This topic is locked from further discussion.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 neuro_killer
Member since 2008 • 545 Posts

Pretty much.Snake4eva_92

But if so then... masturbation is wrong. Kissing is wrong. Hand jobs are wrong. Sex on contraceptives of any kind, be it a pill or a condom, is wrong. Coming anywhere except inside woman's vagina is wrong. Oral sex is wrong. Anal sex between heterosexuals is wrong. Breast sex is wrong. In-between thighs sex is wrong.... etc.

Are they, really?

How come you believe that sex is all about procreation? What about desire, pleasure, closeness, love, fun? Do we really live to copulate procreatively? Are we simply organic kid factories? Is reproduction our main goal as human beings?

Your post reminded me, how did I get away with saying cla$$ic?Snake4eva_92

Exactly, HOW? :roll:

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#202 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

How come you believe that sex is all about procreation? What about desire, plesure, closeness, love, fun? Do we really live to copulate procreatively? Are we simply organic kid factories? Is reproduction our main goal as human beings?neuro_killer

I don't. I wanted to see how far you'd take a simple post of mine. I had a strong feeling that you'd pick it out after I replied to addam with it.

To state the obvious, homosexuals are gay and I don't care. It's not something I personally agree with but it's not my place to make that decision for other people

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 neuro_killer

I don't. I wanted to see how far you'd take a simple post of mine. I had a strong feeling that you'd pick it out after I replied to addam with it.Snake4eva_92

I'm not taking your post anywhere. I just happen to like discussing this subject ;)

To state the obvious, homosexuals are gay and I don't care. It's not something I personally agree with but it's not my place to make that decision for other peopleSnake4eva_92

But why you "do not agree with it"? What does it mean that you "do not agree with it"?

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts
Perhaps he finds homosexuality a pain in the ass?
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Snake4eva_92

Because it's frowned upon. You of all people should know that how you were brought up has a big effect on your views.

Have you ever heard of homo-erectus? No rly, it's a scientific word that has nothing to do with how it sounds.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 addaminsain
Nothing to do with walking upright then?
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Snake4eva_92
No, not even a little.
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 neuro_killer

Perhaps he finds homosexuality a pain in the ass?addaminsain

As far as I remember only about 50% of homosexual men are into anal sex. The rest doesn't like it and doesn't do it. Male sex is not about penises entering rectums and rectums entered by penises only ;)

Because it's frowned upon. Snake4eva_92

You don't agree with homosexualism because a lot of people frowns upon it? That's the only reason? o.O

You of all people should know that how you were brought up has a big effect on your views.Snake4eva_92

It has, true. The question is whether or not you really and consciously identify with everything those who bring you up identify with.

InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#209 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
~I'm confused, I received a notification saying that "IQ" had resigned, but he's clearly still the reader. Is GS just confused? Or was there a quick change back/forth?
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

addaminsain: It's a forced/failed meme that I enjoy peppering now and then. I'll likely be bored with it by next week.

Snake handled that 'ass' game just as I'd liked to have. I'd been busy chipping away at the workload (updates) I have lined up. Still lots to do, but it feels less daunting. Watched a lot of videos, played "Last Stand 2", viewed a few flicks with IQ, *I Intend to watch "Die Hard 2" later, checked out progress on "Dark Void" and a few other titles, briefly assisted with babysitting (with great displeasure)...and basically pissed the rest of the day away.

I intend to catch up with Myles soon since he is out of school. Elliott is likely going to be losing his patience with my delays concerning PC titles soon >_>.

That way of doing things has it's own perks no doubt. I'll leave that to AIG. A respectable way of handling things, but less appealing by far.

I've already used that on her on another issue. I suppose it suits you to (protector lololol) use it *fittingly* on myself. Don't you just love it?

Snake: Well done

The hell? You lucky ****er. You got to say a favorite word of mine and refer to the medieval meme.

neuro: Don't you just love it? 20,000 just isn't enough when one has lots to say/cover.

Pirate scum. 'You don't belong here. Get out of here.' *lololol reference to a terrible quote of Goku*

Age fixation. Got it. Are they as into sex as you?

No. That's because he views your behavior as an 'act'.

???

