ENTERTAIMENT LAND. Our Listening, playin & watching.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#251 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

dude... if you are being surprise now... wait until you get more deep into teh story... twisted.. oh and prepare to cry in a couple of epps...

(yea.. i`m a teaser :lol: )

enjoy... is a GREAT anime... as good as Hellsing Ova and that is a LOT comming from me :P

@DJ: Ok... give it a try.. :)

EDIT: all this music talk.. made Augusr Rush jump into my head... so I had to post this... If you have not wtach tis movie.. YOU HAVE to...

and here is one of the many reason why (the sound is not great on that clip, but will give yu an idea) And I will try to digg into the other one...

Man I would have to buy this soundtrack...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#252 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts
i put Bleach BoF back in my DS, Initial D StreetStage into my PSP as i head back to japan, later players!
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#253 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

The Boondock Saints.

OMG!! that is the coolest movie especially when [spoiler] they shot the cat!!! the guts went all over the wall!!! haha, they all thought they were shot!! man, what a great movie. [/spoiler]

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I have not watch that one.. what is it about??

@Hush: have a nice trip... and you did not took any CV for the trip :shock: :P

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 xemnas_is_god

im gonna put the whole thing in aspoiler tag, so no one else can read, but since you asked

[spoiler] its about these two irish twins who hear the voice of god tell them to kill the evil men in the world. so they go all rambo style on the mob. and kill like a whole bunch of lowlife criminals. [/spoiler]

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#256 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
I was starting to replay Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition for the first time in months, and it's still as good as I remembered it. It's just that puzzle in the room where you play as Ashley, the one with the sliding tiles, I could never beat that without a guide.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 xemnas_is_god
i got a harder one... in windwaker [spoiler] on your cababna inside the mansion... [/spoiler] all of those... man you won't beat without a guide, they get hard...
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 DynamicJumpIuff
Those are pretty easy, Xemnas.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 xemnas_is_god

no the RE4 one was easy, [spoiler] all you had to move were the outside pieces... in a circle [/spoiler] until they fit.

Man these spoiler tags are fun...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: I dunno if say you guys are crazy or just laugh... wait.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway... difficulty of a puzzle depends on so many thing.. a puzzle that is extremelly hard for me may be extremelly easy for others.. It depends on develope, taste.. and so many others things... (man that was OT... sorry...)

Now on videogames.. I never used guide.. :P I only look for the unlockable stuff (bc I need to know if I need to pass/or do something before completely the game, so i do not miss anything... I learn that after playing some games and learning that I missed some unlockables and did not had the time to reaply the game again... so yea...)

Of course there are time that i`m STUCK so I have to use an guide... But like my best friend and my bro say... "you are NUTS, you being stuck there for over 2 hours!!!" or "That guys have kill you like 10 times, llook for teh guide already" I will try for a loooong time before going to the guide...

ANyway.. I beat NMH... SWEET!!! I have all shirts, katana, cards, real ending (of course), unlockable with the balls, dumpters (for that location I used a guide map) It took me 21h :P

I`m playing my second time to unlock the other goodies, but I`m playing others games at the time... Super Paper mario, and Star wars complete saga... couple of more and i`m done with all the Wii games... (may replay RE4 also :P )

After that PS2 "to play list: here I come :) and a couple on VC...

In watching I dropped Bleach and naruto.. bloody fillers... And Smaville is BACK... :D:D and some others shows.. :) I CAN NOT WAIT for Heroes!!!!

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 xemnas_is_god

every one that i know hates Smallville, but i think its brilliant. i love watching superman b4 he really started ya know?

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
smallville is awesome. i like how it shows lex turn evil instead of just always being an evil dude. 8)
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 DynamicJumpIuff

I took a few pics in Brawl, here are 2 of them: http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17f6763fc99e16c11eb2.jpghttp://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b7fef28b555edb10imagead9.jpg Enjoy!

edit: i tried to get them to show up, but i couldn't... odd...

