ENTERTAIMENT LAND. Our Listening, playin & watching.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#201 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

oops...i just fought him. an Won, all his attack have 100+ damage, so i have mastered the art of hit an run now. too bad about the unlockables...maybe second time around. there seem to be ALOT of replay value in this game. yesterday i was playing it an beat the forest of doom( i think thats what its called)... an then i looked at the maps to see the percentage i have seen...i felt like i was almost done...but 4 paintings, 1 big one, an then dracula i guess.

well, i dunno what it is with me in this game, i dont think i am using the right character or taking advantage of weaknesses of bosses in this game. i am used to using 1 character an simply attackin with magic as back up...here, its a lil more complicated.

i am having so much fun i look forward to writing a review.

an then lunar knights...might ebay it or get lucky an find it. an with the world ends with you, i think that will keep me busy til the new ds CV OoE(i guess thats what we will be calling it?) but i like how the art is going back to more mature style.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#202 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

:lol: OMG... why did you foungh him so early :lol: 100% damage that is crazy.. Thus I did use teh same technic of attack and run...

[spoiler] I used the shurikan subweapon, that thing is handy as hell there. And the pie is pretty good as well (yea, I would never thought that was going to be usefull at all.. lol... [/spoiler]

Well some say that you get all the unlockables anyway.. I guess that you would confirm that :oops: :P

Oh dude using the R with charlotte (I never have her out) is pretty sweet... :)

I do not want to go for ebay with lunar but I know it can be less $$$ in Gamestop and with no risk... I hope i`ll find it :)

BTW: I watched Chipmucks movie.. it was OK... nostalgic mostly (I used to love the lil things when I was lil), nothing big thus...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 HushRong

well, in PoR, i have 100% on all maps except Draculas castle with 99.5% and nest of evil with only 34.6 % for an overall 934.10%.

right now i am trying to do all the quests as well before i fight the Count...so i am in for a LONG haul. i still have a few skills for jonathon an a good number of summons for charlotte. everything else will be cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

wow... you did all that fast.. what lvl are you? about the summons of charlotte:

[spoiler] one of the summon is on the way to dracula (I went crazy looking for that one) just that you know :) [/spoiler]

I`m watching Code Geass season 1.. pretty sweet anime :) *goes to keep watching*

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 HushRong

im lvl 54, 12:42:32 for time. an i got more of the map completed, i did more stuff in the nest of evil. but this game has a TON of stuff to fill up...im trying to master the bible an holy water. i just mastered the cross, the bible is at 1300 an the holy water is at 300.

but i think trying to get all the skills an summons are gonna be tough. the only other ones i have left is using the blank book on gergoth, an gettin the p1 an p2 of the tome of arms for wind(i already got p1).

so i hope to do that, beat the life outta Dracula, then play the other modes as i wait for the World Ends with You...i got it all planned out haha.

but my gaming might take a hit soon...i got accepted to another school...so in the fall its back to school for me...or maybe earlier in the summer.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#206 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

dunno if this is the best place to ask, but whatever

I've got a bit of request for you guys

Right, so once upon a time, when I was maybe in 4th or 5th grade, my friend and I were obsessing over this game. It was really old, an action RPG, it looked a bit like this, but, of course, older. Now, of course, my friend IM's me and really wants the name of the game. I don't have any shots, so I'll supply all the info I can remember about it.

very limited colors
early in the first level, you would find your ruined house, and vow revenge
there were a lot of items to find, and a fair number were cursed
cursed items could not be removed
you could get several different powers from the start, including teleport (which looked like you went through a door)
it was totally awesome

If any of you could give me any sort of info at all, I'd really appreciate it. Hell, even a screenshot would be appreciated.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#207 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

dunno if this is the best place to ask, but whatever

I've got a bit of request for you guys

Right, so once upon a time, when I was maybe in 4th or 5th grade, my friend and I were obsessing over this game. It was really old, an action RPG, it looked a bit like this, but, of course, older. Now, of course, my friend IM's me and really wants the name of the game. I don't have any shots, so I'll supply all the info I can remember about it.

very limited colors
early in the first level, you would find your ruined house, and vow revenge
there were a lot of items to find, and a fair number were cursed
cursed items could not be removed
you could get several different powers from the start, including teleport (which looked like you went through a door)
it was totally awesome

If any of you could give me any sort of info at all, I'd really appreciate it. Hell, even a screenshot would be appreciated.

link: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/screenshot4.png

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@semi: this is the right place :D

For what system?? pc? so far the info do not ring a bell to me. And what game is that on the link?? I want to take a look at it.. :P

DoS: lvl 46, 52.6% completed. I have quite q few souls up to 9 :P Now getting $$$ to get the soul ring :P

Movies: nothing new. But I watched season 1 of Code geass (finally can go with season 2) and if you like anime, that one is a must. Freaking twisted.

@DJ: yeap.. we all love Pulp finction by now :P.. and did you just watch Godfather??

