Wii Graphics Underrated

• 138 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SystemWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SystemWar
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I can upon this forum, wishing things like Civil Rights were equal. I cannot tolerate those who do no accept the Wii, for whatever reason, especially the uneducated reasons that I have had the torture to have read. My heart hurts deeply; normally, my cold-blooded heart only beats in the night, hidden in the bushes of some beautiful park. As I was frustratedly saying, the Wii has been truly mistreated. The Wii is the best console of all time, and I have irrefutable evidences to back me up: the Wii is the fastest-selling home console; it has the best games with the best developers. The Wii's graphics are always compared to the DS's and the PoSP. The truth is, as much as the uneducated Fan Boy want you to believe in lies, the Wii's graphical powers far exceeds the last generation's; it actually comes very close to this generations, minus the HD. Games like The Conduit are so far above last generation's graphical capabilities. Only hi-end Computers could have rivaled it at that time. SMG has some of the best graphics this generation. My Grandmother, who can't see very well, saw this game running on my 56" Pioneer G10 TV, and she was absolutely blown away. She almost fell out of her wheelchair. I could have sworn I saw her legs jolt from the shock of SMG's true beauty. No other game has come close to reliving those moments; my Grandmother doesn't even get stimulated by the overrated graphics of Halo 3 and Halo ODST. The Wii is not far behind. Sure, their online is a little bit behind, but I have no doubt that the Big N will make it all the way to the top, above the heavens, and make Microsoft and Sony's online service look last gen. If you are all true gamers, pray with me and support the big N. If you are doubters and haters, pray for death. Nintendo has been #1 for a reason: making the best games and innovating the world is the key to happiness!
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Welcome to System wars we reguardless of who you are, Lemming, Cow, Hermit, you hate on the Wii.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
I disagree with everything you said.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
as much as i love wii, i have to disagree about wii being the best console of all time SNES and PS2 was
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

It's System Wars, man. It's the hideout for "teh hardcorrrrezz" gamers.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
I think I disagree with everything you said:D
Ragashahs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ragashahs
Member since 2005 • 8785 Posts

lol once you said wii has the best games i knew you lost it

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Is this a joke thread?

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17826 Posts

Welcome to System wars we reguardless of who you are, Lemming, Cow, Hermit, you hate on the Wii.

clyde46
thats not true...they despise it. they are disgusted by it. the mention of the word "WII" leads to mass vomiting. give SW its due :P.
BoloTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BoloTheGreat
Member since 2008 • 3483 Posts

Brawl578

You mean the people who actually love gaming? Yeah that's us. We are hardcore. Not "Im kool coz i plays Gear of War and CoD" Hardcore but "Im off to play some Jet Set Radio Future and try and track down a SNES" Hardcore

For people who care about gaming the Wii is somewhat of a bust.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Ill agree with the graphics, that they're underrated but I pretty much disagree with the rest. I mean look at games like Arc Rise Fantasia, Super Mario Galaxy and Monster Hunter, they look fantastic!

Avatar image for jakethesnake159
jakethesnake159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#12 jakethesnake159
Member since 2009 • 6284 Posts

i have a wii and i hate it it is very boring it is for lame game players.

Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

[QUOTE="Brawl578"]

BoloTheGreat

You mean the people who actually love gaming? Yeah that's us. We are hardcore. Not "Im kool coz i plays Gear of War and CoD" Hardcore but "Im off to play some Jet Set Radio Future and try and track down a SNES" Hardcore

For people who care about gaming the Wii is somewhat of a bust.

Believe it or not, those kinds of people lurke around...

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

LOL

Level 1 user, first post, nickname SystemWar, and everything he said can be refuted. :lol:

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 funsohng

Ill agree with the graphics, that they're underrated but I pretty much disagree with the rest. I mean look at games like Arc Rise Fantasia, Super Mario Galaxy and Monster Hunter, they look fantastic!