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 ShaunyP
hey, i just finished making my first amv, check it out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

indeed.. smaville is great.. it has it flaws when you compare it with the "real" story, but overall they did a great adaptation, exc for 1.5 season, when the show was getting plain stupid... imho...

And did you watch last epp?? epp 16 and epp 17 were AWESOME.. can not wait for next one... next epp may be so freaking good... Have you seen the promo?? here, spoiler may be present Next week: Apocalypse :D:D:D:D it even remind me a epp from teh animated series (the old one)

@DJ: love the 1st one... where is that?? part of SSE?? It seems I still have a way to go... (btw you should add a spoiler warbning on that post, I thought I was going to see pics from a Brawl battle)

@Shauny: I see that you are FMA hooked.. :lol: Nice clip... and I dunno if you plan it, but some part of the song actually go really well when most part.. (btw: I love taht song) Thus that is not just epp 1.. how far are you?? Bc thathave some really late scene...

I`m playing SPM...

and in watching... diying for my next epp of code geass, that will be out tomorrow

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#266 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts
What is SPM? :? I'm definitely fallen out of the anime ring. Haha. But I enjoy the ones I have. :oops: Sorry I have not been around the union lately, life is teh uber lames. But lately I've been sick so I've been making rounds.. haha.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh no SPM = super paper mario :P sorry, is true it looks like i`m talking about 2 anime

nothing to say sorry for... I should know how busy life can be :)

and atm there is no much anime to watch... so u r no missing much. If you have the time watch Code geass.. :P (and I would say watch Gundam 00, but better wait for octomber that season 2 is going to come)

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Conver
I have never been much of a fan for the Gundam series. And I kinda thought Super Paper Mario but right next to an anime title I guess it was some other anime.
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 ShaunyP
im up to episode 7 in FMA, the only bit that i planned to go with the song was when the chimera jumps at edward, and when cornello speaks to rose at the start.
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#270 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy II (actually FF IV) on my old SNES.
While listening to: Alice in Chains

That's what's up in my world.

alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#271 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
i just finished watching true stories which is a movie from the late eighties it stars john goodman and dvid byrne basicly its a musical but much much stranger it was really good after seeing it i still have no idea what it is about
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 DynamicJumpIuff

DJ: love the 1st one... where is that?? part of SSE?? It seems I still have a way to go... (btw you should add a spoiler warbning on that post, I thought I was going to see pics from a Brawl battle)

chang_1910
I guess you could say that, but I was just having fun with my trophies. Currently playing: Golden Sun, Mother 3. Currently watching: Code Geass, Only one episode in.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 xemnas_is_god
ooo, Golden Sun... so much fun, i really loved that game... o lord tha memories... haha
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 DynamicJumpIuff
Yeah, I was at that one part with the giant lizards that made tornados. DAMN YOU STORM LIZARD!!!:caps
Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Conver

I'm currently going through Final Fantasy VII all over again after finishing Crisis Core last night.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 xemnas_is_god
that is a good idea, maybe i should do that after KH 358/2 days comes out...
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 ShaunyP

i've picked up FF III again for the DS, and am replaying it. i didn't get very far before, and i found it in my DS case.

FMA update, i watched episodes 8 & 9 yesterday, it's awesome, the more i watch the more i have to watch.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 DynamicJumpIuff
So far on Mother 3, I'm at chapter 2 and at the boss of the chapter. He's a pretty cool boss, [spoiler] he's a cunductor and his battle theme is Beethoven's 5th. [/spoiler] I finally got my friend to buy the Wind Waker, he loves it so far. The funny thing about this is that he was going to buy Pokemon Snap for the Sega Saturn.(Lol, Sega Saturn.) Anyone else here ever watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventures? It's pretty good, let's just say, if you like vampires and quality anime, you should think about watching this.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts
i havent touched a video game since i got here, but i look forward to go shopping for a new title for my psp or ds at some stores. all i did was watch girls just wanna have fun an take care of my car...an its gettin humid here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

