This topic is locked from further discussion.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts
[QUOTE="addaminsain"]

Play the neutral or play both sides?

Why? No one else plays both sides.

fightmastermax

That's exactly why. No one else does *publicly* >_> We've got plenty of neutrals.

~Or are you not up to it? It's your call. I believe you could handle it.

NOTE: If only harvest hadn't left the troll board. He was a good lol-cow.

thanks for the praise FMM but I won't be goaded so easily.

I probably could handle it, I just choose not to.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#152 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

AIG: Best to just sit back, these arguments can get a little 'far-fetched' as it is.

Interesting to read though they ar,e I don't see them being good for 'us' in general in the long run.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 addaminsain

good call snake. The way it seems to work is an argument/debate kicks off over something, the involved parties state their views, sometimes getting carried away. The careful observer sits back, enjoys the theatre and learns a little about those involved.

Personally I don't see the harm in it, though as usual, I am probably missing something.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 neuro_killer
Member since 2008 • 545 Posts

I take a little pride in (...) that I don't do any drugs or steal.fightmastermax

I do troll and occassionally bypass the process of paying for online goods.fightmastermax

You "bypass" the process of paying for online goods? That is, you cheat to get for free things you normally have to pay for? But that's theft :]

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Snake4eva_92

It is, but it doesn't affect the conscience as much as IRL theft. Which, I think, is what leads it to be taken less seriously, as it doesn't feel as much like stealing.

I'm not denying it is, yet, almost everyone does it (my music library wouldn't be even a quatre as big without it).

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 174IQ
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts
I believe my music library is one-hundred percent pirated.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts
I don't condone pirating. However, that is how I get most of my anime, as well as manga recently. Music, I usually find a few bans I really like and stick with them, and I do buy their CDs. However, I go to University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and they gave everyone a free membership to Ruckus, which is a legal download site, so if I really want something, that isn't obscure, I can usually find it there.
174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 174IQ
I am a pirate.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Alucard_rules
And I am a ninja!
174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 174IQ
Then let this be our final battle.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Alucard_rules
Then let this be our final battle.174IQ
As Dr. McNinja has shown many times, Ninjas can easily beat pirates.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 addaminsain

Ever heard of Chris the Ninja Pirate? (Weeblstuff, no time to provide a link right now)

He would take both of you out, no worries.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Alucard_rules
Perhaps, but even he could not defeat Dr. McNinja. The man is a Doctor, and a Ninja. www.drmcninja.com
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 neuro_killer

It is, but it doesn't affect the conscience as much as IRL theft. Which, I think, is what leads it to be taken less seriously, as it doesn't feel as much like stealing.Snake4eva_92

Law treats it as seriously as any other theft, though.

I'm not denying it is, yet, almost everyone does it (my music library wouldn't be even a quatre as big without it).Snake4eva_92

I believe my music library is one-hundred percent pirated.174IQ

I don't condone pirating. However, that is how I get most of my anime, as well as manga recently. Music, I usually find a few bans I really like and stick with them, and I do buy their CDs. However, I go to University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and they gave everyone a free membership to Ruckus, which is a legal download site, so if I really want something, that isn't obscure, I can usually find it there.Alucard_rules

But guys, I can't recall any of you boast publicly that you are proud of the fact you don't steal.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Alucard_rules

[QUOTE="Snake4eva_92"]It is, but it doesn't affect the conscience as much as IRL theft. Which, I think, is what leads it to be taken less seriously, as it doesn't feel as much like stealing.neuro_killer

Law treats it as serious as any other theft, though.

I'm not denying it is, yet, almost everyone does it (my music library wouldn't be even a quatre as big without it).Snake4eva_92

I believe my music library is one-hundred percent pirated.174IQ

I don't condone pirating. However, that is how I get most of my anime, as well as manga recently. Music, I usually find a few bans I really like and stick with them, and I do buy their CDs. However, I go to University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, and they gave everyone a free membership to Ruckus, which is a legal download site, so if I really want something, that isn't obscure, I can usually find it there.Alucard_rules

But guys, I can't recall any of you boast publicly that you are proud of the fact you don't steal.

