bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 bd0g5
Member since 2007 • 7317 Posts

I split the time with my Computer and 360.

Btw, I'm not going to private chat with anyone, so I won't accept if you guys send me an invite. I'll just do private chats on Chatango, not on my Xbox.

_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 _Drago_
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

I split the time with my Computer and 360.

Btw, I'm not going to private chat with anyone, so I won't accept if you guys send me an invite. I'll just do private chats on Chatango, not on my Xbox.

bd0g5

Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why don't you chat on the Xbox? Also, I haven't been able to catch you when you are online on Chatango lately.

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 bd0g5

About Chatango, I keep forgetting to go there when I'm online.

For the voice chat, I guess It's that I don't feel comfortable about it. It's not you or anything, I'd actually rather talk to you then random people I don't know. I'll do it when I'm a bit older maybe.

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#154 Iceferno
Member since 2007 • 8371 Posts

Ah, you don't need voice-chat on Xbox! It's entirely optional. Hell, I don't use it all that much. Sometimes, when I'm feeling a bit more confident than usual, I might. I've used it to talk to my brother on XB Live before and that went well, apart from the odd long-pauses when I couldn't think of anything. :| Geesh! I hate how empty my brain is sometimes.

As for Chatango, I just forget to check. I always stay on for as long as Joe can talk to me and anyone else who wants to, I just wish I could remember that I'm a Chatango member! That's why I'm not on much. Sooo many accounts to remember lol

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 SOADjoe19
Member since 2007 • 3061 Posts

Hey, Brandon! I never chatted with you chatango in a private room before! Seems like I've been in one with everyone else! :lol: Hope we can catch each other at some time.... I don't even have you as one of my friends. What's your name on there?

Thanks for the mention, Alec! ;) Yeah, I haven't seen ya on chatango that much....I know though since there is a 6 hour difference between each other. It's really hard to talk on a live chat. :cry:

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 bd0g5
My username on Chatango is Bdog7. I'm only on the Spyro chat, and I still don't go there much.
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Iceferno

Thanks for the mention, Alec! ;) Yeah, I haven't seen ya on chatango that much....I know though since there is a 6 hour difference between each other. It's really hard to talk on a live chat. :cry:SOADjoe19

Darn toot'n. I hate how timezones make communication harder. You should always send me a message even when I'm offline because I'll get an email notification of it. I'm online a lot so I can usually check all my messages as I get them. :)

_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 _Drago_

About Chatango, I keep forgetting to go there when I'm online.

For the voice chat, I guess It's that I don't feel comfortable about it. It's not you or anything, I'd actually rather talk to you then random people I don't know. I'll do it when I'm a bit older maybe.

bd0g5

That's okay if you don't go on Chatango. My schedule causes me to miss everyone much of the time anyway.

And that's fine if you don't feel comfortable about talking with people you can't even see. Believe me, I can't stand talking to someone that's not visually in front of me, like speaking on the phone. Although, posting on the boards and talking in chat rooms isn't as hard for some reason...

At least you are being cautious about who you talk to. It's good to be careful about who you associate with online.

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 bd0g5
For me, I also find it better talking on the internet. I'd rather be talking on the internet then on the phone to friends.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 SOADjoe19
My username on Chatango is Bdog7. I'm only on the Spyro chat, and I still don't go there much.bd0g5

Thanks. I found you but I can't add you to my friends list. :(
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 bd0g5
I can't find how to add anyone. I think there is a way, so yours is just full?
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 SOADjoe19
It's easy. Type in my name (the same here) in the "meet people" search engine.
Then click on my name to start a conversation.
Finally, click on the button "Add to Friends" near the bottom of the page.

That should get me onto your friends list. 8) You're on mine now....
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 bd0g5
Oh, you were on my friend list before I even said that.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 SOADjoe19
Ah! Okay. Cool. You're on mine also.
Now if only we can get on at the same time....:lol:
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 bd0g5
I'll try to stay on Chatango the whole time I'm on, tomorrow.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 SOADjoe19
Okay. Cool. I'll be on tomorrow around 8pm to 10pm Eastern time. Hope to see ya there.
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 bd0g5
I'll probably get on at 9:00 later. I'll try to remember!
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Iceferno
I watched Shanghai Kiss today :P It was actually quite good! Hayden was cute in it, as you'd expect :oops: Just waiting for The Dust Factory DVD to arrive now 8) But yeah. A nice movie. :)
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 SOADjoe19
Ah, cool, Ice! I remember you showing me the trailer of that movie. Glad to head you enjoyed it. ;)
how's everything else goin?
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 bd0g5

Forgot to go on last night...

I wouldn't have been on long, anyways.

