ENTERTAIMENT LAND. Our Listening, playin & watching.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
The movie is about a convict, Bruce Willis, who, sent by scientists, back in time to discover the source of a virus that will kill 5 billion people. It won the award for best Si-Fi movie of '95.
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

The movie is about a convict, Bruce Willis, who, sent by scientists, back in time to discover the source of a virus that will kill 5 billion people. It won the award for best Si-Fi movie of '95.DynamicJumpIuff

wow... it sound like a movie I would have seing... Hmmm... I`ll rent it :D Thx

Playing Lunar Knigths and PoR.. so many games... now I have free time I do not know which games to play, they are so many.. :lol: will start on that tomorrow :D:D

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DynamicJumpIuff

Avenged Sevenfold - 04 - Bat Country.mp3

and i watched war of the worlds (2005) on tv

kappareign
OMG.... I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. Sorry for the caps.
Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#54 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts

btw what other music do you like, conver?kappareign

I like a lot of music. :P Not really in any order.. Trapt, Shinedown, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Earshot, Sublime.. just a few. I really do range from classical to heavy metal to some rap (I know...) and country. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="kappareign"] btw what other music do you like, conver?Conver

I like a lot of music. :P Not really in any order.. Trapt, Shinedown, Foo Fighters, Godsmack, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Earshot, Sublime.. just a few. I really do range from classical to heavy metal to some rap (I know...) and country. :P

omg.. :lol: add merengue to that list and you have pretty much all type of music :lol: BTW: I love Foo Fighters....

Today I played CV 2 (expect a review to come) and RE UC :D:D LOVING my free time.. :D

Also read a bit of "The king must die" a historical novel of the life of theseus. :D

Now...i`m waiting for the live show of GDC 2008 :P so i`ll be watching that in about 30 mins. :P

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#56 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts
What do you think of RE:UC? I did not care too much for it.. :?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

What do you think of RE:UC? I did not care too much for it.. :?Conver

I think is pretty good. nice rail-on and if you have someelse to play it with.. :D The only aarrrggg for me is that I tend to miss a lot of file so my rank is low :( B or A and got 1 C.. and :shock: my critical shots are sooooo bad.. :lol:

But just for having the extra info on the fall of umbrella and the wesker thing, these make it all worst it... :P

I guess this game was made for the fans of the series, thus it has had 2 different opinion on the side of fans.

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
"I'm going to stay here and examine this jill sandwich" listening to:Aozora no namida(forgot the singer atm =/) playing: Mobile suit gundam federation vs zeon watching: bleach (last ep was 160)[spoiler] noooo rukia! ='( [/spoiler]
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DynamicJumpIuff
I watched another movie, Renaissance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

"I'm going to stay here and examine this jill sandwich" listening to:Aozora no namida(forgot the singer atm =/) playing: Mobile suit gundam federation vs zeon watching: bleach (last ep was 160)D3j1k0

Do you watch Gundam 00??? that was is NICE.. :P About bleach, I stopped watching bc the fillers/non-funny epp got me sick.. but after you comment well I figured it was back to something so I catch up and...

[spoiler] LAME way of finishing the enemie Rukia.. does these ppl hate Rukia character?? Why they always have to change a cool fight into such a lame situation?? And do not worry, if it were any other anime I would worry, but bleach is not know for killing main characters :P And again pry the usual lame would happen, someone (ichigo) would have to save Rukia [/spoiler]

watching.. atm True Tears...

Playing still RE UC... may go to bed after wtaching this thus, had overnight shift.. and it was a hell of a shift... :P

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 D3j1k0
Do you watch Gundam 00??? that was is NICE.. :P About bleach, I stopped watching bc the fillers/non-funny epp got me sick.. but after you comment well I figured it was back to something so I catch upchang_1910

I don't really have access to a computer right now, I'm using my Wii mostly, which can't download anything other than flash videos, which need to be separated into 2 vids or else it runs out of memory. normally that wouldn't stop me, but youtube doesn't have any gundam 00 episodes =/

ok, gamespot's poster is crapping out on me, it seems to think I have some incorrect html tags, I'm gutting the post =.=

aozora no namida - hitomi takahashi didn't really like the anime...but the song is good =D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

OOOhhhh... well do not know if these site would work for you on the wii.. but just in case...

