Why the PS4 will have best graphics this 8th generation and much better than what a pc can do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#201 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

With regards to Speedstep, why do I need to have this disabled? When I'm just browsing the web I don't need my CPU to be running its tits off.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#202 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@clyde46 said:

With regards to Speedstep, why do I need to have this disabled? When I'm just browsing the web I don't need my CPU to be running its tits off.

It affects the top end performance of the CPU, it may lead you to believe that you're getting the maximum performance and the frequency is topping out but it's not you're not.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@clyde46: I leave speed step enabled on my CPU too so I wouldn't worry.... It doesn't affect top end performance.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By NyaDC

@scatteh316 said:

@clyde46: I leave speed step enabled on my CPU too so I wouldn't worry.... It doesn't affect top end performance.

Oh it absolutely does, I've benchmarked it thoroughly on and off with the same maximum frequencies, one locked and the other with speedstep enabled. There's a lot of variance and inconsistency in it and overall performance does take a hit, in games that rely heavily on CPU computation the falloff is the most substantial.

I've been using the same 2600k for four years OC'd 1Ghz with 1.392 volts running through it on roughly 20 hours a day and this CPU shows not only no signs of wear but there's been absolutely zero detriment to anything else.

There's absolutely no reason for it to be on.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

@sovkhan said:

Only if we look at it on the price/perf side!!! /for what it matters

There's no viable pc under 300$, and the best GC are like 800$++.

But all in all, consoles and pc are different items, never to be compared, only some fools on SW dare to, and that's how they reveal themselves!!!

this. One of the reasons I got a PS4 is because its cheaper and has amazing graphics/games. PC gaming pretty expensive.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

lol

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By scatteh316

@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:

Oh it absolutely does, I've benchmarked it thoroughly on and off with the same maximum frequencies, one locked and the other with speedstep enabled. There's a lot of variance and inconsistency in it and overall performance does take a hit, in games that rely heavily on CPU computation the falloff is the most substantial.

I've been using the same 2600k for four years OC'd 1Ghz with 1.392 volts running through it on roughly 20 hours a day and this CPU shows not only no signs of wear but there's been absolutely zero detriment to anything else.

Well I've been running a de-lidded 3770k at 5Ghz with 1.4v for 2 years now and it's fine.... ( Also ran a 2500k at 5.5Ghz for over 12 months with speed step on )

If speed step is giving you worse scores you've not set it up correctly in BIOS.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By NyaDC

@scatteh316 said:
@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:

Well I've been running a de-lidded 3770k at 5Ghz with 1.4v for 2 years now and it's fine.... ( Also ran a 2500k at 5.5Ghz for over 12 months with speed step on )

If speed step is giving you worse scores you've not set it up correctly in BIOS.

No, it's just something you've never taken the time or even thought of, and even now still didn't bother to test it. This isn't just me, this is something hundreds and thousands of us have been doing in the Counter-Strike community for years to maximize performance in any capacity possible. Go test it in Source engine games, easily one of the most CPU sensitive engines there are, you lose frames dude.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#210  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Optimization in practice is more like a 10-20% thing, if that. In my experience.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@Juub1990 said:
@zeeshanhaider said:

And the funny thing is Crysis 3 does employ PBR, as DF later confirmed in an interview with Cevat. :D

Cevat Yerli: Well, it's nice to hear someone finally acknowledge that, so thank you! Many of the core components used for physically-based rendering were available in CryEngine since Crysis 2. This includes image-based lighting with pre-convolved environment maps and a normalised BRDF. However, for Ryse we started working more on the consistency of all these features and how they interact with each other within the rendering pipeline. We also heavily reworked our art pipeline to enforce plausible material setups and evolved the lighting pipeline to make sure the integrity of materials is preserved up to the final frame output.

A quick google search also showed that Battledfield 4 did use PBR. Sounds like gpuking is talking out of his ass.

As usual. He thinks throwing random words in one sentence makes him look smart.

Now don't say that. Remember he's the only one who understands teh Super duper 'ray tracing tech' that Crapzone:Shadow Fail is using.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

@zeeshanhaider: no it doesnt, what they said was that a very select part of their lighting pipeline was physically accurate. none of the art was authored with PBR in mind tho so its moot.

No, it wasn't just a select part of their pipeline. Cryengine 3 had PBR support long before 900pStation even hit the market. I can tell this my self having messed around with Cryengine Free SDK back in April 2013. Cryengine 3 docs bcak then while incomplete still had sections detailing its working. May be you should go and tell all the guys who were going crazy over it at Beyond3d and Cydev.net since it was the only engine that had PBR.

