This topic is locked from further discussion.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

Occifer, nice.

I post on quite a few other boards, so I may as well keep it. So Neuro, what does IIJAGU stand for?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 neuro_killer
Member since 2008 • 545 Posts
International Indiana Jones Adventure Games Union ;)
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts
International Indiana Jones Adventure Games Union ;)neuro_killer
Ah, knowing you I guessed the first five letters to symbolize It Is Just A Game, I couldn't think of what U would stand for, likely an insult, but that wouldn't fit right, and the only U insult that comes to mind is ugly.
AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 AuthItalynGyrl
Member since 2007 • 553 Posts

Well hello TUGOWU.... glad to see the union is back in order, nice to have organization and cleanliness around here once again...

Why yes I DID have a nice mother's day guys.. thanks for askin! I didnt kno u all cared so much ^_^ lol

and WOW! at all the Happy Mother's Day wishes sent to me.. Uggh I SOOO appreciate it

ALL above is in FACTsarcasim!

GMG, got ur comment, yea, me and my specs.. *wub* *wub* ... as for elf.. he has been quiet busy - during the day he watches over the children and new puppy, and then by the time I get home he is elbow deep in work.. so he hasn't been on in a very long time.. =( I do keep him updated on the goings on of TUGOWU though, and he sends his hellos to all..

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Alucard_rules
Well then, if I may extend my greetings to him as well. Welcome back AIG, it's been a little while.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts

Occifer, nice.

Snake4eva_92

Yup, the phrase occifer is best used when conversing with a policeman who has just stopped you.

Hello occifer, have I been drinking?Well just a couple but I am not as think as you drunk I am.

neuro: How very humble of you to only be a non-officer. I mean you could have been "non-leader" or "non-viceroy" perhaps non-supremeleader of the world in its entireity

I couldn't think of what U would stand for

Alucard_rules

Free speech? the rights of the downtrodden. Vodka for all?

Or have I yet again misinterpereted (most likely spelt that wrong) for "comedic" effect?

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 AuthItalynGyrl

Well then, if I may extend my greetings to him as well. Welcome back AIG, it's been a little while.Alucard_rules

Been a while? not really I was in here last week... but thanks i guess

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Alucard_rules

addam: I'll tell you right now, with a campaign slogan of Vodka for all, I'd vote for you to be president(or prime minister in your case).

AIG: Well, that's why I said a little while, it seemed longer to the rest of us I'm sure what with all that has been going on lately.

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AuthItalynGyrl

I just got done reading my emails, and then the officer thread here.. Wow.. I barly post much? I can recall participating in the 3 words story thread quiet often (at least till it turned into well.. we all know what it turned into...), I have no updates on my run yet.. so no need to post there, I made little inputs here and there in the tips and tactics..even for the jokes behind it, since I am such a n00b myself with this game...

im in here more often then most members.. not every day, but then again, I have a full time job, 4 kids, a new dog, and a husband to look after.... so sorry if a daily post is part of the requirement.. I was unaware. Secondly.. this weekend was Mother's Day, and I didnt get online at all.. I choose to spend time with my kids...

so for the 4 days I was officer.. thanks I guess..

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 addaminsain

hi AIG, you didn't by any chance get a new Spl Chk for mothers day, did you?

I have never bought a Mothers Day gift in my life. My mother ran away before I was born.

EDIT

aah, i feel IQ should re grant you occifer status

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Alucard_rules
I meant no offense, just saying we missed you for the very short time in which you didn't post. You might be able to get the position back if you talk to IQ.
AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 AuthItalynGyrl

hi AIG, you didn't by any chance get a new Spl Chk for mothers day, did you?

I have never bought a Mothers Day gift in my life. My mother ran away before I was born.

addaminsain

LOL nope Sure didnt!! and my spelling is and always will be forever TERRIBLE!! along with my grammEr.. lol as i know its spelt grammar.. or is it?! hmmm.. a thing to ponder...

and no, I never use the spell check.. not really sure why either... I just dont

You are one strange man addam.. LOL :P

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Snake4eva_92

Ran away before you were born? Priceless.