Gundam 00 search a friend just pointed that one out.

http://www.guba.comthey have most epp.

this one: http://www.stage6.com (goes to video from there) used to have most epp in good quality but they are closing on Thursday :(

See you around...

SO I wake up... up to eat and watch some anime... Pry Ranx.... After that... Playing RE UC :D :twisted:

EDIT: freaking GS and the HTML error... sorry could not link both

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Well I got in my mail SSBB yesterday.. :D Great game, I never got into the brawl series bc melee was too fast pace for me, I mean when I won (rarely) I did not even notice how, or what happen. :lol: In SSBB is middle pace so you can actually enjoy the battle. And the extra stuff... so cool.. and a doom for CV type fans... you can transform enemies into trophie on adventure mode (which is long enough btw) so there I was trying to get as any trophie as I can. Also you can get stickiers and that was cool also, but then I discover taht with those you can do a kind of "level up" t your characters. increase attack, resistenace and such :D:D

And beside the above it has like 4 others modes all fun all with unlockable stuff... :D

So yea... where I was yesterday?? brawling.. :D

On others topic I watch Gone Baby Gone... great movie and past RE UC.. great game :P

no much reading atm :lol:

D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 D3j1k0

cool, can you play adventure mode online? That would be one of the best things about online play imo.

and btw, I got my gaming comp back, check my profile for what games I have and maybe we can play. I also have alot of mods for Half-Life2 (like garrys mod, zombie panic source, and PVKii)

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts
I've been watching The Boondocks since Season 1, Episode 1, The Garden Party. I have not seen any new episodes for months and i am rather upest. this writers strike coming to an end should have sparked newer episodes, but i am still waiting. F***.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

cool, can you play adventure mode online? That would be one of the best things about online play imo.

and btw, I got my gaming comp back, check my profile for what games I have and maybe we can play. I also have alot of mods for Half-Life2 (like garrys mod, zombie panic source, and PVKii)

D3j1k0

sadly no...my best friend and I thougt it was a stupid decition, but considering that N is new at this and there server is not even enough atm (it would be fix soon, we all hope and if N wants SSBB to keep selling they will fix it, at nights is impossible to get in) so if they went online with adventure as well it would have being worst...

I would love to play online with you on pc... but I just have a couple of games.. and i do not actually play pc.. i`m a console girl. I guess never got into it young so...

I've been watching The Boondocks since Season 1, Episode 1, The Garden Party. I have not seen any new episodes for months and i am rather upest. this writers strike coming to an end should have sparked newer episodes, but i am still waiting. F***.xemnas_is_god

some series would not have the season of spring and would not start until fall. Yea I know :cry: Heroes is as well one of those :cry: You should check in tv.com if that show is comming ack and if so when...

BTW: Heroes... :cry: :cry:

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#68 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts

I'd like to ask everyone here a question. I thought about creating a new topic for this conversation, but let's see how it does here first.

My question is: What consoles do you own? And which ones are you currently playing?
Don't be shy if you don't own anything new. I'm asking so that I can know which games to talk about here. No point in discussing games for consoles that no one here owns right?

Here's my list:
NES
Game Boy (original)
SNES
PSX
Dreamcast
PS2
GBA SP
Gamecube
Wii

I regularily use my Wii, PS2 (when it works), and my SP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Wii, ps2 and ds.

sadly I had to sell my old system (thx god for VC) everytime to get my new one.. well now I do not have to, but it was pointless to kept mine GC so I give it to my lil cousin.

Conjuration: are you planning to get SSBB?? if so and do not mind playing a NOOB... lets trade codes.. PM me :D

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 xemnas_is_god

PS2- any final fantsy, kingdom hearts, or jak and daxter, CoD, LoI, and RE4

xbox- fable, need for speed underground 1 & 2

gamecube- final fantsy crystal chronicles, all medal of honors, all call of duty's, metal arms

DS- all castlevania, diamond and pearl, Crystal chronicles RoF, dementium

SP- all GBA castlevania, all GBA pokemon, and GBC pokemon

computer- solitaire, lol

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Conjuration

Wii, ps2 and ds.

sadly I had to sell my old system (thx god for VC) everytime to get my new one.. well now I do not have to, but it was pointless to kept mine GC so I give it to my lil cousin.

Conjuration: are you planning to get SSBB?? if so and do not mind playing a NOOB... lets trade codes.. PM me :D

chang_1910

I bought SSBB on sunday when it came out. This is my first Smash game, so I really suck.

alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#72 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts

nes

sega genesis

playstation 2

gameboy color

gba

gba sp

ds

psp

xbox

360 wii

gamecube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

Wii, ps2 and ds.

Conjuration

I bought SSBB on sunday when it came out. This is my first Smash game, so I really suck.

dude I just got ityesterday and is my 1st smash as well and the last fighting game I play was MK for old school :lol: so yea.. NOOB :lol: my friend (morph on SSBB) is pretty good thus, a noob of a couple of weeks, but good.

anyway... if one day wanna trade mine is on my sig :)

@Xemnas: :lol: pc solitarie :lol: and if you like RPG you should get lunar knigths for DS pretty good game.

@alucard: omg the only console missing is ps3 (and snes).. are you planing on getting that one as well?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#74 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

i owned/still have:

Gameboy(the brick)- Castlevania adventures, where it all started for me

Nintendo 64

GB Advance

PS2-it had Devil May Cry, so i had to have it

GBA SP - i had a red/black one that didnt come out in the states, special deal in japan when boktai was released, so i went to a local store to get it

Xbox- all my friends had one, so i cracked under the pressure.

DS -bought the fatty from japanese economy, sold it to buy something else, then i learned advance wars ds came out. i hated myself for a week

PSP(fatty) - its really handy, i had two over time, my frist one was japanese an couldnt play movie umd's, then got one in the states

PS3 -it sits on a golden throne

DS Lite - my new best friend, when i settle down, im goin on a crusade for games i missed

and im aspiring to own a Wii

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Conjuration
@ chang:

I'll hook up with you soon. I spent yesterday relocating my computer to the basement, and the wireless connection to my livingroom upstairs seems to have slowed quite a bit. In the next few days I'm going to find out if there's a way to strengthen the signal.
Once my connection is back up to par, we'll do some brawling. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Conjuration: :D i`ll be waiting.. I would put a :twisted: instead of a :D but need more practice before :lol:

@Hush: if need any DSgame advice let me know... and BTW: nice console collection dude...

alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts
[QUOTE="Conjuration"][QUOTE="chang_1910"]

Wii, ps2 and ds.

i plan on getting a ps3 eventualy but im bot sure about a snes

chang_1910

dude I just got ityesterday and is my 1st smash as well and the last fighting game I play was MK for old school :lol: so yea.. NOOB :lol: my friend (morph on SSBB) is pretty good thus, a noob of a couple of weeks, but good.

anyway... if one day wanna trade mine is on my sig :)

@Xemnas: :lol: pc solitarie :lol: and if you like RPG you should get lunar knigths for DS pretty good game.

@alucard: omg the only console missing is ps3 (and snes).. are you planing on getting that one as well?

i plan on getting a ps3 but not a snes i have a wii whats the point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
your post came out blank... glitchspot :?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HushRong

@chang: any advice is welcome haha. there are a few off the top of my head i know i need, but have been lookin in gamestop for.

CV DoS/PoR & Lunar Knights(i hear its related to boktai)

i got my resident evil ds, Bleach BoF(HtS SUCKED on psp), an my advance wars DS an DoR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I dunno what boktai is.. but lunar is plain fun...

also get the zelda one and luigi and mario partners in time (if you enjoy turn-based-real time mix RPG, kind of like paper mario N64)

Also for puzzle proffesor layton and Hotel Dusk room 215, pretty good games.

A lot of ppl hated Dementium.. but imo is a pretty good horror game.

and for plataformer the clasic mario is pretty fun and one of the kirby (do not remember the title thus)

and I just got the new FF CC ... I have not play much (SSBB fault, but the game is pretty good... real time action RPG... )

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 xemnas_is_god

and I just got the new FF CC ... I have not play much (SSBB fault, but the game is pretty good... real time action RPG... )

chang_1910

I am Seven Bosses in already, wheres you freetime going chang?

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 HushRong

I dunno what boktai is.. but lunar is plain fun...

also get the zelda one and luigi and mario partners in time (if you enjoy turn-based-real time mix RPG, kind of like paper mario N64)

Also for puzzle proffesor layton and Hotel Dusk room 215, pretty good games.

