xSkittyBananazx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 xSkittyBananazx
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Yeah but i didnt find it anywhere.I need that game (all what i remember is when i installed it i installed it with superstar chefs and traffic jam extreme)
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#552 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Yeah but i didnt find it anywhere.I need that game (all what i remember is when i installed it i installed it with superstar chefs and traffic jam extreme)xSkittyBananazx
Superstar Chefs and Traffic Jam are published by Alawar Entertainment, so I'm 100% positive the game you're looking for is in this list. Unfortunately if you don't give me any more details about it I can't narrow it down any further.

Avatar image for xSkittyBananazx
xSkittyBananazx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 xSkittyBananazx
sorry,but still no XP And i got these games in a CD,that i lost in like 9 years. The game had same characters as Habbo Hotel.As i remember,we needed to push blocs/cubes to go to next place.We can get on the cubs.Dang i want that game. BTW do u have the reflexive arcade games/gamehouse games publisher?Like that link u got me
Avatar image for xSkittyBananazx
xSkittyBananazx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 xSkittyBananazx
sorry,but still no XP And i got these games in a CD,that i lost in like 9 years. The game had same characters as Habbo Hotel.As i remember,we needed to push blocs/cubes to go to next place.We can get on the cubs.Dang i want that game. BTW do u have the reflexive arcade games/gamehouse games publisher?Like that link u got me
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 Black_Knight_00

sorry,but still no XP And i got these games in a CD,that i lost in like 9 years. The game had same characters as Habbo Hotel.As i remember,we needed to push blocs/cubes to go to next place.We can get on the cubs.Dang i want that game. BTW do u have the reflexive arcade games/gamehouse games publisher?Like that link u got mexSkittyBananazx

Reflexive Entertainment games list

Gamehouse games list

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#558 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

So lately I rememberd of a game on the PS1. All I know is that it was a monster truck game were I had to race on off-road courses. Really would love to play it again.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Black_Knight_00

So lately I rememberd of a game on the PS1. All I know is that it was a monster truck game were I had to race on off-road courses. Really would love to play it again.

naju890_963
Twisted Metal? Thunder Truck Rally (aka Monster Trucks)?
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#560 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts
[QUOTE="naju890_963"]

Black_Knight_00

Yep it's Thunder Truck Rally. Thanks for the help. :)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="naju890_963"]

naju890_963

Yep it's Thunder Truck Rally. Thanks for the help. :)

You're welcome ;)
alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#562 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

I think it's kind of an adventure-platformer game. It's old (90's I guess).There is a boy wearing a hat and occasionally holding a strange gun (I think it was a gun) there are some black predators that sometime try to kill you. Also a fairy in the shape of a book that helps you through your journey (I guess she does)It was a 2D game but with 3D cinematics. In one of it's stages you had to face a monster in a place that looked like hell...

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 Black_Knight_00

I think it's kind of an adventure-platformer game. It's old (90's I guess).There is a boy wearing a hat and occasionally holding a strange gun (I think it was a gun) there are some black predators that sometime try to kill you. Also a fairy in the shape of a book that helps you through your journey (I guess she does)It was a 2D game but with 3D cinematics. In one of it's stages you had to face a monster in a place that looked like hell...

alim298
Heart of Darkness
kelojac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 kelojac
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts

3d racing game 1995-2005  test drive 5 style graphics

the only things i remember are:

the car select menu had orange and red flames

and one car that you could drive was a red and yellow striped muslce car (middle http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/a/ab/Savanna-GTASA-modified-front.jpg)

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#565 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

[QUOTE="alim298"]

Black_Knight_00

Heart of Darkness

:oMan, I SALUTE you! I have never seen enyone with this much knowledge over video games! Thanks, this title has been lost to me for 10 years:) 

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="alim298"]

alim298

Heart of Darkness

:oMan, I SALUTE you! I have never seen enyone with this much knowledge over video games! Thanks, this title has been lost to me for 10 years:) 

haha, it's actually one of my favorite games of all time. You're welcome ;)
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 Black_Knight_00

and one car that you could drive was a red and yellow striped muslce car (middle http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/a/ab/Savanna-GTASA-modified-front.jpg)

kelojac
Burning Road? Were there missiles and guns or was it just a plain racing game?
kelojac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 kelojac

[QUOTE="kelojac"]