Now I can only hope everyone else gets it...otherwise I'll just look heartless.

AIG, welcome back. Also, yes, it's grammar with an a.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 addaminsain

Ran away before you were born? Priceless.

Now I can only hope everyone else gets it...otherwise I'll just look heartless.

AIG, welcome back. Also, yes, it's grammar with an a.

Snake4eva_92

Gets it? That is a true story you callous uncaring wretch!

Admittedly she did not run very far or very fast, what with being heavily pregnant at the time.

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AuthItalynGyrl

why does everyone welcome me back like I've(fixed) been gone for a month(fixed).. LOL its only been about 4 days.. Last Thursday(fixed) i signed on... its now Tuesday.. but to play along.. Hey how are ya snake, how has everything(fixed) been going (fixed)? its been SOOO long since I've (fixed) chatted with u...

(again... Sarcasim)

*spell checking for addam - notice all the (fixed) in there*

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Snake4eva_92

Addam's cunning word-play strikes again.

Very nice.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 addaminsain

Aw shucks AIG, u spl chkd just for me, go steady with that though. Spl Chkrs have a limited number of corrections before they become useless. Little known fact. (read as just made up lie)

EDIT

SOOO was not corrected then?

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 AuthItalynGyrl

Aw shucks AIG, u spl chkd just for me, go steady with that though. Spl Chkrs have a limited number of corrections before they become useless. Little known fact. (read as just made up lie)addaminsain

spell checking with every post is almost as hard as actually thinking about typing the correct letters in the right order tho... ..I do not like them sam I am.. I DO NOT LIKE GRREN EGGZ AND HAYM

I thinc mi stix wit not spln stuff wrtye... and juz type how i want two...

EDIT cuz addam did EDIT..

SOOO was still spelt incorrectly you are right, but the SOOO was left that way to show the accencuation of the word.. SOOOOOOOOOOOO

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 addaminsain
hjashchtzovatibjidokrteknzgjit, SOOOOOOO?
AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AuthItalynGyrl

hjashchtzovatibjidokrteknzgjit, SOOOOOOO?addaminsain

exacccctttleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: ^_^

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 neuro_killer

Ah, knowing you I guessed the first five letters to symbolize It Is Just A GameAlucard_rules

Wow. Impressive. I haven't thought of that. Conceptual idea, really. You're good.

I couldn't think of what U would stand for, likely an insult, but that wouldn't fit right, and the only U insult that comes to mind is ugly.Alucard_rules

Hehheh. Swearing. Isn't it macho? ;)

As for our ambiguous U. How about Uhetz? It's my favourite word this spring. Slovenian. Would you say it sounds insultingly enough? ;)

BTW. I'm far from considering GoWs "just games". They surely are only games if someone considers him or herself GREAT and feels extremely proud because of the fact he or she plays GoWs well. However, on different levels and taking into account for instance all that's known about archetypes, the influence of the characters young people are fascinated with in their early lives on their future relations with others, as well as the concept of the so called thoughtshapes, it'd be very unwise to diminish the signifficance of the GoW franchise.

neuro: How very humble of you to only be a non-officer. I mean you could have been "non-leader" or "non-viceroy" perhaps non-supremeleader of the world in its entireityaddaminsain

You're right. A non-Empresses would be just fine. However the non-officer rank is a camuflage that makes it much easier to continue as TUGOWU's eminence grise 8)

Free speech? the rights of the downtrodden. Vodka for all?

Or have I yet again misinterpereted (most likely spelt that wrong) for "comedic" effect? addaminsain

No, you performed the deconstruction perfectly for in IIJAGU U means all of the above. There's really not much I can add. In a nutshell, though: U is the 21st letter in the modern Latin alphabet. 21st, that is preceeding the signifficant 22nd V (strongly assocciated with 9 in this context) that preceeds the ever ominous 23rd W (double V).