Oh but you will pet

MOAR LIEK :|

Is the only possible objective of direct/rude questioning, to offend? I don't think so. Do you? So you weren't offended...that's nice of you to share. How about a real answer? Sexual Identity/Preference issues perhaps? Opening up would likely do you good.

I just want to take what info I can get about people (concerning you). Where I'm concerned, this is just a chance to say a lot of things I don't often talk about. (since I don't talk often anyway) Using others for personal entertainment (among other things) isn't a thing you can say we don't share.

If you want that sort of conversation, try addaminsain more often. He's a lot more likely then myself to not only agree with what you say, but play as you would like others to. It should be clear we'll always have a distaste for one another. Didn't you feel a slight bit of hate/distaste as I did for you? (at deviantart)

If that's your wish. I don't like this solution but find it just entertaining enough of a prospect to go against my own taste.

All we need do is speak exclusively about GoW progress here. Of course the occassional exception for other issues..not social calls of course.

Do you find this agreeable? You cease referring to me and I cease referring to you? (within reason; use your best judgement) If this plan is insufficient (for 'keeping the peace'), then what would you suggest? For the good of TUGOWU neuro..

1. That's all it takes. Besides the pull I've had here for a long while. All these contributions and assistances add up. They do well to atone for the less-then-lovable things that I do now and then.

2. Shall we refer to a dictionary for your benefit? That just sounded forced/dopey on your part. (HINT: YOU DID IT WRONG) "Men" would have been a better word to attack us over as you so wished to. What has IQ even done to you lately to deserve the reference? Not like he's plotting on you amirite?

A temporary 'ban' (suspension) out of the union to show that it will happen. Personally, I don't think there is a point to waiting on the issue, it would have been better to just do it right away (3 days), then see if you change any. *not likely* Handling things like this allows GrandmaSteps.

There is no suspension power for the Leader. Dealing through GS Mods isn't desirable. It would be your choice whether you return or not. Or even when. Returning before the date you are allowed to return would be grounds for further punishing (reasons: defiance, ban dodging *lol*, etc.) You've settled a bit. Now to end a few feuds and carry on.

This circus show series of answers is like begging to be hit to prove a point that has no weight. It's like you only want to be moderated to feel victimized/justified.

What has really changed in the way I behave since regaining Officer status? (the pretty liltte icon) Did I not act/speak this way when we spoke last in this topic? Previously, there were no others to talk it over with. It's only right they have a say. Though a "Senior Officer", that's just a made-up rank to distinguish. I (by all rights) shouldn't have such strong say in how things go so I actively look for the input of others (preferably those who are of Officer standing or a level head).

NOTE: AIG was the #1 pick on the list for myself personally. A pity she isn't posting all that often right now.

???

Your own. Define it why don't you? I've already gave it a label before, but would like to hear what you think.

And you know you love it. (Type 5)

You keep saying they were attacks, I keep saying otherwise. Let us dance.

Repetition is only at its best when discussed by Andre Linoge.

Hard words. I find your way of handling things pathetic (I'll just be borrowing the word) in that it gives the idea that you are either a liar or you can be hurt with said info (which is to say lots of things could be used against you effectively where as few things are properly usable on myself) You've given plenty enough misinformation to keep yourself (and your alts) hidden beyond a light hearted search in all likelihood. Is opening up a bit here really asking a whole lot?

I doubt it.

Why can't you be direct? Don't you ever find it fun to be blunt? Say, "I hate you.", "You're trash.", "I'd like horrible things to happen to you and your family/friends" *bonus points for long description in the vein of wish fulfilment*, etc. Like this, "I think you were at the lesbian site, not just to troll, but because you were having a sexual crisis." Or, "I believe there is a good chance you were abused/"almost raped". This explains your views for me." Feel free to address these misconceptions whenever you like. If they're so personal that you don't wish to discuss them and wish others (like myself) would respect that choice in full..try to respect their wishes (within reason) rather then actively look for a battle.

I'd enjoy these bouts much more if they were seen as 'play' by all. Exchanging insults with you would be good fun I'd have to imagine. The previous round, had that by and large. Since IQ appeared, I feel that's been lost in the drama. Wouldn't you prefer that SERIOUS BUSINESS mode be dropped? Things 'slide' better when everybody understand it's just for the lulz. One can get away with saying stronge and stronger things in such a state.