Another thing to confirm that is Crysis 3's own presentation by Tiago Sousa and you heard the man himself Cevat saying Cryengine 3 had PBR support since Crysis 2, it can't get any more direct than that.

Anyway, all that discussion is moot since a professional source like DF confirmed the superiority of Crysis 2 to Crapzone:Shadow Fail and everything 900pStation:

All of which begs the question: could these new consoles run Crysis 3? Ryse delivers the full suite of CryEngine features with excellent image quality and it's still just a launch title. Given the experience of working on such a product, we have little doubt that Crytek could produce a Crysis Trilogy of sorts for next-generation consoles with few compromises.

Source

Looking forward to seeing more alts and DC, g-puking.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#213  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@vickysaiyajin: What the hell i just read .... Yeah ok PS4 is the most powerful console but .. compare it with PCs ? Ehmm...... PS4 is not the most powerful because its actually powerful ... its the most powerful because the other 2 sucks big time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
deactivated-5a8875b6c648f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By deactivated-5a8875b6c648f
Member since 2015 • 954 Posts

Mods, do your job!

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#215 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts
@vickysaiyajin said:

It's time hermits accept that there is no game on pc that still looks as good as kz sf.

Crysis 3 murdered Killzone Shadow Fall in graphics a long time ago. You can nitpick and say that in some areas Killzone uses newer rendering techniques but when it comes to overall visual quality, it wipes the floor with it. At least mention a game that can go toe to toe with current PC games and not a 2 years old game that is already superior to the game you mentioned.

@Juub1990:

As usual gpuking and his alts are focusing only on one aspect of the game. PBR alone doesn't make the game look better than the other. There are a lot of other factors like lighting system, LODs, textures, foliage, dynamic weather, physics system, character models, tessellation etc as well, that affect the game's visual quality.

Shadow Fall's characters look underwhelming at times and even a crappy, super compressed youtube video can tell you a huge different between Crysis 3 and Shadow Fall's visuals. As usual, in SF, like any other PS game, everything blurred to oblivion in front of characters.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 scatteh316

@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:
@nyadc said:
@scatteh316 said:

No, it's just something you've never taken the time or even thought of, and even now still didn't bother to test it. This isn't just me, this is something hundreds and thousands of us have been doing in the Counter-Strike community for years to maximize performance in any capacity possible. Go test it in Source engine games, easily one of the most CPU sensitive engines there are, you lose frames dude.

No I don't....... And source CPU sensitive engine around? Please.... The X-ray engine is much more sensitive to changes in CPU performance.....

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#217 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

TL;DR: you are wrong, the PS4 is already reaching the limits of its capacity, with multiplats on it taking resolution and/or frame rate hits compared to the PC versions, and with exclusive games themselves not providing the kind of generational leap that PS3 games last generation did, even with numerous compromises, such as was the case with The Order.

The PS4 was built as a mid range PC in 2012, and that is what it is capable of. Accept it and move on, there's nothing wrong with that, if you wanted graphics, you wouldn't be gaming on consoles to begin with. Consoles are for ease of use and convenience, and the PS4 is the best at that. Leave it at that.

I can't even say the PS4 is even easy to use or convenient, with installations and patch updating. In the meantime, Steam/Origins are making updating games and installing a cinch.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts
@Cloud_imperium said:
@vickysaiyajin said:

It's time hermits accept that there is no game on pc that still looks as good as kz sf.

Crysis 3 murdered Killzone Shadow Fall in graphics a long time ago. You can nitpick and say that in some areas Killzone uses newer rendering techniques but when it comes to overall visual quality, it wipes the floor with it. At least mention a game that can go toe to toe with current PC games and not a 2 years old game that is already superior to the game you mentioned.

@Juub1990:

As usual gpuking and his alts are focusing only on one aspect of the game. PBR alone doesn't make the game look better than the other. There are a lot of other factors like lighting system, LODs, textures, foliage, dynamic weather, physics system, character models, tessellation etc as well, that affect the game's visual quality.

Shadow Fall's characters look underwhelming at times and even a crappy, super compressed youtube video can tell you a huge different between Crysis 3 and Shadow Fall's visuals. As usual, in SF, like any other PS game, everything blurred to oblivion in front of characters.