What's more, the signal flag for U loox like this:

u-signal

(Red = passion, blood, fire, White = purity)

Its equivalent in American Manual Alphabet could be in fact regarded a gesture Jesus Christ is often portrayed displaying:

II

And so on, and so forth. Vicious, isn't it? ;)

I just got done reading my emails, and then the officer thread here.. Wow.. I barly post much? I can recall participating in the 3 words story thread quiet often (at least till it turned into well.. we all know what it turned into...), I have no updates on my run yet.. so no need to post there, I made little inputs here and there in the tips and tactics..even for the jokes behind it, since I am such a n00b myself with this game...

im in here more often then most members.. not every day, but then again, I have a full time job, 4 kids, a new dog, and a husband to look after.... so sorry if a daily post is part of the requirement.. I was unaware. Secondly.. this weekend was Mother's Day, and I didnt get online at all.. I choose to spend time with my kids...

so for the 4 days I was officer.. thanks I guess..AuthItalynGyrl

aah, i feel IQ should re grant you occifer statusaddaminsain

Well, what was to be taken the eyes have seen. Such Leedah you've chosen, such Leedah you have.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

Concerning 'advertising', links to the place with a sign/title are things we've done before. I started advertising TUGOWU *lightly* through my videos long ago. The other two *typical* ways we recruited would just be inviting everyone we knew at GS (friends that is) and recruiting interesting users.

AIG: Technically I did bring up that day as an excuse for your absense on said day >_>...but I don't typically give such greetings/well-wishing.

Oddly, elf's trouble sound like my own to an extent..in a way. Tuesday through Thursday I spend the day with my mother, watching 2 babies *3 months;1 year* and 2 dogs *4?;17?*.

The elder baby is very clingy and considers grandma a second mother. When not crawling to us to be lifted up and held *carted around*..he can be seen getting into various expensive tech or trying to leap over the side of the couch....always resisting sleep with a passion. The other is very easy to watch. The only downside with her is that she has a banshee shriek for a cry...Whereas I can totally overlook it, it blows Mom's patience away. Lately she has been taking on the boy's desire to be constantly held which we refuse to let happen.

The younger dog just smells and whines *loudly* which is annoying. The elder is a shell of the ****er he used to be. Now he just wanders around..preferring to sleep in the way. (in front of toilets, in hallways, etc.) His other favorite thing to do is piss on the floor being that he is too old to care about barking for our attention *so I now watch carefully for signs that he needs to go out*.

Unlike your husband, I only have to assist and when not dealing with that craptacular set of tasks..I play on the PS3 or watch the news. Upon returning (on those days), I generally lack sleep as I don't try too hard to change my sleep schedule to suit these days..so I often lack energy enough to do any sort of GoW testing upon finishing the day. The only work I do is see what is going on with friends and drop by the internet to see what lulz await.

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 AuthItalynGyrl

GMG, to be a fly on the wall of your room/house would indeed be an interesting thing.. LOL

Unfortuanatly Elf works Mon thru Sun, no days off.. typcially till about 12-1 (depneding on work load) at night.. its not fun for any of us considering we never get real family time - important to us since we have that split family thing going on .. His and her kids... I dont want any of them to feel left out or less important.. (sue me I guess for tryna raise a bunch of well rounded kids.. LOL). In any case, he is still just Elf, although his hair is much shorter now (buzz cut).

Surely you knew I was being far to sarcastic about the Happy Mommy Day wishes here.. I never expect that from this crowd.. :lol:

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 174IQ
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts
I didn't even wish my mother a happy mothers day, not really sure why. She is like a combination of GMG's mother and father. Nice on occasion doing what I absolutely need from her, nothing else. On the occasions she is not in a nice mood, however, she is like the embodiment of the seventh ring of hell.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 fightmastermax

I have a great Mother though being with Dad has influenced her for the worse over the years. Her biggest fault is being unabble to see where she was at fault and apologizing though typically I will see where I was at fault and acknoweldge it but prefer not to ever use an apology.

Dad is a different case entirely.

AIG: Of course I understood you weren't terribly serious about the holiday thing.

Poor elf. Kindly you to care about all that.

Though Mom does the bulk of the work (concerning the babysitting), her reward is being with her grandson and actually being able to enjoy being around babies when they aren't doing anything annoying. I get no such payback as they aren't a thing I like being around. (too fragile and they aren't interesting/fun to me) It's only tolerance and restraint that allow the day to go by without incident.