Well, I don't technically pirate. I use either Veoh, or YouTube, or specific sites which allow me to download subbed episodes of Anime, which have disclaimers stating that it is a free fansub.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 addaminsain

Avast! I be proud of my pirating ways, ye scurvy land rats! (thanks for that one n.)

I'll gladly be keel-hauled afore I gives up piracy.

Now who among ye will help me bury my ill gotten booty?

EDIT

Here is a link to and episode of Weebl and Bob, containing Chris the Ninja Pirate. I don't think it will be to everyones taste but it is just good clean fun. Silly but still quite funny

Also worth mentioning is Honourable Ninja Farm.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Snake4eva_92

Ah, the old Priates vs Ninjas discussion.

Should make for an interesting battle if it were ever to happen. (Future Space Pirates vs Space Ninjas?)

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 addaminsain

Is this discussion common then?

Where would you loyalties lie, in such a confrontation snake? I would be rooting for the pirates?

Why the futuristic twist though? What would be wrong with keeping it old school?

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Snake4eva_92

The discussion is very common. There was also a (Dodgeball >_>) game being made about 'Priates vs Ninjas', not sure if it got cancelled or not though, I didn't pay it any attanetion.

Loyalties? I'm not too sure, Pirates are cooler and more up-front/brutal. Yet Ninjas have that air of mystery and effiency. I'm not sure.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 addaminsain

Look snake, I thought I had made you aware of the dangers of sitting on fences before. Splinters in unpleasant places.

Call it.

Dodgeball? In the film of the same name Steve the Pirate was so cool.

"Hes more of a pirate than you will ever be"

EDIT

counting in the Ninja's favour would of course be the fabled ability to retract their testicles, at will.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Snake4eva_92

Wasn't that a myth?

Even so, if I were forced to call it, I suppose I would say Pirates, just because of their brutal nature and epic sword/gun battles. Though Ninjas are still cool.

Retracting their testicles makes their balls touch.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 addaminsain
Therefore making them gay
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Snake4eva_92
Indeed it does.
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Alucard_rules
That weebl thing was kind of funny. As I'm sure it is apparent, I side with the ninjas.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 addaminsain

WHAT?

Alucard, with your love of japanese culture, you side with the Ninjas? Most unexpected this is.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Alucard_rules

WHAT?

Alucard, with your love of japanese culture, you side with the Ninjas? Most unexpected this is.

addaminsain
Shocking indeed. Pirates are still kind of cool, just read The Alphabet of Manliness to know just how much. But Ninjas are cooler.
rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 rininganboy
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts

Alucard wrote: Shocking indeed. Pirates are still kind of cool, just read The Alphabet of Manliness to know just how much. But Ninjas are cooler.

I agree.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 addaminsain

So far that leaves Riningan and Alucard on the Side of the ninja.

Myself and snake are erring on the side of the pirates, I.Q too, if his earlier comments are anything to go by, we are awaiting confirmation though.

Come on people I want a 100% regular poster turnout on this one so neuro, AIG, Inferno, FMM (and anyone I forgot) where do your loyalties lie? Be ye with us swarthy swashbuckilng pirates or with the land loving scurvy ninjas? (no offence guys)

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Alucard_rules

So far that leaves Riningan and Alucard on the Side of the ninja.

Myself and snake are erring on the side of the pirates, I.Q too, if his earlier comments are anything to go by, we are awaiting confirmation though.

Come on people I want a 100% regular poster turnout on this one so neuro, AIG, Inferno, FMM (and anyone I forgot) where do your loyalties lie? Be ye with us swarthy swashbuckilng pirates or with the land loving scurvy ninjas? (no offence guys)

addaminsain
None taken, you toothless eye-patch wearing fairy.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

neuro: tl;dr (Thai **** LOL WUT)

You should take your own advice.

