Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#201 Iceferno
Member since 2007 • 8371 Posts

Nice....Proving Ground, eh?
Sounds like a good game, dude!SOADjoe19

I'm starting to think otherwise :|

Perhaps you should get out of your house more, Alec. It would good for you also. You never know what will happen!

Live everyday like its your last!!!!!SOADjoe19

Why do I feel worse after reading that... :(

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 SOADjoe19
Member since 2007 • 3061 Posts
Sorry Alec if it did. I only meant to help ya. It's all good though. 8)

Thanks Eric! Yeah, I bet for you marching in the rain had to be really hard. At least with us, we're constantly moving....I can't imagine what you had to go through
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 bd0g5
Member since 2007 • 7317 Posts

I had that happen to me in my soccer playoffs...

It started at the end of the first game, and kept going when I was just waiting on the field for the next game. That really sucls when it happens. :x

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 SOADjoe19
Hey, it seems like that happened to everyone at some point or another, eh? :lol: Dang, the weather waits for nothing!!!! :roll:
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Iceferno

[QUOTE="SOADjoe19"]Nice....Proving Ground, eh?

Sounds like a good game, dude!Iceferno

I'm starting to think otherwise :|

Perhaps you should get out of your house more, Alec. It would good for you also. You never know what will happen!

Live everyday like its your last!!!!!SOADjoe19

Why do I feel worse after reading that... :(

Sorry Alec if it did. I only meant to help ya. It's all good though. 8)SOADjoe19

Ah it's ok. Just there isn't a whole lot on offer for me. At least I have my dreams. I wish I could say I enjoy going to bed, but that'd be if I knew what I'd be dreaming about whilst I was 'elsewhere' :P Still, I need to add the latest dreams of *cough* to my Multiply.com blog. 8)

MissKittyKat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#206 MissKittyKat21
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts

[QUOTE="MissKittyKat21"]Currently I am living in Texas._Drago_

Remember when I asked if you lived in Texas in the "Guess Who" topic? Here's a famous phrase that comes from that state, shoot first, ask questions later.

I had a feeling you've been there before from what you said in the other topic...

Haha...actually that quote is used a lot of places other than Texas...like in Kentucky. We shoot first and ask questions later there too. What is funny is that in Kentucky if you post 3 No trespassing signs like up your drive way and on your front door you are legally allowed to shoot anyone who comes to your door. Texas you just have to verbally tell someone to get out before you are allowed to shoot them.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 SOADjoe19
Whoa...:|
Are you serious??? Apparently you are.
Wow.....
_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#208 _Drago_
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

Haha...actually that quote is used a lot of places other than Texas...like in Kentucky. We shoot first and ask questions later there too. What is funny is that in Kentucky if you post 3 No trespassing signs like up your drive way and on your front door you are legally allowed to shoot anyone who comes to your door. Texas you just have to verbally tell someone to get out before you are allowed to shoot them.

MissKittyKat21

I didn't know other places used that phrase too...

We also have laws similar to Texas. If I recall correctly from my Criminal Justice c.lass, we only needed to feel threatened, like if an intruder is in our house for us to use lethal force.

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 bd0g5

What is funny is that in Kentucky if you post 3 No trespassing signs like up your drive way and on your front door you are legally allowed to shoot anyone who comes to your door. 

MissKittyKat21

Woah. :o So people could get shot by going to someone's door, that's insane.

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Iceferno
My Mum's from Kentucky so that right is kinda in my blood. :P If I lived there I'd try it out on the nasty folk. :twisted:
_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 _Drago_

My Mum's from Kentucky so that right is kinda in my blood. :PIceferno

Wait...what? How did this happen? Is the United Kingdom your birthplace?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions...

