I think people that hate MW2 have no idea what they are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ta11on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 ta11on
Member since 2007 • 784 Posts

I dont think most of anyone hates this game. It's just very annoying and a turn-off when it's full of glitches. FFA use to be my favorite mode until I started comming across Boosters. Then I started to come across boosters in Ground War. I still like it, but don't play it much anymore. Not until some new content is released anyways.

_Doomsayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 _Doomsayer_
Member since 2008 • 18616 Posts

[QUOTE="_Doomsayer_"]

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

Okay I get really angry at people that say they hate MW2 besids the single player ( It was very very very short) its was the one of the best games in 2009 If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to say you hate it go and play lost planet or halo...

soapman72

I'm not playing it...
It's one of the most generic, bland, unoriginal first-person shooters and it's practically a carbon copy of Call of Duty 4... imo.
I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe you should give other multiplayer games a chance and then you'll realize how mediocre MW2 really is.

I do not play MW2 online all the time. I play alot of gta and battlefeild co. 2 but im just saying I think MW2 was mistreated by some people. Most of the people that hate it just want attention

Well I don't want attention, or to be that guy that hates everything that is popular, I just don't see the appeal of that game. It's too generic for me.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

soapman72

Why do you keep bumping this thread? It's annoying

rickatick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 rickatick
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

Here are some of the mw2 haters like to complain about

ZOmg theres so many annoying 10 year olds screaming in there mics----- mute them!

I die like eveeery 10 seconds cuz of glitch abusers--- ----all glitches have been fixed

omfg everyones a camper---- a good excuse if you suck at the game, camping is'nt as effective as everyone thinks,

KLONE360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 KLONE360
Member since 2007 • 1119 Posts
MW2 just isnt as fun as the first. The first was completley fresh and new and pretty fair. MW2 is very cheap in the way that many weapons you die to before you have time to react and the usual campers are more common then normal. MW online is stale now and COD series needs some new online gameplay to make it fresh again. I know MW online wouldnt last long because its all run and gun. I liked COD 2 and 3 for PS2 where your shots mattered and you had to be smart. Plus those games had me laughing quite a bit of times at the antics of other players. These games actually had some great moments like where your team would be taking refuge in a house and the enemy would come and try to purge you from the house. Never had that kind of teamwork in MW. Or that much intelligence.
SnipeyMcSnipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SnipeyMcSnipe
Member since 2006 • 2010 Posts

I love it when people ask why they play a game when they don't like. That's like asking a person their opinion on a movie, they say they didn't like it then you ask "Why did you go see it then?".

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

I love it when people ask why they play a game when they don't like. That's like asking a person their opinion on a movie, they say they didn't like it then you ask "Why did you go see it then?".

SnipeyMcSnipe

That makes no sense because you have to see a movie before hating it

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

I love it. Sure people may glitch, but I don't care. I haven't played it in awhile, but I still like it.orb_03_2006

yeah... ppl are using glitches or cheat with friends to gain some score... and if that happens .. i just threw a granade to those 2 or 3 ppl standing in one place hiding with cold blooded perk and tactical insertion... and I'm getting more score than they are... :)

I play it all the time.. :)
And If ppl really annoy me with their cheating... im just goin to another server and problem solved :)

SnipeyMcSnipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 SnipeyMcSnipe
Member since 2006 • 2010 Posts

[QUOTE="SnipeyMcSnipe"]

N7v1K0

Exactly...
Timesplitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Timesplitt
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts

I'm a 4th prestige... I don't play the game THAT much anymore, If I played it as much as i use to i'd be around 6th or 7th. But I dislike the game, it's very glitchy, spawns are messy. game can be pretty laggy. etc. It's an ok game.Wakanoid

in bioshock 2 multi I spawn near the guy who previously just killed me dozens of times

in halo i get spawned near the enemy dozens of times and have to shoot two BR guys with just an AR.

AndYOU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#113 AndYOU
Member since 2005 • 6712 Posts
If they hate it, they hate it. It's a matter of opinion. They deserve a right to preference
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts

Okay I get really angry at people that say they hate MW2 besids the single player ( It was very very very short) its was the one of the best games in 2009 If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to say you hate it go and play lost planet or halo...

soapman72
that is exactly what they do, they go play other games. and never touch MW2 again. who the hell do you know hates a game but plays it all the time? you make no sense.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="SnipeyMcSnipe"]

SnipeyMcSnipe

Exactly...

:lol: i find it funny when people as that question. i/we cant unbuy or unwatch a movie or video game and get our refund back because i/we didnt like it or were unsatisfied with it. (unless you buy them used or something :P)
Assassin1349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Assassin1349
Member since 2009 • 2798 Posts

I prefer Call of Duty 4 and World at War but there's no reason to hate the game if you like the other two.

rawrB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 rawrB
Member since 2009 • 627 Posts

i loved call of duty before mw. i liked mw1 and loved waw . for about 6 weeks i played mw2 every day and thought it was awsome, but i just got bored of the same maps . which i think are terrible on the game i hate mw2 maps which i think plays alot on my mind when i think about wanting to go on the game. every gun is a machine gun and most of all the mw fan boys put me off like the ones that play that and no other sort of game, i will go to it from time to time but really im just waiting for some thing awsome to trade it in for

qbell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 qbell
Member since 2006 • 1035 Posts

LMAO I played this game again last night. I haven't played since mid december because of the glitches. the first ground wars game i played was hacked.......when i would "super run" i would hit a bump and end up flying into the air so high that when i landed i would die. Now i only played becasue my 42 year old bro got the game and i figured it would be fun to play together on his first multiplayer outing, being he lives a state away. He was like "i spent money on a broken game," and "why dont they fix it". I was also with my good friend who hasn't played it in months (also for the same reasons).. It didnt matter too much cuz me and my friend was laughing so hard on this failed game. I guess the guys @ IW are still busy counting money? Im glad i can feel good about trading this game in for BF:BC2. I bet IW got pissed when they seen that get an extra %50 trade in deal at gamestop....nah there probly too busy counting money. Ended up going 7 and 1 for the night....even when my bro was like 5/85 on kills aahahahahahaahahhahha he's old

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I know what I'm talking about.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

LMAO....The OP doesn't want anybody to bash or talk negatively about the game but yet he keeps bumping this thread lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dc1155346926
deactivated-5dc1155346926

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#121 deactivated-5dc1155346926
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts

COD 4 is a MUCH better game than MW2... no competition.

laliberte11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#122 laliberte11
Member since 2008 • 4246 Posts

people dont like it because people camp with akimbo shotguns...but tose people dont realize that is what the riot shields are for

2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts

kenken2g
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

kenken2g
Confusion827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Confusion827
Member since 2010 • 29 Posts
I only dislike it for two reasons. *Cant use party chat on most of the games modes in multiplayer. *The respawn system is really bad, like World at War. Single Player is good, Spec Ops is good, multiplayer is great.
IziThiM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 IziThiM
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts

the ranking system kept me away...