With the XB1 reaching 1080p parity with the PS4...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib: Too* hundred posts a day on this forum of attacking people.

I lostrib have a Job. My ass you do. I live on a forum with a job also..... My boss loves my multi-tasking SKiLLZ! Way to rip off your employer if you do have a job.../golfclap

Yep, I have a job. Not sure why that makes you so upset all the time

So you say.

Yes, I do. If I didn't have a job it would be rather difficult to pay rent

Not sure why you needed to get all personal

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#302 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

I lostrib have a Job. My ass you do. I live on a forum with a job also..... My boss loves my multi-tasking SKiLLZ! Way to rip off your employer if you do have a job.../golfclap

So you say.

I'm not saying you don't. I just believe astroturfing is your job. Hey man. I just call it like I see it.

This is the internets after all...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

So you say.

I'm not saying you don't. I just believe astroturfing is your job. Hey man. I just call it like I see it.

This is the internets after all...

Then apparently you're blind

ipumpmygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 ipumpmygun
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts

This conversation of which game is better on what system or what system is better, is bullocks lol!

As a console only player, even I know the PC is WAY ahead in graphics and hardware. I personally don't care about graphics. I'm still playing Atari to this day :P.

I hope one day PC, PS4, Xbone and Wii U make one console and unite as one.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#306 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Lords of the Fallen is not up to parity on X1 compared to PS4 unfortunately

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

What is truly going to epic and produce the saltiest of lemming tears is when the Sony exclusives absolutely slap anything the Xbone can produce graphically.

It will be a assassination of Godly proportions.

TLHBO

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#308 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@mave198 said:

What is truly going to epic and produce the saltiest of lemming tears is when the Sony exclusives absolutely slap anything the Xbone can produce graphically.

TLHBO

The common thread of being a cow... waiting... lol

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#309  Edited By carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

@YD_11 said:

@mave198 said:

TLHBO

The common thread of being a cow... waiting... lol

Throw back to a 2007 PS3 insult??? Nice.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

@YD_11:

Of course we have to wait, don't games take time to make??

LOL @ lemmings forgetting how Sonys 1st party SLAPPED MS offerings last gen.

Gonna be the same way this gen.

TLHBO

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos:

So you mean to tell me a company started that site as a joke and that Nvidia, Havok, M$, and Epic are all on board as part of some joke?

Here is the gpu with dram you asked for M$ has more insight on the tech industry than Sony ever will, they work with companies like AMD, Nvidia, IBM, Intel on a daily basis.

in other words the PS4 only need 16MB from its 4.5 GB memory to do that,and not the stupidity you claimed a few days ago,were you claimed the PS4 would need 6GB but only has 4.5..lol

Which is exactly why I said it's the only reason I think M$ made DX an Microsoft system exclusive. Ps4 is Directx ready so if Sony could have used Directx it would have made things even harder for M$.

In the tech industry you can't just take someone else's work and label it your own. If that was the case with TIled Resources M$ would be getting sued out the ass, they probably just made one little change in the code to avoid a lawsuit, or maybe by implementing a workaround ion Dx12 that saved them.

You don't know what cloudine is,just like you don't know what PRT is either or how it works.

I sustain it you have a freaking PHD in stupidity what you have done..hahahahaa

You see that bold part i bold there alone side your link for a GPU with DRAM.?

Yeah that isn't like on xbox one you walking pancake,that is staked memory which isn't the same as DRAM in fact the own link stated so..hahaha

WTF man...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pascal's primary innovation will be the integration of stacked "3D" memory situated on the same substrate with the GPU, providing substantially higher bandwidth than traditional DRAMs mounted on the same circuit board.

Basically that is superior to EDRAM or ESRAM mounted on GPU like the 360 and xbox one,that is staked memory and is further than 2016..hahahahaha

The demo shown on PC was done on current PC using existing GPU not a pascal GPU,stop spinning you have not freaking argument and the more you try the more you own your self..hahah

First of all MS didn't make DX exclusive,Sony doesn't want those tools period,the PS4 is not DX ready alto i am sure it would run it if sony allow it,the PS4 own API has features of DX + OpenGL in other words the features you find on DX and Open GL sony has a tool that has them is call GNM.

I don't think any one owns the right to PRT is basically virtual texturing on hardware,but i am sure they will not get sued since PRT is a feature of the GPU they are buying from AMD,and if they want to call it Tile Resources that is up to them,fact is developers and middle ware creators have confirm it PRT = Tile Resource.

Hell there is a bigger chance is call Tile Resource because of Nvidia than because of MS DX12 also support Nvidia GPU.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

I don't even know how Blackace dare to go there,he post from B4X and Blackace...

Look for the markings on both arguments and you will laugh,even down to to the epic meltodowns b4x does as Blackace..haha

Same fake manticore act when every one know they are lemmings,gift attacks when corner,even the silly i have 20 years playing crap...hahahahaa

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#313  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

As if this thread wasn't already awkward enough, lulz.

Parity Achieved

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

Highlights from this thread:

1) lostrib supposedly being a cow

2) Belief there is still secret power to be had from the xbone

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

And let's all not pretend Lords of the Fallen is the only upcoming game to have a resolution deficiency compared to the PS4, you will most definitely see it in AC Unity, FarCry4, COD AW, TW3 and plenty more. If I was a lemming I would forfeit this graphics race entirely this gen and pray like a nun for MS to not gimp on Xbox Two hardware nextgen.