IQ: I tried calling you back but haven't been able to get a hold of you. (perhaps at college or visiting one of those foolish girls)

I played a few new demo titles at Brett's. Dark Sector took a little getting used to, but is quite enjoyable for what it's worth..there are (like I'd felt upon viewing various videos of it) lots of things I'd like to see done in it to make it better... You played a bit of the full version did you not?

The LAARK (rocket launcher) of Resistance is hilariously great when abusing the secondary fire for single player. You should see it.

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 174IQ
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts
Foolish indeed. Before that, however, I mastered the infinite stair glitch. I will be posting a video of it tomorrow perhaps. The points about your parents were well recieved. Can you see what I meant by my mother being a combination of the two.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 fightmastermax

To a degree.

~Dad is a bit eccentric and unstable

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 addaminsain

Aaah drinking before noon, have I ever mentioned that I love early finish Fridays.

FMM, I.Q, don't take this the wrong way but are you two just friends, or are you closer than that. Your online exchanges are quite touching/sweet.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 neuro_killer
Aaah drinking before noon, have I ever mentioned that I love early finish Fridays.

FMM, I.Q, don't take this the wrong way but are you two just friends, or are you closer than that.addaminsain

What a coincidence... I got exactly the same impression - quite a while ago, though. But then y'know, the ancient Greek culture is so addictive :lol:

Your online exchanges are quite touching/sweet.addaminsain

This I perceive differently. It'd be sweet and touching if teenage girls wearing pinq skirts and hugging teddybears were the participating sides. In the current "cast" it's... well, nevermind :]

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 addaminsain

FMM, I.Q, don't take this the wrong way but are you two just friends, or are you closer than that.addaminsain

What a coincidence... I got exactly the same impression - quite a while ago, though. But then y'know, the ancient Greek culture is so addictive :lol:neuro_killer

Yeah, we are probably going to get shouted down for "flaming" or whatever by saying it but that is just the vibe I got. I can be pretty rubbish at this sort of thing but little comments that I remember reading coupled with their intimate public exchanges made me wonder. I ain't judging, its all cool by me.

Your online exchanges are quite touching/sweet.addaminsain

This I perceive differently. It'd be sweet and touching if teenage girls wearing pinq skirts and hugging teddybears were the participating sides. In the current "cast" it's... well, nevermind :]

neuro_killer

Without a doubt that version is much more appealing. Slightly wrong? Yet oh so very right.

I just meant the closeness the seem to have is nice.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 neuro_killer

Yeah, we are probably going to get shouted down for "flaming" or whatever by saying it but that is just the vibe I got. I can be pretty rubbish at this sort of thing but little comments that I remember reading coupled with their intimate public exchanges made me wonder. I ain't judging, its all cool by me.addaminsain

Well, if that's flaming then how IQ's earlier remark about my humble signature should be cla$$ified? Not that I found it in any way offensive. Actually it made laugh. And I felt inspired - none of you enjoyed it, though :D

I was also a bit surprised. Afterall, it's a shot taken directly from GoW II intro... minus the tattoo and the scar. Can it be that with them the guy loox like a 323% bad-ash and without them he instantly deteriorates to a "goth kid"? Notice, not even a goth but a goth "kid" that is some fake Emo wussy poser....

Anyway, I ain't judging either, although teenage gay porn including couch-potato teenagers is not my favourite ;)

I just meant the closeness they seem to have is nice.addaminsain

Seem to have. That's IMO the key expression. But do they really have this closeness they seem to have? Are their minds open? Do they really read and understand each others words or just wait for their turn to write about themselves...?

AuthItalynGyrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AuthItalynGyrl

LMAO Damn IQ. @ ur comment about your mother..

GMG yes, we do care as I am a product of a "broken home" and step parents, so I kno what it is like to be disliked by the Step Parent and made to feel incompetent of everything.. I wouldn't ever put my kids or anyone elses thru that..