-Oath
man idk, i am uber hyped of Arc Rise Fantasia, i have admit that game needs more vibrant colour like Tales that being said, Tales of Graces looks absolutely fantastic even at this stage
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

clyde46
hermit says no. no!
bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
No one willagree with anything up there.
boredy-Mcbored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 boredy-Mcbored
Member since 2007 • 1566 Posts

The Wii is the best console of all time, and I have irrefutable evidences to back me up: the Wii is the fastest-selling home console; it has the best games with the best developers. SystemWar
Oh Dear. This won't end well.

White_wolf_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 White_wolf_eye
Member since 2009 • 2886 Posts

Oh my.....i cannot even count how many epic fails r in that thread.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

funsohng

man idk, i am uber hyped of Arc Rise Fantasia, i have admit that game needs more vibrant colour like Tales that being said, Tales of Graces looks absolutely fantastic even at this stage

Whaaa!?

Hows that not colorful :P

Well, its not that vibrant...

When you compare it to the likes of Graces though...

And yes, at this point Graces looks beautiful.

Tobin09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Tobin09
Member since 2006 • 1579 Posts

I used to own a wii. But gave it to my sister, as, she wanted it, And I needed shelf space for more xbox and ps3 games.

gamefan274

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 gamefan274
Member since 2007 • 1863 Posts

1. That is your opinion. Its great if you feel that way but not everyone has to agree with it.

2. Wii graphics are still not that great. Are they better? Yes. I played SSBM on the GC not too long ago and it looks terrible. I also played Ratchet and Clank and it was closer but the Wii's still had the upper hand. However, compared to the PS3 and the 360 (both I have hooked up in SD but have seen in HD) the HD consoles look incredibly better. This is a fact: the best PS3/360 games look better than the best Wii games by a quite a distance. They are not underrated, they are just overlooked.

3. Sales don't make something good. People still choose to buy DVDs for their DVD players while bluray obviously is the better format. Sales will never make DVD better than bluray. (oh and the PS2 outsold the PS3 last month. what does that say TC?)

4. Games are opinion. While you like the Wii's library, I hate it. Its not a fact, we can coexist with our own opinions. Plus the Wii doesn't play most multiplats worth playing. (RE5, SF4, GTA4, ect.)

TC, its great if you love your Wii but this thread is pointless. You make no valid points in saying the Wii is vastly superior to the PS3/360.

Hanass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#23 Hanass
Member since 2008 • 2204 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="-Oath"]

-Oath

Whaaa!?

Hows that not colorful :P

Well, its not that vibrant...

When you compare it to the likes of Graces though...

And yes, at this point Graces looks beautiful.

That looks like crap. You have to be a blind fanboy to think that this is even remotely close to 2009's games. The environment is just sad.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Oath

That looks like crap. You have to be a blind fanboy to think that this is even remotely close to 2009's games. The environment is just sad.

Hanass

Ok.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#25 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

Hanass

Huh...you'd have to be a blind fanboy to say that looks terrible.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#26 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts

Clearly the Wii has the best potential with the gameplay and yeah, not even Microsoft Project Natal will take away the casual players from the Wii sorry Microsoft and Bill Gates fans. As we saw from Metroid Prime 3 and some new games that are being made for the Wii if the developers wanted they could push the Wii to the limits to bring excellent games with great gameplay and beautiful graphics. The problem is that there are alot of kid games for the Wii that are bad and developers just want to make the best games for the Xbox 360. Also third parties don't know how to make good games for the Wii. Yeah, I must admit there are some games that look even worse than the Gamecube for example Soul Calibur Legends.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

-Oath

Ok.

You heard it here, Oath is a blind fanboy. Pack it in bro, you've been discovered.

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cowgriller
Member since 2008 • 3153 Posts

this post speaks for itself.

Hanass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Hanass

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

siLVURcross

Why? Because there are some nice, flashy battle animations? Other than that, the textures are so uniform they put Halo 1 to shame.