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Iceferno
Not at all. :) Well, my Mum actually came over to the UK in the 80s. I've lived in East Anglia all my life. East Anglia's a county and counties are basically the UK equivalent of States.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 SOADjoe19
Ah, wow. Does your mum ever think about going back to visit the States again? That would be interesting.... 8)
_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 _Drago_

Not at all. :) Well, my Mum actually came over to the UK in the 80s. I've lived in East Anglia all my life. East Anglia's a county and counties are basically the UK equivalent of States.Iceferno

Oh wow, I didn't know that. So is your mum a native to the US then? If so, then that would mean you have this country's blood in you! Not that's it's bad that you don't, if that's not the case. ;)

Regardless, I'm learning something new. :)

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Iceferno

Ah, wow. Does your mum ever think about going back to visit the States again? That would be interesting.... 8)SOADjoe19

Actually she really hates it now and it's mainly due to passing thorough customs. They take your fingerprints and seem to treat everyone like a criminal who just wants to enter the country as a tourist. I hate that they do it too, but I still wanna go there.

[QUOTE="Iceferno"]Not at all. :) Well, my Mum actually came over to the UK in the 80s. I've lived in East Anglia all my life. East Anglia's a county and counties are basically the UK equivalent of States._Drago_

Oh wow, I didn't know that. So is your mum a native to the US then? If so, then that would mean you have this country's blood in you! Not that's it's bad that you don't, if that's not the case. ;)

Regardless, I'm learning something new. :)

Well, yeah. She's from a Cherokee background, but not in the sense that she lives in Teepees and such! :lol: Her ancestry was American Indian. There's this picture my Dad took of her holding up a picture of a native and the similarities were very close. :) Though I didn't get any of that, I don't think. Apparently, my brother looks moreso than I.

So yeah. I am very much 50/50 of the 2 countries that speak English. Well, in my opinion, the US doesn't speak English, it speaks American. :lol: Cuz of all the words they messed up from our language. Addicting should be Addictive etc. But man, I wanna go there so bad! I hate this gloomy island I'm on. :|

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 bd0g5

[QUOTE="SOADjoe19"]Ah, wow. Does your mum ever think about going back to visit the States again? That would be interesting.... 8)Iceferno

Actually she really hates it now and it's mainly due to passing thorough customs. They take your fingerprints and seem to treat everyone like a criminal who just wants to enter the country as a tourist. I hate that they do it too, but I still wanna go there.

When I went to the US, they seemed to really hate people going past the borders. When I was going back to Canada, they did it again. :x

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 SOADjoe19
Hmmm, wow. Well the reason why they fingerprint people is because of all the crap that is happening today. Its not bad at all. Mostly every country does that now a days. :?

But yeah. If you can take a round trip to the States, please do. It would be really awesome. ;)
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 bd0g5
Oh, I forgot to say that. It is an awesome place, I wish I could go more... I only live two hours away from Buffalo.
Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#219 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts

Oh, I forgot to say that. It is an awesome place, I wish I could go more... I only live two hours away from Buffalo.bd0g5

Visit me first. I'm closer. :)

I live about 5 or 6 hours away from him.

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Iceferno
[QUOTE="Iceferno"][QUOTE="SOADjoe19"]Ah, wow. Does your mum ever think about going back to visit the States again? That would be interesting.... 8)bd0g5

When I went to the US, they seemed to really hate people going past the borders. When I was going back to Canada, they did it again. :x

Hmmm, wow. Well the reason why they fingerprint people is because of all the crap that is happening today. Its not bad at all. Mostly every country does that now a days. :?

But yeah. If you can take a round trip to the States, please do. It would be really awesome. ;)SOADjoe19

Well it's all because they've become, to quote my Dad "paranoid bas*****s" since 9/11.

[QUOTE="bd0g5"]Oh, I forgot to say that. It is an awesome place, I wish I could go more... I only live two hours away from Buffalo.Dragon66116

Visit me first. I'm closer. :)

I live about 5 or 6 hours away from him.