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 fightmastermax

AIG: Step-parent? I forced those two to stay together through their various fights up until about a year ago where if they wished to split, I'd allow it. (she let him return)

Unless you are referring to IQ. I just have a less then stable father. I believe neuro has been told more about the fellow then any of you (present anyway), though I doubt she was able to pay attention since there were no gay sex stories or praise of female superiority to be found. But I can somewhat play ot those interests here.

My long-dead (before I was ever born) Uncle Thomas was a dancer and playboy early in his life...but was actually gay He died of AIDs. *no joke LOL*

I regard my mother far higher then my father not just as a parent (one I should love), but as a person before and since by what I know. Though I hate and fail to trust most females, I can at least trust her. Other family members are just tolerated. Friendship beyond acquantince level has been beyond my ability to pull off (though I only tried once). Acting properly to be a friend with a girl isn't what I've spent my life preparing for >_>. I sort of frighten the ones that would be interested in friendship.

Dad just isn't a respectable guy. He is just about everything I strive not to be. Though I share his temper, I do better to keep it to myself.

addaminsain: That's just how all online back and forths with IRL friends sound with me. It would be the same for Myles or Elliott. The former is a bit slow, so I don't expect to ever see the nice guy get online without running face first into a torrent full of viruses. The latter wouldn't like any of you *not under these conditions*, nor want anything to do with such a board.

It's not likely that Louis (Can) or Brian would ever be spotted online. The first is far too busy at college or at work. The latter I haven't been able to keep track of recently. (since he left he has gotten into MySpace type places....)

The only thing said that deserves attention is the clear shot at myself being open to flames of that level. Absurd. You should be able to tell the difference between a post I'd take seriously and one I would not a little better then that. I've never given material to attack myself with that would be effective enough to cause RAGE.

Of course I relate to all of you at a distance. How could I not still see each of you as internet avatars and little more even if I do get to know you? There is a noticable difference in how I speak with Eternal. (besides the obvious IRL notations) This closeness you speak of is how I show regard for another human. It's what I try to do at TUGOWU for people I'll never meet. (not that I try too hard or very often though)

neuro: That's more like it. (an old tune from you)

I take it you never intend to share any 'personal info' with us then? Not even a picture of yourself. Pity.

~In the past I linked to ED articles without complaint despite Offensive Content being ever present. What say any of you to the return of such things? Also classic picture posting fun. Off-Topic is a bit boring without them.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Snake4eva_92

~In the past I linked to ED articles without complaint despite Offensive Content being ever present. What say any of you to the return of such things? Also classic picture posting fun. Off-Topic is a bit boring without them.

fightmastermax

All for it.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 addaminsain

addaminsain:

The only thing said that deserves attention is the clear shot at myself being open to flames of that level.

fightmastermax

Firstly what definition of flaming are we talking about?

I presume you mean "Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users". What that I said was hostile or insulting? I fail to see it myself.

neuro: That's more like it. (an old tune from you)

I take it you never intend to share any 'personal info' with us then? Not even a picture of yourself. Pity.

fightmastermax

I know this comment wasn't aimed at me but perhaps she is shy? Or just particular? Who can say?

With regards links to ED articles, I say the MOAR the merrier.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 fightmastermax

addaminsain: Come now. You shouldn't be tripping over this like neuro. I didn't care about the little gay jokes you chose to use. I responded to the idea that they would effect me, let alone net cries of 'flaming'. The insult not being through the original bait (though done for the lulz). The insult is based around the idea that I'd be so easily offended with such things. So as to pound you over the head with direct pointing, "Yeah, we are probably going to get shouted down for "flaming" or whatever..."

I shouldn't have to repeat it so often but I can't help but feel you'll be trying to fail at understanding what I've said above.

She is what she is. *Vague enough for you? Good*

~Snake and addaminsain are okay with the return of the good ol' ED links and lulzy pics...Wonderbra

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 addaminsain

fmm: that makes sense, I see what you are saying.

