With the XB1 reaching 1080p parity with the PS4...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

If you think the PS4 and X1 are similar test beds...You're just fucking dumb? A guy wrote a similar article on what you TRY to prove as fact.. You know what he said as a disclaimer.... Exactly what I'm telling you.. They are not remotely even the same. Does the PS4 or PC Have move engines? You leave out components to suit your needs... The X1 has to be front end coded to even be benched. I'm sure those PC benchmarks are valid... please stfu at me.

Come to America and go to a proper TECH school.

Yeah you fu**ing idiot the PS4 has move engines they are call DMA and are place on the fu**ing GPU,all AMD GCN have them,the xbox one just have 4 the PS4 has 2,just like the PS4 has 8 Aces and 64 commands and the xbox one has 2 Aces 16 commands,but i guess you didn't see that.

Just like the PS4 has a hardware encoder decoder,and just like it has a sound block to which is AMD true Audio,all that sh** is on PS4...lol

Data move engines are not flop enhancer either is there to move data,not to create pixel or do extra effect,power on the fu**ing xbox one from from the GPU Computer Units,the PS4 has 18 CU and 1124 Stream processors,the xbox one has 12 with 768 Stream Processors the power of both hardware come from there.

Fact is the xbox one was having problems with games that not even the 7770 had,the 750ti is weaker than the 7770 and can run Diablo 3 at 1080pm and there wasn't need to issue a damn patch,the 7770 can run at 60 without problems.

The GPU is the same the CPU is the same and the xbox one has a shitty memory system,is not even true HSA MS lie about it..hahaha

I live in America stupid in the Caribean we are part of US to you know...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:
@b4x said:

Still comparing PCs to Consoles ..... Hey dumbass you have to have identical test bed to do that.

The flaw here is PS4 and X1 are nothing alike in design. You're dumb as the day is long.

Yeah like the PS4 and xbox one have different hardware..hahaha

CPU = same check.

GPU same family but stronger on PS4 = Check

DDR3 on xbox one which is not an advantage over GDDR5.

32MB of ESRAM on xbox one which is not an advantage over GDDR5 either.

You don't get it do you,for all intended purposes they are the same period,the only difference is the memory system on xbox one which isn't a fu**ing pro for the xbom one but a con.

ESRAM is not a flop enhancer.

ESRAM will not generate power or flops.

ESRAM is just memory a cache if you will that take date and try to move it fast so that the GPU doesn't starve.

So yeah my test is completely valid and i have been posting them for more than 1 year,and guess what a barrage of games prove the PS4 is superior and in some cases for more frames than even i imagine.

If you think the PS4 and X1 are similar test beds...You're just fucking dumb? A guy wrote a similar article on what you TRY to prove as fact.. You know what he said as a disclaimer.... Exactly what I'm telling you.. They are not remotely even the same. Does the PS4 or PC Have move engines? You leave out components to suit your needs... The X1 has to be front end coded to even be benched. I'm sure those PC benchmarks are valid... please stfu at me.

CPU = check.

PS4 WINS again!

btk2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By btk2k2
Member since 2003 • 440 Posts
@b4x said:

@tormentos said:
@b4x said:

Still comparing PCs to Consoles ..... Hey dumbass you have to have identical test bed to do that.

The flaw here is PS4 and X1 are nothing alike in design. You're dumb as the day is long.

Yeah like the PS4 and xbox one have different hardware..hahaha

CPU = same check.

DDR3 on xbox one which is not an advantage over GDDR5.

32MB of ESRAM on xbox one which is not an advantage over GDDR5 either.

You don't get it do you,for all intended purposes they are the same period,the only difference is the memory system on xbox one which isn't a fu**ing pro for the xbom one but a con.

ESRAM is not a flop enhancer.

ESRAM will not generate power or flops.

ESRAM is just memory a cache if you will that take date and try to move it fast so that the GPU doesn't starve.

So yeah my test is completely valid and i have been posting them for more than 1 year,and guess what a barrage of games prove the PS4 is superior and in some cases for more frames than even i imagine.

They are more similar than they are different.

Sure the Xbox One has move engines which free up a fraction of CPU runtime in certain scenarios and the PS4 has extra ACE units which free up CPU runtime in certain scenarios. The Xbox One has ESRAM as a band aid for the low bandwidth DDR3 and the PS4 has GDDR5.