??? Y

??? O

??? U

??? '

??? R

??? E

??? F

??? U

??? N

Yours preferably. (of course)

??? B

??? U

??? M

Every. Single. Post. SRSLY, neuro. Neuro, SRSLY. (no joke)

Expected. I should have used "inb4_" there. Too bad.

Others doing it doesn't change anything. It didn't have to be unique to the ********. 3 things is all that was asked. Now you sound like you're looking to be analyzed >______>

"Unspecific" is a hilarious choice of word. Please do go on.

Vegeta. WINRAR

NO U

??? F

??? U

??? R

??? R

??? Y *HAR HAR HAR HAR*

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

??? L

??? U

??? R

??? K

You failed to answer yet again. Good jerb

That is not news. Lots of users aren't exactly "native". It isn't expected. You just act like it's an issue so it is worthwhile to use on you now and then. I can barely understand a few users, but that doesn't earn mention just to downplay their intelligence for me. I like that the person should attack another about it first.

NOTE: You didn't honestly expect I'd humor this further if you deprive me on so many other occassions did you? Rediculous. YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAR SIR! (Wonka FTW)

Can you really not see how that sentence fails? And no, I cannot explain it. Perhaps you should ask another, wiser practitioner of english. Like a professor..or another internet board. You've got time to kill right?

Such a tough girl. That's to say you've got the power to pull strings with the right people for the task? Well guess what? IMMA PRESSIN' CHARGES! *kekeke* You just sound like another whiny ITG. (gal if you find 'guy' too sexist for your taste) Face it, you're nothing and can do nothing. If anything, I hold power and you're overreaching for a taste. Your large talk and intellect don't work very well via the internet. How about this ITG response to your claim, "I'd kill those *****es, find you and rape you until you love me. You'd die of orgasmic joy." (such talk doesn't suit me though the reference to a certain YouTube video is up my alley) Sound retarded enough? That's what you sound like with talk of 'what if' scenarios. No doubt you'll hide behind the wording again. Very female.

You first. (the odds are you'll know that pleasure before I do, if ever)

That you are a conflict seeking victim, that poses as an intellectual? Indeed. "Comforting the afflicted, afflicting the comfortable." Though you appear a bit too selfish to stand up for other 'women'. Setting you apart in that regard.

Never said I liked Ryu's tight attire...Ninjas are just far and way, less gay then Pirates. It's science.

I side with what's AWESOME and/or lulzy. There is nothing I find spectucular about the real versions besides a few aspect of ninjitsu that are hard to dismiss. Typical you, to whore a smiley. (which is always in bad taste)

No. They aren't. You don't care about either faction to the degree you're projecting. Show otherwise. Prove yourself.

A few Look...at this horse. That's a big horse.

Then suffer through it you bum. Their opinion is a secondary factor. You've said I once desired to be seen as cool. (wrong) On another occassion you said I was just interested in myself (very close to the truth).

O RLY? "DO IT ******!"

(On gay love/sex) Typical feminist view. Please counter with typical X FGJ

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 neuro_killer

Can you really not see how that sentence fails? And no, I cannot explain it. fightmastermax

Eh kid, you're more predictable than a glutton who downed a purgative :lol:

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 fightmastermax

So mature for her age.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Snake4eva_92

Snake: Well done

The hell? You lucky ****er. You got to say a favorite word of mine and refer to the medieval meme.

fightmastermax

I felt blessed by Gamespot, but unfortunately, it was a one time thing. Classic? Damn...still nothing.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Snake4eva_92

Double Post FTW.

I wasn't expecting that to work, I said it again.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 neuro_killer

So mature for her age.fightmastermax

Oh yes. And so leathally accurate. Logorrhea. Verbal diarrhea. Yuck! Fortunately, I could target your poor quality, predictable comment on my English without the need of getting through the rest. Praise browser designers for the Find on This Page option :lol:

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 174IQ
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts

Funny you should mention that but.............

.............. no it wasn't. It was in I.Q's (no offence dude, first name that sprang to mind) I had to reach all the way up to find it, he didn't seem bothered by it.

addaminsain

Are you kidding? I stuck it up their in hopes you would retrieve it...