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#209 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
No, I watched the Godfather back when I was 5. I was thinking of buying Mother 3 off of eBay, the question is, should I buy it?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 HushRong

PoR: lvl 61, 14:56:28, 965.6%

so in like 2 hours i went up a bunch of levels. basically i was trying to kill a ton of enemies to get skills. so i have one left to get for charlotte, an one that i can get once i beat the nest of evil. in fact, everything i have left to do is in the nest of evil. one i finish that i will complete the last 2 quests i have, have all the skills, an then i can go kill dracula an call it a day.

-it took FOREVER to get a soul from a Final guard...even when i bosted my stats over 100. an now im trying to get one guy who is in the nest of evil...an he doesnt drop it...it sucks. his name starts with an A...an he is a demon that looks like a unicorn.

EDIT: I have put some lil advice about the nest of evil on the troubleshooting for you ;) by chang.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I started a new anime today: naburi no ou (or something like that :P ) seems like a keep on the list for this season :)

@hush: Oh yea.. that final guard :shock: and I did 7 damage, and ahd all the luck stuff...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 HushRong
i seriously spent an our fightin it over an over ...then it finally gave up its skill
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
speaking of anime, i've just got FUllMetal Alchemist DS, and it's awesome! I'm gonna start watching it on YouTube! 8)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

dude... pls tell me you just do not watch anime... bc if you do and you have not watch that one.. :shock: i`m sorry but that is a SIN :P

the animation is great, the music is amazing, the story is beyond words, teh character develope is supperve...

Is one of the few anime that I will owned (started buying Evagenlion and hellsing, in 3 more month will start getting mself some god FMA :P )

:D

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 HushRong
its a good series, i read mostly the manga when i was in japan. since i missed the time when it would be on tv. unfortuantely i have lost track of it amongmany other anime/manga
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 ShaunyP
i never said i don't watch anime, i just said that i've never seen a FMA episode. but on the brighter side, sloth is now dead. YES! 2 down, 5 to go. (i've also killed greed.) 8)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I ment that the only way is ok to no have watched FMA is if you do not watch anime.. if you do watch them and have not watched anime.. you are a sinner :P

you`ll like greed at the anime... won`t tell you why :P

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 ShaunyP
now there's no way i can't watchit, you've made me curious about greed!
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 DynamicJumpIuff
Greed kicks major ass in the anime, nuff said. And you'll be suprised who Pride is if you don't already know.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 HushRong

dont ruin it for him. that aint cool

and as for entertainment, im gonna get me plenty of that when i go back to japan for vacation next week!!! so no video games or computers, just hanging out at warm beaches an drifting...ahh, its gonna be good to go home for a month or two

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 DynamicJumpIuff
I didn't ruin it for him.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 HushRong

my mistake, but he will ge to that point an revel in it in due time.

oh...an as for entertainment at the present moment...i went back to reading...Books, with no pictures

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 HushRong
scratch that last one, i finished the book, so today i picked up my DS an finished Everything in the main game. now im playing as the sisters an seeing where that goes...otherwise i will check out richters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

now there's no way i can't watchit, you've made me curious about greed!ShaunyP

good.. :lol:

And hush we did not say anything (you know how much I hate spoilers) we just taunt him a bit :lol:

now... Hush...

:lol: which book?? that was fast ...

Did you get the holy claymore??

Oh dude btw.. In case you have not see this: the world ends with you got a 9.0 on IGN

and I tried it.. dude FREAKING great game.. I was juts going to try to see how it was, bc I was playing DoS.. and yea is that good, I forgot about DoS for 3 hours...

the battle can be hard to get use to, but like the review said it has a way of overcomming this until you get better..

MUST buy, defenetely... a MUST for the ppl that like the type...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 HushRong

i havent gotten that weapon yet.

as for the book, it was called Faith and Fire, its from warhammer40k...i started it in march, an just found it so i finished it off.

as for the World Ends with You, im gonna hold on that one maybe...Maybe. i still do want it, but i got my WH40K nerd level up high, so im split on spending my money. plus, i might just wait to get back from japan to get it.

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#226 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

i got my WH40K nerd level up highHushRong

Dawn of War 2

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ShaunyP
i've got the world ends with you! like chang says, the combat can be difficult but thats only if you try to use both characters at once. IT'S AWESOME!!!!! 8)
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 HushRong

its out already? i thought it came out the 22nd.

oh an as for warhammer40k...i cannot wait for DoW2...many have been waiting for a true sequel since the first expansions came out.

an as for my nerd level of it going high...im actually gonna go buy the minis and build an army...its gonna be great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

is out in EU.. :P

...... have fun with your army.. :)

I have try those game a few time... but defenetely no for me, I feel the character are the one having all the fun adn i`m just watching :lol:

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 ShaunyP
Good news people, i've just completed FMA DS. YAY!
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 ShaunyP
more good news, izy2k just gave me a link to a site which hosts all the FMA episodes, and the movie. if he reads this, thanks izhan!!! 8)
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 HushRong

have fun an enjoy, its a good series.