There would be those who were not interested to be sure, but then I wouldn't have been paying attention enough to notice.

Does it matter? Not really. But I'll ask you to continue regardless. (Off-Topic is what it is) We you having bi-issues perhaps? Or was it a case of 'almost raped" to put it bluntly (only offensive if you let it be). That's honestly why I think you've adapted the views of feminism and will be a personal truth until you share such info.

If you were considerate to others here, I'd show the curtesy of not asking so rudely for personal info. I feel you are quite selfish/inconsiderate when dealing with us on issues we don't agree on or if conflict appears (often started/blown out of proportion by you these days).

It's as if that's your shield. To keep all info of that sort private. Your call, but it isn't helping anyone understand you better. (though you'll likely just be all 'I don't give a damn about this dying board let alone you!") You just look like a pest who seeks fights or gay sex references. (rather then an intellectual) If we are to settle any issues, we'll need to come to an understanding. Ignoring each other isn't entirely doable nor an option I'd be okay with.

That's okay. (it was a knock on "Nature" by referring to "God") Now you know.

What 'wrongs' have guys done to you personally to have caused this way of thinking to be appealing for yourself?

Type 5 neuro. We say alot of things. We're detached and live in an inner world with our own logic. *lol*

The easily wounded and overly aggressive get no pity. You took a lot of what I said early on as personal attacks with intent to Offend/harm and ran with these assumptions (just to counter the perceived hit) Even now, you call me a poser whilst saying I don't do/feel what I've said. I've been quite open about what I do/think/feel don't you think? Regardless of the reason you think that is, which I've also answered.

The things I don't share, are the things that I wouldn't trust anyone here with knowing. Those are the things that could be used to hurt/offend me deeply thus they are protected. Are all the things you've dismissed as too personal like that for you?

Now you're just being childish. Yes, you. We, the 'authority' that's clearly abusive, unnecessary, etc. Until you acted up, we had no need for a lot of the powers. The big thing was updates (which I've not gotten to). You've already reached the point where punishment is quite justifiable yet we relent just a bit longer for you to turn down the attitude a bit. Being playful is okay, but open defiance/disregard for rules and clear signs of disrespect to the point of personally attacking others is pushing it. I say this knowing full well that you could (and likely will) bring up 'you too' as a defense. It's just to say it publically.

I speak of friends and you think sex. Though typical of you, I had hoped you wouldn't play the 'high school girl' card.

"???" = "I could answer, but refuse to put out the effort or play along."

Yes, you have said I was gay and hinted/outright claimed such often enough without just saying, "I think you're gay Which would be less offensive really. (I enjoy direct insults more)

Plenty of people have hated women while being straight. Serial Killers and rapists have their reasons. I feel one reason is that I fight my own nature (lust). Another being that I don't understand how to effectively speak with those who are in my age group. The others are easily dealt with as I don't have any attraction to them. The only girl that was even close to being a 'friend' of my own was a fat, black girl who liked art and dragons. (FYIAD lol; no she wasn't otherkin that I know of) We had a falling out when I turned on her. Later (years later) we spoke as if nothing happened but like before, just spoke at school. Then there is the issue of just not liking how equality/chivalry are mixed and often hating the behavior/personality of a 'typical school girl'. I hate most people so this isn't a suprise. I just especially dislike speaking with or beign spoken to/about concerning girls of my age.

Again we are at the point where you actively ignore questions/statements. Took a bit longer then last time. Are you going to ignore me again?

Nothing to say about the age thing...or just about all the following sentences >______>

FPIC EAIL

Not if I have to get along with you. Then in the long run it is an issue. I can't actively troll you are just have you (unfairly) taken out of the union in good taste. You need to keep causing trouble for that to be excused though a few agree you need to understand that your behavior is taken seriously.