CPU - Xbox One has a clock speed advantage but from the only benchmark we had a while ago the PS4 came out ahead but we had no details on if it was single or multi threaded, no idea on the overheads in play on both consoles or anything. The are practically the same though and performance / core is faster on the Xbox One by about 10%. With Mantle and the close to the metal APIs used on PS4 and Xbox One though CPU performance matters less. It has even been stated by the Metro Redux devs that the API on PS4 can do things in a few cycles it takes hundreds of cycles to do with the Xbox One API, this is something that DX12 will help address but it will only be playing catchup to a moving target.

GPU - The PS4 is has a far faster GPU, there is no doubt, no argument and no secret sauce that will make up the shader, texturing and ROP performance deficit of the Xbox One. If a game requires 1.8 TFlops of rendering performance to hit 1080p 60 at Ultra settings then there is no possible way at all for the Xbox One to run the game at 1080p 60 at Ultra settings, the dev will have to downgrade the resolution, downgrade the effects or accept a lower frame rate. We have tended to see the former with a smattering of the 2nd and 3rd option.

Memory - The PS4 has a faster overall memory system that is easier to use. You can almost match it with the right optimisations on the Xbox One but that takes added dev time, why do you think MS threw engineers at Bungie and Blizzard to get Destiny and Diablo 3 upto 1080p? It took extra resources for those devs to match what they could do on the PS4 easily and I bet most of that was memory space optimisation to feed the GPU so it did not bottleneck when running at 1080p.

Ultimately I have been saying it since the specs were leaked pre launch that the PS4 will have a considerable advantage over the Xbox One in terms of IQ and that has proven to be true. I also said that the best that Xbox One gamers can hope for is parity which is also what we have seen.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

sniper elite 3 is your idea of a AAA game ??? HAHAHAHA

what is this a Master_shakeXXX alt account?

@StormyJoe said:

Sniper Elite is an AAA game?

HA HA HA HA!!! Such self ownage.

Sure is. Or are lemming scum clinging to Lamespot forum standards to justify their shit console's shit hardware?

Ya know, I thought your other thread today about trying to pawn off a few issues with XB1 at launch was the new low. Sniper Elite 3 being an AAA game? New winner...

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

haha its reaching parity because it achieved 1080p in a last gen title such as Destiny. lol lems are getting horny for reaching ps4 power but it won't happen this gen. Better chance in 5 years, let the wait be epic

When Xbox One doesn't reach 1080p on last-gen title it's because it's not strong enough; when they do reach it, it's because it's last gen title :s Destiny is way more graphically impressive compared to CoD: Ghosts, and that was what? 720p-900p on Xbox One? Cows grasping for straws because Sony lied to them again, with the most "powerful" console. Xbox One runs 1080p on Xbox One and can at the same time snap apps to the side, PS4 does shit. Microsoft just had a very bad XDK at launch, and now they are cathcing up, and improving at a faster pace than Sony. That's why they will come out on top as the best console. Same games graphically, but at the same time it can do so much more.

Ghost was 60fps, Destiny isn't. You can only do so much with the HD Toaster 7770 inside the console

That's the criteria? Then Forza 5 looks better than DelayClub

Forza 5 can't even have AA because that's too much for the console to handle and the game looks kinda mediocre everywhere else but photo mode

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109  Edited By tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

hahahahah. This fool thinks because a few games have reached 1080p parity that the bone has caught up. You cant correct weaker hardware period. So early this gen and lems are bragging about 1080p parity. What a joke. Lets give it a year or two and see where things stand. Let me use my crystal ball and tell you:

-PS4 exlusives will look better than xbox one exlusives

-75% of multiplats will be better on PS4

-Xbox One = 8 to 12million units sold (probably not to consumers (Microsoft likes to hide this fact)) PS4 = 17.5 to 23 sold to through to customers.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By silversix_

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

haha its reaching parity because it achieved 1080p in a last gen title such as Destiny. lol lems are getting horny for reaching ps4 power but it won't happen this gen. Better chance in 5 years, let the wait be epic

When Xbox One doesn't reach 1080p on last-gen title it's because it's not strong enough; when they do reach it, it's because it's last gen title :s Destiny is way more graphically impressive compared to CoD: Ghosts, and that was what? 720p-900p on Xbox One? Cows grasping for straws because Sony lied to them again, with the most "powerful" console. Xbox One runs 1080p on Xbox One and can at the same time snap apps to the side, PS4 does shit. Microsoft just had a very bad XDK at launch, and now they are cathcing up, and improving at a faster pace than Sony. That's why they will come out on top as the best console. Same games graphically, but at the same time it can do so much more.