DJ: love the 1st one... where is that?? part of SSE?? It seems I still have a way to go... (btw you should add a spoiler warbning on that post, I thought I was going to see pics from a Brawl battle)

DynamicJumpIuff

I guess you could say that, but I was just having fun with my trophies. Currently playing: Golden Sun, Mother 3. Currently watching: Code Geass, Only one episode in.

oh... cool... I have to get more into it..

and about Code Geass... season 1 or 2?? I`m into season 2 epp 03, just got epp 04.. gonna watch it now... that anime is plain awesome...

that is a good idea, maybe i should do that after KH 358/2 days comes out...xemnas_is_god

that`s kingdow heart?? Hmmmm... which one is that? for what system?? seems I have to do some search...

i've picked up FF III again for the DS, and am replaying it. i didn't get very far before, and i found it in my DS case.

FMA update, i watched episodes 8 & 9 yesterday, it's awesome, the more i watch the more i have to watch.

ShaunyP

dunno how you do it... I picked FMA on one vacation.. I watch the whole thing in about 4 days.. I could not stop... everytime I said...ok this epp and that is it for today, but the ending was so great and I was so curious for more answer that I kept watching... until I was going out or I was going to bed... no I did not even stop while eating :lol:

@Hush: nah.. videogames can wait.. keep with the girls :P and the car... :P

Today I watch 2 movies:

Untraceable: is OK, but nothing much... they reveal the killer too soon...

Vanteage Point: GREAT movie, imo... the director did a great job. Good performers (some great actors, thus bc of teh natire of teh movie they do not have much screen time), great plot.... one thing I did not like... MAJOR SPOILER

[spoiler] I knew way too early that the guy from lost was involved and a key subject for the plans [/spoiler]

Thus according to my friends I knew bc I have watch too mnay movies, their way of saying I`m the oldest one :lol: :P

In games: I`m into SPM... who said tis was short again?? :shock: I`m almost done with it, but 12h is pretty good... and I`m not even close to finish the game 100% .... I do missed the battle mode from the original paper mario games...

Anime: Just watch the good quality of Hellsing.. and I`m waitiing for it to be on amazon.com, as well as Evangelion Rebuild.

Oh..and I ordered Mario Kart.. :D

See ua round... Man I`m loving my vacations...

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 xemnas_is_god
@Chang: 358/2 Days is for DS. Birth by Sleep is for PSP. and KH3 is for PS3.
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 ShaunyP
i saw vantage point the other week. good film. i like the unique way of telling the film.
allanmcmeekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 allanmcmeekin
Member since 2007 • 863 Posts

Currently playing through PoR, and i got a record player again so as i can get me sum vinyl. Already got sum Michael Jackson and Mamas and Papas records to listen to. Anyone else still listen to vinyl?

LOL:

Music Industry Unveils Piracy-Proof Format

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 xemnas_is_god
HAHAHA, OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAH, WTF? TURNTABLE? HAHA, I GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE NEW MACHINES!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Chang: 358/2 Days is for DS. Birth by Sleep is for PSP. and KH3 is for PS3.xemnas_is_god

Thx... I guess I should track that.. do you know if is a sequel, prequel... to the others??? BTW: I can not find the KH2 yet

HAHAHA, OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAH, WTF? TURNTABLE? HAHA, I GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE NEW MACHINES!xemnas_is_god

You can not image how old that make me feel...

Currently playing through PoR, and i got a record player again so as i can get me sum vinyl. Already got sum Michael Jackson and Mamas and Papas records to listen to. Anyone else still listen to vinyl?

LOL:

Music Industry Unveils Piracy-Proof Format

allanmcmeekin

wow.. is still unconfirmed.. but wow!!! I still have a couple, but I do not listen to them...

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 xemnas_is_god

358/2 days is a prequel to 2... kinda sorta b4 the events of chain of memories... it deals with Roxas' time in the organization, with Roxas and Axel as playable characters... still hoping you can unlock Xemmy boy here.

