I think people that hate MW2 have no idea what they are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

• 126 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Okay I get really angry at people that say they hate MW2 besids the single player ( It was very very very short) its was the one of the best games in 2009 If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to say you hate it go and play lost planet or halo...

Childeater10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Childeater10
Member since 2006 • 3027 Posts

I think a lot of people dislike it because its a glitchy nightmare. There was one point you couldn't even play in a standard TDM game... it always put you in rust with way to many people.

Then there was the care package glitch, and the one with the care package with the knife/running.

Javelin glitch

Geometry glitches

negative XP glitches

I hear the care package glitch is still a problem in the game. I'll wait until the game is fully patched and playable without cheaters... By that time though BFBC2 will be out.

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
there isn't much room for discussion here since u pretty much told those who hate MW2 mp to get lost lol
Endgame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Endgame_basic
Member since 2002 • 950 Posts

Okay I get really angry at people that say they hate MW2 besids the single player ( It was very very very short) its was the one of the best games in 2009 If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! If you are going to say you hate it go and play lost planet or halo...

soapman72

I don't hate and I don't play it.

Btw, try using more exclamation points, it really does help people in not taking your opinion seriously.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

There are lots of things I do not like about MW2, which is why I don't play it anymore.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 soapman72

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

Endgame_basic

I don't hate and I don't play it.

Btw, try using more exclamation points, it really does help people in not taking your opinion seriously.

Oh I really take you for seriouse ######

Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts
I don't hate Modern Warfare 2, but im surprised at how quickly ive got bored of it. I stopped playing in January and really have no desire to go back (especially with BC2 on the way), yet with COD4 i played that constantly for pretty much 2 years (I skipped WaW). I think its just lost its magic, hopefully IW regain some of it for their next game.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#8 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
I love it. Sure people may glitch, but I don't care. I haven't played it in awhile, but I still like it.
Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts
I'm a 4th prestige... I don't play the game THAT much anymore, If I played it as much as i use to i'd be around 6th or 7th. But I dislike the game, it's very glitchy, spawns are messy. game can be pretty laggy. etc. It's an ok game.
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#10 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

Single player was like a Micheal Bay movie, multiplayer is full of glitches, and spawn killing. Overall I don't hate the game but I do prefer other FPS over COD:MW2.

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
Well the single player was like a mash up of a bunch of high action clips from summer blockbusters but held not substance. It was extremely short and you were thrown to every corner of the earth like a pin ball machine. The guns aren't replicated well at all.(little to no recoil, no bullet time/ bullet drop)The mp has a whole bunch of perks to get cheap kills with and then rewards your cheap killing/camping with unbalanced killsteaks. Even if your legit, its still unbalanced. OH and don't forget the broken state of the game w/ it's suite of glitches. And please don't say "people who hate MW2 have no idea what they're talking about" because I know fully what I'm talking about. I bought the game, cleared it, then sold it.
Cryptiic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Cryptiic
Member since 2009 • 208 Posts
I think people that hate MW2 should have their own opinion if they hate it or not.
Gundamforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gundamforce
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

I don't hate the title, but there are plenty of glitches that made Gears of War 2's glitch nightmare (i'm not sure if those glitches still stand today) seem unglitchy, the campaign didn't seem really immersive, and all the perks seem to have made everyone camp in a corner somewhere just to get that nuke.

"People that hate MW2 have no idea what they are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!"

Halo called. They want that title back.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#14 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! soapman72
How can you know you hate something without first trying it?
Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#15 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
Even though it's enjoyable, it's basically the same FPS offering we've been getting for years. Other than some neat multiplayer features and kickass British accents, it really offers nothing but a stable online gaming community for children. Besides, it's not like MW2 haters aren't constructive about why they dislike the game. I find it being the other way around with its devoted followers acting as if MW2 is on the same level as the second coming of Jesus.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 vashkey

I don't hate the title, but there are plenty of glitches that made Gears of War 2's glitch nightmare (i'm not sure if those glitches still stand today) seem unglitchy,Gundamforce

Lets not be ridiculous here. Modern Warfare 2 maybe a bit glitchy but it is no where as bad as Gears 2 was at launch. Gears 2's multiplayer was nearly unplayable. Even the campaign was no stranger to glitches.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 soapman72

I think people that hate MW2 should have their own opinion if they hate it or not.Cryptiic
well my oppinon is that people that hate mw2 have no idead what there talking about

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 soapman72

[QUOTE="soapman72"] If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! vashkey

well the people that do hate it have played it

DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts
I think people that hate MW2 should have their own opinion if they hate it or not.Cryptiic
This makes no sense...
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vashkey

[QUOTE="vashkey"][QUOTE="soapman72"] If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!! soapman72

well the people that do hate it have played it

Thats my point. They had to play it in order to realize they hate it. They can't unplay it.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DranzarTypeF

I don't hate MW2...BUT I do think its the worst COD in the series...also why are the people that defend this game always the most obnoxious, ignorant and childish ??? hmmmmm...