Ghost was 60fps, Destiny isn't. You can only do so much with the HD Toaster 7770 inside the console

That's the criteria? Then Forza 5 looks better than DelayClub

Forza 5 can't even have AA because that's too much for the console to handle and the game looks kinda mediocre everywhere else but photo mode

I'm just making clear how ridiculous your statement was.

Why was it ridiculous? 60fps is demanding and the gpu inside X1 is made for internet browsing lol....

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Yeah you fu**ing idiot the PS4 has move engines they are call DMA and are place on the fu**ing GPU,all AMD GCN have them,the xbox one just have 4 the PS4 has 2,just like the PS4 has 8 Aces and 64 commands and the xbox one has 2 Aces 16 commands,but i guess you didn't see that.

Just like the PS4 has a hardware encoder decoder,and just like it has a sound block to which is AMD true Audio,all that sh** is on PS4...lol

Data move engines are not flop enhancer either is there to move data,not to create pixel or do extra effect,power on the fu**ing xbox one from from the GPU Computer Units,the PS4 has 18 CU and 1124 Stream processors,the xbox one has 12 with 768 Stream Processors the power of both hardware come from there.

Fact is the xbox one was having problems with games that not even the 7770 had,the 750ti is weaker than the 7770 and can run Diablo 3 at 1080pm and there wasn't need to issue a damn patch,the 7770 can run at 60 without problems.

The GPU is the same the CPU is the same and the xbox one has a shitty memory system,is not even true HSA MS lie about it..hahaha

"We decided to put the major issues to the test by utilising equivalent PC hardware based on the same AMD architecture as the next-gen consoles. On the one hand, this has its disadvantages - the closed box environment of the consoles promises significant boosts over PC, while each machine uses its own graphics API which, presumably, introduces another performance differential. On the other hand, we know that next-gen launch games are developed initially on PC, with ports currently in progress for the new consoles. Also, this is an "In Theory" exercise, so commonality in the API at least means that the graphics tech for both test platforms is being tested on a like-for-like basis - and above all, this is a hardware experiment."

Digital Foundry say's your stupid...not me.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Ya know, I thought your other thread today about trying to pawn off a few issues with XB1 at launch was the new low. Sniper Elite 3 being an AAA game? New winner...

StormyJoke denial is best denial.

StormyJoke tears are best tears.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 StormyJoe

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

"We decided to put the major issues to the test by utilising equivalent PC hardware based on the same AMD architecture as the next-gen consoles. On the one hand, this has its disadvantages - the closed box environment of the consoles promises significant boosts over PC, while each machine uses its own graphics API which, presumably, introduces another performance differential. On the other hand, we know that next-gen launch games are developed initially on PC, with ports currently in progress for the new consoles. Also, this is an "In Theory" exercise, so commonality in the API at least means that the graphics tech for both test platforms is being tested on a like-for-like basis - and above all, this is a hardware experiment."

Been saying that all along. All you will get from Tormentos is a link to a hardware graph, and a mention of Sniper Elite 3...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 B4X

@scottpsfan14: You think I care if you like me. Get over yourself. You could die tomorrow I wouldn't give two fucks. I would imagine you would feel the same about me too.

You don't know me. I don't know you. Besides arguing over stupid shit. That apparently you take to serious.

This is nothing personal......guy.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By B4X

@StormyJoe said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Been saying that all along. All you will get from Tormentos is a link to a hardware graph, and a mention of Sniper Elite 3...

He's an idiot. He has done this shit since the PS3 launched. White Knighting for the PS3. When games on the PS3 were missing fucking buildings compared to the X360 versions.

Arguing with stupid will just bring you down to their level and they will beat you with experience.

EDIT: Meant to say x360.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14: You think I care if you like me. Get over yourself. You could die tomorrow I wouldn't give two fucks. I would imagine you would feel the same about me too.