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Iceferno

Ah, cool, Ice! I remember you showing me the trailer of that movie. Glad to head you enjoyed it. ;)
how's everything else goin?SOADjoe19

Ah same ol' crap really. I'm just glad Heroes is on TV at the moment. Claire had noticably long hair in this episode. Made her look so nice. :) I don't know if you remember me saying ages back (though this may have been on the Spyro 1 forum. I know for a fact, that I told FriendlyDude) that I find girls with really long hair even more beautiful. Y'know, when it's going almost down to their waist :P

Anyways, I'm just trying to save up a good amount of money now so I can get more X360 games. I have to pay my Dad for electricity now which annoys me. I think now I'm just pretty much waiting for Christmas. I probably haven't even gotten that damn job at Royal Mai. Why must everything in life be so hard and unfair? I've made a little promise to myself that.. well, to put it basically, my life had better improve before I'm 30.

I spend my days stuck at home ordering music, games, DVDs (need to do get more of these, in particular) and just sharing music with people over the internet. *Sigh* Where's Dr Zimmerman when you need him... :|

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 SOADjoe19

lol with Dr. Zimmerman.

Well, seems like the same thing happening on your end. I've been having a pretty good string of great events though!

Wednesday the Philadelphia Phillies (my home team of baseball) won the World Series (YYYYEEAAAAHHH!!!!!!) and the next day I finally beat Dawn of the Dragon! And let me tell you, the ending of it had me in amazement almost to tears......

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Iceferno

Oh, I don't know if you read before, but I'm a reviewer for Tracklists.ca now :) I've been sent 2 Trance releases for free! I'm trying to review the first one but the first remix is hard to comment on, for some reason.

I also got The Dust Factory DVD this morning but I'll watch it tomorrow, cuz Sunday's are depressing. I've always wondered why that is though... :|

MissKittyKat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#174 MissKittyKat21
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts

lol with Dr. Zimmerman.

Well, seems like the same thing happening on your end. I've been having a pretty good string of great events though!

Wednesday the Philadelphia Phillies (my home team of baseball) won the World Series (YYYYEEAAAAHHH!!!!!!) and the next day I finally beat Dawn of the Dragon! And let me tell you, the ending of it had me in amazement almost to tears......

SOADjoe19

I heard about the Phillies winning! Makes me so proud. I miss Philly so much. Reminds me of a kid who came to my high school in Philly. He decided to wear a Steelers jacket...And anyone from Philly knows, even if the Eagles suck we still stand behind them and we would never ever be caught dead in or supporting the Steelers...The kid got picked on endlessly and he actually started fights over the Steelers/Phillies.

Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Essence220
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts

I heard about the Phillies winning! Makes me so proud. I miss Philly so much. Reminds me of a kid who came to my high school in Philly. He decided to wear a Steelers jacket...And anyone from Philly knows, even if the Eagles suck we still stand behind them and we would never ever be caught dead in or supporting the Steelers...The kid got picked on endlessly and he actually started fights over the Steelers/Phillies.

MissKittyKat21

i have a friend like that. the year the Eagles made it to the Superbowl she came to school in a T.O Cowboys jersey... i was honestly scared for her life....

MissKittyKat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 MissKittyKat21
I mean I lived in a suburb of Philly, even outside Philly city limits it is still all about the Eagles.
Essence220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Essence220
Member since 2006 • 612 Posts

I mean I lived in a suburb of Philly, even outside Philly city limits it is still all about the Eagles.MissKittyKat21

i dont live in Philly either, i live in Delaware, but we are all fans of Philly teams since we have no major league anything for ourselves in such a small state.

MissKittyKat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 MissKittyKat21
I've lived in Delaware too. My parents moved a lot. I've lived in about 10 different states.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 SOADjoe19
You two seem to talking alot! :D Thats great! It's good to have someone to finally get Essence a bit more active on here. :P jk

Anywho, I actually used to live in Philly for 12 years. Good times really. My friends and I actually lived only two blocks away from amazing Veteran's Stadium until they tore it down for the Lincoln Finanical Field and Citizen's Bank Park. We used to sneak into the stadium and watch the games if we can. Either that, or just ride on our bikes on the ramps all along the stadium. Hmmmm, I miss those times....:)

By the way, I'm a big Philly fan also, you already know why! :P
GO PHILLIES!!!! Where do you live Lindsey anyway? (state-wise)
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Iceferno

lol It was Saturday yesterday, not Sunday. No one even told me! :lol: I swear it felt like a Sunday yesterday, but that's what it is today.

This is a strange Sunday. My whole perception of it has been somewhat distorted so today just feels like a day. Doesn't feel like any day of the week though. I shall name it Moonday and try my best to remember this day. 2nd November = Moonday. That sounds quite nice!