Hanass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hanass

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

ActicEdge

Ok.

You heard it here, Oath is a blind fanboy. Pack it in bro, you've been discovered.

Yeah, and I totally said that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"]

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

Hanass

Why? Because there are some nice, flashy battle animations? Other than that, the textures are so uniform they put Halo 1 to shame.

No because it actually looks nice :? I don't need super HD graphics and incredible lighting to play an RPG, or any game.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Ok.

Hanass

Oath thinks it looks passable. You think anybody who does is a fanboy. I'm pretty sure I understand what's going on bro. Chill :)

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

ActicEdge

Ok.

It was a matter of time :P

My evil faboy posts will now be called out for what they are.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"] Huh...you'd have to be a blind fanboy to say that looks terrible.

siLVURcross

No because it actually looks nice :? I don't need super HD graphics and incredible lighting to play an RPG, or any game.

I think it looks pretty decent but what do I know lol.

Hanass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hanass

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Oath thinks it looks passable. You think anybody who does is a fanboy. I'm pretty sure I understand what's going on bro. Chill :)

And I guess that's why I said "you gotta be" instead of "you are" because you know, I'm so arrogant all my assumptions are facts, and all my exaggerations are true, right?

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 funsohng
[QUOTE="Hanass"]

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"]

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

well that's not the most recent screenshot... that was the leacked one a long time ago i think when it was still in alpha stage damn you oath you should have used the new ones! :P
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Ok.

-Oath

It was a matter of time :P

My evil faboy posts will now be called out for what they are.

Yup, just admit that KZ2 looks good and uses no blur and I'll let you off easy fanboy :P

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="Hanass"]

Hanass

And I guess that's why I said "you gotta be" instead of "you are" because you know, I'm so arrogant all my assumptions are facts, and all my exaggerations are true, right?

Hey you said it not me. I'm just going by what I read. If you gotta is so different from you are then sure :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"][QUOTE="Hanass"]

ActicEdge

You know nothing!!! :evil:
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Oath

this post speaks for itself.

cowgriller

So does this one :)

Perfectcheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Perfectcheat
how can Wii graphics be underrated when it was severely outdated upon release?
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -Oath

well that's not the most recent screenshot... that was the leacked one a long time ago i think when it was still in alpha stage damn you oath you should have used the new ones! :Pfunsohng

Here's one of my personal faves which is pretty new :)

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"]well that's not the most recent screenshot... that was the leacked one a long time ago i think when it was still in alpha stage damn you oath you should have used the new ones! :P-Oath

that's more like it! :D the town screenshots looks awesome too, and that was even before there were NPCs present.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="siLVURcross"] No because it actually looks nice :? I don't need super HD graphics and incredible lighting to play an RPG, or any game.siLVURcross

You know nothing!!! :evil:

:( Yes master. I'm sorry

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ActicEdge

Oath, you can't quote multiple images, edit that post. Again, don't want you to get modded :)

Perfectcheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Perfectcheat
the above pic features basic geometry with nothing going on. hardly a demanding visual to produce. now that art style is awesome though.
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -Oath

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"]well that's not the most recent screenshot... that was the leacked one a long time ago i think when it was still in alpha stage damn you oath you should have used the new ones! :Pfunsohng

that's more like it! :D the town screenshots looks awesome too, and that was even before there were NPCs present.

This one?

Yes, it looks damn good.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#48 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

I love the Wii but it is far from the best console of all time and selling a lot is not among the qualities that make a console great.

-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 -Oath

Oath, you can't quote multiple images, edit that post. Again, don't want you to get modded :)

ActicEdge

Really? *edit*

Thanks for watching my ass, I clearly cant :lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

-Oath

Really? *edit*

Thanks for watching my ass, I clearly cant :lol:

Is it because it's too big? :P Wait...that doesn't make any sense...if it were big you should be able to see it clearly. Damn my stupid insults.