You don't know me. I don't know you. Besides arguing over stupid shit. That apparently you take to serious.

then why do you make things personal?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

I don't. I'm just a tubby guy. As you claimed.

You're weak minded, so you try to attack personal things like family and appearances. Anything personal your immature mind can grasp at.

Don't expect another reply from me. Kid.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 lostrib

@b4x: don't think I've ever attacked your family. And you are the one who has attacked my appearance many times in the past. So I guess you must be weak minded

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x: don't think I've ever attacked your family. And you are the one who has attacked my appearance many times in the past. So I guess you must be weak minded

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 lostrib

@b4x: please provide examples of when I have done those things

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x: please provide examples of when I have done those things

I'm not digging through your trash..... You know the score.

You can sit there and act all innocent.. Guess what.

My face is waiting Punk kid.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 silversix_

@FastRobby: ghost may not be demanding but the same goes to racing games. X1 couldn't even handle MGS5 demo at 1080p...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 lostrib

@b4x: your face is waiting? What does that even mean? Why would I want to see your ugly mug

So you accuse me of attacking your family but never seem to provide any proof

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 B4X

@lostrib said:

@b4x: your face is waiting? What does that even mean? Why would I want to see your ugly mug

Remember always, seatbelts = Bad.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lostrib
@b4x said:

Well, at least you're a man of your word...

er, wait a sec

@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

Remember always, seatbelts = Bad.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

You're weak minded, so you try to attack personal things like family and appearances. Anything personal your immature mind can grasp at.

But it isn't just me, It's a lot of people on here. I don't hate you, you just irritate me. I know you could give 2 shits about my well being, but it's not just about me, it's the fact that nearly everyone who gets into a conversation with you on here feels the same way. It's your own fault in your personality it seems. You don't listen to what has been posted to you. You cherry pick what people say while disregarding key points in a post. You insult, belittle, and flame people if they oppose your opinion. They are a "shill". I wouldn't call it an attack, it irritates more than insults. But it would be nice to have a decent conversation with you. Rather than fanboy rage. I'm not gonna lie, I've tried to, but you always end up calling me a BS/FUD spreading shill. So I just roll my eyes and ignore you without anything being achieved with my time posting to you. This isn't personal, this is my conjecture based on what I see you post on SW. And I'm sure many others on here will agree.

Why would I take into account a persons OPINION that does not even own the system...............................................

EDIT: You ever think about that? You can't voice a REAL honest opinion on anything in this world without first hand knowledge. Kinda basic stuff really.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

But it isn't just me, It's a lot of people on here. I don't hate you, you just irritate me. I know you could give 2 shits about my well being, but it's not just about me, it's the fact that nearly everyone who gets into a conversation with you on here feels the same way. It's your own fault in your personality it seems. You don't listen to what has been posted to you. You cherry pick what people say while disregarding key points in a post. You insult, belittle, and flame people if they oppose your opinion. They are a "shill". I wouldn't call it an attack, it irritates more than insults. But it would be nice to have a decent conversation with you. Rather than fanboy rage. I'm not gonna lie, I've tried to, but you always end up calling me a BS/FUD spreading shill. So I just roll my eyes and ignore you without anything being achieved with my time posting to you. This isn't personal, this is my conjecture based on what I see you post on SW. And I'm sure many others on here will agree.

Why would I take into account a persons OPINION that does not even own the system...............................................

I own all systems. Do you want my real life experiential opinions on the Xbone?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 StormyJoe

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

StormyJoke denial is best denial.

StormyJoke tears are best tears.

Here we go again. GrenadeLauncher shown to be a buffoon, so he counters with "tears" and "meltdown" replies. Both laughable and, quite frankly, pathetic. You are the new #1 troll of SW.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By B4X

@Heil68: Shoot. I'll know if you're full of it. :p

If you have one you KNOW it gets unwarranted hate from people. I posted my pics of my two x1's and PS4. You never did come back and update your photo in that thread about your setup. I believe you have one. Just saying.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@lostrib said:

@b4x said:

EDIT: You ever think about that? You can't voice a REAL honest opinion on anything in this world without first hand knowledge. Kinda basic stuff really.

I don't hate Xbox tho lol. I just prefer PlayStation. I'll call out the lies and "FUD" both ways. I don't agree with 95%of what Tormentos says. And who is a bigger cow than him?

