by WreckEm711 (6922 posts) -

Excellent news!!! Thanks for the update! The zelda games are very exciting possibilities! I really hope they're 2d isometric view, those are the best zeldas :P

#246 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

It's ok JollyGreenOne.

I can't wait for the Demos.

#247 Posted by lettuceman44 (7971 posts) -
Hey guys quick question. Has it ever been confirmed that ambassador games will be available to everyone or will it only be for people who are in the ambassador program.
#248 Posted by GamerEye (1670 posts) -

Hey guys quick question. Has it ever been confirmed that ambassador games will be available to everyone or will it only be for people who are in the ambassador program.lettuceman44

Hmmm...I belive the some will be coming but if I remember correctly Nintendo "has no plans" on releasing the GBA ambassador games to the public.

#249 Posted by ShuichiChamp24 (5014 posts) -
[QUOTE="lettuceman44"]Hey guys quick question. Has it ever been confirmed that ambassador games will be available to everyone or will it only be for people who are in the ambassador program.

Ninty said the NES game would be on sale for everyone at a later time, and so far Zelda and Mario have gone up. The other 8 still haven't last I remember and they are only in Japan right now.
#250 Posted by Gamingclone (5224 posts) -

Awesome update! You should give your thoughts on the RE:R demo!

Did you make that Pushmo Puzzle?