deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-579f651eab962
Member since 2003 • 5404 Posts

Post here any features or idea's you think would make the Gamespot experience better for us all.

Rules:

Please read the posts before you post as someone may have already offered the idea before you. If you agree with a suggestion then just quote and write +1.

• No Whining
  • No Flaming
  • No this/that is crap
  • No bring back this/that

Keep it concise, maybe include an example picture.

This is your opportunity to let Gamespot know exactly what the users want from the site.

I'll try and keep a suggestion list on post 2.

Keep it clean and good luck.

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By deactivated-579f651eab962

Suggestions so far in no particular order:-

1. The last read post button.

2. Limit the quote chain.

3. Signatures are currently way too limited.

4. Make the unions boards that made it to the new site easier to get to.

5. Stacks: List the last three most recently added games, neatly, one below the other, with some useful information... the title, user rating etc...

6. Better coverage for games so I don't have to rely on IGN, which hasn't done much for me lately anyway.

7. The ability to use the full site on mobile phones

8. Make the review system with 0.1 intervals again. <----Not going to happen

9. Thread Titles of more than 60 characters.

10. Ability to post more than 2 times in a row.

11. Make it so that you can write the title of a thread and the question of a poll separately within the same thread.

12. The pencil and the green/red circle icons that showed if you posted in a thread, and if there's been new replies since then or not. Those were incredibly useful.

13. Return all emblems each user earned or make new ones.

14. Remake levels. It is a new generation, so we should get new levels to represent he highlights of newer games along with older titles.

15. The game search engine needs to be fixed. Only having a special edition or Japanese version in the database is lacking quality and especially in comparison to GameSpot this time last year.

16. Improve coverage of games. Bring in more skilled players for that. Combofiend being present for a Ultra Street Fighter IV segment was a good call. Skilled racers, shooters, and MMORPG players...etc. would be good.

17. Better video player: Sound only at times is unacceptable. Use the YouTube player if you must.

18. Video segments, articles, and blogs about how to get careers in the video game industry.

19. Want much needed forum abilities when using a tablet like the ipad. Currently we don't have access to the editor so we don't have access to link links, post pictures, use spoiler tags, quote posts, or anything beyond simply typing text.

20. There are plenty of users on the site that strictly just comment on news articles and videos. Hold some prize contest where you promote these users to use the forums more often. (Like get to 100 post and have chance to win a new game)

21. Have more prizes made for people that actively use the forums and users that are nice and excellent to others. This would promote more activity, and give a reason for people to be more nice to each other.

22. Have a page made where user blogs are the main highlight. Do it in a similar fashion as Game Informer does, where it's automatically broken down in most recent,most viewed,and most commented.

23. Maybe have a user blog highlighted in the "GameSpot Recommends" section that's found in most pages. Just another way to promote users to write to blogs that are well-written and thought-provoking.

24. A list of followed games when hovering over the profile picture in top right corner (same as last site)

25. An option to see a list of all prior articles in a series (i.e. for the Gametech series)

26. Sponsored content clearly marked as "SPONSORED" and not put in "Most Popular" lists or "Gamespot Recommends" solely because they are sponsored

27. Better performance and faster navigation before flashy visuals

28. I would like to see a "like" button in the forums.

29. Proper posting history page, with the ability to be automatically taken to your last post (this is essential, and should be fixed, if nothing else)

30. A better notification bar, like the old one where you saw all the activty of your friends. This one is dodgy and folds easily, not to mention laggy and unresponsive.

31. The classic HTML-style quote/reply bar that could be a quick reply/quote or a standard one, and it was below each post. Made it much easier.

32. Put out a dedicated Android app like IGN!

33. Swap around the number of views and number of posts/replies on the thread title line

34. Please make the Gametech HUB a more prominent part of the homepage and it should do reviews on stuff which is really hard to judge, like gaming peripherals regularly.

35. More staff interaction within the community and transparency about what is being worked on.

36. Please fix the Follow button.

37. I think it would be nice to see username color return.

38. I would think it'd be nice, if we were able to post links in our signature again like links to blogs, forums, reviews, etc.

39. I would like to see some sort of advanced search that uses the "Genre" of the PC game.See Here

40. Fix the forum search

41. Gamespot Leaderboards. Leaderboards for users with the most posts, most followers, most blogs, most reviews, highest levels & most emblems (if they return).