Haha oh please, as soon as when Shadow Fall came out, Crysis 3 is history. A cross gen game that shares the same assets as xbox360 such as polygon, level design, particle, lighting model, non PBR based shader, rigid animation, scale and physics is nowhere NEAR as a true next gen title like KZSF. The lighting is just so much more advanced, true volumetric lighting, volumetric shadow, Area lights, 100% PBR with accurate BRDF, much better particle effetcs, much denser geometry, a lot more happening on screen, higher character polys and of course next gen level design. Crysis 3 really shouldn't belong in current gen graphics race any more, it's hilariously outdated.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#219 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Lol, nope.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#220 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@miiiiv said:

Still waiting for the ps4 to pull ahead of an oc'ed HD7850, which is equivalent to the ps4 gpu.

I don't think that will ever happen, tbh. I'm thankful for PS4 because it showed us a lot about CPU bottlenecks and the amount VRAM to match memory bandwidth. I read a review that put the 1GB 7850 against the 2GB model and the difference is null. So despite all the early-gen hype around "8GB GDDR5!1!", only 1GB VRAM is needed with the amount of CPU power and memory bandwidth the PS4 has. In hindsight it was a calculated advertising expense to combat the X1's 8GB DDR3 buzz.

Even ND was having issues with UC4 and likely delayed it as a result. After the downgrade, the vids they were showing look completely average.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 vickysaiyajin
Member since 2015 • 51 Posts

@kozio: DX12 wont do shit for pc.Pc wont benefit anything and dx12 is still crap and unoptimized compared to consoles api.

pc gamers are pirates

time to stop bullshitting

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 vickysaiyajin

@AzatiS: you didnt understand me then

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts

I've never seen so much truth in one post. Fantastic work OP!

I'm sure these butthurt PC dweebs won't stop crying, but facts are facts and you have them in spades.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: We feel completely owned and rekt.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@gpuking said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@vickysaiyajin said:

@Juub1990:

Haha oh please, as soon as when Shadow Fall came out, Crysis 3 is history. A cross gen game that shares the same assets as xbox360 such as polygon, level design, particle, lighting model, non PBR based shader, rigid animation, scale and physics is nowhere NEAR as a true next gen title like KZSF. The lighting is just so much more advanced, true volumetric lighting, volumetric shadow, Area lights, 100% PBR with accurate BRDF, much better particle effetcs, much denser geometry, a lot more happening on screen, higher character polys and of course next gen level design. Crysis 3 really shouldn't belong in current gen graphics race any more, it's hilariously outdated.

Cute... If you are so obsessed with graphics, why don't you get PC instead of trying hard make a Console game running on inferior hardware, look better by throwing bunch of random words? You make rest of the cows look bad.

EDIT:

Aren't you the same guy who said Killzone 2 uses 1000s of dynamic lights per scene? LMAO.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23718 Posts
@jhonMalcovich said:

@ConanTheStoner: We feel completely owned and rekt.

As you should.

I think it's time for you guys to take a step back, think it over, and optimize your priorities in life.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 vickysaiyajin

@Cloud_imperium: sorry but even uncharted 2,killzone 3, tlou,uncharted 3,god of war 3,god of war ascension and many ps3 games murdered crysis 3 in graphics even before it was released.Killzone sf looks generation ahead of crysis 3 and crysis 3 is utter crap.Crysis 3 is last gen game and last gen GOW ascension and TLOU hold the king.

even a 2011 game killzone 3 looks better than crysis 3. Meanwhile still no pc game including star citizen(also coming to consoles) that looks as good as kz sf.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#229 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Nobody cares who you quote. There is no way the PS4 will out do the PC this entire gen.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 vickysaiyajin

@Cloud_imperium: cute,if you are obssed with gaming and graphics then why don't you get a console especially a ps4 instead of talking about a shitty PC with inferior unoptimized overpriced hardware? You make rest of the hermit slaves look bad.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#231 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Lol @ this thread. I have to summon my boy @04dcarraher for this. That John Carmack quote was explained years ago also.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:
@gpuking said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@vickysaiyajin said:

@Juub1990:

Cute... If you are so obsessed with graphics, why don't you get PC instead of trying hard make a Console game running on inferior hardware, look better by throwing bunch of random words? You make rest of the cows look bad.

EDIT:

Aren't you the same guy who said Killzone 2 uses 1000s of dynamic lights per scene? LMAO.

Who says I'm obsessed with graphics? I'm simply finding console exclusives more interesting and visually more impressive. Star Citizen is never coming out nor do I find it any more interesting than 1000 other MORPG and indies. Nothing in the foreseeable future looks better and more intriguing than UC4, Horizon and Detroit so I'm gonna wait for the next Crysis or Metro or whatever before I consider a new rig.