Well I'd probably visit FriendlyDude first. But I'd have to remember he's about 25 years old, otherwise I'd be quite shocked! :P I still am, kinda. He's probably the oldest Spyro-er I've talked to.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 SOADjoe19
Ah, cool. I remember friednlydude. Hope he's doing good. ;)
Avatar image for StreetBallerlol
StreetBallerlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#222 StreetBallerlol
Member since 2008 • 1304 Posts
friendlydude... how about someone invites him here
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Iceferno
We tried, but he doesn't use GameSpot. Only GameFAQs.
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Iceferno
Well, it's known for loading slowly and FD has a dial-up connection.
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 bd0g5
Yep. FD said from his area, It's tough to get high speed internet, or something. The Spyro boards most of us used to go to is the only place to find him.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 SOADjoe19
>_> that's pretty gay Why, he thinks gamespot has viruses or somethingStreetBallerlol

Dude, FriendlyDude has way more senority on the Spyro Forums then you do, chill out.
It's not gay because he can't get on. Either its preference or just because he CAN'T....:roll:
Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Essence220
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts

>_> that's pretty gay Why, he thinks gamespot has viruses or somethingStreetBallerlol

yo kid, i dont know who you think you are, but you have no right to use that kind of language on these boards. i dont know friendlydude, but it seems to me like he's alot more liked and respected by the people on the Spyro boards than you are, so step off. if you cant play nice, then i can garuntee you will be sent back to whatever juvenile preschool you came from, so dont push your luck, especially not with me. :evil:

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SOADjoe19
yo kid, i dont know who you think you are, but you have no right to use that kind of language on these boards. i dont know friendlydude, but it seems to me like he's alot more liked and respected by the people on the Spyro boards than you are, so step off. if you cant play nice, then i can garuntee you will be sent back to whatever juvenile preschool you came from, so dont push your luck, especially not with me. :evil:Essence220

:o
*seconds that motion*
You just can't rant on about that stuff, dude.
StreetBallerlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 StreetBallerlol
Yo essence, uhh... *go cries in corner*
Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#231 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts

[QUOTE="StreetBallerlol"]>_> that's pretty gay Why, he thinks gamespot has viruses or somethingEssence220

yo kid, i dont know who you think you are, but you have no right to use that kind of language on these boards. i dont know friendlydude, but it seems to me like he's alot more liked and respected by the people on the Spyro boards than you are, so step off. if you cant play nice, then i can garuntee you will be sent back to whatever juvenile preschool you came from, so dont push your luck, especially not with me. :evil:

Damn! Go Essence! Sonicguy got owned! :lol:

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 bd0g5

[QUOTE="StreetBallerlol"]>_> that's pretty gay Why, he thinks gamespot has viruses or somethingEssence220

That seemed just a bit harsh. I think he means It's gay because we won't get to have FD here, so It's not really bad. I don't think he meant to insult him, or anything.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 SOADjoe19
Well, either way, that was what it was perceives to be....This whole thing sounds like a misunderstanding...
I don't want something like in the Old and New Topic to start again.... :roll:
Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Essence220
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts
You guys, im so excited! And do you know why? Because i was just asked to found a Twilight Union! Yeah, i know this is random even for the off topic topic, and none of you (the majority being male) really care, but oh well, i thought i'd just put that out there. :D
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Iceferno

You guys, im so excited! And do you know why? Because i was just asked to found a Twilight Union! Yeah, i know this is random even for the off topic topic, and none of you (the majority being male) really care, but oh well, i thought i'd just put that out there. :DEssence220

Tis what Off Topic Discussion is all about. We don't mind at all. :) And congrats! I even considered making a Union yesterday, but I'm not sure it'd work... 

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 SOADjoe19
You guys, im so excited! And do you know why? Because i was just asked to found a Twilight Union! Yeah, i know this is random even for the off topic topic, and none of you (the majority being male) really care, but oh well, i thought i'd just put that out there. :DEssence220

:D Really? Wow! That's great Ess! I'm surpirsed ya didn't tell me in c.lass today...I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. I'm guessing you're going to be a Charter Member> Congrats!!!!!
StreetBallerlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 StreetBallerlol
i deleted that fanboy topic, joe, Happy Now.:oops:
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 SOADjoe19

It's cool, dude. Thanks. Good to have ya here...

_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 _Drago_

Well, time to change the subject.