Here's the way I look at things..... Don't argue with me with second hand hearsay or knowledge.

It's like my son about food. "I don't like that!'... Me: "Just try one bite to see."

"Can I have more!"

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

I don't hate Xbox tho lol. I just prefer PlayStation. I'll call out the lies and "FUD" both ways. I don't agree with 95%of what Tormentos says. And who is a bigger cow than him?

Here's the way I look at things..... Don't argue with me with second hand hearsay or knowledge.

It's like my son about food. "I don't like that!'... Me: "Just try one bite to see."

"Can I have more!"

Understand this tho. I'm not saying XB1 is shit. I'm saying it's weaker than PS4 based on paper specs and multiplats that have been released. That's where it ended.

I know what you're saying. I could be missing out. I really want Sunset Overdrive and FH2. But I wasn't shitting on Xbox anyway. I just like PlayStation better. That's just the way it is for me. Honestly, shoot me for it. It's just how I was raised.

Raised? WOW......

I hope you understand where I sit also. You bring a weak ass argument with ZERO first hand experience. You're not credible in my eyes. It's that simple.

You're just a flapping mouth and deserve zero respect from anyone IMO. Especially me.

You cannot form an honest opinion on something you do not have or have not tried.

I respect that you admit to being narrow minded. Life's short man. Grab it while you can!

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

The amount of bullshit, fan boy logic and down right fucking stupid comments coming from people in this thread has made me laugh harder then I've laughed in a while.

People using technical things they don;t under stand to try and win arguments..lmao..

The only reason Xbone will EVERhave parity with PS4 in a multi-platform game is if the developer does it on PURPOSE.

PS4 has more shaders, more texture units, more ROPS and more usable memory.

No amount of bullshit move engines, cloud computing and any secret sauce NDA crap is going to make up for Xbones serious hardware shortfalls when compared to PS4.

Accept and move on.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By B4X

@StormyJoe said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

Come on @tormentos come plese debate digital foundry with your garbage. Smart guy.

EDIT: Every time from now on you try to bring your BS PC benchmarks out, you're getting this link.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 B4X

@scatteh316 said:

The amount of bullshit, fan boy logic and down right fucking stupid comments coming from people in this thread has made me laugh harder then I've laughed in a while.

People using technical things they don;t under stand to try and win arguments..lmao..

The only reason Xbone will EVERhave parity with PS4 in a multi-platform game is if the developer does it on PURPOSE.

No amount of bullshit move engines, cloud computing and any secret sauce NDA crap is going to make up for Xbones serious hardware shortfalls when compared to PS4.

Accept and move on.

I hope you're not talking about me.... I never ONCE said the X1 is more powerful than the PS4.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Here we go again. GrenadeLauncher shown to be a buffoon, so he counters with "tears" and "meltdown" replies. Both laughable and, quite frankly, pathetic. You are the new #1 troll of SW.

No need to be upset over objective observations, StormyJoke.

Funny thing is, you haven't even bothered to quantify how SE3 isn't AAA. You're making a loser of yourself again, as usual.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 scatteh316

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

Accept and move on.

I hope you're not talking about me.... I never ONCE said the X1 is more powerful than the PS4.

Not directed at you but you do argue and say some dumb shit...

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By B4X

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

"Can I have more!"

Understand this tho. I'm not saying XB1 is shit. I'm saying it's weaker than PS4 based on paper specs and multiplats that have been released. That's where it ended.

I know what you're saying. I could be missing out. I really want Sunset Overdrive and FH2. But I wasn't shitting on Xbox anyway. I just like PlayStation better. That's just the way it is for me. Honestly, shoot me for it. It's just how I was raised.

Raised? WOW......

I hope you understand where I sit also. You bring a weak ass argument with ZERO first hand experience. You're not credible in my eyes. It's that simple.

You're just a flapping mouth and deserve zero respect from anyone IMO. Especially me.

You cannot form an honest opinion on something you do not have or have not tried.

I respect that you admit to being narrow minded. Life's short man. Grab it while you can!

Haha.. I never owned a PS3 sooo... 360 was my choice last gen.

"Raised". Wasn't literal my friend. I just like PlayStation better. Again, I've played PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4, XB/360.