Birth by Sleep is by my best guess set 1000 years b4 KH1. it deals with the history behind the Keyblade War and the Past lives of Riku, Sora, and Kairi.

KH3 is most likely just another addition to the storyline that will make everything soooo much cooler...

EDIT: well, i forgot about the new Harold and Kumar... OMFG!!! FUNNIEST S*** EVER!!!

[spoiler] THE FU**IN PRESIDENT WAS GETTIN TORE UP!!! man i never expected them to take it that far!!! [/spoiler]

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 DynamicJumpIuff
So I was playing more of Mother 3 and entered a club for adults, playing as Lucas has its downs seeing he's like 12. After I snuck in, I got to see the band DC/MC play in the club, they're pretty good for a GBA band. I hope people realize that there are no spoilers here. Oh, and remember that Samuel L. Jackson thing? Here it is. Sam: Die you mutha****in' monster! You don't belong in this mutha****in' world, mutha****a! Dracula: It was not by hand that I was once again given flesh, I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute. Sam: Tribute, motha****a? You steal mens mutha****in' souls and make them your mutha****in' slaves! Dracula: The same could be said of all religions. Sam: Your words are as empty as your mutha****in' soul, mankind ill-needs a mutha****in' savior such as you! Dracula: What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, SHOW ME YA MOVES! And that's why people watch NASCAR.
kappareign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 kappareign
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

is anyone interested in seeing Iron Man? it opens tomorrow and i think i might go.

cuz i took a film class this semester and it sucked all the fun out of watching movies. so im well ready for a good brainless summer action movie. plus, its IRON MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Kappa: yeap... it was release today in my country (yea, funny regular movies takes years to get here, but when they are "worldwide" release we have the movie on theather even before USA. :P )

ANyway... yeap.. like you said is Iron Man... you have to LOVE marvels :P But i would not go until next week, threather here are not that big and kids are to freaking loud.. so i`ll wait until school and college brake is over and would watch the movie pry on a tuesday... :P

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 ShaunyP

i love comic movies, as long as they don't ruin the whole point of the character.

i can't wait for The Dark Knight to be released, looks awesome. And a JLA film has been scheduled for release 2010.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 xemnas_is_god

"say what again, i dare ya... i double dare ya mothaf***a, say what one more time"

that should have been worked in there DJ... or maybe into one of the new StarWars... haha

@kappa: yes, i would love to see Iron Man.. from what i saw in the previews... it was rather close...

@shauny: Dark Knight looks AMAZING... its awesome how this is the first Batman movie to really capture the evilness of the Joker in a way that does the comics justice...

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 ShaunyP

i just hope that they have the Joker Toxin in the movie! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(I've been gassed!!!! :D:D:D:D:D)

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 DynamicJumpIuff
I got a new sig recently. I think it's good.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 xemnas_is_god
I LOVE IT!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I watch:

1. PS. I love you... SO CUTE... looking for a romatic, comedy, drama (yes it is all that :P ) you have to watch this.. and I warranty a instant moment for couples... :P

2. The eye.... BAD!!!! nothing like it JP version....

Playing... MARIO KART!!!! yeap.. I got it.. :D:D online is so freaking great... friends, worldwide, regional or friends with worldwide or regional... :D:D SO of course SPM is almost complete, but will be taking dust for a couple of days.. :lol:

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 DynamicJumpIuff
Chang, could you please beat the lightning mirror cup for me? You'll get an awesome cart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:lol: sure.. give a couple of days.. :P

Thus now i`m into online... well I was.. now I`m adding friends... then will play the unlockables stuff...

BTW: which is your FC?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 DynamicJumpIuff
I have no WiFi because I'm too busy playing games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
ooh... ok I was wondering why I do not have you at my Friend wii list...
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 DynamicJumpIuff

I am now listening to the best songs EVER. New Falcon Themeand here

EDIT: hyperlinked... :P

Thanks chang:D