I think I've got more TDF on the brain or something. Such a great movie. Magical, dreamy... :) I'm gonna try Racing Stripes next, I think. Not quite sure if it'll be a rewatchable movie like the other 2 Hayden ones I have. I try to only buy rewatchable stuff on DVD. Mostly comedy, but the odd fantasy movie is always good. And I don't mean the fighting kinda fantasy. I mean like TDF :D Well, if it has Hayden in it XD

bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 bd0g5
Well, I've lived near Toronto my whole life. I moved to the house I live in now, at about 2 years old.
SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 SOADjoe19
Eh, you're hopeless, Alec....:lol: :P
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Iceferno
Yeah. I suppose it is strange how Sunday can make me talk about all that :P
MissKittyKat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 MissKittyKat21
Currently I am living in Texas. But I lived fifteen years in and right outside of Philly. I have also lived in Delaware, Maine, Ohio, Kentucky, California, Tennessee, and Indiana. I am sure I am forgetting places but ya get the jist...And being an army wife means I get to travel more too.
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Iceferno
I wanna travel. God damn, it depresses the hell outta me, this miserable country! Well, a man can dream... and a man does dream ;)
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 bd0g5

I usually stay in Canada. I only go to the USA for special events.

I went to Michigan for a wedding a few years ago. The prices of stuff...so cheap! Too bad I only bought Tony Hawks Underground, I should of bought more games.

Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#187 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts
Michigan... :)
bd0g5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 bd0g5

Yaaay.

You live a while away from the border, right? I barely had to go far once I got there. :)

_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 _Drago_

Currently I am living in Texas.MissKittyKat21

Remember when I asked if you lived in Texas in the "Guess Who" topic? Here's a famous phrase that comes from that state, shoot first, ask questions later.

I had a feeling you've been there before from what you said in the other topic...

Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Iceferno
I usually stay in Canada. I only go to the USA for special events.

I went to Michigan for a wedding a few years ago. The prices of stuff...so cheap! Too bad I only bought Tony Hawks Underground, I should of bought more games.bd0g5

Get Tony Hawk's American Wasteland! It's the best of those Underground games. Oh, and I've been playing Proving Ground. It's great :D

Dragon66116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#191 Dragon66116
Member since 2007 • 25536 Posts

Yaaay.

You live a while away from the border, right? I barely had to go far once I got there. :)

bd0g5

I live in the middle of the state

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 SOADjoe19
Well, I think you all know that I live in Delaware.....
But Lindsey, I have lived in South Philadelphia for 12 years....I know the place like the back of my hand. :lol:
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Iceferno

I haven't lived in Wivenhoe that long, and it seems like I already know it too well, which disappoints me in a way :( And that's even when I don't leave my room that much!

I was doing a lot of exploring on TH Proving Ground earlier. Literally, I had that game on for hours. I don't think I've played something quite so immersive (that isn't an RPG) before! :) All the places you can go, the challenges and gaps you can find. I could argue with GameSpot on the game's rating, but I think we've all learned from that experience. :P

_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 _Drago_
[QUOTE="bd0g5"]

Yaaay.

Dragon66116

I live in the middle of the state

It sounds like you two would make great friends in person. :)

And, you don't live too far from each other, just like how Michael lives in the same state as Nick and Adam.

Also, still working on you-know-what Michael. I'm so sorry for not having it done by now. I'll admit; I'm slacking. But, the inspiration to make graphics has returned! :D

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 SOADjoe19
Yeah, you two (Michael and Adam) are lucky.
If Eddy and I lived in the same state, I would have drove over there as soon as possible! :lol:
Iceferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Iceferno
I haven't lived in Wivenhoe that long, and it seems like I already know it too well, which disappoints me in a way :( And that's even when I don't leave my room that much!

I was doing a lot of exploring on TH Proving Ground earlier. Literally, I had that game on for hours. I don't think I've played something quite so immersive (that isn't an RPG) before! :) All the places you can go, the challenges and gaps you can find. I could argue with GameSpot on the game's rating, but I think we've all learned from that experience. :PIceferno

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 SOADjoe19
Nice....Proving Ground, eh?
Sounds like a good game, dude!

Perhaps you should get out of your house more, Alec. It would good for you also. You never know what will happen!

Live everyday like its your last!!!!!
_Drago_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 _Drago_

If Eddy and I lived in the same state, I would have drove over there as soon as possible! :lol:SOADjoe19

That would be great. :lol:

I know I'd be throwing a party at my place right now for Joe, celebrating his new record. GO JOE! :D

SOADjoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 SOADjoe19
Thanks, Eddy! I appreciate it so much! Your the best man!

Anyway, for everyone else. During the last cross country meet of the season, I finally reahed my goal of running 3 miles under 20 minutes! 19:52 minutes to be exact....

Seems like Eddy has always been there for me, cheering me on "from the sidelines". Okay, he wasn't really there, but he certainly felt like it!!!!
swordmaster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 swordmaster3
Member since 2008 • 571 Posts
Congradulations Joe! As for me with band....well.....let's just say I hated marching in the rain for 2 and a half hours and then going to the competion and it didn't rain a drop......yeah I was completly soaked after the rehearsal. Well at least it's the last competion I had to do. YAY! XD