I expected no answer. Being greeted by a smiley was less then nothing. YOU DIVIDED BY ZERO! OH SHI-

That's the typical conservative for you though. Can you not imagine people in other countries (particularly bad ones) being more concerned about their own affairs? I'll leave the 'bleeding heart' act for the liberal. Even as a person with a religion that asks for one to care for others, I don't extend such feelings very far/often. I like to keep such investments easily managed. Why cry over strangers who suffer needlessly?

Every time. "DO IT RIGHT or YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG" - Captain Obvious

So you concede that your point of one thing being clearly harder then the other was retarded? Also, would it help if I was a super genius who dedicated life to helping others while still not bothering with women. If I were like William James Sidis
(while actually helping people), would you whine as loudly about not caring like you do for sex? Would you like to discuss the topic of (personal feelings about) homosexuality since you like referrring to 'opponents' as such?

Not that different I'm affraid.

Rein Raus

Another bout of "???".

Cla$$ic retort is Cla$$ic. Sure you don't care. Then you don't care that you sound like a childish, butthurt girl in the slightest?

Just 3 things said in their articles that apply to yourself? GRANTED

"All feminists are a whiny bunch" (you're whiny)

"...one of the leading causes of TL;DR on the Internets today."

"...will often have verbal fights with men, so that they can either feel powerful..." "...or simply because they like drama..."

"Is that okay?" - Vegeta

More thoughtless postings of "???"

I disagree. I also would find a real answer highly entertaining. (often the case with you)

Is is really that hard? Type 5. What can I say?

Response to whiny talk of my 'something or other' = ??? (another shared trail! WHO HA!)

Rather I just felt you would act up. (paranoia that acutally was currect in this case)

Ignored? OH NOES. Not again. The drama of it all.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR

Not up to the task then? (book writing)

People who can pull off that notably retarded look/preference. Real people generally cannot do it. Bruce Lee certainly couldn't and he was a badass.

LURK MOAR PLOX

I don't believe that response about AIG covers the question. Try again. Or are you afraid of stepping on her toes? Pity the other female TUGOWU users aren't posting regularly right now. There are only about 3 others (of note), but at least they set a good example when posting.

If this is you in your mature state, you've been delt a bad hand. That's as good as it'll ever get for you?

"Not a literature and its theory fan/student, are you? :D" - Awkward final result. Errors. Try again.

NOTE: RAPE is funny. The only unfunny thing about it are people who've taken it too seriously (often due to being raped or "almost raped") and decide it's totally mature to describe at length (in-detail) *while failing to be lulzy about such an easy subject*, the rape of a person was considered offensive since their views/jokes weren't appealing to you. I have a sexual aversion to rape specifically. I wouldn't resort to it even if I felt desperately in need of a women (specifically her body). Easy though that would be to do with all the options/possibilities. The topic is nontheless hilariously good at getting strong opinions/reactions and therefor quite strong. (power words/topics FTW)

NOTE2: Explain how I qualify as a poser? The things I've said (good and bad) are true. During your post, you let the discussion (about knives, rage, violence, etc.) fall through the cracks. Please continue.

EDIT

It's about as serious as online bullying. Let's say its theft that isn't so stupidly easy to get caught/punished for. (like stealing a working security camera off the wall)

~I side with...the NINJA (they 'steal' too). They're far more AWESOME (the pop-culture and fantasy kind of course). I don't give a **** about the real ninjas or real pirates. They aren't that cool without the fantastic crap added on. Ryu would suck if made realistic.

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 174IQ
I'm torn between this subject frequently. While I am a pirate, the demeanor of a ninja is more appealing to me. I would have to side with ninjas.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 addaminsain
Neuro's a feminist? Gotta say I never picked up on that.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 fightmastermax
>____________________________________________________________________________>
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 addaminsain
NO RLY.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 fightmastermax

~THE BEST

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 addaminsain

So what is with the Dave Grohl fetish then?