A lot of ppl hated Dementium.. but imo is a pretty good horror game.

and for plataformer the clasic mario is pretty fun and one of the kirby (do not remember the title thus)

chang_1910

*jaw drops to floor

you know lunar knights but not boktai? that is almost heretical, but you are cool...an the leader so you are safe!

but boktai is a vampire hunting game. basically you roam around the land an come upon a vampires castle/fort/etc. you go inside tan fight off his hordes, an you look for where the vampire is, an when you find him he is usually in a coffin that you have to carry back outside. funny thing, if you let go of the coffin long enough to fight off some enemies, the coffin would try to get back to where you originally got it. anyways, when you got outside the castle, you took him to a certan place to fight the vampire an kill it.

the thing is, the sun was a big facter...an by the sun, i mean the one you actually see outside. the game cartrdige had a uv-sensing chip. basically, if you played where there was sunlight, it was daytime in the game an your characters weapons were stronger. plus, to fight an kill a vampire, you had to have uv rays.

really fun game

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boktai:_The_Sun_is_in_Your_Hand#Trivia this is stuff about the game

http://www.toysnjoys.com/access_gba/boktaigbasp.jpg an this is a pic of the special gba sp i got with the game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

:shock: you have my permission I deserve the kick in the budd... How I did not know about this game?? *runs into a corner ashame to face vamp games/anime fans* well my excuse is that I never own a GBA :( :oops: and just got my DS a few month ago... :oops:

And yes... Lunar is extremelly similar.. actually i`m gonna ask at the DS forum if is worth getting Bonkai if I have lunar.. I went to ebay and almost got the game.. but after watching some clips... it may be too similar... so dunno... Thus I own zelda and neutopia and start tropics :lol:

@Xemnas... well... I dunno if you were around back them, I think no... But When all the cool games (games I wanted came out) I was busy as hell.. SO I have up to june to complete them now... So what Have I being doing??

Playing RE UC (today I finished it :P just some items missing but lets face it no time to complete mission in hard in S rank)

Complete Galaxy

Mid way in Super paper mario and paper mario (bad idea to play those at the time...) so gonna finish 1st Super paper mario... :P

Finish dementium... almost done with Lunar.. and completed PoR with all character exc the armor (that is crazy)

Catching up with anime.. + the new ones..

:lol: so yea. that is all my free time.. Thx God I have a LOT atm :P

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#84 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

playing the hell out of SSBB, just finished a massive stage building session, managed to get a few good 'Vania stages done, along with some that I just made so I could get the last set of parts.

Also been playing Deus Ex as usual, which is made even more awesome by Shifter mod, and a bit of Age of Empires 3 again, I just got The Asian Dynasties, so thats fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Semi: you have SSBB.. we should trade FC, PM with yours if you wanna trade (mine is on my sig) Thus you should known.. I`m a HUGE noob, sometimes I win but just sometimes and no against ppl that know there way around. And for some reason I have not being able to win one time today against my friend, nor the CPU :lol:

and do not flame me... but what is Deus Ex.. is like the 3rd person I hear mentioning that.. *goes to do a search*

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
I own a 360. Am I the only one in the union?
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts

do not flame me... but what is Deus Ex.. is like the 3rd person I hear mentioning that.. *goes to do a search*

chang_1910
Deus Ex is a first-person roleplaying game set in New York City in the future. It deals with terrorism, politics, and bio-enhacement. It was released on the PC and PS2. I personally own both versions, but haven't beat either yet.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#88 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

do not flame me... but what is Deus Ex.. is like the 3rd person I hear mentioning that.. *goes to do a search*

GreggD

Deus Ex is a first-person roleplaying game set in New York City in the future. It deals with terrorism, politics, and bio-enhacement. It was released on the PC and PS2. I personally own both versions, but haven't beat either yet.

then what the hell are you doing here? Go beat the PC one, in every possible way

Deus Ex is a FPS strategy stealth game. Literally, everything you do in the game will have some sort of effect on quite a few different things. As an example, on the first level, if you [spoiler] kill the majority of the terrorists on Liberty Island, your brother will complain about it. He will later be less willing to help you, and far later into the game, he will take a key to an apartment thats quite convient to enter, and pretend like it was never there. Give a little kid some candy, he'll tell you the entrance key to secondary entrance to the Castle Clinton, allowing you to sneak in, render the terrorists unconcious, find the lost shipment of ambrosia (cure to a plague, important to the game, not going into it), and take out the rest of the terrorists with out the help of your partner. You will recieve praise from her, and much later in the game, give you some extra time to complete a mission objective, which, in theory, gives you far more time to kill her [/spoiler]

