ENTERTAIMENT LAND. Our Listening, playin & watching.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#351 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts
AGREED!
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#352 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts
with the naruto thing or the code geass or both?? :oops:
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 xemnas_is_god

code geass! what else?!?! haahahahahhahahhahahahaha

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#354 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

Hush you should try Code Geass, that anime is SWEET!!!

chang_1910

i heard of that somewhere but have yet to watch it...i still havent even seen Hellsing Ultimate 4 yet. i dont have a site anymore to watch my shows:cry:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 HushRong
just bought Gundam Seed (kanji i dont know, i think it stands for earth forces) Vs. Zaft, so i am looking forward to playing it later after i register for some classes.
alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#356 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
sunaday i watched i am legend it was surprisingly (for me) a zombie film but it was very good in my opinion one of the few good things will smith has done
-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#357 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
playing: FFXII
watching: no movies, it's been ages since I last rented a thing. I really ought to go and rent something. Maybe an entire season of stargate atlantis.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 HushRong

stargate atlantis isnt that bad. i've had a weird ride with stargate. i remember when it came out when i was a kid an i loved it. i used to love my action figure of the guy with the anubis head.

but then when i started to watch sg1...it took me awhile to get used to the different actors playin other characters...an the comedic addition. but its a good series.

an im still gettin used to atlantis...i kinda started on the 2nd season...not a good idea

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
I can't wait untill *insert somebodys name* gets to level 33 on GSpot! I love Paper Mario!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

code geass! what else?!?! haahahahahhahahhahahahaha

xemnas_is_god

:lol: I`m have not watch epp 7 yet... I NEED M PC!!!!! watching epp 6 was crazy, thus I may do my magic again, I`m diing to watch the epp :(

[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

Hush you should try Code Geass, that anime is SWEET!!!

HushRong

i heard of that somewhere but have yet to watch it...i still havent even seen Hellsing Ultimate 4 yet. i dont have a site anymore to watch my shows:cry:

Hmmmm... I can not remember if I have ask before.... so... you do not use torrents?? if yuo do go to tokyotosho.com the have all that is out with subs (or in raws, yuo lucky lil guy able to understand JP :P )

Also you can go to.... oh wait I do not have my pc here.. so I can not look for boomarks.. :cry: .... give me a couple f days or year I can not tell any more....

Watching: Gossip Girls, Bones (sweet season finale btw) and now gonna watch one tree hill.. :P

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 HushRong

Bones is a good show, an for my japanese, its TERRIBLE. i am lucky that i can play that game since i can sound out the katakana.

but i used to use a DivX site, where you could either stream or d/l shows...but it isnt up anymore...but im tryin to get a hold of my cuz...he has some program like that where you can get ANYTHING. golly jee, the internet is great.

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
The weirdest thing happened in my dream yesterday, I dreamt I was in an F-Zero commercial and I was in the middle of a track in Mute City and said the following: "Fast, faster, Sonic the Hedgehog, F-Zero." And then, all these F-Zero machines zoomed past me. It was awesome. It could have something to do with what happened during March.... *Flashes back to March 17th, 2008* I was walking home from school after winning a Melee tournement with Captain Falcon, and then, I saw the Blue Falcon pull up next to me and Captain Falcon came out of the machine. He walked up to me and said "Keep on using Captain Falcon." And then he jumped back into the Blue Falcon and rode off into the sunset. *End flashback* And the best thing happened: http://kotaku.com/5010087/judge-says-jack-thompson-guilty-of-misconduct-during-gta-bully-trials
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 xemnas_is_god
FINALLY!! THAT MAN HAS BEEN A THORN IN MY SIDE FOR AGES!!!
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 HushRong
i've played Gundam seed for almost an entire day.... feels so good....
-Trident-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 -Trident-
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts

stargate atlantis isnt that bad. i've had a weird ride with stargate. i remember when it came out when i was a kid an i loved it. i used to love my action figure of the guy with the anubis head.

but then when i started to watch sg1...it took me awhile to get used to the different actors playin other characters...an the comedic addition. but its a good series.

an im still gettin used to atlantis...i kinda started on the 2nd season...not a good idea

HushRong

an action figure of Ra's gard? one of those cool guys?

yeah, atlantis is really different. I'm still getting used to it too.

I need to finish watching the first season if I can. When I rented the whole first season it didn't have the last three episodes. It's like they didn't/don't exist on DVD. It would be nice to see the season finale before starting in on season two, but the chances are slim.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 HushRong

yeah, this is when i was in the 2nd grade i think the movie came out...an then later there were action figures, it was awesome.

i used to have huge battles between Ra's guards (i only had like three or four, 1 anubis, an the rest i traded toys to get a couple of the osiris ones) vs. my storm troopers...but uh, they didnt really stand a chance.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 xemnas_is_god
HA!
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 HushRong

it was a tough battle and they were outnumbered, but they went down fighting at the battle of "ruffled up bedsheets on the bed to make terrain". they went down fighting, theres pride in that

OH, im going to Taiwan for the next few days, so if you dont hear a peep from me after today...its cuz the hotel might not have wireless. pray for me that it does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

well, if you can DL get into tokyotosho.com they have all anime... there is that I found my hellsing fix... thus of course I buy it after...

which would be great if they finally release the OVA4 in amazon.com

@DJ: ......

it was a tough battle and they were outnumbered, but they went down fighting at the battle of "ruffled up bedsheets on the bed to make terrain". they went down fighting, theres pride in that

OH, im going to Taiwan for the next few days, so if you dont hear a peep from me after today...its cuz the hotel might not have wireless. pray for me that it does.

HushRong

praying... but no worries and have fun... :)

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 HushRong

the prayers WORKED. they got internet!!!

got here are 7pm, took 2hrs to get to our hotel(which is kinda sweet)...then spent the rest of the night at the night markets. lots of good FOOD.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

woo hoo.... :D

see u around....

and this thread is *closed* To talk about music, movies, and anything on the entertaiment world go to Burnt Paradise