I must leave soon, I intend to record the Lahkesis fight soon. Unfortunately this will mean that I first find a remote control that I have not seen since monday. Hmm

Anyone got any ideas where it could be?

And no FMM it is not up my ass before you start.

EDIT

Found it.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Snake4eva_92

TL;SR
Ryu, I forgot all about him >_>

Alas, Pirates are still cool.

Addam...so...was it up your ass?

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 addaminsain

Funny you should mention that but.............

.............. no it wasn't. It was in I.Q's (no offence dude, first name that sprang to mind) I had to reach all the way up to find it, he didn't seem bothered by it.

Now the video making process begins.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Snake4eva_92

With your hand still up his ass?

Just don't let balls touch, you're still a man that way.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 neuro_killer

Trying to add this post I got such a message : " The maximum allowed size for a message is 20000 characters. your message is 21069 characters long." Why those damned limits are always so low? :roll:

We're friends!addaminsain

Gee, I sure hope nobody betrays my trust over the internet.

---

neuro: tl;dr (Thai **** LOL WUT) fightmastermax

Thai culture is very boring.

You should take your own advice.fightmastermax

But that would be the logical thing to do.

There would be those who were not interested to be sure, but then I wouldn't have been paying attention enough to notice.fightmastermax

???

Does it matter? Not really. But I'll ask you to continue regardless. (Off-Topic is what it is) We you having bi-issues perhaps? fightmastermax

My erotic preferences are ALL YOUR BASE.

Or was it a case of 'almost raped" to put it bluntly (only offensive if you let it be). That's honestly why I think you've adapted the views of feminism and will be a personal truth until you share such info.fightmastermax

How did you know?

If you were considerate to others here, I'd show the curtesy of not asking so rudely for personal info. fightmastermax

My twin brother is a jew. I love his body.

It's as if that's your shield. To keep all info of that sort private. Your call, but it isn't helping anyone understand you better.fightmastermax

I fear Anonymous and hope closing the curtains ad buying a dog will protect me.

You just look like a pest who seeks fights or gay sex references. (rather then an intellectual) fightmastermax

Fair enough.

If we are to settle any issues, we'll need to come to an understanding. fightmastermax

Never gonna give you up.

Ignoring each other isn't entirely doable nor an option I'd be okay with.fightmastermax

I feel like writing GoW Slash right now. I cannot take critique so I block poor reviews.

Yes, you. We, the 'authority' that's clearly abusive, unnecessary, etc. fightmastermax

1) You're THE BEST

2) You and IQ are not males (you mentioned "male authority") - you're GODS :3

You've already reached the point where punishment is quite justifiable.fightmastermax

What, what in the butt?

yet we relent just a bit longerfightmastermax

Wow, I'm so very undeserving.

Being playful is okay, but open defiance/disregard for rules and clear signs of disrespect to the point of personally attacking others is pushing it.fightmastermax

I suck at English.

R. E. S. P. E. C. T.

I apologize.

That's okay. (it was a knock on "Nature" by referring to "God") Now you know.fightmastermax

I repent.

What 'wrongs' have guys done to you personally to have caused this way of thinking to be appealing for yourself?fightmastermax

They touched my tra la la...

Type 5 neuro. We say alot of things. We're detached and live in an inner world with our own logic. *lol*fightmastermax

Love me.

The easily wounded and overly aggressive get no pity. You took a lot of what I said early on as personal attacks with intent to Offend/harm and ran with these assumptions (just to counter the perceived hit)fightmastermax

You've been right all along. I got butthurt at deviantart and joining here I only succeeded in getting RAGE'd. I was such a fool.

Even now, you call me a poser whilst saying I don't do/feel what I've said. fightmastermax

That's how ******** types roll!

I've been quite open about what I do/think/feel don't you think?fightmastermax

Yes. I love you for it.