Basically, every time you play this game, it will be different, even in the slightest way. This game was designed with the idea of creating a game where you can come up with ways to complete objectives that the developers didn't even consider. Not to mention the fact that the mod community is huge on it, making anything bad better. Don't like the graphics? HTDP is fixing that. Don't like some of the gameplay? Shifter mod, problem solved. Want some expanded gameplay? Hotel Carone and Zodiac add hours to the game.

It could quite literally be one of the best games ever created. Its such a shame that the sequel, Invisible War, was designed with the console release in mind first, then PC, making it suck compared to the glorious that is Deus Ex.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DynamicJumpIuff
Chang, Lunar Knights is the sequal to Boktai, you probably read that in the artical.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Ohhh... no wonders I have no clue abut that Deux thingy... FPS + me = no mix

About Boktai: Thx to you guys I have 13.74 $$ less in my pocket :lol:.. well actually is that amount more on my credit card :? Thus I guess i`m lucky to have found it so cheap (it seems is a very rare, popular game :? and I learned that there is a boktai 2 as well, but it was on ebay just as new and for 40US$ or 30US$ = too much.. so i`ll wait and see how much I enjoy another lunar type and on teh GBA format :P

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 HushRong
NICE, i didnt know about lunar knights because the games name is different, but im still looking for it. the games look fun an easy to play. i remember when i got boktai an put it in my new gba sp, it looked beautiful, so beautiful i cried :cry:
Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Conjuration

@Conjuration: :D i`ll be waiting.. I would put a :twisted: instead of a :D but need more practice before :lol:

chang_1910

SSBB Code: 4167-4311-7767

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 HushRong
ssbb talk....i must learn this, when i get a wii
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 xemnas_is_god

@chang: i am now eight bosses in

[spoiler] and i seem to be fighting my way out of the FF equivelent of hell. right after being banished to sinners isle i was sucked into a vortex and landed in a place called ???. really tough enemies, so be prepared. [/spoiler]

sorry, but i can't get this spoiler tag to work. EDIT: np, and you just needed to remove the * at the end.. fixed :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"]

Conjuration

SSBB Code: 4167-4311-7767

*takes note*

i`ll add you tonight :) hope i`ll see you around in there... :D

@Hush: :P

@Xemnas: the spoiler is tempty.. but *avoided* :P You`ll be done with it pretty soon, right??

Watching: True tears and Gundam (anime) :D:D

Playing: NMH :D

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 xemnas_is_god
yup, i am just after the newest Game Informer Screenshots, they dissed this game hard. i cried.
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 DynamicJumpIuff
They are the guys who gave the Matrix a 8.5 out of 10, their opinion shouldn't be listened too.
xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 xemnas_is_god
true, but they are right on some things, such as CV.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

They are the guys who gave the Matrix a 8.5 out of 10, their opinion shouldn't be listened too.DynamicJumpIuff

true.. and I generaly do not listen to review at all.. :P I use game informer to know about upcomming games.. and lil rumors.. is free so... :P

is like EGM gave a really really low score to obscure aftermath ... and c`mon how bad can that game be?? I could not read the review, bc I do not have the magazine, but i`ll pry try that game myself... and Is like baroque of nintendo power got a 3/10 the bad was is too hard and you have to go from one dugeon to the next.. do they know is a RPG.. a hard one?? no a ride on the park?? :lol:

true, but they are right on some things, such as CV.xemnas_is_god

pls tell me you are not talking about DXC?? bc there review was BAD... I mean the game was bad bc it lack checkpoint, it was hard and the guy could not unlock SotN... Did he know is a old-school??

Now playing: NMH... and SSE on SSBB

Watching: well... waiting to watch this week epp of bleach...

(btw: my internet is having issue so if i do not come is bc of that.. i`m crossing finger taht it would not crash again, bc my conutry is on holidays starting this afternoon... )

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 xemnas_is_god
no i was talking about a few issues back, when they did the whole section devoted to CV history. it was in the Classic section.