I have yet to get Xbox One. And again, read the post instead of cherry picking. I never said that XB1 was bad.

Now I'm downgraded to a person who should not be listened to or taken seriously by your word. I'll lose sleep, mark my words :(

Should you be?

If you saw a movie in the theater 5 times that you loved..... I came along, haven't seen the movie. I started a debate with you about that movie and how it sucked.... What would you classify that under?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By B4X

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

Accept and move on.

What dumb shit... I normally can back up anything I say.

I was baiting @tormentos with misinformation the last two days for him to keep saying PC and Console benchmarks were the same. If that is what you're talking about. You better have both consoles before we start this discussion.

EDIT: I read that DF article when it came out.... It was in my favorites.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@Riverwolf007 said:

i wish you dudes were not such freaks about resolution.

it uses shitloads of systems resources and you get nothing out of it.

now because of the ignorance of the unwashed masses they focus on resolution instead of important effects like draw distance and lighting and particles and water effects and lighting and ect, ect, ect...

nice job derp squad.

This. Some of my favorite games from previous generations were in no way the most graphically impressive...like GTA San Andreas. That game was ugly as hell but I can still go back and play it to this day.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By scatteh316

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

Accept and move on.

I was baiting @tormentos with misinformation the last two days to keep saying PC and Console benchmarks were the same. If that is what you're talking about. You better have both consoles before we start this discussion.

When you said......... "The flaw here is PS4 and X1 are nothing alike in design"...........that made me laugh my ass off.

They're so close to the same design it's not even funny... Take the ESRAM out of Xbone and architecturally they're IDENTICAL.

That is much closer then any other set of consoles that's even been released.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By B4X

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

Accept and move on.

I was baiting @tormentos with misinformation the last two days to keep saying PC and Console benchmarks were the same. If that is what you're talking about. You better have both consoles before we start this discussion.

When you said......... "The flaw here is PS4 and X1 are nothing alike in design"...........that made me laugh my ass off.

They're so close to the same design it's not even funny... Take the ESRAM out of Xbone and architecturally they're IDENTICAL.

ONE THING different about the two makes my point valid..... They're NOT the same. If you take the carburetor off of the engine of one car that are the same make and model... are they the same?

Is a 6 speed car the same as an automatic?

Is a 1200 watt microwave the same as a 900 watt microwave?

Is my DirecTV remote the same as my harmony?

IDENTICAL means Identical..... Look at both diagrams of the consoles then come back in here and say that stupid shit again.

EDIT: The ONLY thing almost the same is the SoC......and they're different too.

WTF?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 StormyJoe

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@StormyJoe said:

No need to be upset over objective observations, StormyJoke.

Funny thing is, you haven't even bothered to quantify how SE3 isn't AAA. You're making a loser of yourself again, as usual.

In SW, AAA is denoted to the quality level of the game based on the score. Sniper Elite 3 scored a 6/10. Not AAA. In the gaming industry, an AAA game is a classification of it's production values. Based on all the reviews listed on sites like metacritic, the game has average/poor production values. Again, not AAA.

"Objective observations"? Really? You are a troll; who, like a 12 year old, tries to insult me by mocking my screen name. I can certainly be mocking as well. As a matter of fact, I can be down right malicious and insulting. I chose not to for you because I am not going to play your game. You are truly a sorry excuse for a poster - far too sorry to lower myself to something like that.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 scatteh316

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

@b4x said:

@scatteh316 said:

Accept and move on.

ONE THING different about the two makes my point valid..... They're NOT the same. If you take the carburetor off of the engine of one car that are the same make and model... are they the same?

Is a 6 speed car the same as an automatic?

Is a 1200 watt microwave the same as a 900 watt microwave?

Is my DirecTV remote the same as my harmony?

IDENTICAL means Identical..... Look at both diagrams of the consoles then come back in here and say that stupid shit again.

EDIT: The ONLY thing almost the same is the SoC......and they're different too.

WTF?

You're an idiot...

CPU Architecture = Identical

GPU GCN architecture = Identical

Memory sub-system ( With no ESRAM in the equation ) = Identical

Developers don't HAVEto use the ESRAM... They can do all the rendering using only the main RAM if they want to.

Take the carb off a car engine and it becomes unusable.

And yes mechanically a 1200 watt microwave will be the same as a 900w microwave you jackass.