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 neuro_killer

~I'm confused, I received a notification saying that "IQ" had resigned, but he's clearly still the reader. Is GS just confused? Or was there a quick change back/forth?InfernoPirate

I'm not sure but I guess the leedah icon next to his av and additional info in the signature were not enough for IQ so he clicked the appropriate button and appointed his own self a (new) leader to reassure himself about the position he has here :D

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 fightmastermax

neuro: Oh yes. And so lethally accurate. Contrived. ****** ****. Yuck! Fortunately, I could target your poor quality, predictable comment on my internets without the need of getting through the rest (lol wut?). Praise Jesus for the Find on THIS PAAAAGGGGGGEEEE option :3

~C WUT I DID THAR? HAR HAR HAR HAR

NOTE: The harder you try to speak 'tough', the worse your English gets. Please proceed.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 neuro_killer

Contrived. Con-trived. LUV this word. And it's been love at the very first sight despite the fact the word was initially revealed to me in a slightly crippled form...

Contrived. Con-trived... the tip of the togue touching the alveolar ridge with n... teeth skimming the lower lip delicately with v... con-trived... like conscience, con-science - knowing the con, con being a French equivalent of c*nt used in the Elizabethan and Jacobean English...

Birth of con-cept
death of much more
throbbing darkness
- his cruel captor

:twisted:

HOW come that I've encountered the blissful adjective con-trived for the very first time only about 90 days ago... :roll:

A lifetime without it... how come, how come.......

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Snake4eva_92

LOL WUT?

How strange.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 addaminsain
With these high quality images you are spoiling us ambassador.
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 neuro_killer
Before those to whom the last fourliner seems suspiciously familiar accuse me of ripping off James Hetfield's Frayed Ends of Sanity; any Metallica fans here? :D
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Snake4eva_92
A bit yes, I've been meaning to get a few more of their songs. But the ones I have I like.
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 neuro_killer
Any favourite albums, so far? If you don't know the titles of the albums just tell me the titles of your favourite tracks and I will tell you which period in Metallica's artistic activity this is.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Snake4eva_92
No favourite albums so far, the only songs I know really are Enter Sandman, Fuel, One, and Fade to Black. I like them, but I'm more into modern rock/metal.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 addaminsain

Everyone likes Enter Sandman. Cue list of people saying "I don't"

InB4Idon't?

It is nearly as universally popular as Sweet Child O' Mine by the mighty GnR

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 neuro_killer

Good choice. Each track from a different album ;)

You have a PM 8)

Speaking of music; has any of you heard the orginal version of Zeus' Wrath Divine entitled Wrath Divine? Orginal, that is NOT the one from the official soundtrack? If not, you can listen to it on Cris Velasco's official website. It's in the PORTFOLIO section in the God of War folder. I'd post a direct link but the site is made in flash.

The soundtrack album version can be listened to here.

I'm very curious whether or not you consider the difference considerable and which version you like better.

BTW. Are the choir lyrics used in GoW compositions available anywhere? Because I've searched in many different places but haven't found nuthin'. I can hear that at the very begining of the first game when the guy is about to cast himself from the cliff the choir in the background goes: "Kratos... thanatos..." but I'm unable to put down the rest :(

EDIT:

Everyone likes Enter Sandman. Cue list of people saying "I don't"

InB4Idon't?addaminsain

Enter Sandman is very good and I like it a lot. But I guess I prefer Wherever I May Roam.

It is nearly as universally popular as Sweet Child O' Mine by the mighty GnRaddaminsain

Ah, Ganses Rozes! :D

Sweet Child of Mine is not on my list. But You Could Be Mine is good. And Don't Cry. And the finale of the November Rain.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Snake4eva_92

Hold, devil's, pot of tea.

Neuro, I assume you've already looked into the GoW soundtrack for what you're looking for? If so, there's nothing else I know of.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 neuro_killer

Hold, devil's, pot of tea.Snake4eva_92

:shock:

:roll:

:D

:lol:

Hold! Devil's! Pot of tea Mulan! xD

Neuro, I assume you've already looked into the GoW soundtrack for what you're looking for? If so, there's nothing else I know of.Snake4eva_92

I would have long time ago but I haven't because the orginal is not so easily available in my area.