Black_Knight_00

it's not Burning Road

the cars didn't have any guns on them it's not interstate 76

there might have been characters and they could have been car specific

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="kelojac"]

kelojac

it's not Burning Road

the cars didn't have any guns on them it's not interstate 76

there might have been characters and they could have been car specific

What systems did you game on back then? PS1, Saturn, N64?
kelojac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 kelojac

it's a PC game

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 Black_Knight_00

it's a PC game

kelojac
Oh boy, this is bad news. There are hundreds of indie PC racing games that don't even appear on official listings
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 Black_Knight_00

Ok, a while a go there was a dude looking for a top-down game where you control a blue spaceship, move around a map and it's kind of a strategy game. If for some reason he's still looking for it and stumbles by this thread again, I think the game is Herzog Zwei.

Better late than never, I guess.

Izin2296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#573 Izin2296
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Forgive me, I can't remember much details, but... It was a creepy-feeling, dark game with a similar viewing angle and controls to that of the pokemon main world, and the main antagonist had a name with 'Earthquake' in it. I played it as a demo on either the PS1 or PS2. I know, very vague, but this was a long time ago.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 Black_Knight_00

Forgive me, I can't remember much details, but... It was a creepy-feeling, dark game with a similar viewing angle and controls to that of the pokemon main world, and the main antagonist had a name with 'Earthquake' in it. I played it as a demo on either the PS1 or PS2. I know, very vague, but this was a long time ago.

Izin2296

Samurai Shodown RPG has a guy called Earthquake

ssrpg-03_(320x240_18).png

Garaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#575 Garaz
Member since 2003 • 27 Posts

3d racing game 1995-2005 test drive 5 style graphics

kelojac

Was it Midtown Madness 3?

Darkeroid2212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 Darkeroid2212
Member since 2012 • 293 Posts

I remember playing this platformer game where you had a gun and there were creatures that you had to shoot. There was also Lava, but I can't remember anything ther than that since I was 4 when I played it. I played it on PC, but it may be and emulated one? Not sure. But I played it on PC in 2004.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 Black_Knight_00

I remember playing this platformer game where you had a gun and there were creatures that you had to shoot. There was also Lava, but I can't remember anything ther than that since I was 4 when I played it. I played it on PC, but it may be and emulated one? Not sure. But I played it on PC in 2004.

Darkeroid2212
A platformer where you shoot creatures with a gun and jump over lava. That could be literally anything. Need more details.
Darkeroid2212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 Darkeroid2212

It had a pretty dark theme, and the platforms, as far as I remember, were red. Also, I think, there were some goomba like creatures.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 Black_Knight_00

It had a pretty dark theme, and the platforms, as far as I remember, were red. Also, I think, there were some goomba like creatures.

Darkeroid2212
Turrican?
Darkeroid2212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 Darkeroid2212

Nope. More Mario-ish graphics. And the main char was also small.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 Black_Knight_00

Darkeroid2212
Rick Dangerous
chaosclown17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 chaosclown17
Member since 2010 • 307 Posts

This one is vague so get ready. 

It was a PS1 game. I played it on one of those demo discs.

I can only vaguely remember it. 

I think the main character had purple hair, I don't remember for sure. You were in a town that had a windmill. There was also a sledgehammer. That is all I can remember. 

Avatar image for Majd_Abdulqadir
Majd_Abdulqadir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 Majd_Abdulqadir
Member since 2009 • 295 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkeroid2212"]

Black_Knight_00

Rick Dangerous

There is no lava in Rick Dangerous.

Avatar image for Majd_Abdulqadir
Majd_Abdulqadir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 Majd_Abdulqadir
Member since 2009 • 295 Posts

kelojac
Maybe Speed Busters, I used to play it, it had a car with fire painted on it. http://www.gamespot.com/speed-busters-american-highways/platform/pc/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWU7nciPQQ
kamikaze123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 kamikaze123456
the games i m looking for i had played it on 2004-2006(i dont remeber)the 1ts is like ADVANCE WAR but for pc,the battles between me and enemy were the same as AW i had tanks, ships, anti aircraft ships, army, aircraft. 2nd is a game that i had a a ship that i landing on a platen or something like that i must collect something like energy to get away from that planet.The way i collect the energy is from under the ship that a tube comes out and go underground wich i can control it but from left and right some creature comes and damage my tube. hope it helps.
BudMcB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 BudMcB
Member since 2010 • 35 Posts
Okay, so this game keeps popping in my head every once and a while: - I played it late 90s or early 2000s, can't exactly remember - It was either on PS or PS2 - I remember it being third person as a girl. Sort of dark. Only thing I can remember was being in like a cave or underground fighting skeletons. - I also remember there was a distinct lone house on this hill. I'm taking a shot here because this aspect I'm not too confident about and may be getting confused with another game. Not really a lot of information, but hopefully someone will know.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 Black_Knight_00