I speak of friends and you think sex. Though typical of you, I had hoped you wouldn't play the 'high school girl' card. fightmastermax

I have no friends and nobody likes me. BAAAAAWWWWWWW

Yes, you have said I was gay and hinted/outright claimed such often enough without just saying, "I think you're gay Which would be less offensive really. (I enjoy direct insults more)fightmastermax

I called you gay in the hopes you would prove me wrong in the sack. You said you would rather be gay then touch me. It hurt.

Nothing to say about the age thing...or just about all the following sentences >______>fightmastermax

I've got yaoi to look into right now.

FPIC EAILfightmastermax

I know rite?

Not if I have to get along with you. Then in the long run it is an issue. fightmastermax

???

I can't actively troll you are just have you (unfairly) taken out of the union in good taste. You need to keep causing trouble for that to be excused though a few agree you need to understand that your behavior is taken seriously.fightmastermax

I'll just cry to the Mods before getting banned myself! They're so stupid they'll believe me because emoticons + being a 'girl' turns them into total chumps. It doesn't help that they're not terribly clever to begin with! I'll flag this place to the ground! Or at least try. (and fail)

I expected no answer. Being greeted by a smiley was less then nothing. YOU DIVIDED BY ZERO! OH SHI-fightmastermax

???

That's the typical conservative for you though. fightmastermax

???

Can you not imagine people in other countries (particularly bad ones) being more concerned about their own affairs? fightmastermax

???

Every time. "DO IT RIGHT or YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG" - Captain Obviousfightmastermax

Your lulz are lost on me. For I do not understand them.

So you concede that your point of one thing being clearly harder then the other was retarded? fightmastermax

Yes.

Would you like to discuss the topic of (personal feelings about) homosexuality since you like referrring to 'opponents' as such?fightmastermax

*blushes*

Not that different I'm affraid.fightmastermax

???

Rein Rausfightmastermax

Oh please, do.

Another bout of "???".fightmastermax

Maybe...

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 neuro_killer
Just 3 things said in their articles that apply to yourself? GRANTED

"All feminists are a whiny bunch" (you're whiny)fightmastermax

So true.

"...one of the leading causes of TL;DR on the Internets today."fightmastermax

I don't shave my armpits, too.

"...will often have verbal fights with men, so that they can either feel powerful..." "...or simply because they like drama..."fightmastermax

I concede.

"Is that okay?"- Vegetafightmastermax

ABSOLUTELY.

Let's say it's theftfightmastermax

Do we have to?

More thoughtless postings of "???"fightmastermax

???

I disagree. I also would find a real answer highly entertaining. (often the case with you)fightmastermax

???

Is is really that hard? Type 5. What can I say?fightmastermax

???

Response to whiny talk of my 'something or other' = ??? (another shared trait! WHO HA!)fightmastermax

I love your BALLS OF STEEEEEELL.

Rather I just felt you would act up. (paranoia that acutally was currect in this case)fightmastermax

???

Ignored? OH NOES. Not again. The drama of it all.fightmastermax

Drama is all we've got in this part of the world.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THARfightmastermax

Sweet!

Not up to the task then? (book writing)fightmastermax

I suck at it, but I tries.

People who can pull off that notably retarded look/preference. Real people generally cannot do it. Bruce Lee certainly couldn't and he was a badass.fightmastermax

Point taken.

LURK MOAR PLOXfightmastermax

I don't have any choice >___>

I don't believe that response about AIG covers the question. Try again. fightmastermax

???

"Not a literature and its theory fan/student, are you? :D" - Awkward final result. Errors. Try again.fightmastermax

Gatorade is the greatest.

NOTE: RAPE is funny. fightmastermax

HA! HA! True, true.

The only unfunny thing about it are people who've taken it too seriouslyfightmastermax

My bad.

Explain how I qualify as a poser? The things I've said (good and bad) are true. During your post, you let the discussion (about knives, rage, violence, etc.) fall through the cracks. Please continue.fightmastermax

I lack the capacity.