Killzone 2 uses hundreds of light sources per scene, par for the course with a fully deferred renderer. Don't twist my words.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 NyaDC

@vickysaiyajin said:

@nyadc: seriosly newbie kid.You don't know anything about hardware and nothing about technology and all you are doing now is just giving out lame reasons for performance just like a hermit.

And there is no reason to use steam unless you are playing games like csgo,dota 2 or css.Digital games are for fat obese nolife basement dwellers who cant move their ass out of basement.And physical games for pc exist even today.Even cs 1.6 never required steam.So only when I shifted from 1.6 to csgo I started using steam.Even now I prefer physical copies.

You never posted link to your steam profile or your cpuz.

And you posted someone else's random video and claim it to be yours

in that case even I claim this to be my game setup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16UrTuiKWxQ

get rekt.

The **** are you talking about... You needed Steam to play Half-Life 2 since launch in 2004 and every subsequent Valve game since, Portal, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 etc... It's always been a requirement, the fact that you didn't make a Steam account until last year says everything, you're no fucking PC gamer... Didn't play a Valve game until 2014 and you've been PC gaming since 2001? Yeah my ass...

The link to my Steam profile and CPU-Z are right in this post that I already made to you below...

Someone else's video? Are you on drugs?

@nyadc said:

First off, you bought a non K series CPU, that was stupid to begin with not to mention you have Intel speedstep enabled lol, no wonder your game performance is not what it should be... So you have only 13 games on Steam and one year on the platform... This is all starting to become very clear, you're new, you don't know what you're doing, you're some lowly console gamer who bought a PC...

Let me just throw out this preemptive REKT.

CPU-Z

Steam

Loading Video...

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Cloud_imperium

@gpuking: @gpuking:

@gpuking said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@gpuking said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@vickysaiyajin said:

@Juub1990:

EDIT:

Who says I'm obsessed with graphics? I'm simply finding console exclusives more interesting and visually more impressive. Star Citizen is never coming out nor do I find it any more interesting than 1000 other MORPG and indies. Nothing in the foreseeable future looks better and more intriguing than UC4, Horizon and Detroit so I'm gonna wait for the next Crysis or Metro or whatever before I consider a new rig.

Killzone 2 uses hundreds of light sources per scene, par for the course with a fully deferred renderer. Don't twist my words.

"Who says I'm obsessed with graphics?". Son, you haven't made a single thread that is not about graphics. You feel insecure because every gen PC gets best graphics because it has best hardware (Simple).

I feel sad for you. You look like someone who is trying hard to justify your purchase, and is too broke to get a gaming PC. Rest of your post is pure fanboy nonsense as usual.

@vickysaiyajin said:

@Cloud_imperium: cute,if you are obssed with gaming and graphics then why don't you get a console especially a ps4 instead of talking about a shitty PC with inferior unoptimized overpriced hardware? You make rest of the hermit slaves look bad.

I am obsessed with games, that's why I always owned PCs and Consoles in the past. I will own PS4, when it will get enough exclusives. I have no desire to waste my money on a platform with just one good game, that is reskin of older games, already on PC.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Cloud_imperium

@vickysaiyajin said:

@Cloud_imperium: sorry but even uncharted 2,killzone 3, tlou,uncharted 3,god of war 3,god of war ascension and many ps3 games murdered crysis 3 in graphics even before it was released.Killzone sf looks generation ahead of crysis 3 and crysis 3 is utter crap.Crysis 3 is last gen game and last gen GOW ascension and TLOU hold the king.

even a 2011 game killzone 3 looks better than crysis 3. Meanwhile still no pc game including star citizen(also coming to consoles) that looks as good as kz sf.

Lol, even those cherry picked bullshots look terrible.

^^WTF is this shit?

"even a 2011 game killzone 3 looks better than crysis 3. Meanwhile still no pc game including star citizen(also coming to consoles) that looks as good as kz sf."

You are not even good at trolling.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Why do the console kiddies keep bringing up basements? I wish I have a basement in my house. Basements are nice.

Doug-E-Dope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Doug-E-Dope
Member since 2015 • 58 Posts

The amount of stupidity I see being posted here is just...lol. Also @jun_aka_pekto care to adopt me?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By jun_aka_pekto

@doug-e-dope said:

The amount of stupidity I see being posted here is just...lol. Also @jun_aka_pekto care to adopt me?