Okay, so this game keeps popping in my head every once and a while: - I played it late 90s or early 2000s, can't exactly remember - It was either on PS or PS2 - I remember it being third person as a girl. Sort of dark. Only thing I can remember was being in like a cave or underground fighting skeletons. - I also remember there was a distinct lone house on this hill. I'm taking a shot here because this aspect I'm not too confident about and may be getting confused with another game. Not really a lot of information, but hopefully someone will know.BudMcB
Excalibur 2555 A.D.?

Deattrap Dungeon?

BudMcB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 BudMcB

Excalibur 2555 A.D.?

Deattrap Dungeon?

Black_Knight_00
Excalibur 2555 seems a littler closer-ish, I guess. Not really in the future type thing. I remember the environment sort of being closer to the first Jak and Daxter game, minus the beach. But whenever I think of it now, I feel like it was a lot darker, sort of like the first Silent Hill. It sucks that I can't really explain better cause it's bothering me that I can't figure it out. The playable girl was sort of young I think. I apologize if I'm not helping you much, I'm trying to think of as much as I can, without it accidentally being wrong.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

Excalibur 2555 A.D.?

Deattrap Dungeon?

BudMcB
Excalibur 2555 seems a littler closer-ish, I guess. Not really in the future type thing. I remember the environment sort of being closer to the first Jak and Daxter game, minus the beach. But whenever I think of it now, I feel like it was a lot darker, sort of like the first Silent Hill. It sucks that I can't really explain better cause it's bothering me that I can't figure it out. The playable girl was sort of young I think. I apologize if I'm not helping you much, I'm trying to think of as much as I can, without it accidentally being wrong.

Try these: American McGee's Alice Kya: Dark Lineage
BudMcB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 BudMcB
After looking at Kya (which I actually remember playing), I'm certain it's a PS2 game. I played it around the same time as Kya, but that's not quite it. Sorry if I'm wasting any of your time, but I appreciate the help.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 Black_Knight_00

After looking at Kya (which I actually remember playing), I'm certain it's a PS2 game. I played it around the same time as Kya, but that's not quite it. Sorry if I'm wasting any of your time, but I appreciate the help.BudMcB
Try these:

Clock Tower 3

Rule Of Rose

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

Red Ninja

Silent Hill 3

Haunting Grounds

BudMcB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 BudMcB
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="BudMcB"]After looking at Kya (which I actually remember playing), I'm certain it's a PS2 game. I played it around the same time as Kya, but that's not quite it. Sorry if I'm wasting any of your time, but I appreciate the help.

Try these: Clock Tower 3 Rule Of Rose Red Ninja Silent Hill 4: The Room

Woo! I'm not sure how cause they are not really THAT close to the same, but you putting Red Ninja helped me find it. First, I guess I was wrong about the character being a girl, it looks like it was a boy that is just really young. Kind of looks like a girl. Turns out the game was Dark Cloud. Man, looking at the screenshots brings back memories. Also found out that I was sort of thinking of another game too. Called ICO. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help. I know I already said it but I appreciate.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="BudMcB"]Woo! I'm not sure how cause they are not really THAT close to the same, but you putting Red Ninja helped me find it. First, I guess I was wrong about the character being a girl, it looks like it was a boy that is just really young. Kind of looks like a girl. Turns out the game was Dark Cloud. Man, looking at the screenshots brings back memories. Also found out that I was sort of thinking of another game too. Called ICO. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help. I know I already said it but I appreciate.

haha see, it worth listing even the improbable games You're welcome ;)
Zebrpenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 Zebrpenguin
god this one is killing me with nostalgia! i was really little maybe it was around 2002-2004 and i had this one game system it had a bunch of ggames on it idk if they were loaded on the system or if they were cartridges but i remember playign a game that looked like tank battalion, also the one im really looking for, its a side scroller, i think the main charecter is a ninja but hes short asnd small like a kid i think he throws apples. or shurikens. anyone?