Congratulations Alec for earning TWO new emblems here on Gamespot. Here's the link to his emblem page. Also checkout this video that got him the two emblems.

Be sure to leave some comments on his video and feel free to see the others too. ;) WAY TO GO ALEC!!! 

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Iceferno
Thanks Drago! :) Kudos for the encouragement. If you all visit my page, I'll explain how I got them. ;)
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 bd0g5
Ahh, I remember those. As I was looking through a topic on how to get emblems, I saw those. I'd go for them, but I don't think my camera is that good for making videos.
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Iceferno
Well, the camera I used to make those vids cost me nothing. :P There's a little riddle for ya ;)
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 SOADjoe19
Ooo! Tell meh, Alec! lol. :P
StreetBallerlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 StreetBallerlol
Hey guys, since this IS the off topic discussion, I have an announcement... I'm back on Gamefaqs!! yeah, they let me start posting again, and the first thing I did was... TROLL!!! lol. What I did was yesterday I went to the guitar hero world tour X360 board and post a topic called "Do you think Hyperspeed is cheating" and my post said a simple "I do". There has a WHOLE lot of controversy over it. about TWICE it has been ignored, so I bumped it, and each time it became very active again, so far it has gotten 150 posts in 24 hours.. pretty funny huh?
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Iceferno

For a game like Guitar Hero, I'm all for trolling :twisted: I never did understand why they gave sequel titles, since the gameplay never really changes at all, only the songs used. I reckon 2nd Edition and 3rd Edition would be more plausible. It's kinda like a constantly-updating board game really, isn't it.

Still, I wonder how different DJ Hero will be.

...Audiosurf kicks ass btw. 8) 

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 bd0g5

Hey guys, since this IS the off topic discussion, I have an announcement... I'm back on Gamefaqs!! yeah, they let me start posting again, and the first thing I did was... TROLL!!! lol. What I did was yesterday I went to the guitar hero world tour X360 board and post a topic called "Do you think Hyperspeed is cheating" and my post said a simple "I do". There has a WHOLE lot of controversy over it. about TWICE it has been ignored, so I bumped it, and each time it became very active again, so far it has gotten 150 posts in 24 hours.. pretty funny huh?StreetBallerlol

Wow... I actually was looking on the board earlier, and I saw your topic. If Hyperspeed does make it easier, I'll try using it. Expert's chart seems slow enough, and when it goes faster, I do way better. The thing is, I beat GH:WT so it's back to Rock Band. :) 

StreetBallerlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 StreetBallerlol

[QUOTE="StreetBallerlol"]Hey guys, since this IS the off topic discussion, I have an announcement... I'm back on Gamefaqs!! yeah, they let me start posting again, and the first thing I did was... TROLL!!! lol. What I did was yesterday I went to the guitar hero world tour X360 board and post a topic called "Do you think Hyperspeed is cheating" and my post said a simple "I do". There has a WHOLE lot of controversy over it. about TWICE it has been ignored, so I bumped it, and each time it became very active again, so far it has gotten 150 posts in 24 hours.. pretty funny huh?bd0g5

Wow... I actually was looking on the board earlier, and I saw your topic. If Hyperspeed does make it easier, I'll try using it. Expert's chart seems slow enough, and when it goes faster, I do way better. The thing is, I beat GH:WT so it's back to Rock Band. :)

yeah, tey hyperspeed, it helps, and i don't think it's cheating, i was just trolling

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 SOADjoe19
lol. Is there really any difference with Guitar Hero and Rock Band? Or just the use of more instruments with Rock Band is the differenciary?
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 bd0g5

lol. Is there really any difference with Guitar Hero and Rock Band? Or just the use of more instruments with Rock Band is the differenciary?SOADjoe19

Well, Guitar Hero 1-3 was just guitar. Guitar Hero 4 added vocals and drums, but I think It's copying Rock Band, since they made them first. Try comparing them by looking up gameplay videos, if you want.

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SOADjoe19
Okay, thanks Brandon. I played Rock Band over my girlfriend's cousin's house before, but not Guitar Hero yet...