I must point out though that it really was not a joke.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 fightmastermax

addaminsain: I had already understood that and why it would seem that way. With how distant I appear while addressing others, the exchanges with IQ would be leaps and bounds more personal. Kindness that otherwise wouldn't be bothered with would be present. I've been posting at the new board of the 'trolls' (who've decided against using abandoned/hidden GFAQs boards as personal boards) and have begun to get back into using the old posting style I preferred...sadly it just cannot be used here.

I'd be calling every other poster a n****r and other offensive things in passing. I'd constantly screw with people outright just for the lulz. There I don't have to contribute anything..I abuse the board rather then add to it. That's what Hades will likely do with it. He's already linked those guys to Last Measure (they got the joke) as a trap for a hated user.

I think, upon posting here next, I'll link to various articles I liked reading (ED) recently. FYIAD for instance is good.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Snake4eva_92

What's FYIAD? (I'm sure I'll find out with your next post. I'd look myself but apparantly the ED server is 'timed out/taking too long to respond', Firefox won't let me access it >_>)

A board for trolls you say? I can't imagine a board full of them would be very stable, as you say, just sounds like every post will consist of insults/traps etc...

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 addaminsain

I'd be calling every other poster a n****r and other offensive things in passing.

fightmastermax

Wow! Does everyone else love double standards and hypocrisy as much as me?

In a previous post FMM corrected me for saying "sh*t" instead of "****" yet here he uses the infinitely more offensive term "n****r". How strange.

It seems some people must be more heavily censored than others.

I have no problem with abiding by rules and not "swearing" it just seems a bit rich when someone corrects me for doing something then later does the same thing themselves.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 neuro_killer

I didn't care about the little gay jokes you chose to use.fightmastermax

It really was not a joke.addaminsain

I had already understood that and why it would seem that way.fightmastermax

A beautiful exchange. Just beautiful. And it speaks volumes :lol:

I've been posting at the new board of the 'trolls' (I, I, blah, blah, I, blah) and have begun to get back into using (my) old posting $tyle.. sadly it just cannot be used here.

I'd be calling every other poster a n****r and other offensive things in passing. I'd constantly screw with people outright just for the lulz.fightmastermax

It really takes balls, doesn't it. And inner strength. And courage. Nerves of steel. Quick reactions. Physical competence. And other skills. Insulting people from behind the safe barrier of the computer screen... hidden deep in his mum's basement. So badass. Wow...
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 fightmastermax

addaminsain: So quick to get the wrong idea and rant about it.

It's not as easy to censor while getting the idea across without being extra wordy or stepping on eggshells. I wasn't about to give a pssing comment an extra tag line for a word that wasn't being directed at anyone when I felt it could be handled without it. I had expected this one usage would go without 'finger pointing' let alone out of you, but was wrong.

How about "nagger" but with the a replaced with "i"? Would you prefer that sort of presentation?

To be called on it such a way is irritating given that I gave a chance for a discussion on this issue before. Was I to just say, "I call people the "n word" (**** that) because it is given power it doesn't deserve? Of course. ******. Now all it lacks is context. Sort of like the 'f word' for gays (often used without any association with homosexuatlity) which is also stupid looking when reduced to all astericks. (PROTIP: They look the same)

Did I NOT offer the chance for us to agree on rule changing for this issue? (though it would be TUGOWU only that wouldn't be recognized by GS) None of you were interested enough to continue with that line of thought as far as I could see. I don't like that the heavier word for crap and the "f word" look the same and are left to context/interpretation.

That's an issue of opinion. I find the word overrated in its infamy thus I whore it to offend or just 'play' where I can.

Whenver your ready to seriously discuss rule changes, you know the proper thread as the invitation still stands as it does for the more recent issue I've discussed with the other Officers. That one has been settling to an extent thankfully.

Snake: **** You I'm A Dragon. Without the article you won't fully understand it. It's not that it is hard to explain, it's just that I'd rather it be read. I tend to use it out of contest a bit because I like doing so where it entertains me...not that this one has strict rules for usage in order to avoid DOING IT WRONG since it isn't a big meme and this is not a chan.