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts

[QUOTE="Cryptiic"]I think people that hate MW2 should have their own opinion if they hate it or not.soapman72

well my oppinon is that people that hate mw2 have no idead what there talking about

so your opinion is that other people's opinion means absolutely nothing because they don't like the same thing you do?

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 soapman72

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="Cryptiic"]I think people that hate MW2 should have their own opinion if they hate it or not.LightColor

so your opinion is that other people's opinion means absolutely nothing because they don't like the same thing you do?

no no no no.... well thats my opinion

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 soapman72

I don't hate MW2...BUT I do think its the worst COD in the series...also why are the people that defend this game always the most obnoxious, ignorant and childish ??? hmmmmm...

DranzarTypeF

come on man is that how you think..... come on im 16 so im not shildish and second off am I really that annoying expersing my feelings?

DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DranzarTypeF

come on man is that how you think..... come on im 16 so im not shildish and second off am I really that annoying expersing my feelingssoapman72
lol...

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 soapman72

[QUOTE="DranzarTypeF"]

soapman72

come on man is that how you think..... come on im 16 so im not shildish and second off am I really that annoying expersing my feelings?

I mean childish LOL

Brawl55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Brawl55
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts

Instead of just telling the people that dislike MW2 that they have no idea what their talking about, back it up by telling us why it's so good.

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts

I think a lot of people dislike it because its a glitchy nightmare. There was one point you couldn't even play in a standard TDM game... it always put you in rust with way to many people.

Then there was the care package glitch, and the one with the care package with the knife/running.

Javelin glitch

Geometry glitches

negative XP glitches

I hear the care package glitch is still a problem in the game. I'll wait until the game is fully patched and playable without cheaters... By that time though BFBC2 will be out.

Childeater10
Every glitch you have just named has been fixed.
dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 dragonic9100
Member since 2009 • 356 Posts

Okay I get really angry at people that say they hate MW2

you have anger issues

besids the single player ( It was very very very short)

so it does have a problem then?

its was the one of the best games in 2009

opinion. got its awards from hype

If you hate MW2 why are you playing it WHY!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see many people who say "i play mw2 every day and its so bad i cant even play it

If you are going to say you hate it go and play lost planet or halo...

if your going to be a stupid fanboy then don't make stupid threads like these

soapman72

please realise mw2 is extremely glitchy, i dont meen like halo 3's getting out of the map glitches, i meen actual game breaking glitches. i could almost guarentee you would'nt be playing it if you had -5,000,000xp because you shot a hacker. it has a terrible community, alot of glitches, and alot of unbalanced gameplay i.e. danger close, 1 man army, scar w/ nade launcher, m16 1 burst kills, snipers with thermal scopes, 3/4 snipers almost always are 1 shot kills in the chest, shotguns as secondary weapons, snipers being able to outgun an assault rifle ect.

dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dragonic9100

[QUOTE="soapman72"]

[QUOTE="DranzarTypeF"]

soapman72

I mean childish LOL

1) what does being 16 have to do with not being childish?

2)if your going to be an ignorant fanboy then yes

dragonic9100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dragonic9100

blasphemy!

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
I'm not playing it (anymore). I don't hate it also, I just knowledge that COD4 was better and that MW2 is overrated. However the reason I would play MW2 is because most of the friend play it, no one plays COD4 anymore.
lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts
I think people have the right to hate or like whatever they want.
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts

soapman72
and i think that people who blindly love MW2, claiming it is the best game ever, never giving the notion that they MAY BE, just possibly might be somewhere out there, a game better than modern warfare 2.
XXGamerfanXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 XXGamerfanXX
Member since 2009 • 1066 Posts
The game got boring within 2 weeks. It was repetitive, glitchy (In my experience), and the most of all, campers! I understand they had an update a week ago, but thats not going to make me going back to it since Im bored with it. Plus, I only play it with friends from school, since their Modern Warfare 2 junkies, but I sold it for Mass Effect 2, which was the best decision in my life. IMO, the game is good, but It got boring within 2 weeks of playing it, and of course, dang issues that ruin the game.
Avatar image for ChampionoChumps
ChampionoChumps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ChampionoChumps
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts
I really hope your a troll...
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 136

User Lists: 1

#37 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts
I'm not playing it (anymore). I don't hate it also, I just knowledge that COD4 was better and that MW2 is overrated. However the reason I would play MW2 is because most of the friend play it, no one plays COD4 anymore.SaltyMeatballs
Playing with friends definetly make the game more bearble but when playing by myself I feel like bashing my head against a wall.....kinda like watching Shutter Island.
DavidRswii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#38 DavidRswii
Member since 2007 • 1210 Posts

I dont hate it sure theres alot of flitchers but there all just losers and punks i like to play fair i do get pissed off and fed up at times but now enough to make me stop playing the game haha

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

soapman72
People that hate it probably aren't playing it..
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

What I love about this whole thread is that its about telling those that have an opinion on something that they are wrong and that the people who have the opposite opinion are right. Sounds like religion to me.

And yes, I hate Modern Warfare 2, am I wrong in my personal opinion?

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
I thought MW2 single player was absolutely amazing, it was just way too short and unnecessarily left unfinished so as to make another installment in the series. I also enjoy multiplayer and love killstreaks. My thought is that some of the people bashing the game have obviously never tried it before (which goes for many things in life, not just video games). Others point out the bad spots in the game, but I really can't find a lot. It's a lot better shooter than any other game for the 360, along with a multitude of gametypes. Glitches can ruin a game, but I rarely run into them online. I suspect a good majority of people like to try and be a rebel by bashing popular stuff (ie. games, movies, books, music, etc.) without giving it a real shot themselves. That's how people are though. Many people are naive and enjoy living their life like that.
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#42 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
The mp is laggy and buggy, and the SP was nothing special.
SpideySenze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SpideySenze
Member since 2010 • 77 Posts
Yea bought the game and found out hao wasnt in the box nit to get me wrong im a big halo fan but I know if im going to get good at MW2 its going to take some time.
famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts

Javelin glitch

Geometry glitches

negative XP glitches

Childeater10

oh so you are talking about the glitches that have been fixed with the patch that was released last week. no more care package glitches period. no more javelin glitch no more geometry glitch. no more negative xp lobbiesm unless you are invited to one that is hosted by someone with a hacked xbox. the only way to do the care package glitch is to get into the hacked lobbies as they by pass all the updates.

you cant get rid of these hacked lobbies just yet until IW updates the code of the game because the people have hacked the game. I personally believe the game was rushed and look how it turned out. maybe its a good thing IW is planning on taking a break after this.

Fakenamelmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fakenamelmao
Member since 2005 • 336 Posts

i dont see why people **** about the spawns.....the spawns are fine. The people prob just got tired of getting spawned killed by a chopper gunner (they should of have had cold blodded on)

There were alot of glitches tho and most have been fixed now.....

I read on page 2 somewhere about lag....well ya there will be lag in any game if the host has a **** connection..thats not the games fault.

MW2 is great... the maps are meh, but they are getting new ones soon so hopefully that will spice things up. I am a big FPS fan and i feel MW2 is the closest to getting it right IMO

But it will all be good all the kids who **** will go to BFBC 2 :roll:

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#46 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
People have different tastes. I hated MW2, so I sold it. I agree with you on that. If people are saying they hate it, why do they continue to play it? The main thing I hate is the damn 'snap-on' aiming. It's so boring, every battle, just pulling right trigger to snap-on, then pull left trigger to kill them, over and over and over. I got bored of that after playing COD2 in 2005. It still hasn't changed, four years and four games later. COD has had its moment. Lots of other people are starting to get sick of it now, too. The same thing happened to Halo. It looks like people are going to move, from MW2, to Bad Company. Bad Company will be "Teh Coolzez Evur" for a period, then people will get sick of it and move to something else, and so the circle of life continues.
Warful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Warful
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts

We are all entitled to opinions. However opinions that don't degrade others opinions.

I didn't like the game, cause it was, as many has said, a mess when it came to bugs. the story was short with no real substance,

and the multiplayer didn't really fall within my interest.

I am gonna be straight with you here.. I don't like fanboys, not a bit. It's okay to like a game, but to worship it beyond any other, and to not give a damn about others opinions. THAT, is childish and ignorant..

J_MAVERIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 J_MAVERIX
Member since 2009 • 158 Posts

I didnt like MW2 in the beginning because there was to much hype for it and now that my friend let me borrow it, I still dont like it. Its just not that fun.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 soapman72

What I love about this whole thread is that its about telling those that have an opinion on something that they are wrong and that the people who have the opposite opinion are right. Sounds like religion to me.

And yes, I hate Modern Warfare 2, am I wrong in my personal opinion?

DamianAlexander

nothing I am just saying my opinion

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 soapman72

I thought MW2 single player was absolutely amazing, it was just way too short and unnecessarily left unfinished so as to make another installment in the series. I also enjoy multiplayer and love killstreaks. My thought is that some of the people bashing the game have obviously never tried it before (which goes for many things in life, not just video games). Others point out the bad spots in the game, but I really can't find a lot. It's a lot better shooter than any other game for the 360, along with a multitude of gametypes. Glitches can ruin a game, but I rarely run into them online. I suspect a good majority of people like to try and be a rebel by bashing popular stuff (ie. games, movies, books, music, etc.) without giving it a real shot themselves. That's how people are though. Many people are naive and enjoy living their life like that.Ghost_702
thank YOU