42. Emoticons!

43. Add an "Ignore user" feature

44. Option to make profiles private

45. Update the "following" game list - Make it separate from the "following" user list, a direct link to it right from the home page, and give it sorting options.

46. Fix the notifications once and for all

47. Is it possible to add an option for horizontal scrolling for browsing the comments on this site in addition to vertical scrolling. It might make it easier for users. Just a thought.

48. Please remove the feature that starts a countdown to jump from the current video to the next.

49. Is it possible to download videos again?

50. Private blogs, and stacks

51. Can we have the plain text editor back please?

52. Bring back the Ask The Mods board to replace the Ask The Mods PM

53. Notifications for blog comments would be convenient.

54. Option to change the amount of posts per page please.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

Of course there's no need to mention the leveling system or emblems because those are supposedly coming down the line anyway. I'll keep updating this as I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting.. And I might also try to take a look at the old threads and see if I can find something.

• Right now there's no way to keep track of where we posted, and whether or not there's new replies or not (Unless someone is directly quoting you), so two features need to come back:
    • The pencil and the green/red circle icons that showed if you posted in a thread, and if there's been new replies since then or not. Those were incredibly useful.
    • The last read post button. It used to be one click then you're right where you left. Now you have to manually go in and try to find the last thing you read, that is if you can even remember it.

• Blogs are pretty much dead right now. Sometimes I'm lucky and notice a random blog on my feed, but it happens very rarely, the profile feed is too hectic and blogs simply get lost. A nice solution to that would be a way to filter the feed, so we can choose to only view blogs, posts, images, etc..

• Limit the quote chain. Right now it goes on forever and looks terrible.

• Signatures are currently way too limited. We have no control over the text beyond typing it... There's no formatting, no colors, we can't make links, we can't even chose if we want it above or below the image. Implementing even a simple editor for signatures would be a great improvement.

• Make the unions boards that made it to the new site easier to get to. The only way to get to them is the sticky with the list, which nobody looks at. I'm not sure how exactly you can go about this, but it's something I've seen some users mention.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Stacks are an obvious instance of presentation over function. For instance, they appear as "stacks" of 5 games on your profile (see below). Moving your cursor over a game prompts an animation, as if it were being selected. You would think that clicking on said game would take you to its respective page, but no, it just takes you to the stack itself. In any case, the thumbnails are too too small to be useful.. and, for some reason, faded too? I see no reason for this. Scrap it completely and just bring back the old list system. List the last three most recently added games, neatly, one below the other, with some useful information... the title, user rating etc...

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Better coverage for games so I don't have to rely on IGN, which hasn't done much for me lately anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-579f651eab962

Ok guys, we're doing well but remember to keep it specific

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

The ability to use the full site on mobile phones

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#8 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
  • Make the review system with 0.1 intervals again.
  • Titles of more than 60 characters.
  • Ability to post more than 2 times in a row.
  • Make it so that you can write the title of a thread and the question of a poll separately within the same thread.

For example:

Title: Malaysian Airlines' plane in tragic accident for the 2nd time this year.

Poll question: Is Malaysian Airlines cursed?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

@Blabadon said:

The ability to use the full site on mobile phones

+1

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@klunt_bumskrint said:

In no particular order:

1. The last read post button.
  2. Limit the quote chain.
  3. Signatures are currently way too limited.
  4. Make the unions boards that made it to the new site easier to get to.
  5. Stacks: List the last three most recently added games, neatly, one below the other, with some useful information... the title, user rating etc...
  6. Better coverage for games so I don't have to rely on IGN, which hasn't done much for me lately anyway.
  7. The ability to use the full site on mobile phones
  8. Make the review system with 0.1 intervals again.
  9. Thread Titles of more than 60 characters.
  10. Ability to post more than 2 times in a row.
  11. Make it so that you can write the title of a thread and the question of a poll separately within the same thread.
  12. The pencil and the green/red circle icons that showed if you posted in a thread, and if there's been new replies since then or not. Those were incredibly useful.

+1

1. Return all emblems each user earned or make new ones.
  2. Remake levels. It is a new generation, so we should get new levels to represent the highlights of newer games along with older titles.
  3. The game search engine needs to be fixed. Only having a special edition or Japanese version in the database is lacking quality and especially in comparison to GameSpot this time last year.
  4. Improve coverage of games. Bring in more skilled players for that. Combofiend being present for an Ultra Street Fighter IV segment was a good call. Skilled racers, shooters, and MMORPG players...etc. would be speculator.
  5. Better video player: Sound only at times is unacceptable, but lag is the biggest issue for me. I have a stable connection for internet usage, but the GameSpot player crashes multiple times during live feeds. I request it be improved, please.
  6. Video segments, articles, and blogs about how to get careers in the video game industry
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

+1 for the mobile site thing

More specifically want much needed forum abilities when using a tablet like the ipad.

Currently we don't have access to the editor so we don't have access to link links, post pictures, use spoiler tags, quote posts, or anything beyond simply typing text.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts
  1. There are plenty of users on the site that scritly just comment on news articles and videos. Hold some prize contest where you promote these users to use the forums more often. (Like get to 100 post and have chance to win a new game)
  2. Have more prizes made for people that actively use the forums and users that are nice and excellent to others. This would promote more activity, and give a reason for people to be more nice to each other.
  3. Have a page made where user blogs are the main highlight. Do it in a similar fashion as Game Informer does, where it's automatically broken down in most recent,most viewed,and most commented.
  4. Maybe have a user blog highlighted in the "GameSpot Recommends" section that's found in most pages. Just another way to promote users to write to blogs that are well-written and thought-provoking.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@behardy24 said:
  1. There are plenty of users on the site that scritly just comment on news articles and videos. Hold some prize contest where you promote these users to use the forums more often. (Like get to 100 post and have chance to win a new game)
  2. Have more prizes made for people that actively use the forums and users that are nice and excellent to others. This would promote more activity, and give a reason for people to be more nice to each other.
  3. Have a page made where user blogs are the main highlight. Do it in a similar fashion as Game Informer does, where it's automatically broken down in most recent,most viewed,and most commented.
  4. Maybe have a user blog highlighted in the "GameSpot Recommends" section that's found in most pages. Just another way to promote users to write to blogs that are well-written and thought-provoking.

+1 to all of this. It might give users incentive to come back.

bfa1509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bfa1509
Member since 2011 • 1058 Posts
  • A list of followed games when hovering over the profile picture in top right corner (same as last site)
  • An option to see a list of all prior articles in a series (i.e. for the Gametech series)
  • Sponsored content clearly marked as "SPONSORED" and not put in "Most Popular" lists or "Gamespot Recommends" solely because they are sponsored
  • Better performance and faster navigation before flashy visuals

Also +1 to:

8. Make the review system with 0.1 intervals again

13. Return all emblems each user earned or make new ones.

17. Better video player: Sound only at times is unacceptable. Use the YouTube player if you must.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-579f651eab962

I would like to see a "like" button in the forums.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

To expand on my previous point of keeping track of where we posted, I made this pic:

Those icons would make the forum experience infinitely better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-579f651eab962

@harry_james_pot: Wow man that's a whole bowl of awesomesauce

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

Okay, these, in the order in which I believe to be the priority. (This is just me)

* Proper posting history page, with the ability to be automatically taken to your last post (this is essential, and should be fixed, if nothing else)

*Leveling up to return

* Emblems to return, and maybe new ones?

* The last read post button

* A better notification bar, like the old one where you saw all the activty of your friends. This one is dodgy and folds easily, not to mention laggy and unresponsive.

* Spotlight user/blog? Actually, a bigger emphasis on blogs as a whole.

* Bigger sig sizes?

* The classic HTML-style quote/reply bar that could be a quick reply/quote or a standard one, and it was below each post. Made it much easier.

* Limiting the quote chain.

* Easier to track/follow/keep control of your games.

There's a lot more, I just don't want to bombard you guys. For the mods and staff who may or will read this, I'm sure you're busy people and you're doing your damnest to keep everyone happy and bring this place up to scratch. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're willing to work with you guys to make this a better place, so please, please do make this an awesome community hub again. I have very fond memories of this place, and I don't want to leave.

Thanks, and I hope you guys do fix/improve on the points I highlighted. :)

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#19 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I'd like to see;

A feed just for followed game updates with a summary of the article/review/video ect instead of squashing it all into that drop down menu.

+1

Maybe have a user blog highlighted in the "GameSpot Recommends" section that's found in most pages. Just another way to promote users to write to blogs that are well-written and thought-provoking.

The game search engine needs to be fixed. Only having a special edition or Japanese version in the database is lacking quality and especially in comparison to GameSpot this time last year.

Stacks: List the last three most recently added games, neatly, one below the other, with some useful information... the title, user rating etc...

Return all emblems each user earned or make new ones.

Remake levels. It is a new generation, so we should get new levels to represent the highlights of newer games along with older titles.

Avatar image for adamclement1968
adamclement1968

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 adamclement1968
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Put out a dedicated Android app like IGN!

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts
@klunt_bumskrint said:
No bring back this/that

OK then, I'll play by your rules.

Revive FUSE! Return FUSE! FUSE needs to be reborn!

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

The ability to use the full site on mobile phones-1+.

22/23 1+ [For Blogs, I would like to see the return of the top 5 Blogs from the old GS if possible]

@klunt_bumskrint Also if I may, I would like to add: Filters/Pending restriction to one year GS users. While the Pending has not been kind to GS, I would suggest that for those who been here on GS like more then a year and never got into trouble should not be restricted to post gifs. If the user gets into trouble, that user should be suspended to 1 full year from today. Not sure that will help you but hey, I tried. Okay hope my suggestion helps. Cheers.

P.S is there anyway to make the Avatar pics a little bigger?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-579f651eab962

*Updated*

@EasyComeEasyGo said:

@klunt_bumskrint Also if I may, I would like to add: Filters/Pending restriction to one year GS users. While the Pending has not been kind to GS, I would suggest that for those who been here on GS like more then a year and never got into trouble should not be restricted to post gifs. If the user gets into trouble, that user should be suspended to 1 full year from today. Not sure that will help you but hey, I tried. Okay hope my suggestion helps. Cheers.

Could you condense your point slightly, I'm not totally sure what you mean.

@crimsonbrute said:
@klunt_bumskrint said:
No bring back this/that

OK then, I'll play by your rules.

Revive FUSE! Return FUSE! FUSE needs to be reborn!

No, just no

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Yea full access for mobile.

Since getting my GS5 ive been using mobile more for all my internet usage. It would be great n if I could actually quote someone who quotes me and such.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
@klunt_bumskrint said:
No, just no

I couldn't help notice you misspelled "Yes" ...twice.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Not to rain on the parade but how do we know that the powers that be are taking a look at these suggestions, let alone even thinking about implementing them?

Or is this just another exercise for exasperated users to blow out some steam?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-579f651eab962

@Master_Live: Yes. The whole point in this thread is that the staff/devs and all the users can see what is wanted from GS in a clear concise way.

They are aware.

larkanderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#28  Edited By larkanderson
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

@Master_Live: We're definitely looking at this. @DigitalDame keeps us updated on what's being requested and I'm still lurking in the forums, and we have been working on and releasing changes and improvements on a regular basis, but it's always helpful to see it all in one place.

@klunt_bumskrint Thanks for putting this together!

True_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#29 True_Sounds
Member since 2009 • 2915 Posts

I find the forum almost unbrowsable with views column before posts. Why would a potential poster/replier care more about the number of views than the number of replies? I've used this forum far less after the overhaul, and I think this is a big reason why. Just my 2 cents...

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#30 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
@LarkAnderson said:

@Master_Live: We're definitely looking at this. @DigitalDame keeps us updated on what's being requested and I'm still lurking in the forums, and we have been working on and releasing changes and improvements on a regular basis, but it's always helpful to see it all in one place.

I'll take this with the large grain of salt since the site's redesign has left most of us that are left disgruntled. Is there any idea to know what's worked on now? This community has been begging, begging for basic forum options that haven't been implemented for over seven months now. Instead we get a silly delete comment countdown that has no semblance to a good idea or something the community wanted.

Listen, this may sound like whining, but frankly I don't give a shit. If you or Synthia could actively talk to the community about the order that some of these changes will get implemented, how hard they'll be to add on, etc. it's a huge step in making this community (what's left of it) happier. Seriously, the countdown for deleting posts just made most of us scratch our heads - where's the last read post option? Where was the ability to delete blogs (good job guys! :D )?

Every time I want to post a list of items that are actual, rational improvements to the site, I don't feel the passion to fulfill that idea. I feel, as a user for the new site that should have never left the beta, that I would be talking to a wall if I posted here. You and Synthia posting here more often like this is a huge step in the right direction.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#31 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

I think bigger avatars would be cool although that's not big on the list of things that do need to be done.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

or better yet, bring back the old size for our sigs. the restrictions now are just ridiculous. i had a great sig that fit my avatar. with my favorite quote in the sig. was made by a different user, Meconate. was awesome. but now with the restrictions it just looks smooshed and shitty.

and from what ive read, the main reason they lowered the sig size requirement, was complaints from users who didnt like the obnoxious sigs. or users wasting bandwidth and such.

well hmm, if only there was a way to make it so they cant see the sigs, that would be great.

Oh yea! we do have that feature, it is possible to turn sigs off. 'Gasp!!!!!'

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CrimsonBrute  Moderator

One feature I forgot to include in my original request: Editable posts for PMs.

@konvikt_17 said:

or better yet, bring back the old size for our sigs. the restrictions now are just ridiculous.

I totally agree. It was a pain trying to make an decent sig with the old size and now it is much more difficult.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-579f651eab962

@crimsonbrute: I think editable PM's would be handy but can you imagine the head it might cause if users are sending abusive messages to each other or to the staff/mods. They could just edit it and say they didn't.

Gamer_4_Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#37 Gamer_4_Fun
Member since 2008 • 3862 Posts

I am loving GameSpot's recent spotlight on PC Gaming and hardware, even have a dedicated HUB for it. Please make the HUB a more prominent part of the homepage instead of the main section which will likely consumed by other content in coming days. Also Gametech should do reviews on stuff which is really hard to judge, like gaming peripherals regularly.

Thanks!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-579f651eab962

@Gamer_4_Fun said:

I am loving GameSpot's recent spotlight on PC Gaming and hardware, even have a dedicated HUB for it. Please make the HUB a more prominent part of the homepage instead of the main section which will likely consumed by other content in coming days. Also Gametech should do reviews on stuff which is really hard to judge, like gaming peripherals regularly.

Thanks!

You sir win a E-highfive, added to list

I'd never noticed that section before!

Gamer_4_Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#42 Gamer_4_Fun
Member since 2008 • 3862 Posts

@klunt_bumskrint said:

@Gamer_4_Fun said:

Thanks!

You sir win a E-highfive, added to list

I'd never noticed that section before!

hehe hi5.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#43 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

@Blabadon said:
@LarkAnderson said:

I'll take this with the large grain of salt since the site's redesign has left most of us that are left disgruntled. Is there any idea to know what's worked on now? This community has been begging, begging for basic forum options that haven't been implemented for over seven months now. Instead we get a silly delete comment countdown that has no semblance to a good idea or something the community wanted.

Listen, this may sound like whining, but frankly I don't give a shit. If you or Synthia could actively talk to the community about the order that some of these changes will get implemented, how hard they'll be to add on, etc. it's a huge step in making this community (what's left of it) happier. Seriously, the countdown for deleting posts just made most of us scratch our heads - where's the last read post option? Where was the ability to delete blogs (good job guys! :D )?

Every time I want to post a list of items that are actual, rational improvements to the site, I don't feel the passion to fulfill that idea. I feel, as a user for the new site that should have never left the beta, that I would be talking to a wall if I posted here. You and Synthia posting here more often like this is a huge step in the right direction.

I don't want to sound harsh, but I kinda feel the same way. I've been an active member for years, and now it all seems like a graveyard.

At least this thread is allowing progress to be made.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

More staff interaction within the community. @LarkAnderson is the first damn staff member I've seen post in the past few months. That's unacceptable. I get it, you're professionals that work for GameSpot and you're busy. I'm a cop. What do you think the community would say if I were to never interact with them?

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Also, transparency. I'd like to see regular posts on the forums about what you guys are doing. Not from moderators. FROM STAFF.

And finally. I'd like to see some responses from staff members on this thread that was created almost a year ago and not a single staff member has commented on it, answered any of our questions, but simply have locked it. You guys would have done better by deleting it. Now it's just further proof that the staff doesn't actually give a flying crap about the forums or the community.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-579f651eab962

*Updated*

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#47 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Pretty good list so far =D Hope this is taken seriously. Thanks for starting this thread Klunt.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-579f651eab962

@korvus:

Reaction GIF: thanks, wink, Dave Grohl

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#49 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

Has there been any progress on implementing these features?

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

I can't seem to simply remove my sig image, only change it.

Unless, I'm missing out on how to remove the signature image without going through a mod/admin I'd like to put that in the box.