They just like to consider themselves trolls by and large. Only Hades and myself have done any serious trolling. Abaddononion is the only resident hacker/cracker (that's his job, not a thing he does to troll). The rest are just GFAQs guys that got tired of being moderated. Proto is the resident 'chan elite'. Booya is the 'taco guy'. Boards with all trolls don't stay together too well. Based on what little I've seen of that, they either just don't work or their interests shift away from trolling (or even teaming up) to talking/'circle jerking' to each other while favoring exclusive behavior. IQ once joined the GNAA but they were at the end of their life cycle by that point. No longer did they create works like Last Measure. Just crappy chats and other basic ******-**** (guess the two words for the prize)

neuro: Balls of Steel actually. Not that a 'women' such as yourself would ever be able to understand of course :3

I was wondering which one of us would be forced to use a play on the term "basement dweller" first. It would appear I had better restraint though to be honest, I really feel you aren't what you project. (besides the feminist part which just couldn't be a show of good acting on your part) Not that you'll ever prove yourself or anything.

The pot calls the kettle black ITT. You're a troll too in your own way. You just don't appreciate that fact and prefer a different title. Thinking yourself too good for all that. That'a the sort of thing I never really grasped about the other trolls. Why not take pride in what you are doing? Not like your victims can do anything about it but talk big in their butthurt state.

Just to say it again, we share lots of common ground though you are a bit more like IQ perhaps.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 neuro_killer

Balls of Steel actually. Not that a 'women' such as yourself would ever be able to understand of course :3 fightmastermax

Let's just mercifully say that I know more about real male balls than your hands will ever know :]

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 fightmastermax

[QUOTE="fightmastermax"]Balls of Steel actually. Not that a 'women' such as yourself would ever be able to understand of course :3 neuro_killer

Let's just mercifully say that I know more about real male balls than your hands will ever know :]

"Pics or GTFO" is the second most appropriate retort, but it isn't 'nice' to say such things outright. I'll instead opt to say, LOL WUT?

You seem awefully proud of the 'suggested' experience you've had sexually. Another feminist attribute that just emulates a manly behavior I find foolish.

I'd go on to clarify various things, (basically to the effect of 'to each their own') but it is both unnecessary and not possible. I spent too much time at the hidden troll board and now have to rush the shower before telling my sister I cannot watch her kid for her (canceling her dinner date with her husband) thusly, no PS3 tonight. Pity.

NOTE: Real male balls. Oh you. Sexual and Age based fixations to go with those feminist views. Nearly a total package.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Snake4eva_92
LOL, Otherkinism. Because dragons are real. What a lovely article.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 fightmastermax

Otherkins indeed.

What's your Zodiac?

Snake.

FYIAD!

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Snake4eva_92

FYIAM(onkey).

If the old Jackie Chan Adventures series that I used to watch and love is to be trusted, then the Monkey 'talisman' allows me to change into any animal...how useful, if only. That show was great.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 neuro_killer

LOL WUT?fightmastermax

You "heard" me, young lady.

You seem awefully proud of the 'suggested' experience you've had sexually.fightmastermax

Naaah. Sorry kid, don't project your own self to others. Being proud because of the fact you got laid is a domain of ones like you :]

NOTE: Real male balls. Oh you. Sexual and Age based fixations to go with those feminist views. Nearly a total package.fightmastermax

What fixations? I just mentioned Real Male Balls that is in other words Balls of Real Men. But what could you possibly know about them :]

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 addaminsain

addaminsain: So quick to get the wrong idea and rant about it.

fightmastermax

Rant about it? What in the few words that I chose to say was a rant?

I am still waiting to discuss this and other matters (neuro) in the union suggestions thread. Or is the other matter over, after you sent the PM after I said that I wanted discussions to be public?

I say three words, you reel out three hundred, yet I am the one ranting?

This does make me smile.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 neuro_killer

FYIAM(onkey).Snake4eva_92

A Yang Water Monkey? Well, well, well :)

If you're interested in self-discovery take the Enneagram Test. It's long but quite interesting. And accurate. At least in the case of me and a few people I know it was.

Here are the descriptions of the Enneagram Types.

On a slightly less spiritual, more physical note, though; try Purescore if you're curious how (un)pure you are ;)

This does make me smile.addaminsain

Not just you :D