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#233 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts

I've never seen the movie before. need to watch it sometime.

also, im going to get the 3rd di gi charat-nyo DVD in a little while. love that show

allanmcmeekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 allanmcmeekin
Member since 2007 • 863 Posts
The only games i really play on Nintendo wifi are Bleach Blade of Fate, and Bleach DS 2nd. Both really good fighting games based off the anime [which rocks].
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 HushRong

The only games i really play on Nintendo wifi are Bleach Blade of Fate, and Bleach DS 2nd. Both really good fighting games based off the anime [which rocks]. allanmcmeekin

oh man, we should VS sometime. i love Bleach BoF...an i want to pick up BleachDS 2nd when i go back to japan instead of waiting for it to hit US shores. so when i get back we should go at it.

allanmcmeekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 allanmcmeekin

Yea when you wana VS in BoF jus lemme kno, my fc is 3737-8049-8771.

I got the US version from my local gamestore on import back in Oct (i heard the euro release had 4p taken out).

BDS2 cost me a fair bit to import tho. Paid bout $50 to playasia for it inc shipping, then when it turned up i got charged another $50 import tax :S

You may wana hold off til the US release of 2nd tho as they nerfed a few chars who didnt really deserve it and hopefully theyll balance it out better when it hits the states.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 HushRong

Yea when you wana VS in BoF jus lemme kno, my fc is 3737-8049-8771.

I got the US version from my local gamestore on import back in Oct (i heard the euro release had 4p taken out).

BDS2 cost me a fair bit to import tho. Paid bout $50 to playasia for it inc shipping, then when it turned up i got charged another $50 import tax :S

You may wana hold off til the US release of 2nd tho as they nerfed a few chars who didnt really deserve it and hopefully theyll balance it out better when it hits the states.

allanmcmeekin

im prolly gonna look into more now. i just thought about picking it up while i was back home in okinawa. i'll see i guess.

allanmcmeekin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 allanmcmeekin
Yea i mean if you can pick it up at a decent price back home defo go for it, it's got a lot more than BoF and the gameplay mechanics have been changed for the better, im just a bit bitter cos they nerfed Tosen Kaname a fair bit. I also prefer the japanese voices, the US voices just don''t cut it imo. One thing I've always wanted to do is learn the japanese language so i could fully get into a lot of the great games never made it out of japan.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 HushRong
nihongo is great, but after high school my skills went down. but it was pretty cool to watch anime or go places an understand what was going on.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 DynamicJumpIuff
I really need WiFi so I could beat ever-- I mean play against people here in Brawl. My Mains: Meta Knight, Snake, Ike, Marth, R.O.B., Olimar, Captain Falcon, Mr. G&W, Lucas, and Wolf. Yeah, I really have 10 mains, sue me.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#241 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

well DJ, i gotta hand it to ya, you know how to make a versatile team.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 HushRong

yeah, i was looking for a wifi adapter for my ps3 once upon a time...turns out the demon already has a built in one.

but that is a good cast you got there for Brawl. i still want to play it.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 DynamicJumpIuff
I just imagined what a Castlevania movie would be like if Samuel L. Jackson played Richter. I would post it but I'd probably need Changs approval.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 HushRong

would it be like this?

"there are ************ing vampires in Draculas ************ing castle"

an as for the entertainment part of this thread. i started watching Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd Gig...and i am thoroughly enjoying it.

Arucardd01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Arucardd01
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts

I'm starting to play bleach BoF and its such a great fighting game! it's really fun to play VS 4.:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I'm starting to play bleach BoF and its such a great fighting game! it's really fun to play VS 4.:)

Arucardd01

I have heard that a few times... It has so many ppl saying is good, that I will have to try it and I do not do Fighting games...

I watch Code Geass R2 epp 3... this anime gets better and better by the minute... I dropped Bleach thus (is back into fillers.. :? )

NOTE: Guys/gals pls note that is for videogames (non-CV related) , movies, anime and music.. for any other ramdom talk pls refer here This is borderlining the OT.. :P :oops:

Enjoy gaming....

*goes for th gaming of the day*

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 DynamicJumpIuff
Chang, could I please post it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Chang, could I please post it?DynamicJumpIuff

oh sorry I missed that post.. Of COURSE!!! you can actually make a new topic about it... (just make sure is not full of censore, for what Hush said )

You guys do not need my permision to post CV related stuff... if is a fanfic/fanart/fan whatever funny thingy is welcome to the union... And in case is not/or start going OT, I or any other officer will just closed the thread... but feel free to post anything you want :)

(let me know when you read this so i will delete this post and your reply to it :) to clean the thread :) )

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 DynamicJumpIuff
Well, there are going to be a lot of censors, but I don't think it's that much. I'll probably post it tomorrow.
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 ShaunyP

i'm up to episode 7 on FMA,

[spoiler] i can't believe tucker did that to his daughter [/spoiler]

EDIT: shaun even thus I doubt there is someone fan of FMA that is that far in epp, but for teh future pls remeber spoiler tags, even if you think are really minor :P