~I side with...the NINJA (they 'steal' too). They're far more AWESOME (the pop-culture and fantasy kind of course). fightmastermax

Actually, they're THE BEST. Good call.

I don't give a **** about the real ninjas or real pirates. fightmastermax

Very wise.

They aren't that cool without the fantastic crap added on.fightmastermax

They're are pretty lame. Spartans are better.

Again we are at the point where you actively ignore questions/statements.fightmastermax

???

Are you going to ignore me again?fightmastermax

I want to, but I can't quit you.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Snake4eva_92

Precisely. It's theft and you're a thieve, you thieve :]neuro_killer

As you said comments on your spelling/grammar are welcome, I thought I should point out that the correct term is 'thief'. Though 'thieves' is used to describe more than one.

Not that I'm trying to glorify myself or anything of that nature, I wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't say you accepted criticism.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 addaminsain

Has it really?

Good because I was about to appeal for "calm".

Sometimes the claszy thing to do is just walk away. Some may see it as ignoring posts but sometimes the most worthwhile way of responding to something is to not. Just saying

neuro: oddly enough I have never hit the 20000 character limit yet. Even reducing ??? down to ? wouldn't have got you under the limit, would it.

snake: oh yeah, right up there. My shoulder was pressed against his buttocks before I found it

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 neuro_killer

As you said comments on your spelling/grammar are welcome, I thought I should point out that the correct term is 'thief'. Though 'thieves' is used to describe more than one.Snake4eva_92

Yeah, you're right, thanx. I've seen it too and intended to make a correction but you were faster ;)

Not that I'm trying to glorify myself or anything of that nature, I wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't say you accepted criticism.Snake4eva_92

It's okay. As I said, I'm not a native, I don't consider my English perfect. I lack intuition I have in my own language and I do make various mistakes from minor to quite serious. Constructive critique is a very helpful thing and I value it highly (BTW, should it be highly or high? :roll: ).

---

Has it really?addaminsain

Yes, it has.

Good because I was about to appeal for "calm".addaminsain

No need to, anymore. That's it. I'll just read his analysis of my illformed sentence if he presents any.

Sometimes the claszy thing to do is just walk away. Some may see it as ignoring posts but sometimes the most worthwhile way of responding to something is to not. Just sayingaddaminsain

Yeah, the highest form of action is... lack of action as the Chinese masters say ;)

But it's not about clasz in this case. It's about pleasure and... time.

neuro: oddly enough I have never hit the 20000 character limit yet. Even reducing ??? down to ? wouldn't have got you under the limit, would it.addaminsain

I've hit it more than once on sites that use various forum engines. Character limit crossed, tag limit crossed... I've seen it all ;)

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 addaminsain

Chinese masters eh? It would appear that I share many ways of thinking with them. How odd.

With regards snake's correction and your response I believe "I value it highly" would be correct. Don't quote me on this. My grammar can be suspect at the best of times, this is just my gut feeling on the matter.

FMM:

If you were considerate to others here, I'd show the courtesy of not asking so rudely for personal info.

fightmastermax

For some reason the words "kettle" "pot" and "black" spring to mind

snake: In refernce to something you said earlier, what is unMANly about being gay?

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Snake4eva_92

Because it is loving a man like only a woman should.

I also agree that it's "highly".

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 neuro_killer

Because it is loving a man like only a woman should.Snake4eva_92

But why only a woman should love a man this way? Who decided so? What are the reasons?

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Snake4eva_92

Because it's a classic case of "doing it wrong".

You can't have children with men.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 neuro_killer

Because it's a ****c case of "doing it wrong".

You can't have children with men.Snake4eva_92

True, you can't. But... is our existence really all about procreation?

Besides, choosig such criteria has pretty serious consequences. Namley, if love/sex is wrong whenever no children can occur as its effect then heterosexuals who are infertile or simply do not want to have children are "doing it wrong" too.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Snake4eva_92

Pretty much.

Your post reminded me, how did I get away with saying cla$$ic?