Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14102 BlackFace06
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

Hello

I kept trying to remember lately the name of that one android mobile game that I used to play years ago.

The gameplay is pretty much like Tunnel Rush 1/2. Only difference about this game is it had way catchier soundtrack, the tunnel would shapeshift from tunnel to flat to cylinder. There would also be this line where a voice would say "Warning" after crossing the line, then the name of the side effect would show up on screen for 3 seconds before its gonna take effect on you, and I'm pretty sure all obstacles were perfect cubes.
The graphics were also neon type, the colors would smoothly change like rainbow.
After crossing the line, and get the "Warning" screen, a white screen would flash on beat with the music.

This is how Tunnel Rush looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVAyC2DAlXw

Something tells me that game has been removed from google play store for a long time, but I think I can still find the apk file from other websites.

I just need to know what the name of that game was....

nickboy19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14104 nickboy19
Member since 2024 • 1 Posts

Koop de <a href="https://provonto.fr/provonto-setup-gaming-intel-xeon-e5-rx-580/" download>setup gaming</a> Provonto Lite Game PC en speel de nieuwste games. Gegarandeerd de goedkoopste Game PC

Allstar2799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14105  Edited By Allstar2799

So this game you wake up after a dream of some over powered guy/god. Your in a simple hut in a village with just a bed. Played this 6-8 years ago on an android on playstore. The. You have lvls to kill different things and there are bosses too. Its a 2d game like mario, pretry old. And the main guy the one with the dream i think has spiky hair, idk fs. I think he gets random visons from this guy/god to improve his skills and to guide him to the guy/god himself. Please lmk if u lf more details and lmk if you have the name of the game. Thanks!

Abolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14106  Edited By Abolos

Hello everybody

I,ve been looking for a game for a long time but i cant remember its name, the problem that i also cant remember much details.

I didn't play this game since about 2009 so it could be made from 1996-2006,it's actually a 2D game and the graphic wasn't that good as i remember, it starts in a cave(not sure) and there was a small male who's looking for his gf probably, the major thing that i remember that the 1st boss was a damn Fridge!, and after u beat him he gives u a rockets weapon and then a door opened to let u enter a mushroom land.

sadly, that's all i remember i know its creepy but if any have any idea about these specs don't hesitate to tell!