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 174IQ
Is this GoW I or II soundtrack?
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 fightmastermax

IQ: I have both, therefor you have both...

Snake: the WIN that was /v/ has moved on (using a play on "BattleToads")

addaminsain: You all should be so lucky as to have such quality bless this thread.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 addaminsain

Is this GoW I or II soundtrack?174IQ

yes

Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Please remember that union contributions are governed by GameSpot's Terms of Use. The promotion of illegal activities or display of offensive images, for example, is still forbidden here just as it would be on the main boards. Thanks.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 addaminsain

Please remember that union contributions are governed by GameSpot's Terms of Use. The promotion of illegal activities or display of offensive images, for example, is still forbidden here just as it would be on the main boards. Thanks. Elraptor

Not illegal in Sweden

Now to post in the Pirates V Ninja's thread

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Snake4eva_92

It's not illegal in Sweden? Interesting.

Moving on, I'm having a few computer problems and won't be able to post for a few days (using my Mum's laptop currently) until I can get them resolved.

I'll explain more when I get back if you want. I'm just hoping my HDD won't have to be reformatted >_> I really don't feel like getting all that music I had back. Not amusing.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 addaminsain
So they say. I took a moderation for posting that link yet comitted no crime.
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 neuro_killer

So they say. I took a moderation for posting that link yet comitted no crime.addaminsain

Loox lilke some mods drop in here from time to time, afterall. BTW. Should we assume you're currently in Sweeden, addaminsain? ;)

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 addaminsain

Yah, me ship be docked near Soderhamn. Am searching for the presumably nearby Gomorreah.

I do hope that Elraptor had a huge swelling of pride and felt really important when they did so.

174IQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 174IQ
I'm going to Arkansas for the first week of June. We're going camping for my GF's graduation/coming-of-age party. I need help coming up with a list of songs to have sex to. The only song I can think of is Closer by NIN and I can last longer than a few minutes so I need MOAR.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 addaminsain
I would suggest W.A.S.P and "f*ck like the beast"
neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 neuro_killer

**** Nobody cares about.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 fightmastermax

Am I to actually buy this story? That a mod just dropped in? Laughable.

He would be hitting addaminsain right now with a censor bypassing charge. How could he miss so much? And why now? This is how you say...transparent.

~It would be appear the brief time I spent recovering (sickness) didn't go without excitement here at the union

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 addaminsain

Just try and hit me! I can dance all day. I can dance all day!

Buy it? No need for such financial expenditure.

What can I say, it would appear that me mentioning a perfectly legal practise and website results in removal of the message.

You can apparently link to whatever offensive material you like at ED with impunity.

Odd isn't?

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 neuro_killer
What can I say, it would appear that me mentioning a perfectly legal practise and website results in removal of the message.

You can apparently link to whatever offensive material you like at ED with impunity.

Odd isn't?addaminsain

The quality and consistency of moderation at GS leaves much to be desired.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Snake4eva_92

My computer is fixed (quicker than I expected) and luckily, the hardrive did not have to be wiped.

I've been gone 2 days if that, and this union is already miles ahead of me.

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 neuro_killer
Malware issues? Always annoying. And as for the union; yes, two day absence is a serious absence here - thanx to... Bi & Les Cruel Spam Commando Squad! :twisted:
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Snake4eva_92

Malware issues?neuro_killer

Thankfully no, it's quite stupid really. I was screwing around with the program files on the computer, when I came across a file that had been annoying me for a couple of years. It prevented me from changing the log on settings for Windows XP (I have no idea how it got there in the first place), so I moved the file after many un-succesful attempts to delete it (I didn't have access to delete it, if only I took the hint). After that, the next time I turned on the computer, it couldn't find the file used to bring up the log on screen >_> therefore rendering the computer useless as I could do nothing about it without logging on.

The only bad thing now that it's fixed is that I've taken the step down from genuinely fake Windows, to just fake windows. At least I still have my music...

neuro_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 neuro_killer
What's the name of this file? And why ddidn't you have access to delete it? Aren't you the admin of your machine? Or was the file being used by some other programs/processes? Besides, 2 days for fixing this issue? Wouldn't it be enough to use the Windows installation CD and the system repair option?