No thanks. I already have two kids. Want em? He He. ;-) Technically, the eldest is an adult. But, she doesn't want to move out. If I was in her place, I wouldn't either.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 vickysaiyajin

@nyadc: your ass.You are not a gamer in the first place.Talking about valve games lolololololololol. So perhaps you are a newbie to gaming.Kid I was gaming on pc since 2001 and my games being road rash,motocross mania,dirt track racing,duke nukem 3d,dangerous hunts,gta 3,gta vice city,call of duty,etc and you dont know shit sbout games and you claim yourself to be a gamer? lololololol.I was least intrested in other valve games like half life and portal.And I played cs 1.6 which is a valve game since 2003 and never needed steam for that game.

and again there is no link to your cpuz and steamprofile. Just post it on this forum please.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 vickysaiyajin

@Cloud_imperium: You contradicted yourself cause you wasted 3000$ on a pc which is shit compared to even a 400$ ps4.And ps4 has tons of AAA exclusive games and still pc has not managed to reach those graphics.

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By vickysaiyajin

@Cloud_imperium said:
@vickysaiyajin said:

Lol, even those cherry picked bullshots look terrible.

^^WTF is this shit?

"even a 2011 game killzone 3 looks better than crysis 3. Meanwhile still no pc game including star citizen(also coming to consoles) that looks as good as kz sf."

You are not even good at trolling.

the fact that you called it a bullshot shows that this game is much better than crysis 3 and makes pc games look like shit.It is from gameplay and this game shit on all last gen pc games.

and that was not a troll star citizen looks like a launch ps3 game and is coming to consoles.and kz3 looks better than consoles.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By NyaDC

@vickysaiyajin said:

@nyadc: your ass.You are not a gamer in the first place.Talking about valve games lolololololololol. So perhaps you are a newbie to gaming.Kid I was gaming on pc since 2001 and my games being road rash,motocross mania,dirt track racing,duke nukem 3d,dangerous hunts,gta 3,gta vice city,call of duty,etc and you dont know shit sbout games and you claim yourself to be a gamer? lololololol.I was least intrested in other valve games like half life and portal.And I played cs 1.6 which is a valve game since 2003 and never needed steam for that game.

and again there is no link to your cpuz and steamprofile. Just post it on this forum please.

Also, no link to my CPU-Z and Steam profile? What in the hell do you call this? You're insanely illiterate, It's been posted THREE times...

@nyadc said:
@nyadc said:

First off, you bought a non K series CPU, that was stupid to begin with not to mention you have Intel speedstep enabled lol, no wonder your game performance is not what it should be... So you have only 13 games on Steam and one year on the platform... This is all starting to become very clear, you're new, you don't know what you're doing, you're some lowly console gamer who bought a PC...

Let me just throw out this preemptive REKT.

CPU-Z <-----------------------------------------------

Steam <-----------------------------------------------

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By vickysaiyajin

reality check

this is the real basement of pc gamers

vickysaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 vickysaiyajin

@nyadc: @nyadc:and still you are using second generation 2600k cpu lol.

but yeah If seriously that was your setup than I am impressed with those figurines. I wish those were available in my country especially kratos one.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By NyaDC
@vickysaiyajin said:

@nyadc: you seriously are an illetrate. You put the video so large i didnt even notice those words.

You can't even spell illiterate lol... Also, you mean the video size the forum defaults to... Glad to know it's something I did, I guess glowing orange text wasn't enough for you to notice...

@vickysaiyajin said:

@nyadc: @nyadc:and still you are using second generation 2600k cpu lol.

but yeah If seriously that was your setup than I am impressed with those figurines. I wish those were available in my country especially kratos one.

Why would I 'upgrade' my CPU, there's literally no reason to yet, the CPU's currently available have not taken enough of an architectural or performance leap to justify me abandoning my 2600k, DDR3 or my motherboard yet, it still performs relatively as good as them, especially when overclocked.

Also yes, that is my setup.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@vickysaiyajin said:

@kozio: DX12 wont do shit for pc.Pc wont benefit anything and dx12 is still crap and unoptimized compared to consoles api.

pc gamers are pirates

time to stop bullshitting

this guy is either drunk, or retarded.

now i'm curious wich one it is.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 jun_aka_pekto
@vickysaiyajin said:

reality check

this is the real basement of pc gamers

A Dell prebuilt? Sounds more like a non-gaming PC a console gamer would own. Ahahahaha!

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#249 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

TC is crazy :P

napo_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 napo_sp
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

@vickysaiyajin said: